剧集 | 灵动证据(2015) | 导航列表
In other words, you don't know.
换句话说 你不知道
I know your brother.
我了解你哥哥
I know that he's a remarkable
我知道他是一位了不起的人
man who's accomplished incredible things.
有过惊人的卓越成就
Personally, I don't think there's anything
我个人认为 没有任何事情
or anyone who can stop him.
没有任何人可以阻止他
I'm sorry.
抱歉
I have an urgent matter that I have to attend to.
我有急事需要处理
I'll keep you posted.
我会向你更新进展的
Hey. How's she doing?
嘿 她怎么样
She's pretty tired.
她很疲惫
It's weird, huh?
很诡异 不是吗
She's about the last person I'd expect to have cardiac issues.
她是最不可能有心脏问题的人了
Well, I'm just getting up to speed.
我还只是在了解情况
I've been in surgery all morning.
我今天一上午都在做手术
But according to the E.R. Team,
但是根据急救队的说法
there were some very peculiar things about all of this.
整件事都有点不寻常
What are you talking about?
你是什么意思
Well, for one thing, her body temperature.
举个例子 她的体温
She was cold... Unusually cold.
她当时体温很低... 异乎寻常地低
And then there were the cuts on her legs.
还有她腿上的伤口
Maybe she fell when she blacked out.
或许她昏过去时她摔倒了
No, these were precise, Len, like incisions...
不 那些伤口很精准 莱奥 类似于切口
Right above the femoral artery.
就在股动脉上方
I know how it sounds,
我知道这听起来很怪
but it looks like she may have had some sort of procedure.
但是看上去她接受了某种操作
What sort of procedure? Where'd they find her?
哪种操作 他们在哪儿发现她的
Apparently, they picked her up from a loft
似乎是 他们在第五街的
in an industrial area on fifth street.
一处工业区的阁楼发现了她
What was she doing there?
她跑那儿做什么去了
No idea. Maybe Dr. Badawi can enlighten us.
没人知道 或许巴达维医生能告诉我们
Zed?
泽
Why him?
怎么是他
He was with her when they brought her in.
他们送她来的时候他也和她一起
Didn't he tell you?
他没告诉你吗
Hey!
喂
Dr. Barliss, I was just...
巴丽姿医生 我正要...
I want to know what happened this morning...
我想知道今天早上发生了什么...
Right now.
现在就告诉我
I'm not sure what you mean.
我不知道你在说什么
Stop it. I know you were there when she collapsed.
少来这套 我知道她倒下的时候你就在旁边
You just forgot to mention that?
你只是忘了说吗
I understand that you're upset.
我能理解你很生气
Upset?
生气
Listen to me. She wasn't running.
听我说 她当时根本没在晨跑
The EMTs picked her up in a loft.
急救人员在一间阁楼发现了她
Why was she there, why was she so cold,
她为什么到那儿去 她为什么体温那么低
and why the hell did she have incisions in her legs?
还有她为什么的腿上有见鬼的切口
You need to ask Dr. Tyler.
你得去问泰勒医生
I'm asking you.
我在问你
Wait a minute.
等等
Did this have anything to do with her work for Ivan Turing?
这些和她为伊万·杜林工作的内容有关吗
That life-after-death crap?
那些死后世界之类的鬼东西
Did he put her up to what... Whatever the hell this was?
是他让她进行这种... 这种见鬼的东西吗
Answer me.
回答我
Hey, Soph.
嗨 索菲
Mom.
妈
Oh, my gosh.
哦天哪
I was so worried. Are you okay?
我太担心你了 你还好吗
I'm fine.
我没事
Gonna take a lot more than this to get rid of me.
想要摆脱我还没这么容易
Don't talk like that.
不许这样说
Come here.
过来
You can't leave me.
你不能离开我
All right? You just can't.
好吗 你可不能离开我啊
I can't lose you, too.
我不能再失去你了
You're not gonna lose me.
你不会失去我的
I want you to know that someday, we're gonna see Will again.
我想让你知道 有一天 我们会再见到威尔的
Sophie.
索菲
What?
怎么了
Where did those flowers come from?
