剧集 | 灵动证据(2015) | 导航列表
In my surgery.
我的手术上
I mean, you know how she feels about you.
我是说 你应该清楚她对你的态度
Can I get a superior A.P. View?
能给我个好点儿的胸片位吗
I know this is not your specialty,
我明白这不是你的专长
but Dr. Littman is 10 minutes late
但里特曼医生晚了十分钟
and Dr. Flynn is stuck with an emergency trauma case
弗林医生在抢救一个外伤病人脱不开身
and I could use some backup.
而我需要一些支援
I really don't think I'm the best choice for this.
我真不觉得该由我上这台手术
You're a surgeon, we're short-handed,
你是位外科医生 我们目前人手短缺
you're already prepped for your next case.
你已经做好进行下一场手术的准备了
Stay.
留下来
Of course.
好的
B.P. is 117/75.
高压117 低压75
O2 sat is normal. We're good to go.
氧饱和度正常 我们可以开始了
Good. I have a nice, little jidori chicken at home
好的 我家里有一只品质优良的放养小鸡
that isn't going to lightly bread itself.
它还不能轻松地喂饱自己的肚子
That's weird.
奇怪
What? Talk to me. Well, for a second there...
怎么了 告诉我 有一秒这里
That's fine. Are you sure?
没事了 你确定么
Yeah. All good.
确定 一切正常
Okay? Here we go.
准备好了 开始吧
Wait. What's going on?
等等 怎么了
Maybe it's the interference from the saw.
也许是锯子那里有干扰
Uh, who prepped this room?
是谁准备的这房♥间
I did, Doctor. Everything was fine.
我做的 医生 当时一切都准备好了
Looks okay now.
现在看起来好了
I'll get someone from engineering. Maybe I should go.
我去工程部叫两个人来看看 也许应该我去
What? Are you afraid we have a ghost in the house?
怎么 你害怕这屋里有鬼么
Now, nobody panic.
现在别惊慌
Diesel generator will kick in any second.
柴油发电机会随时启动
Patient stable. Do you want to continue, Doctor?
目前病人稳定 医生 你还想要继续么
What I want is to have this room checked top to bottom.
我想要把这间屋子彻彻底底地检查一遍
Close him up. And you know what?
给他缝合吧 你知道么
Just for the hell of it, why don't we burn some sage?
仅仅开个玩笑啊 我们为什么不烧些鼠尾草呢
I heard that was a very interesting occurrence
我听说今天有一间手术室
that happened in one of the operating rooms today.
发生了有趣的事儿
Engineering is looking into it.
工程师正在检查
They're pretty sure it's
他们十分确信
connected to the sewer construction next door.
这和隔壁的污水管道建设有关
I know that's the official story,
我知道这是官方解释
but if you want me to research...
但如果你想要我去调查
I don't, and the truth is,
我不想 而且事实是
I won't be needing your assistance at all anymore.
我再也不会需要你的帮助
I'm sorry. I don't unders...
不好意思 我不懂
Look, you came here to become a doctor,
你来这儿的目的是成为一名医生
not to look for evidence of life after death.
而不是来找死后世界的证据的
And I know I dragged you into all of that, but now you're done.
我知道是我把你拽进这件事里的 但你现在可以走了
Dr. Tyler, this is something that...
泰勒医生 有些事情
I don't need your help. I can't be any clearer than that.
我不需要你的帮助 我说得再清楚不过了
Good luck on your next rotation.
祝你下场轮值好运
Glitches?
小故障
You're telling me I didn't have the surgery
你告诉我我没做成手术
because of some glitches?
就是因为一些小故障吗
They're doing some construction on a new sewer.
他们在建设一个新的下水管道
They may have hit an electrical conduit.
也许碰到了一根电缆
You were there, weren't you,
你当时在场 对吧
in the operation, after I clearly asked you not to?
尽管我明确告诉过你不要去
That had nothing to do with it.
两者毫无关联
So, what now?
现在呢
Dr. Richmond rescheduled it in another room.
里士满医生重新安排了另一间手术室
And I promise not to be there.
我保证不会去了
And what if I change my mind?
