剧集 | 永远的红手带(2014) | 导航列表
"永远的红手带"前情提要
Previously on "red band society"...
这也许对查理来说是个重大的进展
This could be the breakthrough Charlie needs.
你是想让我请奈达来这里给他做检查
So you're proposing we bring naday here to examine him.
就算奈达来了又会怎样
What's the big deal if naday comes?
你为什么那么反对呢
Why are you so against it?
因为那是在浪费时间和资源
Because it is a waste of time and resources.
是因为那个吗
Is that it?
还是因为你不想让一个能在一天之内
Or is it that you don't want another doctor here
做了你一个月都做不了
that can do in one day
的医生来这里呢
what you haven't been able to do in months?
这些是我小时候的最爱
Those used to be my favorite when I was little.
我可以吃一个吗 自己拿
Can I have one? Help yourself.
如果你找不到合适的肝脏会怎样
What happens if they can't find you another liver?
就会和你一样
Same thing that happens to you.
达什 放松 呼吸
Dash, take it easy. Breathe.
噢 天啊 好的 好的
Oh, my God! Okay, okay.
达什护士 我们需要一台轮床
Dash! Hey, nurse, we need a gurney.
查理?
Charlie?
查理你醒过来了吗
Charlie? Are you in there?
说点什么吧 宝贝
Say something, baby.
我曾经在我牙医的办公室里看到过一张海报
I once saw a poster in my dentist's office
上面写着
that said,
"你无法控制周围发生的一切..."
"you can't always control what goes on outside..."
醒了么 宝贝 说点什么吧
Are you in there, baby? Say something.
你醒了
You're awake.
他醒了
He's awake!
"...但你却可以掌控你自己"
"...but you can always control what goes on inside."
让人广播呼叫麦克安德鲁医生
Somebody page Dr. mcandrew!
怎么了 你中风了么
What? Did you have a stroke?
查理醒了 什么
Charlie's awake. What?!
噢 上帝啊
Oh, my God!
看那双眼睛
Look at those eyes.
你可别想为你放过的屁找借口 小家伙
It does not excuse all the farting, though, kid.
嗨 发生什么事了查理醒了
Hey, what's going on? Charlie's awake.
查理醒了 看 他的眼睛张开了
Charlie's awake. Look,his eyes are open.
不可能 你在开玩笑
No way! You're kidding.
去叫麦克安德鲁
Get mcandrew!
嗨 查理噢 我的天啊
Hey, Charlie. Oh, my God.
也向你们问好
Hi to you, too.
太不可思议了
That's amazing.
我向46根睫毛许愿让这一切发生
I wished on like 46 eyelashes for this to happen.
大家伙们 我真是太激动了
You guys, I'm so excited!
伙伴们 我很不想泼冷水
Guys, I hate to be a buzzkill,
但是他既不能动也不能说话
but he's not moving or talking.
我们庆祝什么呢
Why are we celebrating?
我们庆祝是因为他醒过来就足够了
We're celebrating because awake is enough
这样他就不用从海洋公园医院
to keep him from being transferred
转出去了
out of ocean park hospital.
真的吗
Seriously?
是的 真的
Yes. Yep!
等等
Wait.
现在还不是时候
Okay, not the time.
查理 这位是...这位是杰克森护士
Charlie, this is...this is nurse Jackson.
貌似"我们都要各自死去"先生
Looks like Mr. "we all die alone"
也有点情绪失控啊
is also having some issues with control.
还是我
It's still me.
嗨 查理
Hey, Charlie!
你们没听说过界限这一词吗 伙伴们
Have you people never heard of boundaries, man?
查理醒了
Charlie's awake.
什么
What?
是的 杰克森护士也回来了
Yeah, and nurse Jackson's back.
他们撤销了对她的停职
They lifted her suspension.
杰克森护士 查理 还有你长头发了
Nurse Jackson, Charlie, and your hair's growing back?
我究竟睡了多久啊 伙伴们
Yo, how long have I been asleep, man?
查理睁开眼睛了但是还不能动也不能说话
Charlie's eyes are open,but he can't move or talk.
我们想要给查理看些有趣的东西
We want to get Charlie something fun to look at, you know?
