剧集 | 永远的红手带(2014) | 导航列表
Because you're really sick, and you might die.
我们为你感到非常难过
We feel super-duper bad for you.
什么?
What?
就这样 返校派对
And just like that, it went from a homecoming party
变成了怜悯派对
to a pity party.
谢谢 祝你好运
Thank you. Good luck to you.
保重 再见
Take care. Bye.
嗨 嘿
Hi. Hey.
嘿 你 呃...
Hey, did, uh...
你允许乔迪去看电影了?
did you give Jordi permission to go to the movies?
我不仅让他去看电影了... 我还给了他五十美元
Not only did I give him permission... I gave him $50.
谁告诉你可以这么做?
Who told you you can do that?
你... 你不能就这样让
You c... you can't just let
一个生病的孩子离开医院
a sick kid walk out of a hospital.
他看上去很好
He seemed fine.
他不好 他得了癌症
He's not fine. He has cancer.
他体内有成千上万种
He has a million different chemicals
化学物质正在作用
coursing through his body.
他需要休息
He needs rest.
下次你想对他表示关爱的时候
Uh, next time you want to do something nice for him,
先来咨♥询♥下我的意见
just consult with me first.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉 我不知道
I'm sorry. I didn't know.
好吧 没事的 没事的
All right. It's okay. It's okay.
我知道今天对你来说很难过
I know it's been a long day, all right?
确实是的
It sure has.
事实上 我想去喝一杯
In fact, I could use a drink.
你要来吗?
You interested?
不了 我...我还要去看病人
No, I...I have rounds.
好吧 你什么时候下班?
It's okay. What time do you get off?
伊娃 我以为我们已经达成共识不再私下接触了
Eva, I thought we both agreed that this can't happen again.
但你一直在暗示些什么
But you keep sending me mixed signals.
我...我很抱歉 我没想...
I...I'm sorry. I don't...
我们还是把心思放在乔迪身上吧 好吗?
Let's keep the focus on Jordi, okay? Yeah.
我理解你今天所做的事
I understand what you were trying to do today...
- 嗯哼 - 你想让他开心
- Mm-hmm. - ...Trying to make him happy.
不经历风雨怎么见彩虹
Things are gonna get harder before they get easier.
不是什么问题都可以快速解决的
All right, there's not always gonna be a quick fix.
明白吗?
All right?
你好好当你的医生让我来关心他的生活怎样?
Why don't you be his doctor and let me be his mother?
蠢货
Estúpido.
都是一对一对的哈
so many cute couples.
多谢了
Oh, thank you.
玩得还开心吗?
Are you having fun?
还好
Yeah.
嘿 你去哪儿?
Hey. Where are you going?
我不想待在这儿了
I'm getting out of here.
每个参加这该死的返校日的人
Everyone in this hellcoming
都沉醉在我和我的心脏病故事里了
is obsessed with me and my heart problem.
那又怎样?
What's wrong with that?
我以为你喜欢成为焦点人物
I thought you liked being the center of attention.
没错 但不是这种焦点
Yeah, not this kind of attention.
过去我走过大厅的时候感觉就像摩西一样
I used to walk down these halls like I was freaking Moses.
人们都要跪倒在我两边
The crowd would part at my feet,
而现在每个人都蹭过来
but now everyone is coming up to me
跟我聊天还拥抱我
and talking to me, hugging me.
他们这样做其实是关心你
You know that's 'cause they care about you.
别扯淡了
Screw that noise.
我愿意被仰视而不是被爱戴
I'd rather be feared than loved.
你以为你是谁? 黑帮老大?
Who are you? Tony soprano?
得了吧 你那一套有什么意思?
I mean, come on. What kind of philosophy is that?
你可能挺喜欢当癌症代言人的
Look, you might get off on being Mr. cancer boy,
光头单腿的海报男孩
bald poster child legless man,
但我最接受不能的一件事就是被人可怜
but the one thing I'm not okay with is being pitied.
大家好 小伙伴们
Greetings, fellow vikings.
我很荣幸的怀着敬意
It is with great honor and humbleness... Ity
宣布2014年海湾天堂高中返校日的派对女王是
that I announce paradise cove high's 2014 homecoming queen,
卡拉·桑德斯
Kara Souders.
