剧集 | 灵动证据(2015) | 导航列表
So you think he killed her.
所以你觉得是他杀了她
He led us right there.
是他引领我们去那的
It's the only thing that makes sense.
只有这样才说得通
The thing is, there were others.
关键问题是 遇害的不止一个
Four girls, all teenagers,
一共四个女孩 都是青少年
the most recent killed a couple weeks ago.
最近的一个在几周前遇害
Oh, God.
上帝啊
If you hadn't brought me that information,
如果你没有把那些信息透露给我
we probably would've never found them.
我们很可能永远都不会发现她们
It doesn't do those girls any good.
这对那些女孩没有任何好处啊
No. But at least we know the killer's off the street.
确实 不过至少我们知道凶手没有逍遥法外
He can't hurt anyone else.
他不会再伤害别人了
Right.
是啊
Thanks again, Doctor.
还得谢谢你 医生
We really appreciate your help.
我们非常感激你的帮助
Dr. Tyler. Don't.
泰勒医生 别说话
They found that girl right where you buried her.
他们在你抛尸的地方找到那个女孩了
Along with several others.
还有其他几个女孩的尸体
Now you sound like the cops.
你这语气跟警♥察♥似的
Only they came in with the good-cop routine.
只有他们才走好警♥察♥的路线
"Tell us for the families. Give them closure."
"为了受害者家属 告诉我们吧 给他们个终结"
I almost confessed just to get them to shut the hell up.
为了让他们把嘴闭上 我几乎会认罪
Then why didn't you?
那你为什么还不认罪
You're already facing a
因为杀害一名警官
life sentence for killing a police officer.
你已经面临无期徒刑了
Well, see, there's a problem there, son.
看到了吗 问题就在这
I didn't kill those girls.
那些女孩不是我杀的
And yet your clues led to the exact location of the victims.
但全凭你的线索我们才能准确找到抛尸现场
If I knew where they were buried,
我如果知道她们被埋在哪
I would've drawn a damn map.
就画个倒霉地图出来了
Unless it was more fun for you to string me along,
但一直拴着我 让我成为你小小权利游戏的棋子
make me play your little power game.
不是更有趣吗
Trust me, lady.
相信我吧 小姐
I'm not that clever.
我没那么聪明
Look, there are two possibilities.
现在只有两种可能
Either you are a lying son of a bitch...
要么你是个满嘴谎话的混♥蛋♥
Or I really saw that girl.
要么我真的看见那个女孩了
I know that's some crazy shit, but that's what happened.
我知道听起来像是疯话 但事实就是如此
And I'll tell you something else.
我还有别的事要告诉你们
I think she wants the scumbag that put them there,
我想她是希望凶手把她们扔在那的
and I figure finding him is my only chance.
而且我意识到找到他是我唯一的机会
Chance? Chance for what?
机会 什么机会
I never much believed in hell, Doc.
我从不相信有地狱 医生
Unless you count the nights my old man came home drunk.
除非你数过我父亲醉酒回家的次数
But I caught a glimpse of the real thing,
但是我瞥见了真♥相♥
and I don't ever want to go back.
我永远都不想再回去
Are you talking about...
你是在说...
Redemption?
救赎吗
Prison chaplain always said
监狱的牧师总是说
good deeds can wash away our sins.
做好事能够洗刷我们的罪孽
I help her...
我帮她...
She helps me.
她也会帮我
I can tell you from experience
从经验而谈
there are some mistakes nothing makes up for.
有些错误是无法弥补的
Yeah, well, it's the only shot I got.
这是我唯一的机会
He appears to genuinely believe what he's saying.
他似乎坚信他所说的每一句话
Do you?
你这么认为吗
He was...
他...
Very compelling.
很强硬
Are you certain that he is not being truthful?
你认定他不可信吗
No, I'm not, and that's the problem.
不 我没有这么说 这就是问题所在
Then there is a very real possibility
那么很有可能
that he did not kill those girls,
他没有杀死那些女孩
which means that the person who did is still out there.
那就意味着真正的罪犯依然逍遥法外
Oh, hey. I was looking for you.
我正找你呢
If you're not busy tonight, I'm making Sophie's favorite...
如果你今晚不忙 我做了索菲最喜欢的...
Fish tacos. I can set an extra plate.
