剧集 | 灵动证据(2015) | 导航列表
Previously on "Proof"...
灵动证据 前情回顾
Sometimes Ivan needs to be protected from himself.
有时候我们需要防止伊万伤害他自己
So if there is anything going on that could jeopardize him
所以如果会有什么对他不利的事情
it's best I know about it.
最好让我知情
You're going to let this machine kill you.
你要让这个仪器杀了你
Yes! What?
没错 什么
I'm going to flatline. Only temporarily.
我会陷入死亡 不过是暂时的
I want you to stay.
我希望你能留下
Thanks for coming over. Anytime.
谢谢你过来 没关系
Good morning.
早上好
Morning.
早上好
Do you want me on your mind?
# 你想让我只存于脑海 #
Or do you want me to go on?
# 还是继续下去 #
It might be yours as sure as I can say
# 我确信 会是你的 #
Be gone be faraway
# 远去 离开 #
Will!
威尔
Will!
威尔
How is your father?
你父亲还好吧
He's very upset.
他很生气
So he froze my bank account, canceled my credit cards.
他冻结了我的银行账户 注销了我的信♥用♥卡♥
I'm sorry.
对不起
Sorry?
对不起
It is wonderful.
这美好极了
In what way is this wonderful?
这怎么会美好呢
My father cannot keep me under his wing forever.
我父亲不能永远让我生活在他的羽翼下
For the first time in my life,
这是我人生中第一次
I feel totally free to do what I want with my life.
自♥由♥地做我想做的事
And what you want is to be with me?
你想要的是和我在一起吗
Since the day I first saw you.
从我见你第一面开始
What is wrong?
怎么了
Is it the debt you owe my father?
是因为你欠我父亲的债吗
We can pay it off together.
我们能一起还
No, I will find a way to pay him back myself.
不 我会想办法自己偿还的
Then it is the girl. What?
那就是那个姑娘了 什么
The one who was here.
上次来这的那个
Janel... Is a colleague.
亚内尔 只是我的同事
And a friend.
朋友
Do you have feelings for her?
你喜欢她吗
Maybe...
也许
Something was beginning.
处于萌芽阶段吧
Maybe it was just the beginning of a beginning.
也许只是在萌芽阶段的开端吧
But it probably would've gone nowhere.
但这很可能不会有结果的
Or perhaps somewhere.
或者会有发展
The unknown can be much more powerful than the known.
未知比已知要强大得多
But that does not matter now.
但现在都不重要了
It matters to me.
对我很重要
Before I settle here,
在我在这里定居之前
before we start our future together...
在我们开始共筑将来之前
You must decide...
你必须决定
Me or what might be.
是我还是那个可能性
It's Dr. Tyler. I must take this.
是泰勒医生的电♥话♥ 我必须接
Yes, Doctor.
喂 医生
You understand that although I'll be operating on your brain,
你要知道 虽然我将给你做脑部手术
you'll only be sedated at the beginning and end of the procedure.
但是只有开始和结束时才会给你输镇静剂
Yes, but I'll be awake in the middle.
是 手术中间过程我是清醒的
I know. I've studied all the steps.
我知道 我研究过所有的步骤
Frankly, I'm surprised at how simple it all is.
实话说 我很惊讶原来手术这么简单
Yes. Simple, if you've had four years of medical school
是 是很简单 如果你通过了四年医学院的学习
and eight years of specialized training
和八年在高级神经外科的
in advanced neurosurgery.
专业训练
I'd like monitors in the operating room
我想在手术室里装上监视器
so that while I'm conscious,
这样在我清醒时
I can observe the procedure from every angle.
我就能从各个角度观察手术进程了
If you wish. Most people would prefer not to look, but...
随你喜欢 大多数人都不想看 但...
And miss the chance of seeing my own brain exposed?
错过看自己大脑暴露在外的机会吗
It's a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity.
这可是一辈子一次的机遇啊
Let's hope.
