剧集 | 灵动证据(2015) | 导航列表
Uh...I picked up a little bug
在最近去亚马逊旅行时
on my recent trip to the Amazon.
我感染了一只小虫
Actually, it was a 3-foot-long parasite.
事实上 是一个有三英尺长的寄生虫
Would you like to hear about it?
你想听听吗
I've been going over Kyle's results.
我在看凯尔的检查结果
It's a good thing you put in for that specialized echo.
你加了一项针对性超声波 真是太好了
Who knows how long it would
如果没有专门检查
have taken us to find the problem without it.
我们可能要花很久才能找到病因
So it is Ebstein's.
所以真的是埃布斯坦氏异常
It's incredibly rare.
这病非常地罕见
What made you suspect that's what he has?
你是怎么想到可能是这个的
Well, maybe I'm just that good.
没准我就是那么预感超群呢
Come on.
别扯了
That's better than good. How did you know?
那可不是预感这么简单 你是怎么发现的
Really.
说真的
Okay, you really want to know?
好吧 你真想知道吗
A strange woman came up to me in the hall and told me.
其实是有个奇怪的女人来大厅找我告诉我的
Okay, fine. Don't tell me. I'm serious.
好吧 好吧 别说了 我说真的
After I left Kyle's room, this woman approached me.
我一走出凯尔的病房♥ 她就跟过来了
She believes that Kyle could be the reincarnation of her son,
她觉得凯尔是她儿子的转世
who died of this same disease.
他儿子以前因为这病去世了
That's crazy.
这太疯狂了
Wait a second.
等等
Is this the kind of thing you investigate for Ivan Turing?
这难道是你帮伊万·杜林调查的那类事情吗
Can be.
可能把
Is that why you ordered the test?
所以你才要求做专门检查吗
I ordered the test because the symptoms said
我要求做检查是因为从症状来看
that there's a possibility
她的判断可能是对的
she might be right, whatever the reason.
不论是出于什么原因
She was.
她确实对了
A lot of sunshine throughout much of this beautiful...
阳光散满了这美丽的...
In my culture, there are those that believe
在我的国家 有些人相信
that there's a finite number of vessels for human souls.
储存人类灵魂的器具是有限的
So, when a person dies,
因此 当一个人死后
they must wait for a baby to be born
他需要等一个新生命降临
in order to return to life.
才能投胎转世
Matthew did die 10 months before Kyle was born.
马修的确是在凯尔出生前10个月去世的
It fits the timeline.
时间上能对上
But there's no indication
但是凯尔没有表现出
that Kyle has any memory at all of a past life.
存有任何前世记忆的迹象
Well, maybe it's there, but Kyle isn't aware of it.
可能有但是凯尔并不知道
There's fascinating research
关于孩子们存有前世记忆的表现
on the manifestation of past lives in children.
有个很有意思的研究
Current phobias
比如现世的恐惧症
possibly born out of past-life tragedies
可能是由前世的悲惨遭遇导致的
or special talents present at an unusually early age.
还有现世的非凡才能可能是继承了前世
Like Kyle's piano-playing ability?
比如凯尔的钢琴才能
Exactly.
正是如此
Some children are even born with identical birthmarks.
有些孩子甚至连胎记都完全一致地保留了
Maybe Ebstein's can be seen as its own birthmark,
可能埃博斯坦氏异常可以看成是马修特有的胎记
a congenital defect that persists across lives.
这种先天缺陷在转世中被保留了
Or perhaps it's just a grieving mother
也可能这只是一个伤心欲绝的母亲
who's desperately clinging to false hope
仅存的一丝念想
that her son is still out there.
相信她儿子的灵魂仍然活着
Or it could really be her son.
又或者她儿子真的还活着
And that would be a lovely thing.
那样就皆大欢喜了
Zed's probably right.
泽很可能是对的
But I do think we should see it through.
但我确实认为我们需要进一步调查
Zed, I want you to cross-check Matthew and Kyle's medical charts,
泽 你再去对比一下马修和凯尔的病例报告
search for any similarities, and, Janel...
看看有什么相似的地方 亚内尔你
Wait, stop the car!
等等 停车
I think that's the woman I asked you to find,
那应该就是我让你找的那个女人
the one who I thought was a patient of mine.
我以为是我患者的那个
So she is alive?
那么她还活着
I've seen her before at the hospital. She had the same flowers.
我以前在医院见过她 也拿着一样的花
I saw her in my NDE.
