剧集 | 灵动证据(2015) | 导航列表
I...
我
You wanted to see me?
你找我有事
Yeah. Sit down, Carolyn.
没错 请坐 卡罗琳
Ivan Turing. You're familiar with the name?
伊万·杜林 这名字你熟吗
The internet guy.
搞IT的那人
The guy who put his own rocket into space,
这个搞IT的发射了自己的火箭
Parachuted off of Everest... the internet guy.
还从珠峰跳过伞...
I've heard of him. He's like a multi-billionaire, right?
我听说过他 是个亿万土豪 是吗
You can add on more multis.
你可以多加几个亿
He may be considering making a donation to this hospital.
他可能在打算给我们医院捐款
Great. Could be.
好极了 可能吧
Thing is, he only wants to talk to you.
问题是 他只想跟你谈
Why... I don't know. They said he was insistent.
为什么 不知道 他们说他很坚持这一点
And for the kind of money that we're talking about...
事关到我们讨论的这笔钱...
Look, this is really not my sort of thing.
讲真的 这真不是我的长项
I'm not all that great with... people.
我不太会跟人... 相处
I know. I need you to do this, Carolyn.
我知道 我需要你去 卡罗琳
And I'm sure I don't have to remind you how patient we've been
我也不想提醒你 之前你为了公益国际医疗
With your leaves of absence
而请假的时候
for your medics international trips. Okay.
我们对你的宽容 好吧
Two weeks in Japan after the recent tsunami...
最近日本海啸 你去了两周
That's not fair.
这不公平
A month in Haiti, civil war in Syria.
在海地一个月 还有叙利亚内战的时候
Those people needed medical assistance.
那里的人需要医疗救助
You're not gonna threaten me into doing this, Charles.
你威胁我我也不会帮你的 查尔斯
I'm not threatening you.
我不是在威胁你
If I were, I would offer to convene
要是的话 我就召集评审会
A review board to consider suspending your license
就手术过程中未授权操作一事
For using an unauthorized procedure in the operating room.
考虑吊销你的行医执照了
But, as I said...
不过 如我所说
You're not threatening me.
你不是在威胁我
Look on the bright side.
想想好的一面
Maybe he'll offer you a ride in his rocket ship.
或许他会请你坐坐火箭呢
Excuse me, Dr. Tyler.
抱歉 泰勒医生
I'm Janel Ramsey, Ivan's associate.
我是亚内尔·拉米奇 伊万的助理
I-I mean, Mr. Turing.
我是指 杜林先生
We're pretty casual around here,
我们这边挺随意的
Except about data security.
除非涉及数据安全
Ivan says there is no so such thing
伊万说安全加密
As secure encryption anymore.
也不再有效了
So, are you ready to meet him?
你准备好和他见面了吗
Yeah, you just need to look at things
你要换个角度
From the inside out.
看问题啊
No. No, that won't work.
不 不 那样没用的
The nicads take a big hit at minus-30 celsius.
镍镉电池在零下三十摄氏度会严重受损
Well, keep at it.
那你继续加油
I got to... I got to go.
我得 我挂了
Auf wiedersehen.
拜拜
Sorry.
抱歉
I got my start working in a crap-filled garage.
我从来都是在乱七八糟的车♥库♥干活的
I can't seem to work any other way.
不然好像干不下去
You mind if we skip the usual chit-chat?
你介不介意直接跳过寒暄的部分
The amazing architecture,
比如 房♥子真漂亮啊
What a great pleasure to meet me, all that?
很荣幸见到你 什么的
I have rounds to make.
我还要去巡诊
Right. Good.
那好
I'm dying.
我快死了
Excuse me?
什么
Kicking the bucket,
归西了
Taking the big dirt nap.
下葬了
You're a doctor.
你是医生
I'm sure you're familiar with the concept.
你一定明白我的意思
No. Yes. I just... I-I just wasn't expecting... wait.
不 知道 我只是没想到 稍等
That's why you asked for me?
你让我来就因为这个
I'm sorry?
什么
What, you think your money and your power
你以为你有钱有势
Lets you jump ahead of my other patients?
