剧集 | 灵动证据(2015) | 导航列表
Fine. Thanks.
挺好的 谢谢
Hey, what the hell is your problem?
你什么毛病啊
Sorry, Dr. Tyler. Janel!
对不起 泰勒医生 雅内尔
Uh, we... we didn't want to interrupt your run.
我们 我们不想打扰您跑步
"We"?
不只你一个
Ivan thought it might be a good idea for us
伊万觉得我们去调查的时候
to have some transportation for our investigation.
有车代步会好一点
He couldn't find an old ambulance
他找不到旁边有捉鬼敢死队
with "Ghostbusters" on the side? Do you want that?
的废旧救护车吗 你想要那种的吗
Beause I'm pretty sure that we...
因为我确定...
You're joking. It's fine.
你是开玩笑的 不重要了
Do you have any water? Oh, yes. Of course.
你有水吗 当然 有
The next time we meet, there's a diner near here... Spengler's.
下次我们见面 去这附近的一个餐馆 叫斯彭格勒家
No one from the hospital
医院里没人去那
ever goes there 'cause the coffee's terrible,
因为那里咖啡难喝
the food's even worse. I like the food there.
食物更糟 我喜欢那的食物呀
I... I have an update for you.
我有个新消息告诉你
I examined the medical files that Mr. Martel gave us.
我核查了马特尔先生给我们的医疗档案
Martel, the widower. Yes. Go on.
马特尔 丧妻的那个 接着说
He passed a basic physical for his job about a year ago
一年前 他通过了因工作需要进行的基本体♥检♥
but nothing to indicate alcohol or substance abuse.
但没有酒精或药品滥用的迹象
And I followed up with his employer about his termination.
我向他的雇主询问了他解职的情况
He had a perfect record until
他一直表现良好
he told someone there about seeing his dead wife.
直到他告诉别人他见到了他死去的妻子
That's when they fired him.
他们因此炒了他
I imagine a lot of
我想像得出来
passengers frown on their pilots seeing ghosts.
乘客因为他们的飞行员能看见鬼而不悦
Well, there have been many
像马特尔先生这样
occurrences of very rational people like Mr. Martel
非常理性的人却见到鬼魂
who have experienced apparitions,
的情况有很多
though, as we know, none of it proven.
虽然如我们所知 没有一次鬼魂被证实存在
Yeah, there's a more likely explanation,
没错 对这些有更好的解释
such as hallucinations
比如失去爱人
brought on by the trauma of losing a loved one.
造成了心理创伤 进而产生幻觉
Yeah, that makes sense,
没错 这说得通
but it might be interesting
但是去采访一下他的朋友 邻居
to interview these friends and neighbors
来核实一下他的说辞
for possible verification of his account.
或许也很有意思
Unless it doesn't work that way.
除非事情不是这么运转
Maybe there has to be some
或许必须要有某种联♥系♥
kind of connection in order to experience it.
才能感受得到逝者
What are you saying?
你是指什么
My second PhD is in quantum mechanics,
我第二个博士学位是量子力学专业
and the more you study,
我们研究得越多
the more you realize how little we understand.
我们越意识到自己的渺小
Particle entanglement, multiverse theory.
粒子纠缠 多重宇宙理论
We're just starting to
我们只是刚刚开始
scratch the surface of what might be possible.
接触到未知的可能性
I don't need a connection or a degree in physics to know
我不需要什么联♥系♥或者物理学位就能确定
that this is just a man
这件事只是一个男人
stuck in the first stage of grief... denial.
深陷于悲痛的第一阶段 即否认
I... I don't even remember why we took this case.
我甚至记不清我们为什么接了这个案子
Oh, Ivan insisted.
伊万坚持要接的
I think it's 'cause he likes ghost stories.
我觉着是因为他喜欢鬼故事
You can tell Ivan that I will be choosing our cases from now on
你可以告诉伊万从现在开始我来选择案子
because this one is a complete and total waste of time.
因为这一个完完全全是在浪费时间
You have got to be kidding me.
这绝对是在开玩笑
What are you doing here?
你来这儿干什么
This is where I work. You promised me...
这是我工作的地方 你答应过
Mr. Turing. So glad you could come.
杜林先生 很高兴你能来
I'm so glad you invited me.
很高兴你邀请了我
You invited him?
你邀请他的吗
Well, when he was considering making that generous donation,
当他在考虑是否提供那笔慷慨的捐助的时候
I wasn't sure that you adequately
我不确定你是否充分说明了
explained all the great work that we do here,
我们这里所进行的重要工作
so I thought that a tour would be helpful.
所以我认为有必要请他来实地观摩
Oh, I'd like that very much.
我很喜欢这个主意
Dr. Tyler, would you like to show me around?
