剧集 | 永远的红手带(2014) | 导航列表
She's not gonna be able to get me a new heart, is she?
我不知道
I don't know.
那现在又怎样?
So what now?
好吧 我还不确定
Well, I'm not sure.
但是我的确知道一件事
But I do know one thing.
你比你坚信中的自己要勇敢
You're braver than you believe,
比你想象中的自己要坚强 然后...
stronger than you seem, and...
比你所想的自己要聪明
Smarter than you think.
你别想着再拍我马屁了
Don't be winnie the pooh-ing my ass.
我已经不再是五岁小孩了
I'm not five years old anymore.
这倒是事实
That is true.
但你永远是我亲爱的卡拉
But you'll always be my Kara bear.
很好 你回来了
Good. You're back.
艾伦助手还联♥系♥不上 她还在9点的飞机....
Ellen's assistant couldn't talk, but she's on a flight at 9:00...
妈妈 我得告诉你点事
mom, I have to tell you something.
嗯
Mm-hmm.
让我去承认并不是一件容易事
It's not an easy thing for me to admit,
但是我觉得我需要跟你说实话
but I feel like I need to be honest with you.
什么呢?
What is it?
我从来没见过"艾伦."
I've never seen "Ellen."
什么?
What?
这怎么可能?
How is that possible?
那个女人是财团啊 我的老天爷爷
The woman is syndicated, for god's sake.
但是我肯定她很棒
And I'm sure she's fabulous,
尽管她的发型不能给好评
despite her unfortunate hair choices,
但是我让她帮助我时感觉自己好像个伪君子
but I feel like a hypocrite asking her to help me.
我觉得我自己来解决问题会更好
I think it would be better if I just figure it out myself.
好吧 如果这就是你想要的 我们会一直在这陪你
Well, if that's what you want, then we're here for you.
当然 我们会的
Absolutely, we are.
我是指 无论同意还是不同意 但这都是你的决定
I mean, agree to disagree, but it's your decision.
明确的说 我对波西亚的工作还是很了解的
For the record, I am familiar with Portia's work.
又是辛苦的一天 医生?
Rough day, doc?
是啊
Yeah.
比别人都要艰难的几天
Some days are harder than others.
我不知道你怎么做的
I don't know how you do it.
你知道的 你不会感到那么痛苦
You know, you wouldn't be in so much pain
如果你接受物理诊疗
if you went to physical therapy.
还可以走回家
Could've walked home.
我一直害怕如果我一直戴着这个假腿
I've been afraid that if wore the leg,
这可能看起来这些真的发生了
It would be like this really happened.
但确实发生了 而且发生在你身上
But it did happen. It happened to you.
我以为 乔迪做了手术后
I thought, with Jordi's surgery,
这里会又有一个跟我一样的人
that there would be another person here like me.
今天早上 当我在等他出来...
This morning, when I was waiting for him to come out...
我想为他留在这里
I wanted to be there for him.
但是 说真的 我还指望他也能为我留在这里
But, really, I was counting on him being there for me.
所以我就不会再感觉...孤独
So I wouldn't feel so... Alone.
你一点都不孤独 利奥
You're not alone, Leo.
我们都在这里陪你
We're all here for you.
我知道
I know.
但是有时 我没法感觉到
But sometimes, I can't feel it.
我无法接受到 你知道吗?
I can't take it in, you know?
你无法逃离自己的人生
You can't run away from your life.
这是你的 而且很珍贵的人生
It's yours and it's precious.
你可以去要求它
You just have to claim it.
我觉得这是你对我说的最好的事情
I think that's the nicest thing you've ever said to me.
好吧 这就是真正的猴子的爱
Well, that's what real monkey love is.
是不是因为我还醉着呢听起来就很奇怪了
Did that sound weird because I'm still drunk
还是因为本来就奇怪?
or just because it's weird?
都有
Both.
嘿
Hey.
嘿 艰难的一天?
Hey. Tough day?
- 不怎么好 - 真的? 天啊
- Wasn't great. - Oh, really? God.
我完全懂你的感受
I know exactly how you feel.
有时候 你不需要
Sometimes, you don't need
去试试别人的鞋子再了解别人的感受
to walk in another person's shoes to know how they feel.
有时候 你能做的最好的事情就是坐在他们旁边
Sometimes, the best thing you can do is sit beside them.
这是我的主治医生
This is my doctor
他是你的主治医生
He's your doctor?
没错
yeah
你认识他吗
You know him?
我当然认识他了
Of course I do know him
欢迎收看由众人推荐的《永远的红手带》
你确实让我刮目相看
You did surprise me
要知道我可从来没佩服过别人
I've never surprised
你个蠢蛋
Idiot
剧集 | 永远的红手带(2014) | 导航列表