墨西哥鱼肉卷 可以给你加套餐具
Can't. I have a meeting.
不行 我有个会议
Medics International stuff, you know.
国际医疗援助的事 你懂的
Come on. It's just tacos. You got to eat.
来吧 只是墨西哥卷饼 你总要吃饭
I can't. I...I have to work.
不行 我 我必须去工作
Have to work.
必须工作
Never heard that before.
以前从没听你说过
Another time. Yeah.
下次吧 好的
You know, I'll be working late as well.
我今天也会工作到很晚
Maybe afterwards we could grab a late bite at La Serre.
也许之后我们能在拉塞尔吃个夜宵呢
Mmm. I love that restaurant.
我喜欢那家餐厅
Will your wife be joining us?
你妻子会一起来吗
Uh, no. Uh, she's, uh, out of town.
不会 她出城了
Oh, that's too bad.
那太不巧了
Well, let's just take a rain
等她回来
check until she gets back. Looking forward to it.
我们再约时间 期待那一天
Doctor, a patient is coding.
医生 有个病人心脏骤停了
What room? 304. Mr. Mason.
哪个房♥间 304 梅森先生
One milligram of epinephrine, stat.
一毫克的肾上腺素 马上
Take the restraints off him. I need to shock him.
把他衣服敞开 我要电击他
But he's high risk. We can't... Do it! Now!
风险太高了 我们不能… 现在就做
Go.
来
Charged. Everyone clear.
准备就绪 大家让开
A drug overdose.
药物服用过量
After all my hard work to keep you alive.
亏我还那么努力地让你活下来
Did you learn the art of tonguing your meds in prison?
你在监狱学习过在舌底藏药的艺术吗
Youth camp.
纳粹青年营
It's called stockpiling.
那叫做囤积
You trying to cheat the hangman?
你是想欺骗行刑者吗
Didn't anyone ever tell you that suicide is the coward's way out?
没人告诉过你自杀是懦夫的行为吗
Oh, come on, Doc.
得了吧 医生
If I wanted to off myself,
如果我想了结自己
you think I'd do it in a damn hospital?
你觉得我会在该死的医院下手吗
I was counting on somebody to haul my butt back.
我是指望着有人能救回我的命
Then why?
那么为什么
You were so terrified the first time you nearly died.
你第一次快要死的时候显得那么恐惧
Why would you want to go back there now?
为什现在又想回去
Trying to see Laurel Ayers again?
想再一次见到劳蕾尔·埃尔斯吗
But you brought me back too soon.
但你救我救得太快了
Sorry for saving your life. Again.
很抱歉又救了你的命
There was something.
有个什么东西
Something quick, just a flash.
那东西很快 一闪而过
Something gold on her neck, like a necklace.
她脖子上有什么金色的东西 像一串项链
I don't know for sure.
我不太确定
That's it?
就这样吗
I need to find out what she's trying to show me.
我要弄明白她想要给我看什么
Slip me some stash, Doc, and I'll do the rest.
再给我点药 医生 剩下的交给我
That's not gonna happen.
那是不可能的
Okay, and if this was all
如果你刚才所说的
just another way to extend your stay here,
只是另一个留你在这的借口
you're out of luck, and you're out of time.
你用尽了你的好运和时间
Get it through your head.
好好想想我说的话
Somebody else killed those girls.
有人杀了那些女孩
And guys like that, they don't stop.
那种家伙 不会就此收手的
You look like a million... I mean, a billion bucks.
你看上去像个百万 我是说 亿万富翁
Why didn't you tell me our meeting was formal?
为什么你不告诉我这是个正式的会面
There's a charity event I have to attend before I leave tonight.
我今晚离开前要出席个慈善活动
This one's for a pregnant whale who's gonna need a very big crib.
是为一头怀孕的鲸鱼举办的 将需要个大号♥婴儿床
And you're the sugar daddy, is that it?
你就是那个甜心老爹 不是吗
For only two million bucks, I get to name the newborn calf.
只要区区两百万美金 我就可以给小鲸鱼起名字
Don't say Ivan Jr.
别说要取成小伊万
Mr. Turing.
杜林先生
Mm. Looks like you've got to go.
看上去你要走了
I'm in a meeting.
我要去个会议
剧集 | 灵动证据(2015) | 导航列表