剧集 | 永远的红手带(2014) | 导航列表
首先 你要帮我点份披萨
First, I need you to order me pizza.
披萨 为什么
Pizza? Why?
因为我觉得那味道会唤醒我
Because I think the smell might wake up my brain
让我不再昏睡下去
And pull me out of my coma.
你在昏迷中还有嗅觉
You can smell in a coma?
是呀
Yeah.
那你能闻到自己的屁吗
Well, then can you smell your farts?
你的屁真够恶心的
'Cause they're disgusting.
你的香烟也好不到哪儿去
So are your cigarettes.
你真能听到吗
Can you really hear?
是 一切都能听到 只是被困住了
Yes. Everything. And I am so stuck.
这里不是我想呆的地方
This isn't where I want to be,
你可以帮我的
But you can help me change that.
不 我帮不了
No, I-I can't.
你可以的 因为你也被困住了
Yes, you can because you're stuck, too,
尽管你并没有昏迷过去
Even if you're not in a coma.
- 哦 上帝啊 闭嘴 - 好吧
Oh, my god! Shut up! Fine.
第二件事非常重要
But the second thing... and this is really important.
你要去告诉我爸爸 这一切都不是他的错
I need you to tell my dad that it wasn't his fault.
啥 谁是你♥爸♥爸
What? Who's your dad?
卡拉 你能听到吗
Kara? Can you hear me?
-卡拉 -卡拉
-Kara? - Kara?
- 我把她吓坏了 - 卡拉
- I so freaked her out. - Kara!
-卡拉 - 干嘛
-Kara! - What?!
要测脉搏 做心电图
I want an echo, an ekg,
做胸透
And a chest x-ray.
还需要给她装一台心脏监护器
She needs to be wearing a heart monitor.
好像她长了心似的
Assuming she has one.
喂 我能听到你说话
Hello! I can hear you.
我知道 小宝贝
I know, baby.
医院里负责车辆管理的是J.j.
J.J., the hospital valet,
他知道整形医生迪克
knew that plastic surgeon dr. Dick...
对 这位医生就叫那名字
Yeah, that's his name...
今天三点到四点要做鼻子整形的手术
Had to fix a nose from 3:00 to 4:00 today.
所以 如果在手术期间开他的车出去溜一圈
So if his car went for a short drive during that time...
那家伙有一年没给我小费了
The guy hasn't tipped me in over a year.
对于他来说 车比病人更重要
Car means more to him than his patients.
你们有二十分钟
20 minutes.
好的 伙计 我们清楚
Yeah, yeah, man. We know the deal.
请出示你的身份证
I.D., please.
呃 好
Uh, sure.
在你忙活时
You know, while you're at it,
请给我拿些特大号♥的避孕套
Let me get some of those, uh, extra large condoms, please.
谢谢啦
Thank you.
这个不行
I'm not taking this.
- 啊 - 这个不行
- Huh? - I'm not taking this.
哟 什么 喂 你在说啥
Yo, what? Hey, what are you talking about?
这种事之前从未发生过
This has never happened to me before.
现在就发生了
It's happening now.
嘿 朋友 这个
Hey, my man, like, what is... yo.
- 因为他说我的身份证不行 - 好 等等
- 'Cause he's talking about he's not taking my I.D. - O-okay. Wait.
帮兄弟个忙吧
搞什么啊
Come on now.
他只是想帮那个残疾小孩找个妹子
对
Yeah.
多么美好的事儿
That's a beautiful thing.
对 你知道吗
Yeah, man. You know?
一开始我就打算那么说的
That's all I'm trying to tell the dude in the first place.
谢谢了 兄弟
Gracias, brother.
走吧
Let's go.
你们会因此坐牢的
You can go to jail for this.
表演你的拿手好戏
Bring your "a" game.
你在装
You're faking.
面对一个得了囊胞性纤维症和两个患有癌症的孩子
What kind of a doctor says that
什么样的医生会说出那种话
To a kid with cystic fibrosis and two kids with cancer?
该死的兔崽子们
Damn kids.
哟 伙计们 搞什么 那医生是个罪犯
Yo, man. What the hell? That doctor's a criminal, man.
