剧集 | 永远的红手带(2014) | 导航列表
"永远的红手带" 前提摘要
Previously on "red band society"
我们得关注医疗控制 这样才能帮你弄到新的心脏
We need focus on the medical handle Which is getting you ona brand-new heart,
我不想做朋友 很好 我也不想
I don't want to be friends! Great! Neither do I.
你什么时候开始想和艾玛在一起了
Since when do you want to get back with Emma?
现在开始 你的新室友可能有其他打算
Since now. Your new roommate may have other plans.
我已经跟他坦白了
I already squared things with him,
他不会对她下手
and he's not moving in on her.
现在没有可以预知的证据说明
There is no foreseeable evidence
查理未来能够从昏迷中醒过来
that Charlie will come out of his coma in the near future.
我们建议查理应该
It is our recommendation that Charlie be removed
远离医院这种环境
from the acute-hospital setting
去一个有合格设备的地方
to one of the approved facilities.
我觉得他不会醒来
You don't think he's gonna wake up?
我不知道
I don't know.
那就这样了 我们放弃了
So that's it. We give up.
你不认为这同样要了我的命吗
You don't think that this kills me, too?
事实上 我不认为
Actually, I don't.
我承诺过那个小男孩
I made a promise to that little boy,
我必须去遵守
a promise I intend to keep.
我们这里不做任何承诺
We don't make promises here.
无论杰克森护士准备做什么 都只是有种
Whatever nurse Jackson's up to, it takes cojones.
种就是"胆量"
Cojones means "balls."
这句是跟我爸学的
I learned that from my dad
当我第一个医生告诉他我可能再也无法醒来了
When my first doctor told him I'd probably never wake up,
他告诉他 他没种
he told him he had no cojones.
嘿
Oh, hey.
你需要我去实验室吗 我很好
Do you want me to run that to the lab? I'm good.
自从他叫那个男人
That was after he called the guy
混合上帝的极端自我主义者
an egomaniac with a God complex
结果这里充满了自负
Turns out there are a lot of big egos in this place.
我猜那就是因为你手中
I guess that's what happens when you're literally
掌握着其他人的生命
holding another person's life in your hands.
嘿 斯米蒂
Hey, smitty. Hey.
需要赶紧去查理·哈钦森那
Gonna need a rush on Charlie hutchison.
不要在这种形式上说
Doesn't say so on the form.
我们还要备份到gazoos
And we're backed up to the gazoos.
他将要被转移到康复中心
He's being transferred to convalescent care,
他们会有实验室项目
and they're gonna need the lab work
在他过去之前
before he can be released.
我会看看我能做什么
I'll see what I can do.
我所知道的...那个小瓶里头不是我的血
All I know is... that wasn't my blood in that vial.
我会在41小时57分钟内
And I'm being shipped out of here
被送出去
in exactly 41 hours and 57 minutes.
但是谁在计算
But who's counting?
这是体力活 不是吗
It's a muscular work, isn't it?
这基本如普罗米修斯一般
It's almost promethean in its depiction
描述我们人类永恒的斗争
of our eternal human struggle.
那些被称作城市艺术家
And the calling of any urban artist
来描述这些斗争
is to depict that struggle.
对 我苦苦挣扎着
Yeah, I'm struggling
试图理解你说的话
to understand exactly what you're saying.
看那儿
See, over here,
不断飙升的紧张可能会淹没理智
the surging tension threatens to flood the senses.
再回头看这儿
But over there,
你怎么了
What's up?
我什么都看不见了
I-I can't see anything.
往前走一点 这里视野好些
Move a little closer to the front.The view's perfect.
不是这样 我什么都看不见
No, I literally... I can't see anything.
眼前的一切都变得黑暗 模糊了
Everything just went dark and blurry.
里奥 你看见我描述的地方了 对吧
Hey, Leo, you get what I'm saying, right?
是的 我看见了
Yeah, sure. Uh, I can see that.
等等 你在说什么
Wait What?
我要你扶着我下楼去
I-I need you to take me downstairs.
我去叫杰克逊护士吧
Let me get nurse Jackson.
拜托不要 我不想在这么多人面前出丑
No! Don't. Please, not in front of everyone.
- 你就... - 好的 我扶你
- Just... - O-okay. Okay. Come on. Come on.
如果现在你得买♥♥下这个 你愿意出多少钱呢
Now, if you had to buy this, how much would you pay for it?
这个问题更适合社交媒体
This is a question more suitable for social media.
