剧集 | 灵动证据(2015) | 导航列表
Previously on "Proof"...
灵动证据 前情回顾
I'd like you to find real proof of what happens after we die.
我想让你找到我们死后会发生什么的确凿证据
Ivan Turing.
伊万·杜林
He may be considering making a donation to this hospital.
他可能打算给我们医院捐款
Great.
好极了
I also know that you nearly drowned
我还知道你差点淹死
on a trip to the far east
就在去亚洲
to help victims of the most recent Tsunami.
帮助海啸难民的时候
You told Ivan Turing I
你告诉了伊万·杜林
had a near-death experience and saw our son.
我有过濒死体验 还看到了我们的儿子
Oh, that.
哦 那个啊
I don't see us as enemies, Dr. Tyler. In fact, I...
我不认为我们是敌人 泰勒医生 事实上 我
Don't you pull that crap on me.
别跟我扯淡
It's all pretty theoretical, isn't it,
这都只是推测 是吧
what happens when we die,
我们死后发生的事
unless something like this happens to you or someone you love.
除非这样的事发生在自己或自己爱的人身上
You know what I mean?
懂我的意思吗
Well, that's why we're here...
所以我们才会来这
To find out about your experience.
研究你的经历
Tell me about your wife.
描述一下你的妻子吧
I'm not gonna sugarcoat it for you, Dr. Tyler.
我可不是王婆卖♥♥瓜 泰勒医生
I mean, there's a lot I could say about her.
她可有得说了
She's stubborn, intense,
固执 火爆
bit of a temper...
爱耍小脾气
And by far the best thing that has ever happened to me.
遇上她是我这辈子最美好的事
Okay, well, that's true.
好吧 这点说对了
So, how did you two meet?
那你们是怎么认识的
I'm sorry, but the file we were given isn't very complete.
很遗憾 我们得到的资料不是很完整
I'm a pilot. Floatplanes, mostly.
我是名飞行员 主要驾驶水上飞机
I got this gig flying this photojournalist
那次我接到工作要载着一个摄影记者
to shoot some glaciers for this piece on global warming.
为全球变暖的报道拍摄冰川
Total pain in the ass, if you know what I mean.
真让人蛋疼 不知道你能不能懂
That would be Elina.
那个人就是埃丽娜吧
Elena. It's Elena.
埃琳娜 她叫埃琳娜
And about halfway there, we develop engine trouble
在半路上 引擎出了故障
and I have to set her down on this lake deep in the backcountry.
我不得不降落在穷乡僻壤的湖面上
It took them two days and nights to find us,
救援队花了两天两夜才找到我们
and by the end of it...
结果
You were in love?
你们相爱了
Actually, we hated each other
事实上 我们讨厌彼此
more than I thought was humanly possible,
超出了我所以为的人类憎恨程度的极限
but she still demanded that we get to that photo shoot.
但她仍然要求我们把照片拍完
And then on that flight, we started laughing about it,
再次起飞后 我们开始有说有笑
and, uh, I decided to ask her out.
我决定约她
I asked you out. Okay, she asked me out.
是我约的你 好吧 她主动约我的
But after that,
在那之后
I don't think we were apart for a minute.
我觉得我俩一刻都没有分开过
I mean, we did everything together. Really?
我们什么事都一起做 真的吗
I mean, you're a busy pilot, she's a photojournalist.
我是说 你是个忙碌的飞行员 而她是个摄影记者
I mean, how the hell did you manage that?
你们究竟是怎么做到的
You know, we just decided that if it was gonna be forever,
我们觉得如果打算永远在一起
that spending time together, just the two of us, was important.
那两个人能共同度过时光才是最重要的
So, we made it a priority, you know?
所以 我们把在一起放在了第一顺位
I mean, camping, hiking,
比如 一起露营 远足
even taking baths together, with candles.
甚至一起洗烛光浴
Always lots of candles.
总是要很多的蜡烛
That's what makes it romantic.
那样才浪漫
Why is it the tough ones always
为什么外表刚强的人
turn out to be so soft and tender on the inside?
总是有着柔和温顺的内心呢
But then everything changed.
然后一切都改变了
I've never been big on doctors, no offense.
我从来都不怎么喜欢医生 无意冒犯
We're used to it.
我们习惯了
So, when her headaches started,
所以 当她开始头痛
we figured it was her vision...
我们觉得是她臆想的
Allergies.