就能优先于其他病人吗
I don't work that way.
我不吃这套
You just wasted both of our time.
你在浪费我们彼此的时间
I don't need a new doctor. I have advanced adeno-carcinoma.
我并不需要新的医生 我是腺癌晚期
I'm not gonna make it to the next winter olympics.
撑不到下届冬奥会了
The summer, either, probably.
也可能连今年夏天也撑不到
I'm sorry. I'm fine with it.
对不起 无妨
Well, not fine.
不是说身体无妨
But all things considered, I'm... i'm...
但话说回来 我
I'm pretty happy with the things that I've accomplished.
我对之前的成就还挺高兴的
Please.
坐吧
When I jumped off Everest,
我从珠峰跳下来的时候
People asked me if I was nervous.
别人问我紧张不紧张
The truth is, I wasn't, 'cause I was totally prepared.
老实说 我不紧张 因为完全准备好了
I mean, I knew exactly what would happen
我十分清楚接下来会发生什么
Down to the wind variation for every millimeter of descent.
具体到风向毫米级别的变化
See, I've always hated unknowns.
你看 我就是讨厌未知的人
Now that I'm facing the biggest one there is,
现在我面临着世上最大的未知
I want to know what to expect.
我想知道会发生什么
I want to know what's going to happen to me after I die.
我想知道死后我会怎么样
Right. You and everybody else who ever lived.
是嘛 所有活过的人都想知道
But the difference is,
但区别就在于
I have the resources to try to find out.
我有找出答案所需要的资源
And I'd like you to do that for me.
我想请你帮我实施
You lost me.
我没明白
I'd like you to find real proof
我想让你找到
Of what happens after we die.
我们死后会发生什么的确凿证据
If you can do that,
如果你做到了
I'm prepared to offer you complete control
我打算把我死后所有的财产
Of my estate when I'm gone,
交给你管理
Roughly $10 billion for your medics international
差不多有一百亿美元能用于你的国际医疗事业
Or whatever you chose.
或者其他任何领域
You're serious?
真的假的
As terminal cancer.
跟癌症晚期一样千真万确
Look, I honestly don't care
听着 就算你找不到证据证明
If you find proof of nothing at all
老实说我也不在乎
And all these stories
所有
about near-death experiences are just that... stories.
关于濒死体验的传说只是传说
Or that there really is something else.
或是真有别的什么存在
I just want to know.
我只是很想知道
Okay. When you're dead, you're dead.
好吧 你死了就是彻底死了
Nothing happens after we die.
人死后不会发生任何事
Lights out. Nobody home. That's just your opinion.
人死灯灭 只剩空房♥ 这只是你个人的想法
I'm talking about real proof,
我说的是确凿的证据
Verifiable, scientific proof.
可以验证的 科学的证据
Look, I-I would love to take your money.
我挺愿意收下你的钱
When I think about all it could do
再用这笔钱
To get medical aid to places in the world that need it.
在有需要的地方提供医疗救助
But what you're asking is impossible.
但你的要求根本不可能
In 1♥8♥9♥5, Lord Kelvin said
1♥8♥9♥5年 开尔文男爵说过
That heavier-than-air flight was impossible.
重于空气的飞行是不可能的
70 years later, we had footprints on the moon.
七十年后 我们在月球上留下了脚印
These are some files I've collected
这些是我搜集的资料
That raise some pretty interesting questions,
发现了一些有趣的现象
People who've died and come back,
有人起死回生
Who've seen ghosts,
有人看见鬼魂
Who say they've experienced reincarnation.
有人声称经历过轮回
I've got boxes full of these.
我有好几箱这样的东西
Maybe it's crap, all of it.
或许这些全是垃圾
But maybe somewhere in these files,
但也许 在这些文件里的某处
There's some real, actual proof.
有真实可靠的证据
Why me? I'm a surgeon...
为什么选我 我是个外科医生
Not... not a parapsychologist.
不是个通灵者
I saw a medical panel
我见过一个医疗小组
剧集 | 灵动证据(2015) | 导航列表