剧集 | 灵动证据(2015) | 导航列表
We were knee-deep in water, no electricity,
我们站在膝盖深的水里 没有电
and they brought in this little girl about your age.
他们带来一个和你差不多大的小女孩
She had her chest crushed by a falling palm tree.
她的胸口被一棵倒下的棕榈树击中
Looked like a lost cause.
听起来生还几率不大
But her father had carried her three miles
但是她的爸爸迎着风雨
through the wind and rain to get her there. And Dr. Tyler...
跑了三英里 把她送到这儿来 然后泰勒医生
she said she wasn't gonna let him go home without her.
她说 她不会让他一个人回家
What happened?
然后呢?
We worked on her by candlelight, the wind howling.
我们藉着烛光为女孩作手术 狂风呼啸
I thought it was gonna blow us all away.
我觉得风都要把我们所有人都卷走了
And it was not going well.
事情进展很不顺利
Everyone thought it was hopeless.
所有人都以为一切没希望了
But Dr. Tyler never gave up, never even thought about it.
但泰勒医生没有放弃 甚至连放弃的念头都没有
She stayed right there with her all night long.
她做了一整夜手术
And that little girl's father took her home a week later.
一个星期后 小女孩的爸爸就带她回家了
Whoa.
哇
I know.
我懂
You don't always need it,
你并不需要超级英雄
but it's nice to know you
但对你来说 知道你的身边有一位超级英雄
got a superhero on your side when you do.
也是一件好事
Okay, we have work to do.
好 开始吧
On bypass.
维持分流
Aortic cross-clamp.
主动脉阻断钳
Let's do this.
来吧
You and Dr. Barliss... you are...
你和巴立思医生 你们
Very, very good together.
非常 非常在一起
As surgeons.
作为外科医生合作
Yeah.
嗯
Dr. Tyler.
泰勒医生
You're not supposed to be here.
你不该来这
I know. I just... is he gonna be okay?
我知道 我只是... 他没事吗?
The surgery went well.
手术很成功
But the next 48 hours are critical.
但接下来的四十八小时是要紧关头
We won't know for sure until then.
我们在此之前都无法肯定他完全没事
Please, I want to see him.
求你了 我想看看他
But there's something you should know.
不过你得清楚一些事
When we opened up Kyle, we discovered that his heart problem
当我们在给凯尔开刀时 我们发现他的心脏问题
wasn't Ebstein's anomaly. It wasn't?
不是三尖瓣下移畸形 不是
No, it was a completely different aortic defect.
不是 是另一种完全不同的主动脉缺陷症
The symptoms only looked similar.
只是两者的症状相似
Are you sure?
你确定吗
There's no question.
毫无疑问
But that doesn't necessarily mean...
但那并不一定意味着...
I mean... they both had heart problems.
我是说... 他们心脏都有过问题
And... and Kyle had that dream.
而且... 而且凯尔也做过那个梦
Debra, Kyle is not Matthew.
戴拉 凯尔不是马修
The surgery proved that.
手术已经证明了这一点
Look, you mentioned that you have a husband.
听着 你说过你有丈夫
Maybe it's time to focus on the life you have
或许是时候关心一下你已有的生活了
rather than chasing after something you might never find.
别再追寻那些虚无缥缈的东西了
Give my best to both of them.
替我向他俩问好
Goodbye, Dr. Tyler.
再见 泰勒医生
I don't understand.
我不懂
Kyle did have Ebstein's anomaly.
凯尔的确是患了三尖瓣下移畸形症
Why did you lie to her?
你为什么要骗她
She needed a way to let go.
她是该放手了
But everything that she said turned out to be correct.
可她说的每一件事都是真的
If we keep investigating, I am sure that we...
如果我们继续调查 我确信我们...
I'm done. I'm done, Zed.
我不干了 泽
People trust me with their lives.
人们把他们的生命都寄托在了我的身上
I can't allow these distractions to get in the way anymore.
我不能因为分心而妨碍了我的工作
It was one mistake.
那只是个一次失误
An avoidable one.
一个可以避免的
These investigations for
为了给杜林
Turing have taken up too much of my time.
做这些调查 我花了太多时间
What are you saying?
