剧集 | 灵动证据(2015) | 导航列表
Does Dr. Tyler?
泰勒医生怎么想
I honestly don't know what she thinks.
老实说 我真不知道她怎么想
But I know the feeling.
但我懂这种感觉
It's that woman who came to the hospital, isn't it?
这跟来医院那个女人有关 对吧
Maya... you didn't seem that happy to see her.
玛雅... 见到她你似乎不太开心
Well, her visiting is no accident.
她来看我可不是个意外
What do you mean?
你的意思是
Okay.
好吧
When I was very young,
我年少时候
Medics International came to my village,
国际医护人员来过我们村庄
and they brought the polio vaccine,
他们带来了脊髓灰质炎疫苗
they brought antibiotics, and they delivered babies.
带来抗生素 他们为孕妇接生
It seemed every day that 100 miracles were given to us.
似乎每一天都有一百个奇迹发生
And I knew right then I wanted to be a doctor.
从那时起我立志当一名医生
Mm. And then, one day,
嗯 然后 有一天
a very wealthy businessman from my district came to see me
我们区有个非常富有的商人找到我
because he heard of this boy who had read every single book
因为他听说这个男孩把村子里每一本书
in the village twice.
都读了两遍
And I was in school with his daughter,
我和她女儿在同一所学校上学
and she was very nice and very pretty,
她人很好 长得漂亮
and... We were very, very fond of each other.
还有... 我们非常 非常中意对方
Uh-huh? Go on.
然后呢 接着说
Her father offered to send me to medical school,
她父亲提议资助我读医校
which, of course, I leapt at the opportunity.
当然 对此我欣然接受
But there was always this understanding
但我一直非常清楚
that when I was done, that I would...
当我毕业之后 我就会...
Oh, you'd go back to Kenya...
你就要回肯尼亚
... and the girl.
... 回到那女孩身边
Maya is this man's sister, and her visit here
玛雅是这个男人的妹妹 她的来访
is a reminder that my future has already been decided for me.
是为了提醒我 我无权决定我的未来
Isn't that a bit middle ages?
这不是有点中世纪风格吗
I mean, um... Haven't things...
我的意思是... 时代在进步...
progressed beyond arranged marriages?
包办婚姻已经落伍了啊
Not everywhere, I'm afraid.
恐怕并非处处如此
Well, do you love her?
但你爱她吗
Uh, this... this girl, uh, back home, the girl back home?
我是说 这个女孩 你家乡 你家乡这个女孩
No.
不爱
Then you have to tell her that.
那你得告诉她
She has a right to know.
她有权知道
I know.
我明白
But there will be consequences.
但后果不堪设想
You sure you're ready?
你们确定准备好了吗
Yeah, I'm ready.
准备好了
Yeah, me too.
我也是
Hey, man. I'm sorry I punched you.
兄弟 抱歉揍了你一拳
Yeah. I'm sorry I punched you back.
同感 抱歉回揍你一拳
How about you, Dr. Tyler?
你呢 泰勒医生
You brought me this far. Might as well see it through.
都走到这个地步了 不如彻底搞清楚
Let's get started, then.
那我们就开始吧
Let's go back, back to another time...
让我们回到过去...
...another life.
...去往另一个生活环境
We need cover between us and that tree line over...
我们需要掩护 那个防线已经奔溃
Aah!
啊
Tommy, we need to get out of here now!
汤米 我们必须现在离开这里
Let's go! Let's move. Let's go.
快走 动起来 走啊
I need a medic!
医生
Tommy, come on!
汤米 快点啊
100 meters. 10:00.
前方一百米 十点钟方向
Tommy!
汤米
Snap out of it!
振作点
Hey. We can do this.
听着 我们能做到的
We got to move now!
我们现在就得动身
You follow me, okay?
你跟着我 懂吗
I need you to focus, Tommy!
集中注意力 汤米
We're getting out of here!
我们会逃出去的
All right, boys, let's go. Okay! Follow me!
好的 各位 我们走 就这样 跟我走
Aah!
啊
No! Buddy!
不 兄弟
Aah!
啊
You got him, Tommy. You got him.
你搞定他了 汤米 你搞定他了
Medic! Medic!
医生 医生
I just need... just need to put a little pressure on this wound.
我要... 我只是要压住伤口
Hey, listen to me.
嘿 你听我说
No, you're gonna be fine.
不会的 你会没事的
You're gonna be f...
你会没...
Shit!
他妈的
Snake eyes.
蛇眼
Just you and me, right?
就像我们 对吗
Pair of aces.
一对王牌
I need a medic!
这需要医生
Hey... hey, look at me.
嘿... 看着我
Look at me. Look at me!
看着我 看着我
Don't leave me.
别离开我
D... D...Don't. I won't.
别... 别 我不会的
I won't.
不会的
Not ever.
永远不会
I love you.
我爱你
Say it.
说啊
Say it.
说
Please, Tommy, say it.
求你了 汤米 说啊
I can't. I can't. Can't say...
我不能 我做不到 不能说...
It's okay.
没事了
I couldn't. I couldn't.
我做不到 做不到
It's okay. You're back. You're safe now.
没事的 你们在这呢 你们安全了
You're home.
你们到家了
Wow.
天呐
Yeah.
是啊
How's Liam holding up?
廉姆怎么样
Better now that we got to the source of his trauma.
好多了 毕竟现在我们找到了他创伤的根源
You know, I could rearrange a few things, stay longer.
你知道 我可以重新安排行程 在这多呆一会
This has been amazing, Daniel, really.
这次的经历很精彩 丹尼尔 真的
You have no idea.
你没办法的
But it's been a really rough year for me...
而这一年对我来说很难熬...
my separation and other things.
分居还有其他些事情
I'm... I'm just... I'm...
我... 我只是... 我...
It's okay. Another time. Yeah.
没事的 下次再见 好的
Okay.
好的
One more thing.
还有一件事
I think you're more interested in the kind of stuff I do
我认为你对我做的事比你表现出来的
than you let on.
感兴趣
It doesn't matter why.
原因是什么不重要
I was curious, too, at first.
我一开始也很好奇
And I became more fascinated as the stories kept coming,
故事不断向我涌来之后 我对此更加着迷
and I had to know more.
我必须知道更多故事
But, um...
但是
it came at a price.
这需要付出代价
I lost professional relationships,
我失去了职场上的关系
my reputation, friends.
名誉扫地 失去朋友
But I knew too much to go back.
但我知道得太多了 已经回不去了
So, I'm telling you from experience...
所以 我以亲身经历告诉你
be careful.
万事小心
Hey. Hey.
嗨 嘿
I was, uh, just gonna grab a bite to eat.
我正准备吃点东西
You want to join me? I have a consult.
要一起吗 我还有个咨♥询♥要做
But I wanted to let you know, I, um...
但我想让你知道 那个 我...
I decided not to clean out Will's room just yet.
我决定暂时不清理威尔的房♥间
I thought... I thought we should do it together, as a family.
我想... 我想我们应该一家人一起做这件事
Okay.
好的
Uh, in the meantime, I brought you this.
还有 我把这个带给你了
Hey, you found it.
你找到啦
剧集 | 灵动证据(2015) | 导航列表