剧集 | 灵动证据(2015) | 导航列表
Maybe, but he has access
可能吧 但是他能接触到
to the kinds of unusual
非同寻常的
human experiences not many other people have.
一般人不会有机会经历的事
Sure, he has his bias, but so do you.
是的 他有他的偏见 但你也有
If I have a bias, it's for science and rational thought.
要是我有偏见 那也是为了科学和理性思维
So what?
那又怎样
If I wanted to, I could hire a thousand scientists
如果我想的话 我可以雇上一千位科学家
to look into life-after-death experiences,
来研究人死之后会发生的事
but I don't think that's the best way to answer this question,
可我不认为这是解答这个问题的最佳途径
and, frankly, I don't have that kind of time.
而且 老实说 我没有那个时间
I know, but Peter Van Owen...
我理解 但是彼得·万·欧文...
I think the answer will come from those files.
我认为答案就在那些档案里
And I'm hoping that if
而且我希望
there's even a shred of truth in any of them,
如果档案里有哪怕一丁点是真实的
that someone with your intelligence
一个像你这样聪明
and unique experience will be able to find it.
且有着独特经历的人 会把它找出来
You promised me
你向我承诺过
that you would keep our arrangement strictly between us.
我们之间的合作不会涉及其他人
And I kept my promise.
我也遵守了我的承诺
Mr. Van Owen must have figured it out on his own.
万·欧文先生一定是自己发现的
You know what?
你猜怎么着
It doesn't matter.
那不重要了
I'm out.
我要退出
No, you're not. Excuse me?!
不 你不会的 你说什么
You're too curious to quit now.
你的好奇心不会允许你现在退出的
You see that group of people over there?
你看到那边的那群人了吗
Curiosity led them to find a way
好奇心引领着他们找到了
to create light from people standing up and sitting down.
利用人们站起坐下的动作照明的方法
I think you're curious about what you might find...
我觉得你对你可能会发现的事情很好奇
Too curious to leave this to the Van Owens of the world.
好奇到你不会把这件事扔给像万·欧文那样的人
But I've been wrong before.
但是我也做错过
Once.
只有一次
Is she ready?
她准备好了吗
I need to talk to you.
我需要和你谈谈
Is it about that intern Zed?
是关于那个实习生泽的吗
I tell you what, I'll... I'll wrestle you for him.
我告诉你吧 我 我会为了他和你比赛摔跤的
I mean, our honeymoon, you... you kicked my ass.
毕竟我们度蜜月的时候 你 你赢了我
Yes, 'cause you don't wrestle to win. It's about Sophie.
对 那是因为你不想赢 今天的事是有关索菲的
I think she might have been stoned the other night.
我觉得她有一天像是嗑药了
Oh. "Oh"?
哦 "哦"
Is that all you're gonna say is "Oh"?
你要说的就是 "哦"
Well, she's a teenager, Cat.
她只是一个青少年 小卡
I mean, it's not great, but it's pretty normal.
这不是什么好事 但也算正常
I caught Will a couple of times, you know?
我有几次也抓到威尔这样 你知道吗
No, I didn't. Why didn't you tell me?
不 我不知道 你怎么没有告诉我
Because I knew you'd react like this.
因为我就知道你会是这种反应
I mean, it's not like we never...
我们自己又不是从来没有过
Hi, Dad. Bye, Mom.
你好 爸爸 再见 妈妈
I'll talk to her, okay?
我会找她谈谈的 好吗
I will.
我会的
And think about that wrestling offer.
再考虑一下那个摔跤的建议吧
I know I will be.
我会考虑的
Luke! Open the damn door!
路克 该死的快开门
What are you doing here?
你来这做什么
I asked you not to come back.
我告诉过你别来了
I have a child who could have been at home.
我有个可能会在家的孩子
You understand me? A child. What are you talking about?
你懂吗 一个孩子 你在说什么
The fire in my trash can.
我的垃圾箱起火了
Oh, my God. Elena.
天哪 是埃琳娜
Stop it!
省省吧
It's not Elena, it's you...
不是埃琳娜做的 是你
The bathtub, the scratch on your head, the fire, all of it.
浴缸 你脸上的伤痕 失火 一切都是你做的
It wasn't. I swear. Why... why would I do that?
不是这样的 我发誓 为什么 我为什么要那么做
I don't know, but this is gonna end.
我不知道 但这一切都应该结束了
I want a complete mental and physical work-up on you
我要对你做个全面的精神和身体♥检♥查
so I can figure out what's really going on.
这样才能查出到底是怎么回事
Either you agree to that... Or what?
要不你自己同意 要不怎样?
