剧集 | 灵动证据(2015) | 导航列表
I think it's possible that there's something beyond this.
我觉得这一世之外确实有可能存在点什么
I always just thought that was something people told themselves
我一直觉得这是人们自欺欺人的说法
'cause they couldn't deal with the reality of death.
因为他们不能直面死亡
But it's different, though, isn't it, when it's your loss?
但还是不一样 不是吗 当你亲身经历的时候
Now I'm driving myself crazy, you know, wondering...
我现在快把自己逼疯了 你知道 一直在想...
What if I've been wrong this whole time?
如果一直以来我都是错的呢
What if that woman is right?
如果那个女人是对的呢
If there's even the slightest chance that she is...
哪怕有最微小的可能 她是对的...
I can't tell you whether that woman is right or not,
我没法告诉你那个女人说的对还是不对
but I have been where you are.
但是我经历过你的情况
I have had to make the decision you're making.
我以前也曾做过你正在做的选择
I've never told anyone this before,
我以前从没告诉过别人
but donating my son's organs was incredibly difficult for me.
但是捐赠我儿子的器官对我来说非常艰难
I mean, you'd think as a doctor it would be an easy choice.
你可能会觉得 作为医生做出这种选择会很简单
But there was a...
但是...
There was a part of me that wanted my...
但是我内心的一部分...
Perfect, beautiful boy to stay that way.
期盼着我完美的 漂亮的小男孩保持原样
So how did you decide?
那么你是怎么选择的
I thought about all my
我回想了我所有
patients whose lives have been saved by donors.
因为器官捐赠而活下来的病人
And I asked myself what Will would tell me if he could.
然后我问自己 如果是威尔 他会怎么说
You never regretted it?
你从来没后悔过吗
I can't lie and tell you
我不能撒谎
that it's gonna make your loss any easier.
这并不会让你感觉好受些
But I got the chance to see the boy who has Will's lungs.
但是我有机会见到了移植了威尔的肺的男孩
And it was such a huge comfort.
那是个巨大的安慰
And I knew I had made the right decision.
然后我就知道 我做了正确的选择
It felt like my son's death wasn't for nothing,
我觉得我儿子的死不是毫无意义的
and I know that if Will is out there somewhere,
而且我知道 如果威尔就在周围什么地方
he would be happy about it.
他会很高兴的
So you think that he might be...
所以你觉得他可能...
Out there somewhere?
就在周围
I don't know.
我不知道
I hope so.
我希望如此
I know there's a clock on this.
我知道这是有时间限制的
I just... I think I need to think for a while.
我只是 我觉得我要再花点时间想一想
I understand.
我理解
Mr. Oumandi.
欧曼第先生
I assume you know why I'm calling.
我想你知道我为什么打电♥话♥来
Yes, sir, I have seen Halima, but you should know, sir,
是的 先生 我已经见过哈莉玛了 但你应该知道
I did not ask her to come.
我并没有要求她过来
I believe you, but my daughter has a very strong will.
我相信你 但是我的女儿非常执着
I've noticed that.
我已经注意到了
She has gotten it in her head
她想来美国和你在一起的意愿
that she wants to be in America with you,
已经深深扎根在脑海
and I need you to change her mind.
我需要你打消她的想法
I don't know if she would listen.
我不知道她会不会听
It would be worth a great deal to me to have my daughter back.
如果我的女儿回来 我很乐意做一笔交换
So if you convince her to return home,
所以 如果你说服她回家
I will forgive all your debt.
我可以把你所有的债务一笔勾销
That is... Very generous, sir.
那真是 真是非常慷慨 先生
But I don't know if I... If I feel comfortable...
但我不知道我 我会不会觉得
Zedan, I love my daughter very much.
泽丹 我非常爱我的女儿
You know that staying in America will only hurt her.
你知道留在美国只会害了她
I trust you'll do what's best for Halima...
我相信你会做会哈莉玛最有利...
And yourself.
同时也是对你自己最有利的事情
Do you have any clue what's going on?
你知道现在是怎么回事吗
No. He wouldn't tell me a thing until you got here.
不知道 你来之前他什么都不肯告诉我
Welcome to my newest launching pad.
欢迎来到我最新的发射台
I've decided our investigation needs a more hands-on approach.
我觉得我们的调查需要一些更实用的方式
What is it? I have a guess. I hope I'm wrong.
是什么 我有个猜测 希望我搞错了
It appears to be some kind of medical equipment.