你在握我的手
You are holding my hand.
我还以为是你在握我的呢
Thought you were holding mine.
今晚你看起来很漂亮
You look really pretty tonight.
乔迪 请不要这样... - 不 我就要这样
-Jordi, let's not do... - no, no, let's.
我喜欢你
I have feelings for you,
我感觉你也喜欢我
and I feel like you have feelings for me, too.
我就在想
I was just thinking
或许我们可以对彼此坦诚一些
maybe our feelings could feel things together.
在跳过一支舞后 你感受颇多啊
That's a lot of feelings from one dance.
我是不是疯了 这是我吗
Am I crazy? Is it just me?
你没疯 只是...
You're not crazy. No, it's just...
我现在有些困惑
It's just really confusing right now.
说实话 我根本不知道我...
And, honestly, I have no idea how I...
搞什么鬼
What the hell?
急救机来了 我们得走了
Medevac's coming. We need to go.
我喜欢清晨空气中汽油的味道
I love the smell of napalm in the morning!
他可是"现代启示录"的死忠粉
He's a big fan of "apocalypse now."
"现代启示录":一部以越战为背景的影片
- 我们到了吗 - 快了
- Are we there yet?! - Almost.
- 试着冷静下来 好吗 - 你说的倒轻巧
- Try to stay calm, okay? - Oh, sure, yeah.
我现在就像坐在一辆开得超慢的车里一样 没什么大不了的
I'm just going full-blown Magoo right now. No big deal.
这可能是治疗过程中的一些副作用
It's probably some kind of side effect from the medication.
- 我保证你会没事的 - 你这么觉得吗
- I'm sure you're gonna be fine. - You think so?
天啊 你在骗我
Oh, my God. You don't think so. You're lying.
你在欺骗一个残疾人
You're lying to a disabled person.
我应该知道我只有一条腿吧
You know I have one leg.
你什么都要和我争吗
Is everything a competition with you?
你知道吗 还是算了吧 这不管用
You know what? This isn't working. This isn't working.
- 等等 别走 - 我没要走 我只是...
- Wait. Don't leave me. - I'm not. I just...
你那样抓着我我没法走
I can't walk when you're hanging on to me like that.
在这等着 我去找人帮忙
So, wait here. I'm gonna get help.
去哪找
Where?!
这有面墙 靠着墙 可以吗
Here's a wall. Lean against it, okay?
- 我去去就回 - 慢着
- I'll be right back. - Wait.
好吧 我看起来还可以吗
Okay, do I... do I look okay?
你美呆了 我马上就回来
You look great. I'll be back in a second.
你跟找管理谈过
Um, did you, uh... did you call admin
查理的出院证明了吗
about Charlie's discharge paperwork?
我正在处理
It's being processed.
我从休息室给你拿了一个格兰诺拉燕麦卷
And I got you a granola bar from the commissary.
还是椰子杏仁味的
Coconut almond?
这是我最喜欢的口味
I mean, this is my favorite.
只能说我有敏锐的观察力
I have a flair for detail.
我看得出来
I can see that.
下次我看到……覆盆子芡欧鼠尾草种子
Next time I see a... Raspberry chia seed,
我要确保我为了你把它捡回来
I'll make sure I pick it up for you.
好吧 所以 看起来我们只是在等
All right, so, it looks like we're just waiting
查理的血样结果
on Charlie's blood-work results.
如果一切都好的话
If everything checks out,
他的...他的情况还不错的话
then he's, uh... he's good to go.
我知道这听起来很可笑 但我想我会想念这个小家伙的
I know it sounds silly, but I'm gonna miss the little guy.
一点也不可笑
It doesn't sound silly at all,
我们对查理已经竭尽所能了
but we have done everything we can for Charlie here,
所以呆在疗养院对他来说会更好的
so he'll be better served at a care facility.
如果你每晚都要靠这么想才能入睡的话
If that's what you have to tell yourself to sleep at night.
实验室的结果出来的时候通知我好吗
Let me know when the lab work's come in, all right?
会立马通知你的
Will-do-ski.
会的 因为我是很敬业的
Will do. Because I am a professional.
晚安 布列塔尼
Good night, Brittany.
晚安 医生
Good night, doctor.
我发现了5个有百叶窗店铺
I found five blind-window-treatment stores
处于你所在区域...我们销♥售♥百叶窗 订制百叶窗...
in your area...blinds r us, custom blinds...
剧集 | 永远的红手带(2014) | 导航列表