他偷了我的啤酒和避孕套
He stole my beer and my condoms.
该死的
Damn!
- 我来解释 - 我啥都不想听
- Let me explain. - I don't want to hear it.
说得越少越好
The less said the better.
都进去
Inside. All of you.
我会和你们一起回去
I would go in with you,
不过 要先等一个病人的父母
But I'm waiting for a patient's parents to arrive.
马上回去
Now.
她心肌肥大
She has an enlarged heart.
心脏功能开始衰退
And it's beginning to fail.
可能存在未被检测到的病毒
It might have been a virus that went undetected.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
那么 现在是什么情况?
So, what happens now?
首先 我们仅仅只能观察
First, we need to simply monitor her,
尽量让她舒服
Keep her comfortable.
但最终 她还是要接受心脏移植
But eventually, she is going to need a heart transplant.
老天爷 什么时候
Oh, my god. When?
我也不能确定 但我得提醒你们
Well, I'm not sure, but I do have to warn you
心脏很难碰
that hearts are very hard to come by
并且排队等候的人又很多
And the waiting list is long.
那我们就插个队
Well, we'll just get on another list then.
没那么简单
It is not that simple.
而且不幸的是
And unfortunately, kara's gonna have
- 卡拉要很久才能符合移植标准 - 为什么
- A very difficult time qualifying. - Why?
我们给她做了毒品检测
We drug-tested her.
发现了安♥非♥他♥命♥ 尼古丁 可♥卡♥因♥ 大♥麻♥
We found amphetamines, nicotine, cocaine, marijuana.
检测都呈阳性
And those were just the preliminary results.
这会让她
And that is going to put her
等待心脏的排名无限推后
at the bottom of the waiting list for a heart.
你要如果告诉一个需要心脏的姑娘
How do you tell the girl who needs a heart
她根本就没有机会
that she never really had one to begin with?
你们在看吗
Are you watching this?
我说 志愿者同志
So, uh... Volunteer dude,
他父母哪去了
Where are his parents?
离婚了 他妈妈本周出城
Divorced. His mom's out of town this week.
他爸爸...我不知道
And his dad... I don't know.
我发生事故的时候 我爸爸跟我在一起
My dad was with me when I had my accident.
所以他失去了探病的权利
And as a result, he lost his visitation rights.
你为什么问
Why do you ask?
听起来可能非常诡异 但我昏迷的时候
This is gonna sound cray-cray, but when I was unconscious,
他让我给他爸捎个话
He asked me to tell his dad something.
我也可能是出现幻觉了
I was probably just hallucinating.
他都说了什么
What did he say exactly?
我就知的 你就是他爸
I knew it. You're him.
求你千万别说出去
Look. Please don't tell.
这件事很复杂
All right, it's really complicated.
可不是嘛
I'll bet.
他说了什么
What did he say?
卡拉 告诉他 你答应我的
Kara, tell him. You promised.
我得非常努力想 才能想起来原话
I'm gonna have to think really hard to remember exactly.
但在我想的时候你能帮我买♥♥点东西吗
But while I do, could you go get something for me?
从鲁本那里拿到通往房♥顶的门卡了
Yo, I got the key card for the roof from Ruben.
- 是嘛 - 但我用大♥麻♥跟他做了交易才拿到
- Oh, yes. - But I had to trade him the weed to get it.
- 啥 - 他说我们不应该抽大♥麻♥
- What? - Look, he said we shouldn't be smoking it, man.
而且这里是洛杉矶 只是个地点问题
Plus this is L.A. It's all about location.
这个派对太扫兴了
This party's a total bust.
乔迪 抱歉
I'm sorry, jordi.
你开玩笑吗
Are you kidding?
我的人生都这样了 今天已经过得很好了
As my life goes, a pretty good day.
你的人生一定非常糟糕
Yo, your life must suck.
不用小费
No tips, please.
我今晚要不醉不归 小伙子们
I'm getting so wasted tonight, boys.
那不是邀请
And that is not an invitation.
利奥总是说 他会死于无聊
Leo always said he'd die of boredom
剧集 | 永远的红手带(2014) | 导航列表