剧集 | 灵动证据(2015) | 导航列表
Previously on "Proof"...
灵动证据 前情回顾
Wait. So, you actually met Ivan Turing?
等等 那你的确见过伊万·杜林
What's he like?
他人怎么样
You mind if we skip the usual chit-chat?
你介不介意直接跳过寒暄的部分
I'm dying.
我快死了
I'd like you to find proof of what happens when we die.
我想让你找到我们死后会发生什么的确凿证据
You lost your teenage son in an automobile accident.
你十几岁的儿子死于一起车祸
I also know that you nearly drowned on a trip to the Far East
我还知道你差点淹死 就在去亚洲
to help victims of the most recent tsunami.
帮助海啸难民的时候
And that's when you had your own near-death experience.
那时你自己有了濒死体验
I guess we proved this is all we get.
我想我们证明了这就是我们拥有的一切
When you're gone, you're gone.
当你死了 就真的什么也没了
We don't know for certain what happens when we die.
我们无法确定死去之后会发生什么
Not yet, anyway.
至少 现在还不知道
Yeah, but Tommy wouldn't do that.
对啊 但汤米不会那么做的
So, we're over the jump zone, and Sarge says,
我们越过跳伞区的时候 中士说
"If you don't jump, I'm-a shove my fist up your ass."
"你要是不跳 我就给你千年杀了"
And the guy says, "So, did you jump?"
那个人问 "那你跳了吗"
And he said, "Yeah, a little at first."
他说 "刚开始吓了一'跳'"
Incoming!
攻击来了
Roadblock!
设置路障
Let's go! Let's go! Let's go!
跑 跑 跑
Machine gun!
机♥枪♥准备
I need a medic!
军医
I need a medic!
军医
We need cover between us and that tree line over...
在我方与林木线之间需要掩护
Tommy, we need to get out of here now!
汤米 我们得撤退了
Let's go!
走
Move! Move!
快走 快走
On the ridgeline! Left flank! Left flank!
去山脊线 注意左侧 左侧
Tommy, get it together!
汤米 振作起来
Come on, Tommy! Follow me, okay?
快点 汤米 跟紧我 可以吗
All right, boys! Let's go! Now!
好了 兄弟们 现在行动
Follow me!
跟上我
No, Buddy! Buddy, no!
不 巴迪 巴迪不要
Okay, Liam, what did you do next?
好的 廉姆 然后你做了什么
He was shot.
他被击中了
Yes.
对
You said he was shot in the back?
你说他后背中枪
Breathe.
慢慢呼吸
He...
他...
He dropped his rifle.
他扔了步♥枪♥
Take a few deep breaths.
做了几次深呼吸
He's bleeding bad.
他血流不止
Just relax.
放轻松
I've got to get to him.
我得去救他
Okay. Lights.
好了 开灯
It's over. Thank God.
总算结束了 谢天谢地
Wait. Not yet.
等等 还没完呢
That was one of my newest patients... Liam...
刚才那个是我新接手的一个病人 廉姆
an Iraq War veteran suffering post-traumatic stress.
患有创伤后应激障碍的伊战老兵
I'd like to introduce the real Liam, who's here tonight.
我想向大家介绍真正的廉姆 他今晚也在现场
Liam, go ahead and stand up.
廉姆起立让大家看看
It seemed obvious at first that his PTSD
刚开始显而易见 他的创伤后应激障碍
must have come from trauma experienced
一定是由他在伊♥拉♥克♥服役期间的
during his military service in Iraq.
创伤经历造成的
But after months of traditional therapy
但经过几个月的传统治疗
and the help of veteran services,
以及退伍军人服务的帮助之后
Liam couldn't identify the source.
廉姆仍然无法确认病症的来源
His trauma wasn't traceable This is fascinating.
他的创伤不起源于 这真有意思
to any of the usual triggers.
任何常见的成因
I thought this was regression therapy.
我还以为这是回归疗法呢
He became more and more frustrated,
他变得越来越泄气
losing sleep, suffering incredible pain and depression.
彻夜失眠 忍♥受剧痛 萎靡不振
He got so desperate that he agreed
他绝望到同意
to try regression therapy
尝试由我这样的巫医
with a witch doctor like me.
进行回归疗法
If you're so resistant, In multiple sessions
如果你这么抵触 在多次
why did you want to come here? of regression therapy...
