剧集 | 灵动证据(2015) | 导航列表
is gonna have to write a graduation speech.
正要写毕业典礼的演讲词呢
He's doing better? He's doing much better,
他好些了吗 他好多了
and, uh, the OKT3, by the way, was a good call.
那个OKT3药 顺便说一句 真是不错
That's great news. I will head up and...
真是个好消息 我会继续
Watch out. Gurney coming through.
小心 轮床过来了
Excuse me. What happened?
抱歉 出什么事了
I don't know. I just found him. Do you think it's the tumor?
我不知道 我刚找到他 你认为是肿瘤吗
Is he gonna be okay?
他会没事吗
All right, bring over that cart back there.
好 把推车弄回来
Got it.
明白
The tumor's invading more of
肿瘤入侵大脑
his brain and increasing intercranial pressure.
导致颅压增高
We need to do a craniotomy as soon as possible.
我们需要尽快做开颅手术
You think he's strong enough for the surgery?
你认为他的身体能应付这手术吗
We don't have a choice.
我们没有选择
How are you feeling?
你感觉怎么样
Like a million bucks.
就像一百万美元
But I started out with 10 billion, so...
但我原来有一百亿 所以
Well, you couldn't be in better hands for your surgery.
你的手术医师将是最棒的
Yeah. Another expedition, right?
是啊 又一次探险 对吗
Everest, Africa, Antarctica, brain surgery.
珠峰 非洲 南极 脑部手术
Come here.
过来点
Flatline machine.
死亡机器
Ivan.
伊万
As soon as I'm better,
一旦我好些了
I am going to beta test death, Dr. Tyler.
我就会测试死亡 泰勒医生
And you're going to be there to hear about it.
你要在场听着
This is Dr. Tyler.
我是泰勒医生
I need to talk to you.
我需要和你谈谈
I assume that's why you had me stopped by security.
我猜这就是你让保安拦住我的原因
Something is happening to me,
我身上发生了一些事
and I think you might know what it is.
我想你可能知道它是什么
You're seeing things, aren't you?
你看见了一些东西 对吗
From the other side?
从那个世界
It's what I tried to warn you about.
这正是我试图警告你的
It's what happened to me.
它在我身上发生过
The line is blurring, Dr. Tyler, between this side and the next.
两个世界的界限变得模糊 泰勒医生
How do I make it stop?
我怎么能让它停止
I wish I knew.
我希望我知道
You think I have all the answers,
你觉得我有所有的答案
but... I'm just like you.
但是 我就和你一样
All I know is your N.D.E. Changed you,
我只知道你的濒死经历改变了你
just like mine changed me.
就像我的改变了我一样
Or you could just be crazy,
也许你只是疯了
you know that?
你知道吗
Or I could be going crazy.
也许我也会疯掉
Or just fabricating what I wanna see.
也许只是捏造出我想看见的东西
I've wrestled with those possibilities myself.
我自己已经和这些可能性斗争过了
If what you say is true, how
如果你说的是对的
am I supposed to know if any of this is even real?
我应该怎么知道这些是不是真的呢
You can't.
你没办法
You should just stop trying.
你应该停止尝试
No.
不要
I need to know more.
我需要知道更多
We'll all know more one day.
我们都有知道一切的那一天
剧集 | 灵动证据(2015) | 导航列表