我在我的频死体验中看见过她
Hi, Kyle. How are you feeling?
嗨 凯尔 感觉怎么样
I need to listen to your heart, okay?
我需要听一下你的心跳 好吗
This might be a little cold.
可能会有点凉
Can you sit up for me?
你能稍微坐起来些吗
Okay, I need you take a big breath in and hold it,
好的 现在像游泳一样
like you're swimming underwater.
深吸一口气然后憋住
Great. You can let it out.
太棒了 现在能吐气了
Are you the doctor that's going to cut me open?
你是要把我切开的那个医生吗
Well, where I come from, we like to call it surgery.
在我的世界 那都被称为外科手术
And, yes, I will.
是的 我是你的手术医生
Where did you go to school?
你以前在哪上学
I went to medical school at Penn. And for my undergraduate...
我在宾夕法尼亚读的医学院 本科是在...
Did you get good grades?
你成绩好吗
I did. I was the best in my class.
是的 我曾是班里最好的
Have you ever done my operation before? I have.
你以前做过像我这种的手术吗 是的 做过
How many times? Plenty.
做过几次 很多次
Has anybody died?
有人死了吗
Don't worry.
别担心
You're not going to. I promise.
你不会有事的 我保证
Now, do you mind if I ask you a few questions?
现在 我要问你些问题可以吗
When did you start playing piano?
你什么时候开始弹钢琴的
When I was young.
我小的时候就开始了
I think we may have very different definitions of that word.
我们眼中的小还真的是很不一样
How did you learn?
你是怎么学的
I don't know.
我不知道
Well, did you... have a good teacher?
那 有位好老师教你吗
I mean, most people, they need to take a lot of lessons
你知道 很多人都需要学习很久
before they can play the piano well.
才能弹好钢琴
How did you start?
你是怎么开始弹琴的
Me and my mom were at the mall,
我和妈妈在逛商场的时候
and I saw a piano in the store.
我看到了个商店里放着一台钢琴
And I ran up to it, and I played a song.
然后我就跑过去了 弹了一首曲子
Oh. What song did you play?
你弹了什么
The guy in the store said it was called
店里的那个人说那是
Mozart's Allegro in G minor.
莫扎特的G小调快拍
And you... you just played it, just like that.
那你 你就直接弹出来了
How did you know the song?
你是怎么知道调子的
I don't know. I just knew it.
我也不清楚 我就是知道
So, it appears that this young Kyle
所以 似乎是小凯尔在接触到键盘之前
is an accomplished pianist before he even touched the keys.
就已经是一个卓越的钢琴家了
That is another sign.
这又是一个迹象
Child prodigies are born all the time.
时常有小孩一出生就是神童
We are looking for facts, not signs.
我们需要的是证据 而非迹象
What about Matthew's medical history?
马修的病例查看过了吗
Well, Kyle and Matthew were both born with A-positive blood type,
看了 凯尔和马修都是A型阳性血
both allergic to penicillin.
都对青霉素过敏
That's... that's quite remarkable.
这 这很神奇
A-positive occurs in 34% of the population.
百分之三十四的人可都是A型阳性血
What can I get you? Black tea, please.
您要点什么 红茶 谢谢
Fine.
我不用了
But what about the penicillin allergy? That is only 1 in 10.
那只有十分之一的人对青霉素过敏 怎么解释呢
Mm, again, unusual maybe, but not exceptional.
这也只算是不寻常 但并没有很特别
What about similar food allergies or birthmarks?
他们有没有相似的食物过敏或者胎记
No, those do differ.
没有 那些都不一样
Well, that's my point.
这就是了
Let's not confuse coincidence for conclusive evidence.
我们可不能把偶然的巧合当做是关键性证据
Carolyn, you have a minute? It's about Ava and Kyle Walker.
卡罗琳 有时间吗 是关于艾娃和凯尔 沃克的事
Excuse me. Is everything all right?
打扰一下 出什么事了吗
I'm afraid not.
恐怕是
It turns out Ms. Walker doesn't have insurance.
沃克太太好像没有医保
I've done all I can, but unfortunately,
我尽力了 但很遗憾
it means we have to transfer her son to County Hospital.
我们不得不把她儿子转到郡医院去
What? No. You can't do that.
什么 不 你不能这么做
I mean, it's a tricuspid-valve replacement.
那是三尖瓣膜替换手术
剧集 | 灵动证据(2015) | 导航列表