剧集 | 永远的红手带(2014) | 导航列表
My boy won't know the difference.
等一下 我看看我能帮到你什么
Give me a second. Let me see what I can do.
我外婆在我九岁生日时给了我一只吉娃娃
My abuela gave me a chinchilla for my 9th birthday.
我给他起名为珀西 根据一个人我在
I named him Ponch after this guy
关于摩托车交♥警♥的一个老电视节目中看到的
I saw in an old TV show about motorcycle cops.
呃 它们很难当宠物养
Uh, they're pretty hard to keep as pets
因为它们用火山灰洗澡
'cause they wash themselves with volcanic ash.
很神奇 不是吗?
It's crazy, right?
很有意思
That's interesting.
老兄 这是你的狗
Here's your damn puppy, man.
这是只鬣蜥蜴
This is an iguana.
差不多了 我们走吧
Close enough. Let's bounce.
达希尔 我们该去哪里
And where exactly
找你的异国物种?
are we gonna get your exotic item from, Dashiel?
# 她的离去令世界都灰暗 #
Ain't no sunshine when she's gone
# 屋子不再像我家 #
And this house just ain't no home
# 每次她离开都如此 #
Anytime she goes away
不错 你练了多久了?
That's good. How long you been playing?
噢 我... 我第一次学会六弦琴时...
Oh, man. I... I picked up my first six-string...
嗨
Hey.
我来 呃... 看看
Just, uh... just checking in.
呃 好 我们都... 我们都很好 谢谢
Uh, yeah, we're all... we're all good. Thanks.
查理的部分测试结果出来了
Some of Charlie's test results are in,
如果你... 呃 如果你愿意看看它们的话
if you'd, uh... if you'd like to go over them.
好 等一下
Yeah, in a minute.
你儿子喜欢什么类型的音乐?
What kind of music is your son into?
他酷爱各种音乐
He digs all kinds of music.
他原来热衷于宣告者的一首歌♥
He used to really be into this song by The Proclaimers
我们在睡前放给他听
that we would play for him at bedtime.
后来变成了
Sort of became a staple
哈钦森家的舞会金曲
in the Hutchison-family dance-party mix.
那些美好的时光呀
Those were some good times.
你... 你想要跟我合一遍和♥弦♥吗?
You... you want to walk me through the chords?
是啊 这很... 很简单
Yeah. It's... it's easy.
嗯 我先弹c 然后是c f g
Um, I play it in c, so it's just c, f, and g.
嗯...
Um...
# 我要走五百英里 #
And I would walk 500 miles
# 我还愿再走五百英里 #
And I would walk 500 more
我哥哥并不是一直如此...
My brother wasn't always like this...
愤世嫉俗 不可救药
all mad at the world and hopeless.
他曾是一个理想主义者
He used to be an idealist.
黑暗骑士曾度过一段幸福的灿烂阶段?
The dark knight went through a happy gilmore phase?
我给你讲个猎人科尔 的故事吧
Let me tell you a story about Hunter Cole.
当我们还是孩子的时候
When we were kids,
他常在周末清晨叫我们起来
he used to wake me up early on weekends
做巧克力碎片薄饼
to make chocolate chip pancakes.
但是对于猎人♥大♥厨来说 他宁愿做
But the thing about chef Hunter was that he would rather make
一个超大的 完美的薄饼
one giant, perfect pancake
也不愿做二十个普通的
than 20 average ones
因为他总是要把所有事做得又大又好
'cause he always had to do everything bigger and better.
不然的话根本不值得做
Otherwise, it wasn't worth doing.
我妈妈们也是这样
My moms were the same way
当她们改造主浴室的时候
when they remodeled their master bath.
然后 有一天
And then, one day,
突然间猎人科尔不再是他自己了
Hunter Cole just kind of stopped being Hunter Cole.
他几乎不再下床
He could barely get out of bed,
甚至不能去做他最拿手的薄饼
even to make his perfect pancake.
白血病就是这样 它使人腐烂
That's what leukemia does. It rots you.
什么? 他从没说过自己得了癌症
What? He never said anything about having cancer.
我以为他只是肝脏有问题
I thought it was just his liver.
治好他白血病的化疗药物
The chemo drug that knocked out his leukemia
引发了肝硬化
is what caused the cirrhosis.
然后 移植手术失败后...
And then, after the transplant failed...
我...
I just...
你知道吗? 我实在看不了我哥哥经历这些
I can't just watch my brother go through this, you know?
所以我来捐给他我半个肝脏
So I came here to donate half my liver to him.