希望吧
Anyway, while you're awake,
不管怎样 你清醒的时候
I'll be probing certain areas near the tumor...
我将会探索肿瘤周边区域
With electrical stimulation
用电流刺♥激♥法
to make sure that you don't
来确认你的手术
adversely affect my speech or cognitive abilities.
不会危害我的交流和认知能力
You're not going to assist me like this during surgery, are you?
你不会在手术时也这样协助我的 对不对
No.
当然不会
Unless it's necessary.
除非必要
Well, I'm excited.
我很激动
Oh! I'd like Dr. Tyler to be a part of my surgical team.
我希望泰勒医生能加入我的手术团队
I'm sure she'd say that she
我确定她会说
can do my job as well as everybody else's,
她能和别人一样胜任我的工作
but this actually is brain surgery.
但这可是个脑部手术
Not for medical assistance... For conversation.
不是让她来做医疗协助 而是来聊天
I think we'd enjoy discussing the surgery while it's happening.
我喜欢边做手术边讨论
Today's her day off, but I'll give her a call.
她今天休息 但我会给她打电♥话♥的
The two of you in there, backseat driving...
有你俩指手画脚
Now...
现在
I'm excited.
轮到我紧张激动了
Automated anesthesia, dermal sensors, EEG,
自动麻醉 真皮传感器 脑电图描记器
heart-lung machine, and a freezer full of ice.
心肺机 还有一个装满冰块的冰箱
What is this, Dr. Tyler?
这是要干什么 泰勒医生
I think you know.
我觉得你知道
It is equipment for hypothermic cardiac arrest.
这是低温心脏停搏的仪器
What is it for?
用来干什么的
Or I should say, who is this for?
或者我应该说 是给谁用的
Ivan Turing.
伊万·杜林
But he's too weak to use it.
但他太虚弱了 不能做
So I'm going to use it in his place.
所以由我来替他做
This is a flatline machine.
这可是死亡机器
That's only half of it. To cause death.
并不完全 这会导致死亡
It's also used to restore life,
也被用作复生
and that's why I wanted you here... to ensure that happens.
这就是为什么我要你来这里 来保证复生
But I know that this is a lot to ask,
但我知道这个请求责任重大
so if you want to walk away, I understand.
所以如果你想离开 我能理解
I don't want to walk. I want to run... far away.
我岂止想离开 我都想大步跑开
I wouldn't blame you if you did.
我不怪你会那么做
And what then? I know you, Dr. Tyler.
那然后呢 我了解你 泰勒医生
Even without my help, you will still find a way...
就算没有我的帮助 你仍会找到办法
I've made my decision.
我已经做出了决定
What's yours?
你呢
I will help you with this on one condition.
我帮你 但是有一个条件
It must be me who goes.
让我的心脏骤停
Zed, it has to be me.
泽 必须由我来
I can't let you do this, Dr. Tyler.
我不能让你这么做 泰勒医生
I am not just doing this for Ivan Turing. I am doing it for me.
我不是为了伊万·杜林才这么做 是为了我自己
What makes you think your experience this time
你为什么会认为这次的体验
will be any different than the last...
会与上次的不同
Under controlled circumstances, with enough time,
在受控的环境下 有充裕的时间
that I will be able to find
我就能找到
some of the answers that we've been looking for.
我们一直在探寻的答案
And perhaps your son?
也许还能找到你儿子吗
I need to know for myself.
为了我自己 我必须知道
I need to find out firsthand if any of this...
我必须亲自探索
My... my NDE... the things that we've been investigating...
我的濒死体验 我们在调查的事
If any of it is real.
到底是不是真实的
I can't move on unless I do.
我只有找到答案才能安心继续生活
It's the only way.
这是唯一的方法
Are you going to help me or not?
你到底愿不愿意帮我
Ivan?
伊万
What happened?
出什么事了
Sit down, Sasha. This may sting a little.
坐下 萨沙 有个小小的坏消息
Oh, God.
天呐
剧集 | 灵动证据(2015) | 导航列表