剧集 | 灵动证据(2015) | 导航列表
It could be the result of some trauma or unresolved guilt,
可能是一些创伤或者悬而未决的内疚带来的结果
causing the mind to repress the memory.
导致了大脑抑制了记忆
The subconscious has a remarkable way
潜意识用一种非凡的方式
of reminding us of things that we would rather forget.
提醒我们那些自己宁愿忘记的事情
That was incredible.
那真是不可思议
I had no idea that working
我没想到
on such a tiny patient could be so exhilarating.
为这样一个小小的病人做手术 会如此的令人兴奋
You were really good in there, Zed.
你表现的很好 泽
No wonder Caroline's been keeping you all to herself.
怪不得卡罗琳把你完全留在她身边
Thank you, Doctor. You know,
谢谢你 医生
thank you for giving me that opportunity.
谢谢你给我这样的一个机会
Hey, you should be doing a lot more like that,
你应该多做些这样的手术
not being stuck in Caroline's shadow,
而不是陷入卡罗琳的阴影
working on whatever it is she's doing for Ivan Turing.
致力于她为伊万·杜林所做的什么工作
So, what is the... the deal with her and him, anyway?
那 他们之间 究竟有什么约定呢
What do you mean?
你是指什么
I know that he's financing the medics international expenses.
我知道他为那些国际医疗救助提供了资金
Right. Of course.
是 当然
I was just wondering if there was, uh, anything else.
我只是好奇 是不是还有点别的什么
I don't know what you mean. I'm just...
我不明白你的意思 我只是
Hey. What are you doing with my intern?
你跟我的实习生在一起做什么
Excuse me... Your intern?
抱歉 什么叫你的实习生
Zed, did you arrange for that psych eval we talked about?
泽 我们谈过的心理评估你安排好了吗
I tried, Doctor, but he hasn't responded to any of my messages.
我试过 医生 但他还没给我任何回复
Yeah, well, keep trying, and I
好吧 继续 你去帮我拿一下
need you to go get me the new scans for Mrs. Chen.
陈太太新的扫瞄片
And I'm looking for a former patient, a woman, deceased,
还有 我在找一个以前的已死亡的女性患者
so I need you to go into my files...
所以你去翻我的病例
Hang on. I've got back-to-back surgeries.
等下 我紧接着还有手术呢
I can't spare him right now. Neither can I.
我现在少不了他 我也不行
I've got an aortic valve replacement coming up.
我有个主动脉瓣置换手术要做
Not until tomorrow. I checked the O.R. Schedule.
那手术是明天的 我检查过手术室的时间表
You know what this is?
你知道这是什么吗
This is the custody hearing all over again.
这简直是监护权庭训重来一遍
I think orthopedics actually needs me.
我觉得矫正科那边用得上我
Stay where you are! Don't move!
待在原地 别动
So, I've got another surgery coming up right now, and...
我现在马上有另一台手术
And you need him for... What was it...
而你让他 干什么来着
To get some scans and go through your files?
取个扫瞄片 然后翻你的病例
Why don't we go ask Dr. Richmond what he thinks?
我们为什么不去问问里士满医生怎么看呢
This isn't over.
这事没完
I think she's really pissed at us.
我觉得她对我们非常生气
Dr. Tyler, I... I'm so glad I found you.
泰勒医生 我真高兴找到你了
Ivan was really excited to
伊万听说你又去拜访了马特尔先生
hear that you went back to visit Mr. Martel.
真是非常高兴
He's convinced there's something very intriguing there,
他确信那里有些非常有趣的情况
and so am I.
我也是
So, I persuaded him to buy
所以 我说服他
us some equipment for our investigation...
给我们买♥♥了些调查的仪器
Thermal-imaging cameras, motion sensor, EVP Recorder.
热成像摄像机 运动传感器 超自然电子录音机
It's all the latest stuff.
都是最高端的
I hope you kept the receipts.
希望你留好收据了
But... I spoke to Zed and he told me about the bathtub,
但 我和泽谈过 他告诉我浴缸的事了
and I told Ivan, and he thinks...
我又告诉了伊万 他认为
Well, I can imagine what he thinks,
我想像得出他的想法
but until I exhaust some more plausible explanations,
但在我排除那些更合乎情理的解释前
let's just hold off on all the poltergeist gear, all right?
我们先别讨论鬼魂作祟的可能 行么
Okay. Fine.
好吧
There is something you can do for me, though.
不过 确实有件你能帮我做的事
Sure. Sure. Anything.
当然 当然 什么事都行
I need you to go through all my patient records.
我需要你去我的病患记录里找点东西
Patient records? I'm looking for a former patient of mine.
病患纪录? 我在找一个我以前的病人
A woman, mid-50s or 60s who
一个五六十岁的女人
might have died during surgery or right after,
她可能已经在手术过程中或之后去世了
but probably connected to the surgery.
