剧集 | 灵动证据(2015) | 导航列表
Uh, we go fishing on the Santa Anna.
我们一起去圣安娜钓过鱼
Do you know this woman?
你认识这位女士吗
Well, yeah.
认识
I told you.
我就说吧
I know her, but I don't know who she is.
我认识她 但我不知道她是谁
I don't understand.
我没听懂
I seen her maybe once a week for... it must be a year.
我大概一周能见她一次 应该有一年了
I mean, every time I visited Gary, she was in the next bed.
因为我来看盖瑞 她是盖瑞临床的患者
And, yeah, I used to go fishing,
而且 我过去确实常去钓鱼
but not with her... with Gary.
但不是和她一起 是和盖瑞
So, Gary was another patient on the coma ward.
盖瑞是植物人病房♥中的另一位病人吗
Yeah, poor kid died the same time as those other two.
是啊 这可怜的孩子和其他两个病人同时去世了
Wait, what are you saying?
等会 你说什么呢
The only time I was with her, she was in a coma.
我见她的时候 她都是昏迷状态
I'm Gary's uncle.
我是盖瑞的叔叔
I'm not yours, sweetheart.
不是你叔叔 亲爱的
That can't be right.
不可能的
I mean, if he's not my uncle, how can I remember him?
我是说 如果他不是我的叔叔 我怎么会记得他呢
15 minute intervals, maintain fluids.
十五分钟一次 维持体液水平
Anything else, Dr. Barliss?
还有什么事吗 巴丽姿医生
Actually, there is something.
事实上 确实有
Hi, Dad. Hey, sweetie.
嗨 爸 嗨 亲爱的
This is Laura. Laura, this is my daughter, Sophie.
这是 劳拉 劳拉 这是我的女儿 索菲
Hi.
你好
We can't be late, and I have a ton of homework to do.
我们不能太迟 我有成吨♥的作业要做
All right, go get started in my office. I'll be with you soon.
好吧 先去我办公室做吧 我一会儿就来
I got a couple patients to see first.
我还有几个病人要看
The sooner you get going, the sooner I'll be with you.
你越早离开让我做我的事 我就能更早来找你
You said there was something you wanted?
你刚才说还有什么事情
Yeah. Could you contact the transplant registry?
对 你能联♥系♥一下器♥官♥移♥植♥登记处吗
My... my patient, Charlie Maynard...
我的 我的病人查理·梅纳德
I'd like the details of the donor
我想要了解去年将双肺捐赠给他的
that Charlie received his lungs from last year.
捐赠者的详细情况
Sure.
没问题
Appreciate it, Laura.
非常感谢 劳拉
I spoke with Janel.
我和亚内尔谈过了
She confirmed everything
她证实了简所了解的
that Jane knew about Mr. Anderson's uncle...
关于安德森先生叔叔的所有事情
the name of his boat, the marina, even the breed of his dog.
他船的名字 小艇船坞 甚至狗的品种 都是真的
Your theory?
你的想法呢
Well, we know all four coma patients had brain surges.
我们知道四个昏迷病人都有过脑突波
If they were experiencing life reviews,
如果他们在都在回首人生
is it possible that when Mr. Anderson had his,
有没有可能安德森先生在这个时候
he was somehow communicating with Jane?
和简进行了某种交流呢
I think of all the possible explanations,
我思考过所有可能的解释
that's the least likely, which is why I've asked Dr. Richmond
这是最不可能的 这也就是为什么我让里士满医生
to introduce me to Dr. Nash.
把我介绍给纳什医生
So, Dr. Nash?
纳什医生
He operated on Jane over at County hospital.
他在郡医院给简做过手术
He also works here at Bay Vista.
他现在就在贝维斯塔上班
We need to get a clear picture of Jane's neurological condition
在我们下结论之前 我们需要更清楚地了解
pre- and post-operation before we come to any conclusions.
简术前及术后的神经症状
Then we can talk about
然后我们才能开始讨论
whether or not this even was a life review,
这到底是不是回首人生
let alone someone else's.
更不必说回首别人的人生
What reason did you give Dr.Richmond
你告诉里士满医生的
for wanting to meet Dr. Nash?
要见纳什医生的理由是什么呢
I'm doing a study on the physiological effects
我在研究长时间幕上昏迷
on the heart and lungs of prolonged supratentorial coma.
对心脏和肺部有什么生理学影响
Really? That... that's fascinating.
真的吗 那 那真是太棒了
It would be interesting to see if there is a correlation to...
研究这之间的关系会非常有趣的
It's a cover story, Zed.
这只是用来打掩护的而已 泽
Cameron here was one of my most talented students.
