剧集 | 灵动证据(2015) | 导航列表
Shit.
该死
We've got multiple gunshot wounds to the chest.
病人胸部多处枪伤
Patient is 18. It was a drive-by.
十八岁 驾车枪击案中被击中
Probably mistaken identity.
可能是被认错了
His girlfriend says he's an honor student,
他女朋友说他是个荣誉学生
Student council, and... How were his SATs?
学生会的 他高考多少分来着
His SATs? I don't... things you don't care about.
高考分数 我不知... 无关紧要
Pulse is 130. BP is 70 over 30 and falling.
心率每分钟一百三 血压高压七十低压三十 还在往下降
That, I care about.
这些才是我关心的
We've got 10 units of O1 negative standing by.
十单位O1阴性血已备用
Okay. Let's get him intubated.
好的 准备插管
And I want that chest tube tray stat.
我现在就要胸腔引流管托盘
BP is dropping.
血压在下降
His lungs are filling up.
他出现了肺充盈
Okay. Well, let's take care of that.
好的 让我们看看
It's down to 92.
心率降到每分钟九十二了
That's not good. Okay, let's crack him.
这可不妙 好吧 准备开胸
I need a 10-blade scalpel and the rib spreader.
我需要十号♥手术刀和肋骨牵开器
The 8... no, make it the 12.
八英寸的... 不行 十二英寸
Could be pericardial tamponade.
可能是心包填塞
I need the Hibbs retractor, and let's ready the sutures.
我需要希布斯氏牵开器 做好缝合准备
I want a 4-0 pledgeted prolene on a RB1 needle.
我需要4-0号♥带脱脂棉缝线 和RB1缝针
Hey, you. You!
嘿 你 说你呢
Me? Intern.
我吗 实习生
Do it. Me. Yes.
照做 是我 好
Right away, doctor.
马上 医生
Lap pads.
衬垫
Let's get some suction going here.
这边需要抽吸
Was that the 4-0 needle?
是要4-0号♥针吗
No, it's an RB1 needle and a 4-0 suture.
不是 是RB1针和4-0号♥缝线
More lap pads.
还要更多衬垫
Suction. I need a headlight.
抽吸 我需要头灯
And the retractor was the 10-inch, yes?
牵开器要十英寸的是吗
Jesus. You speak english,
上帝啊 你听得懂英语吧
Or are you just learning that, too?
还是你连英语也是刚学的
Yes. I... I mean, I do. I speak english.
是 我... 我是说 我听得懂英语
Get out of the way.
闪开
BP is still falling.
血压还在降
Somebody get me a scissor.
给我剪刀
This guy's crashing.
病人情况不好
We're losing him.
他要不行了
I'm trying manual cardiac massage.
我要手动心脏按♥摩♥了
Suction.
抽吸
Come on.
加油
Let's hang another 1,000cc bag.
再加一千毫升血浆
Not working. Shit!
还没用 该死
You want to call it?
要宣告死亡么
Hell, no, I don't want to call it.
妈的 不 先不要
I need ice.
我需要冰块
I can pat you down, doctor. I got some...
我来帮你镇静 医生 我有
No, for him. Him.
不是我 是他 病人
Get me ice, a lot of it, and a cold wrap.
拿冰来 多多的冰 还有冷敷的材料
We need to lower his body temperature now.
我们需要给他降低体温
Or do I need to explain that, too?
这也需要我来解释吗
One milligram of epi standing by.
一毫克肾上腺素准备好了
If we used chilled saline with the transfused blood,
如果输血的时候用冷却生理盐水
It would be quicker.
会更好些
Do it.
那就用
It's therapeutic hypothermia.
这是低温疗法
It's an induced coma using intense cold
用极低温度诱发昏迷
To delay ischemic injury to the brain.
来减缓缺血对脑的损伤
It's from victims who had fallen
这是从掉进冰湖还活下来的
Into frozen lakes and survived.
例子中得出的经验
Is this an approved procedure?
这是经许可的步骤吗
Are you serious?
你认真的吗
Hospital policy requires that you get authorization.
医院规定病人需要授权治疗方案
You're right.
