剧集 | 灵动证据(2015) | 导航列表
the soldier trying to save him in that Korean battle...
那个试图在朝鲜战场上救他的士兵
was you.
就是你
Okay, I'm out of here.
好吧 我要走了
I can help you. Yeah? How?
我能帮你 真的 怎么帮
By trying to take you back to that battle.
我可以带你回到战场上
I wasn't there.
我不在那儿
Liam mentioned a new detail... something about snake eyes.
廉姆提到了一个新细节 关于蛇眼的一些事
Does that mean anything to you?
那对你来说有什么意义吗
Snake eyes.
蛇眼
Did that come from any research you did about the battle?
那是从你对那场战役的研究而来的吗
I didn't do any research.
我没有做过任何研究
The whole thing just came to me... every detail...
整件事情 每个细节 都是不知道怎么回事
out of nowhere.
就降临到了我的身上
I don't even know why I got this tattoo.
我甚至不知道我为什么会有这个纹身
It just spoke to me.
它只是和我交流了
Tumor seems pretty well contained.
肿瘤看起来遏制住了
Once we biopsy the tissue,
一旦我们对这个组织进行活体切片
it's off to Pathology and hopefully good news.
它就会被送到病理学部去 希望能听到好消息
Now, Mr. Badawi, if you wouldn't mind.
现在 巴达维先生 如果你不介意的话
Yes, Doctor.
当然 医生
Have you given any thought yet
你有考虑过
to where you want to do your residency? Well, yes.
去哪里实习吗 考虑过
I'd love to stay here at Bay Vista, of course.
我当然很愿意留在海湾维斯塔
Good choice.
是个好选择
Since I know the head surgeon quite well,
既然我对脑外科造诣不低
your dreams just might come true.
你的梦想很可能会实现的
Thank you, Doctor.
谢谢你 医生
But I'm afraid it has already been decided for me.
但是恐怕这由不得我选择
Really?
真的
I was under the impression you hadn't even applied yet.
我记得你还没有申请呢
What I mean to say is that
我是想说
I know where people expect me to go.
我知道别人希望我去哪儿
Well, you know,
你知道
my family expected me to join the family business.
我家里希望我去参与家族生意
They were morticians.
他们是殡葬业者
When I told my father that I wanted to be a doctor,
当我告诉我父亲 我想成为一名医生时
he accused me of trying to steal his customers.
他指责我想要和他抢生意
Don't worry about what other people expect you to do.
别为别人想让你做什么而烦恼
Do what's right for you.
做正确的事就好了
If only it were that simple.
要是真有这么容易就好了
You're relaxed now, floating.
你现在很放松 漂浮着
You can no longer feel your body.
你感觉不到自己的身体
Your subconscious mind is becoming more alert,
你的潜意识变得更加灵敏
focused.
更加集中
Let's start to go back,
让我们回溯
back to when you were a boy.
回到你还是个男孩的时候
What do you see?
你看见了什么
I see my house...
我看见了我家
my parents.
我的父母
Good.
很好
We're gonna take it back even further.
我们再往后回溯
Back... back...
往后 往后
Let the images come. Don't stop them.
让景象自然浮现 不要制止
Let everything in.
让一切都进入
Back.
回归
Back.
回归
The images are flowing now.
现在图像在流动
They're a stream flowing out of your subconscious.
他们在你的潜意识里流动
Where are you? I don't know.
你在哪儿 我不知道
I hear explosions.
我听见了爆♥炸♥声
I'm a soldier.
我是一名士兵
And the guy says, "So, did you jump?"
然后那家伙说"那么 你跳了吗"
And he said, "Yeah, a little at first."
然后他说"是的 一开始跳了一点"
Roadblock!
设置路障
Let's go! Let's go!
快走 快走
We need a medic over here!
这儿需要医生
We need cover between us and that tree line over...
我们和林线之间需要掩护
Tommy, we need to get out of here now!
汤米 我们得马上离开这儿
Let's go! We're gonna get to...
我们走 我们要
That ridge! Move now! I need you to focus.
那条山脊 快走 你得集中精神
All right, let's go!
好吧 快走
Come on, Tommy!
快点 汤米
Snap out of it, Tommy! Come on! We can do this!
振作点 汤米 快 我们能行的
Let's go!
我们快走
Tommy!
汤米
Look at me. We can do this. Come on. Move!
看着我 我们能行的 快点 快走
All right, on me! Let's go now! Follow me!
好吧 我们快走 跟着我
You got him, Tommy!
你抓住他了 汤米
You're okay. You're back.
你没事了 你回来了
You're in a hotel room in Seattle.
你在西雅图的酒店里
You're safe now. You're safe.
你现在安全了 你是安全的
Are you all right?
你还好吗
Yep. Yeah, I'm good. I'm okay.
我很好 我很好
I was...
我
I was in my book.
我在我的书里
I was really there, just the way I wrote it.
我真的在 就像我写的一样
I was...
我
Except for one major detail.
除了一个关键细节
In your book, Tommy was a coward,
在你的书里 汤米是个懦夫
but as you just described him, he was... he was the opposite.
但是从你刚才描述的来看 他 他恰恰相反
So what?
那又怎样
These are just stupid dreams.
那些只是愚蠢的梦境而已
No, this... this wasn't a dream.
不 这 这不是梦
You were there, and Liam was, too.
你在那儿 而且廉姆也在
The two of you were in the exact same place
你们两人在完全相同的地点
at the same time in history.
和完全相同的时间里
If that's true... and I still have serious doubts...
如果那是真的 我还有些认真的疑问
then why aren't their stories the same?
那就是为什么两个故事是不同的
So, what's your take on all this,
那你怎么开始处理
these contradicting stories between Liam and Ryder?
那些廉姆与雷德尔之间的破事儿的
I don't know. What do you think?
我不知道 你怎么看
Mm.
嗯哼
I think if there's any truth to it... that's if...
我认为如果有一个是真的... 我是说如果...
there must be some reason
那他们其中一个重写过去
that one of them is rewriting history.
必然是有其原因的
That'd be nice, wouldn't it?
那也不错 不是吗
Rewrite history?
重写过去
What do you mean?
你是指什么
I would walk straight up to you the first day I saw you
我会在第一天在解剖课上见到你的时候
in anatomy class. And do what?
径直走向你 然后呢
I don't know. Something crazy, like say hello.
我不知道 会做点疯狂的事吧 比如打招呼什么的
Why didn't you?
为什么当时没做呢
Are you kidding? You're Carolyn Tyler.
开玩笑吗 你可是卡罗琳·泰勒
You were incredibly intimidating,
你超令人生畏的
not to mention brilliant, beautiful,
更不要提你还很有才华 非常美丽
some other things that haven't changed.
还有些品质至今未变
Well, I guess we'll never know
好吧 估计我们无法知道
how that would have turned out.
当时如果你打招呼了会怎么样
Oh, I know. Uh, you totally would have laid me out.
我知道 你肯定会臭骂我一顿
It would have been ugly.
会很难堪
And then I wouldn't have been able to face you again.
然后我会无颜见你
I wouldn't have gone to class.
我就不会再去上课
I probably wouldn't have graduated med school.
也就不会从医学院毕业
That sounds about right. Yeah.
听起来很合理嘛 是啊
God, I almost did, though, you know?
天啊 其实我差点就那么做了 你知道吗
Did what?
做什么
Worked up my courage.
鼓起了勇气
I was planning to do it at graduation,
打算在毕业时向你表白
but you didn't show.
但你并没出现
And that was it.
就那样了
剧集 | 灵动证据(2015) | 导航列表