但如果我改主意了呢
Luke, you need the surgery.
路克 你需要做手术
You will die without it.
不做你就会死
Okay, you understand that, right?
你明白的 对吧
Luke?
路克
I get it.
我懂
Okay. You go ahead, you get some rest,
好的 你继续休息
and I'll check on you a little bit later.
过一会儿我再来看你
Is the patient file I asked for?
这是我要的那个病人病例么
"Prognosis and treatment for advanced adenocarcinoma"?
" 腺癌晚期的预断和诊治"
This is a medical research paper
这是有关伊万·杜林病情的
for Ivan Turing's illness.
医学学术论文
I just wanted to be sure he's getting the best care possible.
我只是想确定他得到了最好的照顾
He's a billionaire, Janel.
他是个百万富翁 雅内尔
He's being seen by the best oncologists in the world.
他正在接受世界上最好的肿瘤医师的治疗
It's not my field, but you shouldn't get your hopes up.
这虽然不在我的领域之内 但你别寄望太深
I know.
我明白
It...
只是
It's just, when I think about him being gone...
只是我一想到他要不久于人世
I'm sorry.
抱歉
This is so unprofessional.
我这样太不职业了
Kind of is, actually.
实际上 有点儿
So, what did you find out from my files?
在我的文件里发现什么了么
Right.
哦 对
Well, I looked at all your past surgical patients,
我看了你过去所有手术病人的档案
cross-referencing for middle-aged women who either died
交叉检索了 中年妇女 死于手术中
during surgery or soon after. And?
或手术后不久 然后呢
There weren't very many at all.
根本就没有多少
You're a very good doctor.
你是个很出色的医生
I know. Did you find her?
我知道 那你找到她了吗
I'm sorry,
抱歉
but there wasn't anyone fitting that description.
没有人符合那种描述
If you had a patient like that, she must still be alive.
如果你有那样一个病人 那么她一定还活着
Okay.
好吧
I brought you some orange juice. It's not exactly sangria, but...
我给你带了些橙汁 虽然不是桑格里厄汽酒 但是
Where's the patient in this room?
这个房♥间的病人去哪了
We need security stat! There's someone on the roof!
我们需要安保人员 有人在房♥顶上
Luke!
路克
Hello, Dr. Tyler.
你好 泰勒医生
What are you doing?
你在做什么
I thought it was pretty obvious.
我想这应该很明显
Don't. Don't do this.
不 不要干傻事
No, no. Stay back.
不 不 待在那
Stay back.
待在那
You don't have to worry.
你不用担心
I... it's the best way for us to be together.
这 这是能让我们在一起最好的办法了
Wait.
等等
Maybe you're right.
也许你是对的
Maybe we're both just three seconds and ten stories away
也许我们距离自己爱的人都只有
from being with the people we love.
三秒钟十层楼那么远而已
I knew you'd understand.
我知道你会懂的
But what if you're wrong about everything else?
但是如果你看错了其它的事情呢
What are you talking about?
你是指什么
What if all of this was just
如果这一切都只是
Elena's way of getting you the help you need?
埃琳娜让你得到帮助的方式呢
She knew how you felt about doctors.
她知道你不喜欢医生
Maybe... maybe she wants to save your life, not end it.
也许 也许她是想挽救你的生命 而不是终结它
Isn't that what you do for someone you love?
这难道不是你会为所爱的人做的事吗
You're just trying to confuse me.
你只是想混淆视听
There's another life after this, a better one, Dr. Tyler.
在这之后我会得到新生 过得更好 泰勒医生
I... I wish you could see that!
我 我希望你可以看到这一点
Then prove it.
那就证明给我看
You know that's not possible.
你知道没办法证明
Some people I know would disagree.
有些我认识的人持不同意见
There is a way, you know?
是有办法的 你知道吗
Have the surgery.
进行手术吧
And if Elena's still with you afterwards,
如果手术后埃琳娜还和你在一起
then you know for sure that she's really here.
那你就能确定她的确存在
But if you don't and all of this was because of a lesion,
但是如果你不接受手术 而这一切都是因为一处损伤
剧集 | 灵动证据(2015) | 导航列表