说得没错
Let's wake him up and ask him
等他醒了我们就让他
To sign a waiver.
签同意书
Temp is 34.2 degrees celsius and falling.
体温三十四度二 还在下降
Still no pulse.
还是没有心跳
Damn it! More ice, now!
该死的 要更多冰 马上
Coming in.
来了
Give me another bag of chilled saline.
再来一袋冰生理盐水
It's all here. More blood.
就这么多了 那就更多血
Standing by. Okay. Get it in him.
准备好了 好 给他输进去
We are. It's not doing any good.
正在输 没什么效果
Ave maria, mater dei, or a pro nobis peccatoribus,
万福玛利亚 求你现在 和我们临终时
Nunc, et in hora mortis nostrae. Amen.
为我们罪人 祈求天主 阿门
Okay.
好吧
Let's call it.
宣告死亡吧
Time is...11:20.
死亡时间... 十一点二十分
Hold on. I think we got a pulse.
等等 好像有心跳了
Definitely got a pulse.
绝对是有心跳了
Welcome back.
欢迎回到人间
Hey! You.
喂 是你
I can't keep calling you "Intern."
我不能一直叫你"实习生"
What's your name? Zedan.
你叫什么 泽丹
Zedan Badawi.
泽丹·巴达维
Originally, I'm from Kenya,
我出生在肯尼亚
And then the Sudan to join my cousin.
然后去了苏丹找我表亲
But I went to medical school in Texas,
但我是在德克萨斯上的医学院
University of... Are we on a date?
毕业于... 你这是相亲自报家门嘛
'Cause I really don't feel like I'm dressed for it.
可我也没盛装出席啊
I don't understand. Look, Zed.
我不明白 你看 泽
I know I was a little rough on you in there.
我知道在手术室我对你语气不太好
Oh, Dr. Tyler. It's not necessary for you to apologize to me.
泰勒医生 你完全没必要向我道歉
Oh, I'm not. When you're in my O.R.,
我没在道歉 在我的手术室里
You need to get it right the first time,
你必须第一次就做对
No questions asked. And if you can't do that,
不要问来问去 如果你做不到
You need to get the hell off my surgical rotation.
你就不用来我手术室轮转了
Try psychiatry. They love questions there.
去精神科吧 他们可喜欢问问题了
And for god's sakes, don't eat this crap.
还有看在上帝份上 别吃这垃圾
It will kill you.
对身体不好
Go.
闪人吧
That bag could probably feed a family of five
那一袋在他老家可能能
Where he comes from.
够一家五口吃呢
Don't you have some milfs to consult with somewhere?
你不是有几个风韵少♥妇♥来咨♥询♥么
I have some parents I need to see.
我是要去见几个家长
But I wanted to talk to you first.
但是我需要先跟你谈谈
It's about Sophie.
是关于索菲
What? Is something wrong?
什么 出什么事了
Relax. It's nothing urgent.
放轻松 不是紧急的事
Wait. Is this about weekend custody again, Len?
等等 又是关于周末监护的问题吗 伦恩
'Cause it's not what we agreed to.
我们之前可不是这么说的
No, no. She's just been a little moody lately.
不是 只是她最近有点情绪化
I think she's having some mean-girl issues at school.
我猜可能是她最近在学校被人欺负了
Okay. I'll talk to her.
好吧 我会跟她谈谈
Good, 'cause she won't talk to me about it,
好极了 因为她不肯跟我谈这事
Or anything, really. It's not like with...
其实什么事都不跟我说 这不像
I mean, I was always able to...
我是说 我过去一直能
I know. Me too.
我知道 我也是
Dr. Tyler?
泰勒医生
Dr. Richmond would like to see you right away.
里士满医生想要马上见你
Uh-oh, someone's in the doghouse.
有人要惨喽
I'm sure it's nothing.
我敢说根本没事
I did what I thought was best to save my patient's life.
我做了我认为最能救我病人命的事情
And if you don't like it, you can fire me.
如果你不喜欢 你可以炒掉我
I sincerely hope that won't be necessary,
我诚挚地希望不至于如此
even if I knew what you were talking about.
虽然我完全不知道你在说什么
剧集 | 灵动证据(2015) | 导航列表