你可以这么做? 嗯
You can do that? Mm-hmm.
噢我的天哪 你是个活生生的电影
Oh, my God. You're like an actual lifetime movie.
唔 但是猎人
Mm-hmm, except for the part
拒绝了我的捐献
where Hunter turned down my offer.
这就是你看到我们争论的原因
That was that argument you saw us having.
他为什么会拒绝一个免费的肝脏?
Why would he turn down a free liver?
这一点都不科学
That makes zero sense.
我同意
Agreed.
这就是为什么我需要你讲点道理给他
Which is why I need you to talk some sense into him.
他不听我的
He won't listen to me,
但也许你能跟他谈谈...
but I thought maybe if you spoke to him and...
为什么 他提起过我吗
Why, did he say something about me?
他提起过一两次
He may have mentioned you once or twice.
但实话说 你不是我弟弟喜欢的类型
Although, truthfully, you're not really my brother's type.
他一般不会追拉拉队员
He doesn't usually go for the cheerleaders.
更喜欢滑板朋克小妞儿
He's more into skater-punk chicks.
- 别 别走 - 我很忙
- Nope, not so fast. - I'm a busy woman.
- 我们得谈谈 - 非常忙
- We... we need to talk. - Busy, busy, busy.
你准备替奈达医生瞒多久
How long do you plan on, uh, covering for Dr. Naday?
别含糊其词
Just ballpark it.
他是个古怪人
Just because he's eccentric
不等于他不是正当人
doesn't mean he isn't legitimate.
也许他的疗法不正规
Maybe his approach is unorthodox
是因为他用的是更高层面的疗法
because he's operating on another level.
当然你会这么讲
Of course you're gonna say that,
你可是冒了很大风险才请到他
because you stuck your neck out to bring him here.
德娜这家伙是庸医
Dena, the guy is a quack.
他才刚来
He's been here two minutes.
你怎么总是这么快下结论 亚当
Why are you always so quick to judge, Adam?
创新事物起初都看起来很荒谬
Everything innovative looks crazy at first.
青霉素最初被认为是霉菌
I mean, penicillin started as trays of mold.
艾琳冒了极大风险请他来
Erin took a big risk in bringing him here.
你会被停职的
You are dusting yourself off a suspension.
你的工作命悬一线 德娜
Your job is on the line, Dena.
你的工作不是 但你是唯一一个不安的
And yours isn't, but you're the only one freaking out.
为什么呢
Why is that?
因为我想治愈查理
Because I want to fix Charlie.
你想凭自己治愈查理
You want to fix Charlie.
不让其他任何人帮忙
You won't let anyone else help you.
他还没来你就在找他的麻烦了
You've been down on this guy since before he even got here.
承认吧
Admit it.
- 那怎么了 - 怎么了
- So what? - So what?
也许你少花些时间讨厌他
So, maybe if you spent a little less time hating him
多多花时间去弄明白
and a lot more time trying to figure out
他在做什么
what the hell he's doing,
也许你们俩能一起治愈查理
maybe the two of you can fix Charlie together.
我们到了
We have arrived.
计划到底是什么
What exactly is the plan here?
请允许我介绍
Allow me to remind you of the great teacher
东区高中最棒的老师
of the Eastside High...
琼克拉克 电影铁腕校长里
Joe Clark, portrayed by Morgan Freeman
摩根·弗里曼的原型
in the movie "Lean on me."
我作为克拉克先生 将在文艺自♥由♥的思想下
Now, Mr. Clark took artistic liberties
雇脱衣舞娘以犒劳我优秀的学生们
and hired strippers to reward his overachieving students.
牺牲自己的正直 为学生们着想
He sacrificed his integrity for the good of the students.
为了查理
As we will do for Charlie.
- 我退出 - 没问题
- I'm out. - That's fair.
本来我也要上厕所
I need to find a restroom anyways.
在车后面碰头吧
I'll meet you guys back at the car.
老天 里奥 你的腿在流血 你还好吗
Geez, Leo, your leg is bleeding. Are you okay?
没事 只是假肢磨的水泡破了
Yeah, I'm fine. It's just a blister from the prosthetic.
要是不行我会去车里拿拐杖的
My crutches are in the car if it gets any worse.
我们在浪费宝贵的时间 走吧
We're wasting valuable time here, people. Come on.
为查理摸摸♥胸♥去
Let's get some boobs for Charlie.
今天 我们是男人
剧集 | 永远的红手带(2014) | 导航列表