剧集 | 灵动证据(2015) | 导航列表
This woman, my son... They were never there.
这个女人 我儿子... 他们从未出现在那边
I made them happen.
是我让他们出现的
So you think that this is all for nothing?
那你认为一直以来都是徒劳了
No. No, no. Not for nothing.
不 不 不是徒劳
Just not what we were hoping for.
只不过不是我们所希望的那样
Help me... Help me get up.
扶我... 扶我起来
You should know that...
你得知道
Dr. Barliss was very upset.
巴丽姿医生非常生气
He asked me a lot of questions,
他问了我好多问题
and I-I-I... I couldn't answer.
可我 我... 我没办法回答
You must speak with him.
你必须跟他谈谈
Yes, I know. I know.
好 我知道 我知道
I'll tell him everything.
我会向他全盘托出
Just not here, not... not now.
只是... 现在还不是时候
Can you go find Sophie for me?
你能帮我找下索菲吗
I need to get the hell out of here.
我得从这鬼地方出去
What the hell is this?
这是什么
That's a heart-lung machine.
这是台心肺机
These are cardiac and brain-wave sensors.
这些是心脏和脑电波感应器
I don't know what that is,
我不知道那是什么
but I've got a pretty good idea what all this is for.
但我很确定这些是用来干什么的
And that is...?
是用来...
It's to induce therapeutic hypothermia.
这是为了进行低温治疗
Pretty advanced, too.
而且很先进
Usually, it's for patients with gunshots or stab wounds
通常 这是用来治疗中枪或刀伤的病人
so the metabolism can be maintained at the point of death
新陈代谢可以维持在濒死状态
until their injuries can be repaired.
直到伤口被修复好
But why would Ivan have something like this?
但伊万为什么会有这个
You don't know, do you?
你不知道 是吗
Ever since his diagnosis, your brother's been obsessed
自他的诊断出来以后 你哥哥开始着迷于
with finding evidence of the afterlife.
寻找死后世界的证据
He convinced Carolyn to look into it for him,
他说服卡罗琳帮他研究
and... All of this equipment
还有... 这所有的仪器
is his way of taking a test ride to the other side.
都是他通向死后世界的工具
You're saying that he built this
你是说他造这个
so that he could experience death?
是为了可以体验死亡吗
But apparently, my wife beat him to it.
但显然 我妻子抢先了
Black tea with no sugar... Just the way you like it.
不加糖的红茶... 你喜欢的
I should collapse more often.
我应该多昏倒几次的
Not funny. I'm sorry.
这不好笑 抱歉
I'll get it.
我去开门
Where's your mother?
你妈妈呢
Dad, what's wrong?
爸 怎么了
What the hell were you thinking?
该死的你到底在想什么
Len, I told you I wanted to talk to you...
莱奥 我告诉过你我想和你谈谈...
Yeah, I got your text.
对 我收到你短♥信♥了
You planning on feeding me more of your bullshit?
你准备再跟我说一通你的鬼话吗
Dad, she just had a heart attack.
爸 她心脏病刚发作过
Len, I think we should
莱奥 我想我们应该
talk about this alone. Sophie, why don't...
单独讨论这个 索菲 你去...
No, no. Let's... let's talk about this right now.
不 我们 我们现在就说这事
Tell her the truth.
跟她说实话
Tell your daughter what you did.
告诉你女儿你干了什么
Tell her how you tried to kill yourself.
告诉她你怎么试图自杀的
What?!
什么?!
I didn't try to kill myself.
我没有试图自杀
Oh, really?
真的吗
You had the blood drained out of your body,
你把血从身体里抽干
had your heart stopped intentionally?
故意停止了心跳
What would you call that?
你管那叫什么
It was an experiment
这是个实验
with equipment that I had checked out thoroughly.
用经过我仔细检查的仪器
There are no great discoveries without some risk.
不入虎穴焉得虎子
Wait.
等等
You actually did that?
你真那么做了
Sophie, I never... I never, ever would've done it
索菲 如果我没有能够活下来的信心
if I didn't think I couldn't come back.