你为什么会想来这 回归疗法中
I found him on the Internet.
我在网上找到的他
...we began to peel back the layers...
我们开始剥离层次
Besides, we're supposed to be looking into this kind of crap.
况且 我们就应该深入调查这类玩意
...looking for the genesis I'm trying to keep an open mind.
寻找源头 我在试着保持开放的心态
of stress and anxiety...
压力和焦虑的源头
Well, it's not working.
并没奏效啊
Under my hypnosis, Liam began to speak in graphic detail
在我的催眠之下 廉姆开始描述形象的细节
about an actual battle, Operation Showdown,
都是关于一次真实的战役 决胜战役
and the experiences of a soldier
以及一名第31步兵团的
who was part of the 31st Infantry, this Tommy.
士兵的经历 这人就是汤米
It became clear to me that these couldn't possibly be memories
我开始明白 这些不可能是
from any battle or fighting in Iraq.
任何一场伊♥拉♥克♥战争的记忆
This was something different.
这是不同的事件
This was something else entirely.
这完全是另一个事件
I believe what Liam was recalling
我相信廉姆回忆起来的
were memories from a past life
是前世生活的记忆
and the real source of his PTSD doesn't come from Iraq
创伤后应激障碍的真正源头不是来自伊♥拉♥克♥
but from serious trauma that he experienced
而是来自他在朝鲜战争的一次战役中
during a battle he fought in during the Korean War...
受到的严重创伤 而朝鲜战争的爆发
30 years before he was born.
比他的出生早了三十年
Hang on. I want to go talk to him.
稍等 我想找他聊一聊
If you plan to publicly
要是你打算当众
humiliate him and everything that he stands for,
羞辱他本人和他支持的所有观点
then I'd prefer to wait outside.
那我还是在外面等着好了
I'll try to keep the bloodbath to a minimum.
我尽量不开杀戒
Carolyn.
卡罗琳
I think the last time I saw you, we were dissecting a corpse.
我记得上次见你 我们是在一起解剖尸体
Actually, I'm pretty sure it was in medical school.
其实 我非常确定当时是在医学院
This is Zed, one of my interns.
这是泽 我的一名实习生
Ah, nice to meet you, Zed. Nice to meet you.
幸会 泽 久仰
Can you believe back then
你相不相信当时
this woman had us all quaking in our boots?
这个女人让所有人闻风丧胆
Yes. Yes, I can.
是啊 我相信
Please, you were the one who was the top of our class,
拜托 我记得你以前也是班里的
as I recall. Almost.
学霸之一 差一点
I was always behind you.
我一直在你后面
What, you still bitter about that? Yeah, a little.
你还怀恨在心吗 有一点
At least it was a nice view.
至少前面是你 看着很美
Well, that's true. And you're welcome.
这倒不假 不客气
Shall we?
一起走吧
So, you're a chest cracker. Not a surprise, I guess.
所以 你现在是名外科医师 我觉得不意外
You were always the "Top Gun" Type.
你一向是"壮志凌云"那种类型的
What can I say? I've got a need for speed.
不然呢 我就是个急性子
And what about you? How did you...
那你呢 你怎么会
Go from the top of our class at Penn...
从宾大班里的尖子生
near the top of our class... to this voodoo science?
差不多的尖子生 转到巫毒科学的
Your words, not mine, but, okay, yeah.
你说的 我可没这么说 不过 对啊
Turns out, I wasn't cut out for this blood-and-guts stuff.
后来发现 我不适合这种野蛮血腥的东西
Holding someone's life in your hands...
手里掌握着别人的生命
like you do every day... wasn't for me.
和你的日常一样 不适合我
But I love psychiatry... two crazy parents.
但我热爱精神病学 受疯狂父母的影响
And then I started to s...
于是我开始
How did you read my book before it was published?!
我的书还没出版 你怎么能读到的
Excuse me.
失陪一下
I don't know anything about a damn book.
这破书我什么都不知道
What am I talking about? You stole my story!
你听不懂吗 你剽窃我的故事
What do you mean, your story?
什么意思 怎么是你的故事
Why don't you just admit it?
你为什么不承认呢
Everything you got, you got from my book... the whole damn thing!
你所有的内容 都是我书里来的 整篇故事
Hey! Hey! Back off.
别碰我
What is going on here? How'd you do it?
这是怎么了 你怎么做到的
剧集 | 灵动证据(2015) | 导航列表