或者是过敏症
If we had known about her heart condition, her, uh...
要是我们之前知道她有心脏病 她的
Atrial septal defect.
心房♥间隔缺损 (先天性心脏畸形)
We might have had it checked sooner.
可能早就带她去检查了
One night, she... she starts having these chest pains,
有天晚上 她开始胸口发痛
and then, I mean, she just collapsed.
然后 她整个人都不行了
I thought I'd never see her again.
我以为再也见不到她了
I'm very sorry.
抱歉
It says here in this file that your wife died in the ambulance
资料里说你的妻子死在了
on the way to the hospital and they were unable to revive her.
前往医院的救护车里 医生回天乏术
That's right.
对
And then I flew up and I
然后我开飞机
scattered her ashes on that backcountry lake.
把她的骨灰撒在了那个偏僻的湖中
But that wasn't the end, was it?
但故事还没结束 对吧
Look, it's not like how you hear.
这和你听说的不一样
At least it wasn't for me.
至少我这么觉得
There was no weird cold spots,
没有诡异的冷点
no creaking floors.
没有吱吱响的地板
I just woke up one morning, and I smelled coffee.
只是有一天早晨醒来 我闻到了咖啡的味道
Coffee?
咖啡
Jamaican Blue Mountain.
牙买♥♥加蓝山咖啡
My personal favorite.
我的最爱
And, at first, I figured, you know, "Oh, I left the machine on."
起初我以为 哦 咖啡机忘关了
But when I came into the kitchen, there was a fresh pot brewing
但当我走进厨房♥时 有一壶新鲜的咖啡正煮着
and there was Elena,
埃琳娜也在
just sitting there sipping her tea with that beautiful smile on
她坐在那品茶 脸上挂着美丽的微笑
that makes you feel like you're the only guy in the world.
那种感觉会让你忘记周围的一切
Look, I know how it sounds.
我知道这听起来
It's crazy.
很疯狂
I mean, trust me, I never believed in anything like this before.
但相信我 我之前从没相信过这类事情
But now?
那现在呢
Call it whatever you want,
随便你怎么想
but Elena is here, Dr. Tyler.
但埃琳娜真的在这 泰勒医生
I know it.
我知道
Hey, Charles, got a minute?
查尔斯 你有空吗
I got four, unless you want to scrub in on my conjoined twins.
我有四分钟 除非你想参与我连体婴儿的手术
It can wait. No, no, no. Talk to me.
我不着急 别 别 别 跟我说吧
I'll just be recalling last
我在脑袋里回想昨晚
night's Risotto al funghi disaster in my head.
难吃到死的菌菇调味饭就行了
Dried porcini. What the hell was I thinking?
风干的牛肝菌 我到底在想什么
I may need a psychiatric consult.
我需要请教一个精神方面的问题
Ah, good.
好啊
The first step is admitting you have a problem.
第一步就是承认自己有问题
For a patient.
帮病人问的
He recently lost his wife, and he's been reporting seeing...
他的妻子最近去世了 但他一直声称看见...
Manifestations of her.
她显灵了
You mean like her ghost?
你是说她的灵魂吗
Mm, something like that.
差不多吧
Interesting.
有意思
Amazing organ, the brain.
大脑这个神奇的器官
Incredibly fragile and resilient at the same time.
极其脆弱又极其柔韧
And what you're describing in not that uncommon,
你描述的现象也并非罕见
especially if there's an unusually strong bond.
尤其是在有特别强烈的精神纽带的情况下
So, you think it's a coping mechanism? It makes sense.
那你认为这是一种应付机制吗 有道理
The brain may be re-creating the image of the lost loved one...
大脑重建其爱人的图像
Her sight, sound, smell...
她的所见 所闻 所感
And the patient just has to adjust to her absence.
病人只是必须要适应爱人的逝去
Hence... The manifestation.
因此... 显灵了
My advice for him... Give it time.
我的建议是 给他时间适应
We're just about ready for you, Charles.
我们准备好就差你了 查尔斯
Thanks.
谢谢
Dr. Tyler. Dr. Barliss.
泰勒医生 巴丽姿医生
Oh, Len, I have to work late tonight.
莱奥 我今晚要加班到很晚
Can you pick up Sophie after her school meeting?
放学后你能去接索菲吗
Got it. No problem.
好 没问题
You two holding up okay?
你俩还好吗
剧集 | 灵动证据(2015) | 导航列表