上来
Hop in.
我还能走路
I can walk.
实际上 为了保险起见
Actually, for insurance purposes,
你还是得坐到上面来
we're gonna need you to go ahead and take a seat.
- 恐怕这不是她想要的座驾 - 让让!
- Not quite the chariot she was expecting. - Coming through!
怎么样?
How's it going?
还好
Fine.
我知道可能给你布置的任务太多了
I know I've flooded you with material,
所以如果你有问题的话
so if you have questions,
我很乐意帮你解决
I'm happy to walk you through anything.
你是不是觉得我是个白♥痴♥?
Do you think I'm some kind of moron?
我只是想帮忙而已
I'm just trying to help.
哼
Hmm.
很抱歉我之前说话有点难听
I'm sorry if I came across harsh earlier.
难听?
Harsh?
女士 我能接受难听的话
Lady, I can handle harsh.
但我不能接受侮辱和无礼的对待
What I can't handle is condescending and rude.
告诉我 你有自己的孩子吗?
Tell me... do you have any kids of your own?
没有
I don't.
但我为了医院里的孩子会竭尽所能
But I do what I can for the kids here at the hospital.
你可能是个很好的护士
You might be a great nurse,
但你不知道作为一个母亲是什么样的感受
but you don't know what it's like to be a mother.
我不需要任何人的帮助
I don't need anybody's help.
嗨
Hi.
你刚刚去哪儿了?
Where you been?
嗨 我刚认识了这两个姑娘
Oh, hi. I just met these girls.
这位是布鲁克林 这位是贝姬
This is Brooklyn, and that's Becky.
你好 玩得怎么样?
Hi. How you doing?
你好
Hey.
你身上有烟味
You smell like smoke.
布鲁克林抽烟 我刚刚陪她去外面了 所以...
Brooklyn smokes, and I went outside with her, so...
欢迎各位 学生们
Welcome, students,
欢迎参加本校目前为止最感人至深的一次活动
to paradise cove's most heartfelt crowning ceremony yet.
我想问大家 什么样的人才可被称作女王?
I ask you, what makes a queen?
勇往直前 无所畏惧 心存善念
Courage, fearlessness, kindness,
当然还要有张完美无暇的脸
and an acne-free complexion.
卡拉·桑德斯身上拥有以上一切优点
Kara Souders is all of these things,
但卡拉身上尤为特殊的是她的心脏
but what is most special about Kara is her heart,
在授予她代表我们心意的王冠之前
and before we crown her queen of our hearts,
我校活力四射的啦啦队员们
paradise cove's spirited cheer squad
制♥作♥了一段视频献给卡拉
has put together a tribute video to honor Kara.
嘿! 等等 等会
Hey! Hold on, uh, one sec.
我有...我有些话想说
I got to, um... I got to say something.
我知道你的感受
I know how you feel.
感情一旦开始就很难收住了
Once you start the love, it's hard to stop.
上来吧 小子
Come on up here, son.
关于卡拉·桑德斯有几句话要说
A few words on Kara Souders.
我只认识了她不过五天
I've only known her for five days,
但这五天与卡拉共度的日子里我发现...
but what I've learned is that five days with Kara...
是别开生面的五天
Is five days too many...
什么?!
What?!
因为卡拉是我此生见过的
Because Kara is the biggest bitch
最不要脸的小贱♥人♥
I've ever met in my entire life!
好了 好了 我们看看幻灯片吧
All right. All right. Let's get the slide show going.
这是实话 她...她才不是女王
It's true. She's... she's not a queen.
她是个独♥裁♥者 冷漠 自私 独断专行
She's a dictator. Cold, selfish, tyrannical.
她不值得你们同情
She does not deserve your compassion
当然更重要的是 她不值得拥有这个王冠
and, most of all, does not deserve this crown.
要想当英雄的话你该记住...
The thing about being a hero..
你不应该在那晚去拯救
you're not supposed to rescue
不止一个少女
more than one damsel in a night.
好吧 别挡道
Okay. Out of my way.
我可是个专业护士
剧集 | 永远的红手带(2014) | 导航列表