剧集 | 灵动证据(2015) | 导航列表
heard things.
也能听见声音
I could see my body.
还能看见自己的身体
I was up on the ceiling looking down.
我就在天花板处看着你们
That's just... that's a common hallucination, but you have...
这只是 这是正常的幻觉 但你有
I saw you. You were operating on me.
我看到了你 你在给我做手术
You were wearing these... these running shoes.
穿着这些 这些跑鞋
Well, a lot of us wear them.
呃 我们许多人都穿它
You know, when you're on your feet as much as we are.
当你痊愈到与我们无异时
But you couldn't have actually
但实际上你并不能
experienced anything like that.
经历到那样的事
You were in a coma with little to no brain activity.
你陷入了几乎无大脑活动的昏迷中
It's just the mind playing tricks?
所以这只是大脑在跟我开玩笑么?
Ave maria, mater dei, or a pro nobis peccatoribus, nunc,
万福玛利亚 求你现在 和我们临终时
et in hora mortis nostrae. Amen.
为我们罪人 祈求天主 阿门
What was that?
你在说什么
Just something I remembered
只是一些我认为
from when I thought I was up there looking down.
自己从天花板往下看的时候记得的东西
I guess we hear what we want to hear, right?
我想人们能听到自己想听到的 对吧
I'm sorry. I have other patients I need to see.
不好意思 我还有其他的病人要看
During the surgery, did you hear anything, um... unusual?
手术的时候 你有没有听到什么异常
Surgery. Wh-which surgery?
手术 哪 哪场啊
The gunshot victim.
中枪的受害者那场
Did you hear me say anything out of the ordinary?
你有没有听到我说一些不平常的话
Like, in latin, maybe.
比如 我可能说了拉丁语
Latin? No.
拉丁语 没有
After you corrected me, I was listening very carefully.
在你纠正了我的错误之后 我一直听得很仔细
Believe me.
相信我
Okay.
好吧
Let me ask you something.
让我再问你点事儿
What do you think happens when we die?
你认为我们死后会发生什么
I'm.... I'm sorry. What?
不 不好意思 你说什么
Do you believe in life after death?
你相不相信死后的世界
It's a simple question. Yes or no?
简单问答 是或不是
I come from a culture where it's not a matter of belief.
在我家乡的文化中 这不是相不相信的问题
It's considered a fact.
它被认为是一种事实
We live, we die, then we live again.
我们生 死 然后重生
I see.
知道了
But it's also considered a fact
但我们也认为
That malaria is caused by spirits
疟疾是由鬼魂引发的
And aids can be cured by rape.
艾滋病能被强♥奸♥所治愈
So, no, Dr. Tyler.
所以 不可能 泰勒医生
As a man of science...
作为一个相信科学的人
I don't believe in life after death.
我不信死后世界
You know, but I suppose anything is possible.
可我想一切皆有可能
Oh. Your idea of using the chilled saline
你那个用冷冻盐水
with the transfused blood... nice work.
来辅助输血的方法 做得好
Th-thank you.
谢 谢谢
And your cardiopulmonary bypass, it appeared to be adequate.
还有你的心肺转流术 看起来还起作用
Adequate? Just adequate?
起作用 只是起作用么
I thought we were being honest.
我以为我们都要说实话
Sophie's school called. She's fine, but we need to go.
索菲学校打来电♥话♥ 她还好 但我们得去一趟
Ordinarily, I'd have no choice but to expel her.
通常情况下 我必须开除她 别无选择
We have a zero tolerance policy for student-on-student violence.
我们对于学生之间的暴♥力♥行为采取零容忍♥的政策
But, given your family circumstances,
不过根据家庭情况
We've decided to make an exception.
我们决定破个例
She will be suspended, of course, for two weeks,
当然 如果她同意进行控制愤怒的心理咨♥询♥
Followed by a six-month probationary period
她将会被暂停学业两周
If she agrees to anger-management counseling.
之后再有六个月的观察期
And I suppose those little bitches get nothing at all. Carolyn.
我猜那些小婊♥子♥根本没受罚 卡罗琳
Sophie shoved one of those girls into a locker.
索菲强行把其中一个女孩锁进柜子
She needed a dozen stitches to the back of her head.
她的后脑要缝呢好几针
After being bullied by her repeatedly,
她多次欺凌别人后 就因为她父亲
or does that not matter since her father
是个大土豪 还给学校捐了不少钱
owns half the peninsula and donates a shitload?