泰勒医生 请问您是否能带我转转
Oh, no. I'm busy. I've got rounds to make.
不行 我很忙 我还要查房♥
Uh, that really isn't a good idea at all.
这真的不是个好主意
Oh, that's too bad.
太糟糕了
I was really looking forward to continuing our conversation.
我本来非常期待能继续我们的谈话
I guess I brought my checkbook for nothing.
我猜我这次白带我的支票簿来了
You know, actually, I'm sure that we can find someone
你知道 其实 我确定我们能找到人
who can cover Dr. Tyler's rounds for her.
来替泰勒医生查房♥
Enjoy your tour.
好好转转
That's a gurney. That's a gurney.
那是一架轮床 那是一架轮床
Another gurney.
还是一架轮床
Janel told me about your visit with Mr. Martel.
雅内尔向我汇报了你和马特尔的会面
It sounds fascinating.
听起来非常好
Well, then you were misinformed.
那么你得到的消息就是错的
You know, if this is gonna work,
你知道的 如果想要做好
you're gonna have to try to put aside your preconceptions,
你必须努力抛开你的先入之见
as unfamiliar as that may be for you.
即使这对你而言非常少见
What is that supposed to mean?
你什么意思
You did agree to this, you know.
你已经同意进行调查了
I agreed to look into what, if anything, happens after death,
我同意了调查可能的死后事件
not to be a grief counselor for some lovesick pilot.
不是给一个害相思病的飞行员做丧偶辅♥导♥
There's a reason I wanted you to look into this one.
我让你调查这一个是有原因的
I heard... You heart ghosts.
我听说了 你爱鬼魂
It's not just that.
不仅仅因为那个
Luke Martel lost someone that he cared for deeply,
路克 马特尔失去了他深深眷恋的人
someone he loved.
他的爱人
Surely you can relate to that.
当然你也知道那种感受
Oh, Dr. Tyler, I have the blood work on Mrs. Chen.
泰勒医生 我拿到了陈太太的血液检验报告
You must be the African.
你一定就是那个非洲人
Mimi Nina radhi sana kukutana na wewe.
很高兴认识你 [斯瓦希里语]
Oh, pleased to meet you, as well.
我也很高兴认识你
I spent some time launching a desalination project in Kenya.
我为一个海水淡化工程的创设 在肯尼亚待过
Oh, well, clearly you two have so much in common.
那好 显然你们两个很有共同语言
I'm sure Zed will be happy to finish the grand tour.
我相信泽会很高兴带你完成这次伟大的参观
You'll think about what I said?
你会考虑我说的事吗
Fascinating woman, don't you agree?
神奇的女士 不是吗
Yeah, she's a very... I'm sorry, tour?
是 她非常... 等等 参观
Think you could sneak me in to a surgery?
你能带我偷溜进去看手术吗
It doesn't have to be a transplant or anything like that, but...
不一定非得是移植手术之类的 但是
Could it be a transplant?
能去看移植手术吗
If you're looking for Ivan, he's with Zed.
如果你是来找伊万的话 他和泽在一起
He's probably getting a tour of the vending machines about now.
他可能正在参观自动贩卖♥♥机吧
Oh, thank you, Dr. Tyler, but, actually, that's not why I'm here.
谢谢 泰勒医生 但是其实这并不是我来的原因
I know how you felt about Mr. Martel's case,
我知道你对马特尔先生的案子的看法
so I found some other files I think you'll find...
所以我找来了些其他的案例 我认为你会
Anyway, I think if you'll just take...
反正 我觉着你只需要
What do you think about him?
你对他怎么看
Mr. Martel? I... I think he really believes that his wife...
马特尔先生 我 我认为他真心相信他的妻子
No, I was talking about Ivan.
不 我是说伊万
What do you mean?
你指的是
I mean, you've worked with him for a while now, right?
我是说 你已经为他工作过一段时间了 对吧
Since grad school.
从研究生期间起
He gave our commencement address at Stanford,
他为斯坦福我们那届致毕业演讲
where he trashed tenured professors
演讲中他批评终身教授们
for being complacent intellectual masturbators.
只是自鸣得意的智力意淫者而已
I bet that went over well.
我相信那场面一定很好看
Quit my teaching fellowship and sent him my resume the next day.
第二天我就辞去了助教工作 给他寄了我的简历
My parents weren't happy. They're tenured professors.
我父母非常不悦 他们就是终身教授
So, what's your opinion? Of Ivan?
那么 你怎么看 关于伊万
Oh, I think he's brilliant and creative and...
我认为他睿智 充满创造力 而且
One of the most important...
属于最重要的
I mean, of all this... Our investigation.
我是说 关于所有这些 我们的调查
What do you think he hopes to find, really?
你认为他到底希望找到什么呢
剧集 | 灵动证据(2015) | 导航列表