这位卡梅伦是我最具才华的学生之一
Oh, I had a great teacher. The best.
我有一位很棒的老师 最棒的
Well, clearly, I trained him well.
显然 我把他训练得很好
I'll leave it to you.
你们聊吧
Remember your "Please" And "Thank yous."
记得说请和谢谢
Charles says you have some questions for me.
查理斯说你有问题要问我
It'll have to be quick.
必须要快一点
I've got two more on the list here, and then I am off to County.
我还有两场手术要做 然后我就出发去县医院
Well, it's actually a patient of yours at County
其实 我想跟你说的是
that I wanted to talk about...
你在县医院的一个病人
The P.V. Jane Doe with the tonic-clonic seizures?
强直阵挛发作的那位无名女士
Um, was she assessed for neurological recovery
做心脏手术之前
before cardiac angiography?
她做神经恢复的评估了吗
I'd have to consult her file.
我得查阅一下她的病历
You heard she woke up?
你听说她醒过来了吗
Yeah, County called and told me.
对 县里打电♥话♥告诉我了
That's amazing, though I gather she has no memory function.
这真是太好了 虽然我知道她一点记忆都没有了
Not... quite the success I'd have liked.
并不是 我想要的那种结果
They're bringing the patient in now, Doctor.
他们现在把病人推过来 医生
Thanks, Hannah.
谢谢 汉娜
Well, interestingly,
有趣的是
some of the memories are beginning to come back to her.
她开始有一些记忆了
Really?
真的
But they don't appear to be her memories.
但那些记忆并不是她的记忆
They... they seem to be the memories of one of the other
它们 它们像是其他住进昏迷病房♥的
patients in the coma ward who died.
后来去世了的病人的记忆
I don't understand.
我不明白
Jane was... was in a coma herself. Exactly.
简她自己都处在昏迷中 没错
What... well, how much brain function did she have?
她还有多少大脑功能呢
Was there any possibility of sensory input?
有感官输入的可能吗
There are studies which
有研究显示
suggest that some patients considered vegetative
部分被诊断为植物人的病人
can hear what is being said to them.
能听见别人对他说的话
A young man woke up in South Africa after 12 years
南非一名昏迷十二年后醒来的年轻人说
and reported complete awareness the entire time.
十二年来他一直都是有意识的
So, you're saying that if one of
所以 你是说如果
the other coma patients' relatives were talking to him,
其他昏迷病人的亲戚曾经对病人说过话
Jane could have overheard and absorbed the information?
简有可能无意中听到了 然后接收了这部分信息吗
That's the theory.
就是这个意思
They're waiting for you, Dr. Nash.
他们在等着您 纳什医生
Oh, sorry. I really have to go.
抱歉 我必须得去做手术了
E-mail me the questions for your study,
麻烦把你研究中遇到的问题
and any more developments with Jane, please, let me know.
和简的任何进展都用电子邮件告诉我
We need to test Dr. Nash's theory,
我们要验证一下纳什医生的说法
see if Jane overheard
看看简有没有
anyone else visiting the other coma patients.
无意听到其他昏迷病人的探视者说话
Well, I can get a record of all the visitors
我能弄到一份在简住院期间
during the time Jane was on the ward.
所有来访者的记录
Ask them if they're willing to come to the hospital.
问问他们是否愿意来医院一趟
That would mean that for a year, Jane was trapped in her body,
那就意味着长达一年的时间 简都受身体限制
listening to other people's lives,
一直听着别人的生活
their stories, totally unable to respond.
别人的故事 完全不能做出回应
And Jane woke up. The others were not so lucky.
然后简醒来了 而其他人就没那么幸运了
We can at least be thankful for that.
我们至少应该对此心存感激
This is a total waste of space.
这完全是在浪费空间
The power facility should be decentralized.
发电设施应该分散一点
That way, we make optimum use of the square footage.
那样 我们就能最优利用建筑面♥积♥
I'm not sure why you're paying for an architect.
我不明白你为什么还要付钱请位建筑师
Neither am I.
我也不懂
But the planning commission
但是规划委员会坚称
insists that you have a license to practice.
你得有资格证才能从业
Now, the scale is 1/16th, so, uh...
现在 比例尺是一比十六 因此
I need one of those... uh, the... the...
我需要一个 一个
The thing that you use to measure.
用来测量的东西
This? A ruler?
这个吗 尺子
Yes. That's it.
对 就是它
Thank you. Uh, now, uh, 1/16th scale. So...
谢谢 现在 一比十六的比例尺 所以...
I'm Dr. Caroline Tyler.
我是卡罗琳·泰勒医生
剧集 | 灵动证据(2015) | 导航列表