然后她就可以逍遥法外了
I'll give you some time.
我给你们些时间考虑
I thought you were gonna talk to her.
我以为你会和她谈谈
Oh, this is my fault? Can we just go?
噢 这是我的错了 我们能走了吗
That's not what I'm saying. Then what are you saying?
我并不是这个意思 那你是什么意思
All right. Let's just drop it.
好了 我们别说了
You... I tried, okay?
你... 我试过了 好吗
We're all just trying to figure this thing out,
我们都想解决这事
and it's not easy, Len.
但这并不容易 伦恩
I mean, it's not as if any of this would have happened...
我是说 这些事根本就不会发生 要是...
When Will was still alive?
要是威尔还活着?
Everything was much better then. Is that it?
过去的一切都比现在好 你是这个意思吧
'Cause now you're stuck with just me.
因为现在只剩我一个烦人精
Sophie, that's not what she meant.
索菲 她不是这个意思
Wow. You know, Will's lucky.
哇哦 你知道威尔有多幸运吗
You have no idea what it feels like
因为你根本无法明白
to be the kid that didn't die.
还活着的孩子的感觉
Sophie.
索菲
I really don't want to talk about this right now,
我现在真的不想谈这些
so can we please just go home?
那我们现在能走了吗
It's my turn.
轮到我了
Well, I think she should be with me.
我觉得她应该跟我走
It's fine. I'll go with dad.
没事的 我去爸那儿
Hey, it's Sophie.
嘿 我是索菲
I assume you know what to do at the beep.
我想你知道"哔"声后该做些什么
Hey, Soph. It's me again.
嘿 索菲 还是我
Really just wanted to see how you're doing.
只是想知道你现在怎么样了
Please call me.
请回我电♥话♥
Love you.
爱你
You still have not told me why you requested my assistance.
你还没告诉我为什么要让我当你助手
I have to make this house call,
我要上门拜访
and I need a smart and honest second opinion.
并且我需要一些机智诚实的别人的意见
Oh, get over yourself. I'm not at all sure about this.
噢 别太得意 我并不确定这一点
And when I say smart,
当我说机智的时候
I mean someone who knows what I would do to them
是说如果你将这事告诉别人的话
if they were to breathe a word of this to anyone.
你知道我会对你怎么做
I've read your daughter's medical files.
我读过你女儿的医疗档案
She's a very lucky girl.
她是个非常幸运的孩子
Bacterial infection like that, she should be dead.
这么严重的细菌感染 她本该没命了的
Oh, but she did die.
噢 但她的确死过一次
And she went to heaven and came back to us.
她到天堂走了一趟 然后回到了我们身边
I know what you're thinking.
我知道你在想什么
We're not religious people.
我们并不信教
But after this,
但这事之后
now we know that death
现在我们知道
is definitely not the end.
死亡绝对不是终点
No doubt about it.
我们坚信不疑
And what makes you so sure?
是什么让你们如此坚信
When Lily was in that coma, I went for a walk.
当莉莉手术昏迷时 我出去走了走
It just seemed so unfair. She's so young.
我觉得这太不公平了 她还那么年轻
And I was so angry
我非常愤怒
that I hauled off and I punched the soda machine.
我出来一拳砸在冷饮出♥售♥机上
She drew that when she woke up.
她醒来后画了这些
She said that she was up near the ceiling
她说她当时浮在天花板上
and she could look down and see them working on her body.
她向下看 可以看到别人在给她动手术
And at the same time,
并且在同一时间
she could see me out in the hallway hurting my hand.
她看到了我在走廊里弄伤我的手
This is fascinating. And that's not all.
这真是太令人惊奇了 这还不是全部
She talked about meeting people in the other place.
她还说她见到了"那边"的人
That's what she calls it.
她就是这么称呼它的
Members of our family who had passed on
那些家族里去世的成员
that she knew nothing about.
她之前从不认识他们
And who's this? My aunt Viv.
这是谁 我的姑姑薇
She said she saw this person she called V.
她说她看到了一个人 她称那人为V
For Vivian, right?
那就是薇薇安 不是吗
And who's... who's this one?
那么 这位是谁
She seems to draw this a lot.
她好像画了很多这个
剧集 | 灵动证据(2015) | 导航列表