我们在想如果能振奋他的精神
We're thinking that if we can lift his spirits enough,
也许可以刺♥激♥他开口和我说话
maybe it'll inspire him to talk to us.
有什么主意吗 见鬼 那太简单了
Got any ideas? Hell,that's a no-brainer.
好的 先让我整理一下问题
All right, let me rephrase the question.
有什么东西会是我们未来的球手
What is one thing that a future baller l
查理会喜欢的呢
ike Charlie would like?
乳♥房♥♥ 乳♥房♥♥
Boobs. Boobs.
答对了 你们在开玩笑 对吧
Bingo. You're kidding, right?
我的意思是 认真点吧 伙伴们
I mean, come on, guys.
我觉得我们可以
I think we can
把目标定的高一点 例如...
aim a little higher, here...
可以是一些鼓舞人心的东西
maybe something more inspirational.
没错 她说的对...
Yeah, she's right...
额 我觉得我们要想出一些
uh, Ithink we need to come up
就我们所知道的的查理喜欢的东西
with a few things that we know Charlie likes.
卡伦说他喜欢披萨
Kara said he likes pizza.
看披萨也太没意思了吧
There's nothing fun about seeing pizza.
也许吃披萨会有趣些
You know, eating pizza, maybe.
那些在他房♥间里的折纸生物怎么样
What about those little origami creatures he has in his room?
我们可以折更多的动物
We could make a bunch more
然后在他的床头上挂一个晃动的特大折纸
and then string up a giant origami mobile over his bed.
我的第一个想法就不错为什么要做这些呢
Why would we do that when my first idea was way better?
悬挂的折纸可以刺♥激♥新生儿的神经活动
Mobiles stimulate neural activity in newborns.
知道新生儿还喜欢什么吗
Know what else newborns like?
母乳喂养 知道为什么吗
Breastfeeding. You know why?
因为乳♥房♥♥
Boobs.
嗨 小狗怎么样
Hey, what about a puppy?
我觉得不会有用
I'm not saying it'll do,
不管是神经系统还是什么别的
like,the neural things or whatever.
可上个星期 我化疗的时候
But last week, when I was in chemo,
那位怪怪的宠物疗法女人
that weird pet-therapy lady came in
带着一只黑色的拉布拉多进来
with a black lab puppy.
它看起来相当不错啊
It was pretty cool.
我说我们会解决的了的 有什么不能的呢
I say we get it all. Why not?
查理是我们其中的一份子
Charlie's one of us.
他是最早的红手带一员
He's the original red bander.
在我们需要他的时候他帮过我们
And he was there for us when we needed him,
所以我们现在为什么不能帮助他呢
so why don't we help him?
我们把钱先凑一凑
Let's put our money together
然后为查理做一切能做的事
and do whatever it takes,you know, for Charlie.
是的 为了查理
For Charlie.
我作为其中一员也喜欢这个计划
I, for one, am loving this plan!
你是不是已经选好什么了
Will you just pick something already?
我还什么都没有呢
I don't have forever.
这是个很严肃的决定
This is a serious decision.
零食决定了你一天的心情
A snack determines your mood for the rest of the day.
行 既然这样的话 你慢慢来
Oh. Well, in that case, take your time.
我可不想看见你等会
I don't want to find you crying
为了你的糖果包装纸哭闹
over your candy wrappers later.
你是我这么久以来见过的最佳坏人
You're the best terrible person I've met in a long time.
我的意思是 你很投入其中啊
I mean, you really throw yourself into it.
谢谢
Thank you.
我在观察你中学到不少东西
I've already learned so much from watching you.
我还发现你
I noticed you left
昨晚很早就离开欢庆会了
the festivities early last night, too.
是的 我已经到达对幸福忍♥受的极限了
Yeah, well, I had reached my natural tolerance for happiness.
因为太真实了吗
Too real for you?
拜托 我本身就是真实的缩影
Please. I'm the epitome of real.
真实和毫无保留那是两回事
Real and uncensored aren't exactly the same thing.
不会吧
No way.
嗨 嗨
Hi! Hi!
噢
Oh!
噢 我好想你
Oh, I missed you.
想你
剧集 | 永远的红手带(2014) | 导航列表