你在说什么啊?
I'm through looking for life after death.
我受够了调查死后重生的事
I need to concentrate on my work right here.
我当前要专注于自己的工作
You have a good night.
祝你睡个好觉
I never did thank you, did I?
我从来就没谢过你 对吗
For what?
谢我什么
Well, someone got Ava to change her mind about me.
好吧 有人使艾娃改变了对我的看法
Pretty sure it was Kyle.
我非常确定是凯尔
No one else passed his grueling interview process.
没人能通过他那严苛的面试
It was nice to work together again.
能再次一起工作真好
Brought back some pretty horrific memories.
让我回忆起了一些十分可怕的往事
Oh, my God. You remember Mongolia?
噢 我的天 你还记得蒙古国吗?
It was more like sticks and a sheet than an O.R.
那蒙古包与其说是手术室 还不如说就是几根木棍和一块布
And that's not even the worst place we operated.
那还不是我们去工作过的最差的地方
Yeah, that would be the Philippines.
是啊 最差的就是菲律宾了
You remember during that typhoon?
你还记得那台风期间吗
Vaguely.
隐约记得
God, water up to our knees, no electricity.
我的天 水都漫到了我们的膝盖 没有电
There was some electricity.
还是有点儿电的
Well, maybe it wasn't that horrific.
或许也没那么可怕
We did watch the sun come up together.
我们确实也一起看过日出
Well, I've got... I've got rounds I got to...
哦 我还有... 我还有事要做...
Me too. Yeah.
我也是 好吧
I had a conversation with your sister the other day.
几天前 我和你姐姐谈过
I'm sorry.
抱歉
She's worried about you, you know.
她很担心你 你知道的
Of course she is.
她当然担心
Sasha's never happy unless she has something to worry about.
萨沙要是没有令她担心的事 是不会开心的
I think you should tell her the truth about your illness.
我觉得你应该告诉她你的真实病情
You need the support of your family.
你需要家人的支持
You know what happens if I tell her.
如果我告诉她 你知道会发生什么吗
It becomes her fiduciary duty
那她就有受托人义务
to make that public to the shareholders.
把这事公开告知给股东们
My judgment will be called into question.
我的工作能力将会受到质疑
The board will have no choice but to remove me
董事会毫无疑问会夺走
from the day-to-day running of this company.
我对公♥司♥的日常管理权
And someone else will be put in charge.
然后就会某人来掌管这一切
Sasha?
萨沙?
She co-founded Turing Industries. They'd insist.
是她合伙创建的杜林公♥司♥ 他们会支持的
But you're Turing Industries. That's exactly the point.
但那是你的杜林公♥司♥ 这正是问题所在
Telling Sasha would jeopardize everything...
告诉萨沙会毁掉一切...
all the projects I have in development,
所有我在发展的项目
all the ones I still hope to do.
所有我期望做的
And then there's our work with Dr. Tyler.
还有我们与泰勒医生的合作
I feel like we're getting closer.
我觉得我们快找到真♥相♥了
All that would be put at risk.
这一切都会危险了
Sasha would never understand.
萨沙永远也不会明白
Exactly.
正是这样
Which is why we have to
正因为这样 我们必须
keep her in the dark for as long as possible.
尽可能瞒她久一点
I still have something very
我仍有些
important I need to see through to the end.
要事需要坚持到最后
Okay.
好吧
Hello, Dr. Tyler.
你好 泰勒医生
I'm so sorry. Didn't mean to startle you.
抱歉 不是故意要吓着你的
No, it's just I...
没有吓着我 只是我...
Wait, how did you know my name?
等等 你怎么知道我名字的?
You don't remember.
你不记得了
I heard you were looking for me,
我听说你在找我
so I assumed that was because you recalled doing my surgery.
我以为是因为你记起了曾帮我做过的手术
You were a patient of mine?
你是我的病人
That's right. A few years ago.
是的 几年前
You saved my life.
你救了我的命
I'm sorry. I... I see a lot of patients.
对不起 我... 我见过太多的病人
I almost died on the operating table that day.
那天我几乎要死在手术台上了
剧集 | 灵动证据(2015) | 导航列表