剧集 | 灵动证据(2015) | 导航列表
Is something burning?
什么东西烧焦了吗
What does she want?
她想要干什么
She wants us to destroy the data... all of it.
她想让我们把那些数据全部销毁
Can she do that?
她能成功吗
No, I own it.
不能 因为我是所有者
And I have more lawyers than I can count.
而且我的律师多的数不过来
That's not the point. The point is that...
这不是重点 重点是...
You shouldn't have brought her to the lab in the first place?
你一开始就不该把她带去实验室吗
The point is that this could be a P.R. Nightmare,
重点是这有损我们的公众形象
and the last thing that either of us want
我们谁也不想
is for our research to become news.
把我们的研究成果变成花边新闻
She wouldn't do that.
她不会这么干的
This has all been about violating Ethan's privacy.
这样会侵犯伊桑的隐私
She wouldn't go public.
她不会公诸于世的
It might be her only option.
也许她只能这么干
She doesn't have the law on her side.
她又不是法律支持的那一方
Trying this case in the court of public opinion
靠着社会舆♥论♥的审判来打赢这场官司
might be her only chance...
是她唯一的出路
Grieving widow, husband's final thoughts.
一个悲痛的寡妇看着丈夫生前最后脑海里的内容
It's a good story.
真是个不错的故事
You can't let that happen.
这事不能让它发生
You know, if people found out I was doing this research...
你知道 如果人们发现我参与了这项研究...
Let's just say it would be a disaster for both of us.
不如说这对我们俩都是一场灾难
That data is our best hope at actual proof.
那些数据是我们获得真正证据最大的希望
I'll let it be destroyed over my dead body.
我不会让任何人摧毁它 除非我死
Or my dead career.
或者我失业
Don't let her contact you.
不要让她联♥系♥到你
From now on, the only people talking to her
从现在开始 能和她联♥系♥的
will be my lawyers. Huh?
只有我的律师
Is that...?
那人是...
Just medics international stuff.
一个国际医务人员
At 8:30 in the morning?
在早上八点半
He's a busy man.
他很忙的
So, I-I guess we better get to this.
我想我们可以开始了
Like you said, it's not gonna get any easier.
就像你说的 这事不会容易
Keep or donate?
留着还是捐掉
Keep.
留着
Donate.
捐掉
You guys haven't agreed on anything.
你们俩从来就没达成过一致
Big surprise.
还真让人吃惊
Mm, still smells like
闻着还有股
the fire from our camping weekend.
我们周末野营时生的火的味道
A total disaster, as I recall.
我能想起来的 完全就是一场灾难
I got poison oak, and Sophie bitched the whole time
我不小心拿了根毒橡木 索菲因为手♥机♥没信♥号♥♥
cause there was no cell service.
在那烦个不停
I can hear you, you know.
我全听到了哦
And Will caught on fire.
威尔身上还着火了
Something involving
他的棉花糖上
the even distribution of char on the marshmallow.
沾上了焦炭一类的东西
Oh, my gosh.
我的天啊
I think Will had a girlfriend.
我觉得威尔有女朋友
What? Who?
什么 谁
I don't know. There's no name.
我不知道 没写名字
I'm sure we would have known
我相信如果他有女朋友
if he had a girlfriend.
我们一定会知道的
Maybe not.
这可不一定
There's a note!
这里有张字条
Will, I just wanted to say
威尔 我只是想说
that last night was amazing.
昨天晚上真是太美妙了
I know we were both really nervous,
我知道当时我们都很紧张
but it was so much better than I..."
但是这比我以前好多了
Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait. Oh, my gosh.
等等 等等 我的天哪
What? No.
什么 不是吧
You don't think he...
你不觉得他
Yeah... maybe he did.
也许他真的交了女朋友
Woh, there's more...
还有
"You're real important to me, and I'm so glad
你对我真的很重要 我真开心
we shared this moment together."
我们能共同度过此刻
Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait... stop.
等等 等等 快停下来
No, I don't think we should be reading this.
我觉得我们不该看这个
Chill out, mom. It's not a big deal.
放松点 妈妈 这不是什么大事
Well, maybe not for you.
对你来说也许不是大事
But obviously,
但是 很明显的
Will didn't want us to know about this,
威尔不愿意让我们知道这件事
and I think we should respect that.
我觉得我们最好尊重他的选择
Your mom's right.
你妈妈说得对
If we wouldn't have looked at it when he was here,
如果威尔在的时候我们没有看这封信
we shouldn't do it now. Oh, come on.
我们现在也不该看 拜托
You want us to go into your room
你想让我们进你的房♥间
and start going through your stuff?
然后开始搜查你的东西吗
I didn't think so.
我不认为你会同意
We need to talk.
我们需要谈谈
Hey! Just in time.
你真准时
The computer's decoded a whole new flood of images.
电脑解密了大量的全新图片
It's learning at an exponential rate.
它在以指数级的速度学习
We're getting some incredible stuff.
我们会得到一些惊人的东西
That's what I need to talk to you about.
那正是我想和你谈的事情
What's going on?
发生什么事了
I think this is wrong.
我觉得这不该这么做
We shouldn't be looking at this.
我们不应该看这些
What are you saying? You want to destroy the data?
你在说什么 你想毁掉这些数据吗
We're violating Ethan's privacy.
我们侵犯了伊桑的隐私
These are his most intimate memories.
这些是他最私密的回忆
Which might hold the answer to the greatest secret of all time.
但是这些回忆也许能解开人类一直以来最大的秘密
Yeah, but at what cost?
是的 但是代价呢
You may own the machines and the data,
你可能拥有机器和数据
but you don't own this man's life.
但是你并不拥有这个人的人生
You have no right to exploit it.
你没有权利开♥发♥它
Every great step forward comes at a price.
每一次巨大的进步都要有所牺牲
I mean, we've... we've explored every corner of this world.
我是说 我们已经探寻了世界的每个角落
We've landed on the moon.
我们已经登陆了月球
Now we may be able to look beyond death.
现在我们也许能了解死后世界了
I understand the potential,
我理解这件事的潜能
but this is not the right way to find what you are looking for.
但是这不是找到你在寻找的东西的正确的方法
I'm not shutting this down.
我不会停止这件事的
Look, I want answers as much as you do.
听着 我和你一样想要答案
It's how you knew I would agree to do this in the first place,
你知道这是我最开始同意做这件事的原因
but I do not want to find out this way.
但我真的不想用这样的方式
It's not right.
这样做不对
There may not be another way.
也许没有别的方法了
There is always another way.
总是有别的方法的
We will keep looking.
我们要不断地寻找
We have time.
我们还有时间
Maybe you do.
也许你还有时间
You're getting the treatment.
你正在接受治疗啊
I may be stopping that.
我可能会停止治疗
Why? Why would you do that?
为什么 为什么要停止治疗
It's in my brain.
肿瘤扩散到大脑了
And if I want the tumor removed,
如果我想移除肿瘤
I have to stop the cancer treatment.
我必须停止癌症治疗
Ivan...
伊万
I'm so sorry.
我很抱歉
What are you gonna do?
你准备怎么办
I don't know.
我不知道
But that data might be my last best chance
那项数据也许是我最后的机会
to know what's waiting for me.
来知道什么在等待着我
I know how much this means to you,
我知道这对你来说很重要
but ask yourself, what would you want
但是扪心自问 如果你是伊森
if you were in Ethan's shoes
你会怎么做
and these were your thoughts and your most private moments?
而那些是你的想法和你最私密的回忆
剧集 | 灵动证据(2015) | 导航列表