不过死因应该和那个手术有关
If there's a photo, she might be wearing a green scarf.
如果档案里附有照片 她应该戴着一条绿色的围巾
Does this have anything to do with our investigation?
这和我们现在的调查有关系吗
I'm not sure yet.
我还不确定
It depends on what you find.
这取决于你能找到些什么
Should I go now?
我现在就去吗
Please.
请吧
Luke, what are you doing here? What happened?
路克 你在这里干什么 发生什么事了
Uh, nothing.
没事
Uh, I... I fell.
我 我摔倒了
Yeah, the steps get slippery when it rains.
下雨弄得台阶太滑了
My... my intern's been trying to reach you.
我 我的实习生试过联♥系♥你
You didn't return his call.
但你没有回他电♥话♥
I've been busy. I should go. What's going on?
我最近有点忙 我该走了 – 发生什么事了
Look, I love her, Dr. Tyler,
我爱她 泰勒医生
but when she's feeling jealous, I...I just...
但是当她嫉妒心发作的时候 我只是
Wait, are you saying that Elena did this to you?
等等 你是说是埃琳娜把你弄成这样的
What does she have to be jealous about?
有什么值得她嫉妒的
Don't come back anymore, please.
别再来找我了 求求你了
You know what? I really think you should just talk to someone.
你知道吗 我真觉得你该找个人聊聊
There are people... Just stay away.
我知道有人 离我远点吧
It's for the best.
这对大家都好
Everything went fine.
一切都很顺利
I'm just gonna keep her in the I.C.U. Overnight for monitoring,
只是我会安排她在重症监护室过夜 再观察一下
but you can go in and see her as soon as she wakes up.
不过她一醒来 你们就可以进去看望她了
Dr. Tyler, there is a
泰勒医生
gentleman here who's been waiting to see you.
有一位男士在等着要见你
Dr. Tyler, hello. Can we talk?
泰勒医生 你好 我们可以聊聊吗
I just spent seven hours in my first surgery today,
我刚在我今天的第一个手术上花了七个小时
and that was the easy one, so... No.
那还是比较简单的那个 所以 不行
Well, I'm writing my new book,
我在写我的新书
and I was wondering if I could
我想知道 能不能向你了解一下
follow up with you on the Lily Seaver story...
莉莉·西弗后来怎么样了
The little girl who had a near-death experience.
那个有过濒死体验的小女孩
You see, I was wondering how you got involved in that, uh, case?
我想知道你是怎么卷入那个案子的
I'm not gonna help you write your book, okay?
我是不会帮你写书的 好吗
So why don't you just make it up, like you do everything else?
所以你为什么不随便编一点 就像你编其他东西那样
I'm also including a fascinating story on a local man...
我还会加入一个当地男人的传奇故事
A seaplane pilot who has
一个声称见到了
reported seeing the ghost of his dead wife.
他已逝妻子亡魂的水上飞机驾驶员
But that's not the most interesting part of the story.
不过那还不是这个故事最精彩的部分
You see, when I spoke to him,
我跟他聊天的时候
he said he had been visited by a heart surgeon.
他说有一个心脏外科医生曾经拜访过他
Are you mending broken hearts now, too?
你现在也修补受损的心脏了吗
I have nothing more to say to you.
我和你没什么好说的
You don't have to. I'm getting a... A mental picture...
你不用说 我接收到了一个 心灵感应
Gold.
金子
No, no, not gold. Money. Lots of money.
不 不 不是金子 是钱 很多很多钱
Very rich man. Tall, distinguished.
一个很富有的男人 身材高挑 身份卓越
Cut the crap.
别再废话了
How do you know about Ivan Turing?
你是怎么认识伊万·杜林的
Where else do you think he
你觉得他还能从哪里
gets so many of his fascinating files from?
得到那么多离奇的资料
Dr. Tyler.
泰勒医生
Why didn't you tell me that you were in bed with Peter Van Owen?
你为什么没有告诉过我 你和彼得·万·欧文有一腿
Did we have an appointment?
我们有预约吗
Janel didn't tell me you were coming. It's 'cause you knew.
雅内尔没告诉我你会来 那是因为你知道
I would never say yes to your deal. That's it, isn't it?
我永远不会和你合作的 对吧
Are you a sports fan, Doctor?
你是一个体育迷吗 医生
What does that got to do with anything?
那和这件事有什么关系
Well, I just bought a new start-up that actually found a way
我刚买♥♥下了一家创业公♥司♥
to generate electricity from stadium seats.
他们找到了利用看台座位来生产电能的方法
Imagine it... every time 50,000 fans stand up to do the wave,
想像一下 每一次五万个球迷站起来做波浪
they could generate enough
就能产生
electricity to light this place for hours.
足够照明这个场地数个小时的电能
Peter Van Owen is a fraud.
彼得·万·欧文是个骗子
剧集 | 灵动证据(2015) | 导航列表