剧集 | 灵动证据(2015) | 导航列表
Previously on "Proof"...
灵动证据 前情回顾
Halima, I can't go back to Kenya so soon.
哈莉玛 我暂时不能回肯尼亚
I could talk to Ivan. I'm sure he could arrange a loan.
我可以和伊万谈谈 我相信他可以给你一笔贷款
Thank you, but I want to handle this on my own terms.
谢谢 但我想自己解决这件事
You had a near death experience. Like you yourself had.
你有过濒死体验 像你也经历过的一样
Nothing good can come from continuing your investigation.
你再继续调查的话 不会有好结果的
Why are you so interested? Same reason as you.
你为什么这么感兴趣 和你一样的原因
Because if any of that stuff is real,
因为如果这种事情有真实可言
it makes we could have a chance to see Will again.
我们将有机会再见到威尔
You're a highly respected doctor moonlighting
你是一名受人尊敬的医生
as an investigator into the afterlife.
却私下兼♥职♥一名研究来世的调查员
You of all people can understand the sanctity of a secret
你最清楚 有些秘密要是暴露了
that can ruin a career.
会毁了一个人的职业生涯
Mom?
妈
Mom?
妈
Mom!
妈
Mom!
妈
Charles?
查理斯
We have a heart donor for your patient, Brennan.
有位捐献者可以给你的病人布伦南捐赠心脏
We need you to come in right away.
你得马上过来
Carolyn?
卡罗琳
Did you hear?
你听到了吗
Yeah. Yes.
是 是的
That's great. I'll... I'll be in right away.
太好了 我 我马上就过来
Donor is Adam Glenn. He was 34 years old.
捐赠者叫亚当·格林 今年34岁
Suffered a major brain injury in a rock climbing accident.
一次攀岩意外后 大脑受到严重伤害
No cortical activity or brain stem function.
大脑无皮层活动 丧失脑干功能
Otherwise, perfect health.
其他地方 完全健康
We have consent?
他已经同意了
He had a donor's card in his wallet.
他的钱包里有一张捐赠者卡片
They've done an echo?
超声检查做了吗
His heart is in great shape.
他的心脏十分健康
And my guy gets it, right? I don't wanna fight over this.
我的病人得到名额了吗 我不想为这种事吵架
Chris is status 1A. He's been waiting over a year.
克里斯时日不长 为此他已经等了一年
U.N.O.S. Assigned it to your patient.
器官共享联合网已经把它分配给你的病人了
The donor's blood type is rare and a perfect match.
捐赠者的血型很少见 与你患者的完全吻合
The heart is yours.
那颗心是你的了
Has Chris been notified?
克里斯知道这事吗
I think he got here before we even hung up the phone.
我觉得我们挂电♥话♥前 他就已经到这儿了
Dr. Tyler, I have to admit I was starting to think
泰勒医生 我得承认 我已经觉得
this day was never gonna come.
这一天永远不会到来了
Oh, you doubted me, Christopher.
你不相信我 克里斯多夫
Ah, it wasn't you I was doubting.
我不是不相信你
It's this old heart of mine I didn't have much faith in.
我是不相信我这颗破心脏
Yeah, well, it just has to get you a little bit further.
它现在只需要再多撑一会儿就好
When will you do the surgery? Today?
你什么时候作手术 今天吗
I promised my students I'd make it to their graduation.
我向我的学生承诺过 我会参加他们的毕业典礼
Better not make a liar out of me, Doc.
最好别让我失约 医生
We're gonna run a few more tests,
我们还要再做几项检查
but I don't see any reason
但我不觉得
why you won't be able to keep that promise.
你会无法兑现承诺
I told you it was all gonna be okay.
我告诉过你 一切都会好的
Hey, um, can you tell me anything about the donor?
嘿 你能给我讲讲捐献者的情况吗
Hon, please, just focus on your own health right now.
亲爱的 拜托 目前先操心自己的身体吧
You should listen to her.
你应该听她的话
I almost always do.
我差不多事事如此
I'm trying to get ahold of you for a change.
我正破例主动联♥系♥你呢
How are you feeling? Fine.
你感觉如何 挺好的
I'm working on something I need to show you.
我正忙一件事 你得来看看
You picked the worst possible day. I have a heart transplant.
你选错日子了 我今天有个心脏移植手术
So when can you come by?
那你什么时候可以过来
Did you not just hear me say?