这些花哪儿来的
Where did the flowers come from?
这些花哪儿来的
Some lady dropped them off when you were sleeping.
有位女士在你睡觉的时候送来的
What did she look like?
她长什么样子
Did she have short, gray hair? Did she have a green scarf?
她是不是有一头灰色的短发 是不是围着绿围巾
Uh, I... I don't know. I... I think so, yeah.
我... 我不知道 我... 我觉着是吧
She was an older woman,
她上了年纪
and she was pushing a cart with flowers and stuff.
还推着一辆小车装着花啊什么的
Mom, what's wrong?
妈 怎么了
It wasn't real.
那不是真的
Mom, you're kind of freaking me out. What wasn't real?
妈 你有点吓到我了 什么东西不是真的
Any of it.
所有的
I realize he's still in a coma.
我知道他仍然处于昏迷中
I'm just saying, when Mr. Turing wakes up and he can talk,
我只是说 等杜林先生醒来能讲话的时候
I need you to page me... It's important.
你得紧急呼叫我… 这非常重要
I understand, Dr. Barliss.
我明白了 巴丽姿医生
Excuse me. I couldn't help but overhearing.
抱歉 我不是故意偷听的
Dr. Barliss, is it?
巴丽姿医生 是吗
What is it you need to speak with my brother about?
你需要与我哥哥谈什么
Your brother?
你哥哥
I'm Sasha Turing. Sorry.
我是萨沙·杜林 抱歉
Is there something I can help you with?
有什么我能帮你的吗
Right. You work with him at his company, don't you?
你在他的公♥司♥里与他共事 对吧
Yeah. As much as anyone can work with Ivan.
没错 就和伊万的其他同事一样
Let me ask you something... Do you know anything
我有事需要问你... 你知道任何关于
about a building downtown on fifth street?
第五街上的一栋建筑的事情吗
Company owns a building there.
公♥司♥在那儿有座房♥产
It's one of Ivan's many rabbit holes.
算是伊万的狡兔三窟的一个地点
Why do you ask?
你问这个做什么
Dr. Tyler.
泰勒医生
What are you doing?
你在干什么
I'm trying to get out of this damn bed,
我在努力离开这架该死的床
but it's not going very well.
但是不太成功
I'm pleased to see that you're feeling better,
我很高兴看到你恢复得好些了
but you need to lie back down... You've been through a lot.
但是你需要静卧休息... 你经历了很多
I haven't been through anything.
我什么也没经历
Everything I saw... None of it was real.
所有我看到的... 都不是真的
So you did see something.
所以说你确实看到东西了
Yes, but it was all just another hallucination.
没错 但是那都只是另一场幻觉
You cannot hallucinate when you're dead.
你死了之后不可能有幻觉
And from 11:17 this morning until almost 16 minutes later,
从今天上午十一点十七分到大概十六分钟之后
you were completely flatlined.
你的生命体征完全消失了
No, then it was just always what we thought it was...
不 那它就是我们一直认为的...
Just some sort of synaptic... Event in the brain
在真正死亡之前
just before the moments of death.
某种突触... 产生的大脑活动
How can you be sure about that?
你怎么能确定这一点
I saw the woman with the green scarf...
我看到了那个戴着绿围巾的女士...
Patricia Alcott.
帕特丽夏·奥尔科特
I saw her.
我见到她了
And she told me she was passing on and never coming back.
她告诉我她即将去到另一个世界且再也不回来了
I saw her go to the other side with Will.
我亲眼见到她穿到另一边与威尔待在一起
So she should be dead.
那么她就应该是死了
But she was here today, dropping off these flowers.
但是她今天来过这儿 放下了这些花
God, I hate zinnias.
上帝啊 我讨厌百日菊
No. I saw your EEG.
不 我看过你的脑电图
There was no cortical activity.
没有大脑皮层的活动
So isn't it possible that...
所以你看到的那些景象
That those images that you saw, everything you experienced...
你的所有经历... 会不会可能是...
They were just part of my subconscious.
只是我潜意识的一部分
They were my memories.
是我的记忆
剧集 | 灵动证据(2015) | 导航列表