剧集 | 灵动证据(2015) | 导航列表
In fact, this is the very first time that's ever happened.
事实上 你是第一次开口让我帮忙
So what's going on?
所以 怎么回事
I-I...
我
I've been, um...
我刚才
I've been dizzy and I've had headaches.
我刚才头晕目眩而且还有点头疼
So I'm just being cautious.
所以我才警惕起来
Okay, so I'll call down and get a time for an M.R.I.
我会和下面的人说一声 给你排个时间做核磁共振
Thank you.
谢谢
But I have to be cautious as well
但我也要当心一点了
when one of my doctors tells
当我的一个医生告诉我
me that they're feeling dizzy during surgery,
她在做手术的时候头晕
I have no choice but to take them off of surgical rotation
我只能让她暂离手术室
until they've been cleared.
直到他们病好
I think that's a good idea.
我同意
There's a few things I need you to take care of for me.
我需要你帮我做些事情
You'll find everything you need on there.
这里面有你需要的一切
Here you go. Enjoy. Oh, there we are. Thank you.
给你 用餐愉快 拿好了 谢谢
You sure you won't have one? It's totally vegan.
你确定你不来一个吗 全蔬菜的哦
It's made out of pinto beans and flax seeds.
这是花豆和亚麻籽做的
It's delicious.
很好吃的
I'm fine. Mmm.
不用了
So where are you going?
所以你要去哪
I'm taking a little trip.
我要去旅行
So should I arrange the jet?
要我帮你订机票吗
No, no, I'll be staying here in Seattle.
不用 我就呆在西雅图
You're still planning to flatline.
你还是计划做濒死实验
What about what Dr. Tyler said? I-it's too dangerous.
泰勒医生怎么说的 这太危险了
You're in no condition.
你的身体状态不允许
I made a calculation on risk
我做了个风险回报的计算
and reward and decided this is worth the risk.
决定了它值得我冒这个险
But you can't do it alone, and I-I don't think
但你不能一个人去冒险 而且我觉得
Dr. Tyler's gonna change her mind.
泰勒医生是不会改变主意的
She did seem pretty adamant.
她的确看起来很坚定
Well, she's worried about you.
她是担心你
All I need is a skilled medical technician
我只是需要一个熟练的医务人员
to insert the cannulas
帮我插入套管
and monitor the heart-lung machine.
然后监控心肺机而已
For the right price, I can
只要给的钱够多
get anyone to sign a non-disclosure agreement.
我能让任何一个人签署保密协议
You need someone you can trust.
你要找一个值得相信的人
Well... That's a short list.
那就没几个人能找了
I have someone in mind.
我有人选了
Janel, I know you have two PhDs,
亚内尔 我知道你拿了两个博士学位
and you're a very quick learner but...
而且学习能力很高 但是...
I was thinking of Dr. Badawi. He's learned from the best,
我想到的是巴达维医生 他学历高
and I know he needs the money.
而且我知道他需要钱
His loyalty is to Dr. Tyler. He'd tell her what I'm doing.
他对泰勒医生很忠心 一定会把我的计划告诉她的
Not if I ask him not to.
如果我让他不说他就不会说
You trust him?
你相信他吗
Completely.
完全相信
Samantha, I didn't know you were still here.
萨曼莎 我不知道你还等在这
I just wanted to make sure that the surgery went well.
我只是想确认手术是否成功
The heart was okay? No complications?
他的心脏还好吗 没有排异反应吗
The heart was perfect. It did everything it was supposed to.
他的心脏很完美 所有功能都很正常
Okay.
好
Good.
太好了
And the recipient? He's okay?
那接受者呢 他还好吗
Actually, why don't you ask him yourself?
你为什么不直接自己问他呢
If you're up for it, they'd like to meet you.
如果你准备好了 他们很乐意见你
Lindsey, this is Samantha Glenn.
林赛 这位是萨曼莎·格林
Thank you... So much.
非常感谢
I can't possibly...
我简直不能相信
There's someone who'd really like to meet you.
有一个人非常想要见你
Thank you for coming.
谢谢你能来
Where else would I go?
不然我该去哪
I'm here to see you.