看起来像是什么医学仪器
How is this related to our investigations?
这跟我们的调查有什么关系
Well, I'd like to think of
好吧 我会把它想做
it as the next evolution of the Space Shuttle,
一艘宇宙飞船的改进物
only it won't be taking me to the moon or Mars.
只不过它没法把我带到月亮或者火星上
You're going to let this machine kill you.
你要让这个仪器杀了你
Yes! What?
没错 什么
I'm going to flatline. Only temporarily.
我会陷入死亡 不过是暂时的
I've taken everything into account.
我把一切影响都计算在内了
Yes, I can see that.
是啊 我看出来了
Cerebral oximeter, defib pads, a heart-lung machine...
脑氧饱和度仪 除颤器 人工心肺机...
These machines can do everything...
这些仪器什么都能做到...
Almost.
几乎
Oh, absolutely not.
绝对不可能
No, I just need you to perform the femoral cannulation.
不 我只是想让你做个股动脉插管术
No, there is no way.
不 没门
You are in no condition for something like this.
你的身体状态完全不适合这种情况
Look, I'm running out of time.
听着 我就快没时间了
These machines will give me a brief glimpse
这些机器能让我瞥一眼
of what's waiting for me when I eventually die.
我死掉以后 等着我的到底是什么
Or you could just die.
或者你直接就死了
Is that true? Could that really happen?
真的吗 这真的可能发生吗
No. Probably not.
不 可能不会
That's what you'll be here for...
这就是为什么你要在这
To make sure that I don't.
来确保我不会死
I hoped we would find our answers another way,
我也希望我们能用别的方式找到答案
but my illness has progressed more rapidly
但是我的病情
than I expected.
比我想象的发展得更快
I haven't given up on our investigations.
我还没有放弃调查
I haven't given up on it, either.
我也没有放弃
I'm... Adding to the data.
我会 贡献新数据的
Look, I'm sorry you went through all the trouble
我很抱歉你为了建造你奇思妙想的死亡机器
of building your fancy flatline machine,
经历了这么多麻烦
but this is not happening.
但是这绝对不可能
Charles, please give me some good news.
查理斯 请你给我点好消息
You're sure she's not gonna change her mind again?
你确定她不会再次改变主意吗
Honey, I am literally being wheeled into surgery right now.
亲爱的 我现在正被推进手术室呢
This is happening.
这事儿是真的
We've had the rug pulled out from under us before.
以前我们的计划都流产了
Trust me, it's happening.
相信我 这次一定行
Please thank her for us.
请替我谢谢她
Yeah, we really want her to know how much this means to us.
我们真的很想让她知道这对我们意义有多重大
How about you tell her yourself when we're done?
不如手术成功之后你亲口和她说吧
Bring the flow up on the bypass. Yes, Doctor.
加大分流管的流量 是 医生
Dr. Clarke, could you retract that, please?
克拉克医生 你能把它收进去吗
Got it.
收到
Wean the bypass slowly, half a liter at a time.
慢慢减少分流 一次半升
I said wean the bypass.
我说减少分流
We did, Dr. Tyler.
我们做了 泰勒医生
Dr. Tyler?
泰勒医生
Dr. Tyler?
泰勒医生
We need to shock the heart.
我们要电击心脏了
Dr. Clarke, take over.
克拉克医生 你接手吧
This is your patient. Take over.
这是你的病人 接手
Clear.
清除
Oh. I need to talk to you.
我要跟你谈一谈
This is unfamiliar territory.
我从没在这个地方谈过话
Usually, I'm beckoning you to my office.
通常我会请你去我的办公室
Uh... Something happened in the Brennan surgery,
在布伦南的手术中发生了一些事
and I'm not sure what it was.
我不知道那是什么
I don't understand. I heard that the procedure went perfectly.
我不明白 我听说那场手术进行的很顺利
Oh, no, not with the procedure.
不是 不是手术的事
Something happened, um, to me,
是发生在我身上的事
and I would like a full neurological workup.
而且我想做一个完整的神经系统检查
Carolyn?
卡罗琳
What happened? Well, it was probably nothing.
怎么了 应该没什么事
No, you just asked me to see
你刚才还拜托我检查一下
if there's something wrong with your brain.
你的大脑有没有什么问题 怎么会没事
And you're not the type to casually ask for help.
你不是那种轻易寻求帮忙的人
剧集 | 灵动证据(2015) | 导航列表