Or I will call the police, and you can explain to them
要不然我会报♥警♥ 然后你就可以去和警♥察♥解释
how your dead wife set the fire at my house.
你死去的妻子是怎样在我家后院放火的
He is a lucky man.
他真幸运
If you hadn't brought him in, we might never have found this.
如果你没把他带过来 我们可能永远也不会发现这个
It looks like a tumor or a lesion.
看上去像是一个肿瘤或者一处病损
But the lesion is near the dorsal raphe nucleus.
但这个病损就在背缝神经核的附近
He's young for stroke.
他太年轻了 不是中风
Did he ever have any head trauma?
他之前有过头部创伤么
He's a seaplane pilot.
他是一名水上飞机的飞行员
He had a rough landing a few years ago.
几年前有一起着陆事故
And he never had an exam or an M.R.I. after that?
在那之后他没做任何检查或者核磁共振吗
Not a fan of doctors.
他不相信医生
Yeah, well, I'm not a fan of mechanics,
我还不信机械设备呢
but I do get my oil changed every once in a while.
但隔一段时间我就要把机油换一换
This lesion... Do you think it could account
那个肿块 你觉得会是
for hallucinations or changes in behavior,
他幻觉或者行为异常的原因么
maybe some form of schizophrenia?
也许是某种形式的精神分♥裂♥症
Ah, so this is our friend
这就是
who has been seeing visions of his dead wife.
看到了死去的妻子的那位朋友
Looks like now we know why.
看来我们知道原因了
And you seem a little disappointed.
你看起来还有点失望啊
No, it's just I'm... I'm wondering how he'll take it.
没有 我只是在想他会不会接受现实
When he learns all this is the result of his lesion?
当他知道所有这些都是他脑中的肿块作祟
When he has to let her go.
他必须让她走的时候
The miracle is, is that he survived this long.
他能活这么长时间真的是奇迹
He needs surgery, Caroline, and the sooner the better.
他需要手术 卡罗琳 越快越好
Dr. Tillman asked me to
地尔曼医生让我参加他的
scrub in on his anterior cervical disectomy.
颈椎间盘前路切除的手术
He wants me to do the fusion of the C-4 and C-6 vertebrae.
他想让我去做C-4和C-6脊椎的融合
Well, who am I to stand in the way of a sexy spinal fusion?
我何德何能去挡一个性感的脊髓融合手术的路
Go get 'em.
拿下它
Thank you, Doctor.
谢谢你 医生
Wait. Where's he going now?
慢着 他现在要去哪
I need him to come visit a patient with me.
我要他跟我一起去拜访一位病人
I think our little Zed is ready to leave the nest.
我想我们的小泽可以离巢了
He could be the real deal, you know... A natural surgeon.
他能真正地在手术中独当一面 天生的外科医生
Don't clip his wings so you can have someone run errands for you.
别仅为了有人为你跑腿就夹住他的翅膀
How are you doing?
你怎么样
Not bad, considering your Dr. Richmond
鉴于你的里士满医生
wants to saw into my skull and cut open my brain.
要锯开我的脑壳切开我的大脑 我还好
And you wonder why I hate doctors.
你还奇怪我为什么讨厌医生
You need the surgery, Luke. Look, I know how you feel...
你需要动手术 路克 我知道你的感受
I already said yes.
我已经同意了
I signed the forms and everything.
我签了表格和其他的所有东西
See?
看见了吧
Good. You made the right decision.
很好 正确的决定
Yeah, I didn't really have a choice, did I?
我没得选啊 不是么
I mean, if there's even the
我是说 哪怕
slightest chance I did those things, you know,
有最微小的那么点可能 是我做了那些
that could have hurt people, I couldn't live with that.
可能伤害他人的事 我都无法忍♥受
But you don't believe those things really happened?
但你不相信那些事情真的发生过吗
I think it's a hell of a lot easier for people like you
我觉得像你这样的人 更容易相信
to believe there's a logical
他们无法理解的事物
explanation to things they can't understand.
都有一个符合逻辑的解释
"This guy's seen a ghost.
" 这人看见了鬼
Uh, must be something wrong in his brain."
他肯定是大脑里什么地方不对劲"
There is something wrong, Luke.
路克 的确有地方不对劲
And if you're right...
如果你是对的
I'll never see my Elena again.
我就再也见不到我的埃琳娜了
I just hope to God that you're wrong.
我只是祈求上苍希望你错了
Dr. Tyler...
泰勒医生
If it's all the same,
如果仍是这样
I think it would be best if you weren't there...
我觉得你最好不要出现在
剧集 | 灵动证据(2015) | 导航列表