我来这儿就是为了见你
Halima, I need to tell you the truth.
哈莉玛 我要和你坦白一件事
I'm sorry, but the only reason why I agreed to marry you
很抱歉 我答应娶你的唯一原因
was because...
是因为
I wanted to go to medical school.
我想去医学院读书
That's all that it ever was for me. Just a business arrangement
这就是我们的婚约对我的意义 就像一个业务安排
There was never anything real between us.
我们之间从来就没有感情
So you need to go.
所以我们分手吧
No. You don't mean that.
不 这不是你想说的
I do.
这就是我想说的
There is nothing here for you.
你在我这什么也得不到
I don't believe you.
我不相信
I never had the feelings that you think that I had.
我从来都没有你想像的那么喜欢你
Liar. You need to go home.
骗子 回家吧
I know you.
我知道你的
I know you have loved me since we were children.
我知道打小你就喜欢我
I love you, Zedan.
我爱你 泽丹
You cannot look at me and tell me you don't feel the same way.
你都不能看着我的眼睛 说你对我没感觉了
Does anyone else know about my M.R.I.?
还有别人知道我做核磁共振的事吗
No, just between us.
没有了 就我们俩
Apparently, someone hasn't heard I'm off-duty.
显然有人不知道我不能手术了
You're needed in the I.C.U. Stat.
重症监护室让你去一趟 立刻
What's going on?
怎么了
Patient has nausea, shortness of breath,
病人觉得恶心 呼吸急促
J.V.P. Is elevated and B.P. Is falling.
颈静脉压上升 血压下降
He's rejecting the heart.
他对心脏产生了排异反应
We've already pulsed him several times with solu-medrol.
我们已经用甲强龙起搏他几次了
We need to biopsy and confirm he's in rejection.
我们需要活检确定他出现的是排斥反应
Prep the cath lab.
准备心脏导管插入术实验室
Dr. Tyler, you and I have
泰勒医生 我们还有
another patient that we need to see, remember?
一个病人要去看看 记得吗
Dr. Clarke can take it from here.
接下来的就交给克拉克医生吧
Okay, let's go.
好的 走吧
Don't waste your time on azathioprine.
别在硫唑嘌呤上费功夫
If the high doses of steroids aren't working,
如果高剂量的类固醇都不起效
then that's not gonna help either.
硫唑嘌呤也没什么用
It's the only choice we have. Try OKT3.
可我们别无选择啊 试试OKT3
Too risky. The temp could spike even further.
风险太大 体温可能升的更高
He could have a seizure.
并发生癫痫
Yeah, or you could just keep trying what already isn't working.
那你用无效的方法继续盲目尝试吧
I've used it on my fellowship. I've seen it work before.
我在进修期间使用过 效果亲眼所见
Do what she says.
照她说的做
Dr. Tyler.
泰勒医生
We're good.
交给我们吧
What's going on?
怎么回事
I just went to get Lindsey dinner and I...I saw...
我刚去给林赛买♥♥晚饭 我...我看见...
What's wrong?
出什么事了
We're doing everything we can.
我们在尽我们所能
I think you should just go home and get some rest.
我建议你回家休息一下
He's rejecting the heart, isn't he?
他对心脏有排斥 对不对
There are some complications, but we're doing everything we can.
的确是有些并发症 但我们会尽全力
You convinced me to let him go,
你说服我 让我放手
and now I'm losing him a second time.
现在我要再一次失去他了
Janel...
亚内尔...
I'm sorry. What are you doing?
抱歉 你来干嘛
You weren't answering your phone,
你不接电♥话♥
and you weren't at the hospital, and I have great news.
又不在医院 我有好消息
I think I have a solution for your money problems.
我有办法解决你的财政问题
It is with Turing...
和杜林有关...
Zedan? Where did you go?
泽丹 你去哪儿了
I'm sorry. Janel...
不好意思 亚内尔...
No, uh... I shouldn't have come.
没什么... 我就不应该来
I made a mistake.
我错了
I have more good news for you.
我还有些好消息要告诉你
You work too hard, and you worry too much.
你工作太努力 操劳太多
剧集 | 灵动证据(2015) | 导航列表