剧集 | 灵动证据(2015) | 导航列表
I asked the guys in Homicide
我问过凶案科的同事
if I could take a look at her case file.
是否可以看看她的案件资料
Turns out when Laurel disappeared,
结果在劳蕾尔失踪的时候
the manager was questioned and cleared.
那个老板就被问过 而且被证清白
Oh. Okay.
好吧
You know, but young girls run away all the time.
你看 年轻的女孩儿总是跑路
Problems at home, they take off.
家里有问题 她们就溜走
You know what I mean? Yeah, I do.
你知道我的意思吧 是的 我懂
I wondered if maybe they'd
我在想他们
been too ready to write this off as one of those.
把这个归纳成跑路案件是否过于草率
So I figured, what the hell? I'm always in the mood for a taco.
所以我想 管他呢 我总有心情来吃个墨西哥卷
He had his keys on the same retractable reel you described.
他的钥匙就套在一个你说过的那种可伸缩线圈上
Was it him?
是他干的吗
Only one detective would listen to me, but you only need one.
只有一个探员肯听我讲 但是一个就够了
He got a warrant, took a look inside the receptacle.
他申请了个搜查令 检查了垃圾箱里面
Dried blood.
干了的血液
Laurel's dried blood.
劳蕾尔的干了的血液
Some from the other girls, too.
还有一些其他女孩的血
They arrested him this afternoon.
他们今天下午逮捕了他
I asked him to put Frank, my T.O.,
我让他把我的教官弗兰克
down as lead detective on the case.
写成了这个案件的主探员
He always wanted to be a homicide detective.
他总是想成为一个凶杀案侦探
Well, maybe you can take his place.
也许你可以接他的班
Well, maybe.
也许吧
I know one thing.
我只知道一件事
I'm gonna be reading up
就是我会开始阅读
on NDEs and all that life-after-death stuff.
濒死体验的故事和所有关于死后生活的东西
I hear that, uh, Peter van Owen is a good one.
我听说 彼得·万·欧文是把好手
Well, I prefer nonfiction,
我倾向于纪实故事
but I hear he can be a valuable tool.
但我听说他可以是个有价值的工具
She's the pregnant one.
她就是怀孕的那只
If she has a girl, I'm naming her Gertrude.
如果她生个女孩儿 我要叫她格特鲁德
If it's a boy, Rufus.
如果是个男孩儿就叫卢夫斯
Rufus the beluga?
白鲸卢夫斯吗
You should be writing a kids' book.
你应该去写儿童读本
It's on my bucket list.
那可是我的终极梦想之一
Amazingly intelligent creatures.
令人惊叹的智慧生物
Have you read the 2012 Cambridge Declaration on Consciousness?
你读过2012年的剑桥意识声明吗
It's on my night stand.
它就放在我的床头柜上
It says that whales and dolphins and other nonhuman mammals
那上面说鲸鱼海豚和其他非人的哺乳动物
possess the neurological substrates
具有神经基质
for the presence of consciousness,
来形成意识
which makes you wonder.
这令你不禁思索
If there is an afterlife,
如果真有来世
why wouldn't they be a part of it?
为什么它们不是其中的一部分
And if they are,
如果它们是的话
could they experience a dark and terrible one,
它们会经历一段黑暗糟糕的时光吗
like your Mr. Mason?
就像你的梅森先生一样
He did live near where that girl worked.
他确实住在那女孩工作过的地方附近
Ah, then he might have known the manager
那么他也许认识那个老板
or seen something that he didn't remember until his NDE.
或者看到过一些直到濒死时才记起来的事
Or maybe he really thought he could change his eternity.
或者他也许真的认为他可以改变他的来生
Can a cop killer earn redemption?
一个警♥察♥杀手能得到救赎吗
Can someone buy redemption
有人可以通过
by spending his money to save the world?
花钱拯救世界来获得救赎吗
I'm counting on it.
我就指望着呢
Thank you.
谢谢
Dr. Tyler.
泰勒医生
Dr. Barliss.
巴丽姿医生
New scrubs?
新手术服吗
I... have a meeting.
我 有个会
Didn't I get you that tie?
那领带不是我给你的吗
16 birthdays, 16 ties.
十六个生日 十六条领带
I never was much of a shopper.
我从来就不太喜欢购物
I'll pick up Sophie in the morning, take her to school.
我早上会去接索菲 送她去学校
Good night.
晚安
Good night.
晚安
I suppose you've heard.
我想你听说了
Yes, Charles, Len has a date. I'm fine with it.
是 查理斯·莱奥约了人 我毫不介意
That's not what I meant, but if
我不是那个意思 但是如果
that's the source of your erratic behavior lately
你最近是因为这个才行为反常的话
and you ever want to talk about it,
要是你想倾诉一下
we do have an excellent counseling department.
我们确实有一个很棒的咨♥询♥部门
I'll keep that in mind.
我会记住的
I'm talking about your former patient Mr. Mason.
我在说你之前的病人梅森先生
He died.
他死了
Pulmonary embolism.
肺栓塞
As you know, not uncommon after major surgery.
你知道 在大手术之后还算常见
I...
我
I wouldn't lose any sleep over it.
我不会为此感到不安的
Personally, I think he got what he deserved.
个人来讲 我认为他罪有应得
Hold that for me, please.
请等等我
Thank you, Doctor.
谢谢你 医生
Oh, those are very pretty.
那些花好漂亮
Zinnias.
是百日草
They represent thoughts of absent friends.
它们代表了缺席的朋友的思念
That is beautiful.
这可真棒
I will always think of that when I see them.
我看到它们时一定会想起这话的
剧集 | 灵动证据(2015) | 导航列表