你没听到我刚才说的吗
It's time-sensitive.
这事时效性很强
So is a heart transplant.
心脏移植手术也是啊
Is everything okay?
一切还好吗
Yeah, just come by as soon as you can.
嗯 你尽快过来吧
So... You have news?
那 你有什么聊聊的吗
Uh, yes, you know that
是的 你知道
I've been trying to pay back Halima's father.
我在试图把钱还给哈莉玛的父亲
Well, the last bank just denied my loan.
但是 所有银行都拒绝了我的贷款
No. Why?
不是吧 为什么
I am not a U.S. Citizen.
我不是一名美国公民
I've got no collateral, no assets, take your pick.
我没有担♥保♥物 没有资产 一无所有
But you're a doctor.
但你是个医生
Yeah, to them I'm just a foreigner with a lab coat.
是啊 对他们来说我只是个穿着白大褂的外国人
Maybe you should reconsider.
或许你该重新考虑我的建议
No. But Ivan can help.
不 但是伊万可以帮忙
I don't want charity. It's not charity.
我不需要慈善施舍 这不是施舍
He could give you a loan,
他可以借款给你
or I'm sure he'd be willing
或者 我确信他会愿意
to pay you for your work on our investigations.
就你为我们的调查所做出的贡献 支付报酬
Thank you, but... I can't.
谢谢你 但 我不能
Well... What happens if you don't get a loan?
那如果你贷款失败 怎么办?
We'll have to consider other alternatives.
我们得想想其他选择
Like going back to Kenya?
比如回肯尼亚吗
You have to let me talk to Ivan.
你得让我和伊万谈谈
I don't want to be beholden to anyone.
我不想受惠于任何人
But I truly appreciate you wanting to help me.
但你想帮助我 我真心感谢你
It's not just for you.
不只是为了你
I know these investigations are important...
我知道这些调查很重要
It's not just about the investigations either.
也不只是为了调查
I want you to stay.
我希望你能留下
Because...
因为
Because I really like having lunch with you.
因为我真的很喜欢和你一起吃午饭
And I...
而且我
I-I've felt this way for a while now.
我 我有这种感觉 已经有一段时间了
So how do you feel?
你呢
I'm sorry. I... No, don't be.
对不起 我 没 没事
No, it's just...
只是
There's so much... I understand.
有太多 我理解
Things are complicated.
事情太复杂
Mrs. Glenn?
格林夫人
I'm Dr. Tyler.
我是泰勒医生
I'm very sorry for what you're going through.
对于你现在所经历的事情 我感到很抱歉
I can step out if you need to take that.
你要接电♥话♥的话 我可以出去回避一下
Uh, no.
没事
It's his.
这是他的电♥话♥
It's been ringing all morning.
整个早上都在响
He's supposed to be opening a restaurant next week,
他下周 本计划要开一家饭店
and these vendors keep calling, and I don't know what to say.
这些供货商不停打电♥话♥ 我不知道该说些什么
"I'm sorry, Adam can't choose tablecloths right now."
"对不起 亚当现在不能选桌布"
"Adam is unavailable."
"亚当现在不方便"
I-I should just turn it off.
我 我应该直接关机
You know you're doing a wonderful thing by donating.
你知道 你愿意捐赠 这是一件很伟大的事
I'm sorry, I've decided not to take him off the ventilator.
对不起 我决定不让他摘下呼吸机
I know this is all happening very fast.
我知道一切发生得太快
You should take your time.
你应该缓缓
I don't need time. I'm not donating.
我不需要时间 我不捐赠
Your husband signed a donor card.
你丈夫签了器官捐献卡
It was what he wanted.
这是他的心愿
Don't you wanna honor his wishes?
难道你不想遵从他的心愿吗
He signed that card years ago, before we met.
他是几年前签的 那时候我们还没认识呢
He wasn't thinking about
他签的时候根本就
his future wife when he signed that card.
没考虑到他未来妻子的感受
I'm sure he would want me to do whatever I felt was right.
我知道他会希望我做我觉得正确的事
I know this is very hard to accept right now,
我知道这很难接受
but there is nothing more we can do for him.
但我们已经无能为力了
But he could give life...
可是他可以延续他人的...
I'm not going to get him back, I know that.
我知道 他不会再回到我身边了
But if I turn that machine off, then he's gone for good.
可一旦把仪器关掉 他就会真的离开
剧集 | 灵动证据(2015) | 导航列表