我就绝不... 绝不会这么做的
Oh, my God. But you almost didn't.
天啊 但你差点就回不来了
Your little joyride almost became a one-way trip.
你的小旅游差点成单程的了
It was legitimate scientific research.
这是项合法的科学研究
I have been looking for answers. You knew that.
我一直在寻找答案 你知道的
I did what I thought I had to do to find them.
我做了我认为必须要做的
I know you've been having a hard time getting over Will's death,
我知道威尔死后你很难过
but I had no idea.
但我没想到这么严重
And all this Turing stuff,
杜林的这些破事儿
it's just made it much, much worse.
只会让你越来越糟
You need to get help, Carolyn.
你需要治疗 卡罗琳
And until you do, I think Sophie is better off with me.
在你得到治疗前 我想索菲最好跟我在一起
No. No, no, no, no. That is not happening.
不 不 不 不行
It's not a discussion.
这不容商量
Yeah, you're damn right it's not a discussion.
对 你说对了 是没商量
You are not taking Sophie.
你不准带索菲走
She's not safe with you.
她和你在一起不安全
Come on, Sophie. Let's go.
来 索菲 咱们走
No.
不
No, I'm staying with mom.
不 我要和妈妈在一起
Sophie.
索菲
I know why you did it.
我知道你为什么这么做
I'd do it, too.
我也会这么做的
I'd do anything if I thought I could see Will again.
如果可以让我再见到威尔 我什么都会做
Did you hear that?
你听到了吗
Do you see the ideas you put in her head?
你看到你给她灌输的思想了吗
Dad, I'm not gonna kill myself. I'm staying with mom.
爸爸 我不会杀了自己的 我想和妈妈呆在一起
You heard her.
你听到她说的了
I'm not giving up.
我不会放弃的
I'm gonna talk to a lawyer.
我会和律师谈的
Get help, Carolyn.
接受治疗吧 卡罗琳
Please.
拜托了
Come here, sweetheart.
过来 宝贝
Let's talk.
咱们谈谈
Dr. Myers to triage.Dr. Myers to triage.
迈尔斯医生出诊 迈尔斯医生出诊
I know all about your research with Ivan Turing...
你和伊万·杜林的研究的事 我都知道了
The flatline...
那个死亡...
Charles, I am not going to make you fire me.
查尔斯 我不会让你炒掉我的
So I've decided to resign.
所以我决定辞职
Carolyn...
卡罗琳...
Look, we both know how this goes.
你看 我们都知道接下来会怎样
You have to convene a review board to look into my behavior,
你要召集个审查委员会对我的行为进行审查
my license gets suspended,
我的执照被吊销
my surgical privileges revoked.
我的手术权限被撤销
I'm not about to put either one of us through that.
我不会让咱俩任何一个人经历这些的
We have known each other for a long time,
我们认识很长时间了
since you were an intern...
从你是个实习生开始...
An exceptionally talented and annoyingly smug intern.
一个特别有天赋 有点烦人的沾沾自喜的实习生
So please... Help me understand
所以拜托 让我了解
this investigation into life after death.
这个死后世界的研究
I told myself in the beginning that it was all about
一开始我告诉我自己这仅仅是为了
the contributions to Medics International
为国际医疗援助做出贡献
and... Turing's scientific curiosity,
以及 为了杜林的科学好奇心
but I don't think that was ever the whole truth.
但我现在不那么认为了
I wanted to know for me.
是我自己渴求知道
And that want became a need.
而这种渴求变成了需求
So you thought this would somehow
所以你认为这能在某种程度上
heal your pain, your grief.
治愈你的创伤 抚慰你的悲痛
I wish you would've come to me and told me all of it.
我希望你早点来找我 告诉我这一切
I... I could've helped.
我 我本能帮你的
Charles, I was looking for answers, not a cure.
查尔斯 我要找的是答案 而不是抚慰
And what did you find?
那你发现了什么
And at what cost?
代价又是什么呢
You have... You had a reputation.
你有 你曾有良好的声誉
剧集 | 灵动证据(2015) | 导航列表