剧集 | 灵动证据(2015) | 导航列表
I'm just a nurse.
而我只是一名护士
Look, I understand that you're frightened, Hannah.
我知道你很害怕 汉娜
But if Dr. Nash is a danger to patients,
但如果纳什医生的行为危及到了病人
it is our responsibility to stop him.
我们就有责任制止他
It was a busy day.
那天事情很多
We had already done three procedures at Bay Vista.
我们在贝维斯塔医院已经做了三个手术
We arrived late at County.
到达郡里的时候已经晚了
Dr. Nash's list was backed up.
纳什医生的单子被备份了
Jane presented as an emergency. He was under pressure.
简是以急诊入院 他的压力很大
Can I get you a ball-tip probe, Doctor?
要给你拿一个圆头探针吗 医生
Thanks.
谢谢
Never mind. Yeah, I'll stick with this.
不用了 我用这个就行
He was working too fast. He got careless.
他动作太快了 结果忙中出错
Dr. Nash, she's flatlining.
纳什医生 她的心脑图出现平线了
One milligram epinephrine. Start CPR now.
一毫克肾上腺素 实施心肺复苏
Dr. Nash irritated a cranial nerve.
纳什医生伤到了一根脑神经
It triggered a cardiac arrest, put Jane into a coma.
导致了心搏停止 使简陷入昏迷
Epinephrine now! I'm losing her!
立即注入肾上腺素 她快要不行了
I was the only one that witnessed the slip.
我是唯一看到这个失误的人
It would have been his word against mine.
如果深究 就是他和我证词的对峙
Dr. Nash. She's flatlining.
纳什医生 她没心跳了
I-it doesn't make sense.
这 这说不通
Cameron Nash is a... is a brilliant surgeon
卡梅伦·纳什是一位 一位出色的医生
with an impeccable reputation.
职业生涯从未有过污点
Well, that may be true here at Bay Vista.
在贝维斯塔这里可能是这样
But at County, it's a different story.
但在郡医院 可就不同了
I mean, we did just a quick look
我们只是稍加调查就发现
and found questionable results in a number of his cases there.
他在那里经手的 好几起病例都有问题
And I suspect when we look deeper, there could be even more.
恐怕如果深入调查 就会发现更多
And why only there, hmm?
那为什么只有那里的病例有问题
I mean, he had to have known that it would come out eventually.
他肯定知道早晚会东窗事发的
Well, at County, he gets paid by the volume of patients.
他在郡医院的工资 是按处理病例的数量计费
So I'm guessing he works fast to get through as many as possible.
我猜 他因此加快工作进度 尽量多接病例
And as for covering it up,
至于他为何会秘而不宣
you know, when you've got a lot to lose...
你也知道 如果某事代价太大...
And he ends up harming
结果为他付出代价的
the patients who could afford it the least!
却是最无法承受这一切的病人们
I'm sorry, Charles.
对不起 查理斯
Yeah, well, I'm sorry, too.
我也很抱歉
I should have looked past the doctor and seen the man.
我应该早点看清他的真正面目
You know, whatever legal help Nash's Jane Doe needs,
无论纳什的无名氏病人需要何种法律援助
tell her she's got it.
我们都会提供
I got a call from County.
我接到郡医院的电♥话♥
She's regressed back into a coma.
她又重新陷入了昏迷
Damn it!
妈的
We were... friends.
我们 原来是朋友
You think you know someone, and then this.
有时候你以为你了解一个人 结果却是这样
Dr. Nash.
纳什医生
Charles.
查理斯
I have a theory.
我有个新的理论
Of course you do.
当然 你总是有各种理论
What if the three other coma patients died
说不定其他三个昏迷患者
in order to give Jane enough dynamic energy
牺牲了自己 来给简足够的动态能量
to wake up so she could stop Dr. Nash
让她醒来指证纳什医生
before he injured or killed any more patients?
以免让他害死更多病人
Dynamic energy?
动态能量吗
All right. Your turn.
那你说
What... what's your logical explanation for why this happened?
你有什么 什么合理解释
Well, I checked the visiting records,
我查过探访记录
and Dr. Nash's nurse did visit Jane.
纳什的护士的确去看过简
So the nurse, probably out of guilt,
那个护士可能是出于内疚
confessed to Jane what happened during her operation,
跟简坦白了手术过程中的失误
and maybe Becky's father did know about the explosion.
说不定贝基的父亲的确知道爆♥炸♥的事
Is there a "However"
这句话结尾
Hovering somewhere at the end of that sentence?
是不是有个"但是"等着我呢
However, given all the things beyond my purview,
但是 考虑到很多事情都在我理解范围以外
I suppose it's not impossible to say
要说有超常现象发生
that something else might have happened.
我看也未必就完全不可能
It's an interesting path we find ourselves on, isn't it?
这条路越走越有趣了 对吧
It kind of liberates the mind, don't you think?
仿佛思维也跟着开阔了 你觉得呢
I just feel sorry for Jane.
我只是为简感到惋惜
You know, it's thanks to her that Dr. Nash was suspended,
虽说多亏她纳什医生才能被停职
and she didn't even get to learn her own name.
但她甚至连自己的名字都不知道
Jane woke up once. Maybe she'll wake up again.
简醒来过一次 也许她还会醒过来
Charlie, right?
你叫查理 对吗
I'm... Dr. Tyler.
我是 泰勒医生
Hi.
你好
Dr. Barliss did your appendectomy?
是巴丽姿医生给你做的阑尾切除吗
Yeah.
是的
How are you?
你怎么样了
I'm great... now.
现在 不错
I'm glad.
那太好了
Your mom and dad must be happy to have you coming home.
你能重新回家 爸爸妈妈一定很开心
Yeah. Oh, yeah.
是的
Me, too.
我也很开心
Well, um, I'll... I'll say goodbye, then.
那我 我就说再见了
Good luck, Charlie.
祝你好运 查理
Thank you.
谢谢
Take good care of him. Yeah. We will.
照顾好他 我们会的
Thank you.
谢谢
There must be a better design for this machine.
这个机器应该有个更好的设计
Something that avoids the sensation of entombment.
免得让人有入土安葬的感觉
Maybe some kind of translucent material.
也许该用透明的材料之类的
Why don't you use your time in there to work on it?
你不如就用检查的时间好好想想
How did you find him?
你是怎么找到他的
I searched female child epileptic profiles
我找到了20年前女性儿童
from 20 years ago and
的癫痫病例记录
cross-referenced it with police mispers records.
再与警♥察♥的失踪人口记录互相比较
Nice work.
干得好
I'm your brother... Tom.
我是你的哥哥 汤姆
Your name is Kristi.
你的名字是克里斯蒂
You were born June 15, 1987.
你出生在1987年的6月15日
You grew up in Puget Sound.
在普及特海湾旁
In a little blue house right by the sea.
一间海边的小小的蓝色屋子里长大
You loved the water.
你很喜欢玩水
Your best friend was a little girl named Sandy.
你最好的朋友是一个叫桑迪的小姑娘
剧集 | 灵动证据(2015) | 导航列表