剧集 | 湮灭(2023) | 导航列表
你♥他♥妈♥要做的就是别插手
The fuck you're doing is standing down. Oh!
我们只有一次机会 能从这混♥蛋♥的嘴里套出点什么
We got one shot of squeezing something out of this shithead.
我来处理
I'm handling it.
Mmm-mmm.
我就知道你还想再见到我
I knew you wanted to see me again.
废话少说 科索沃 真正的核弹在哪里?
Cut the shit, Koslov. Where's the real nuke?
看来我的同伴已经联♥系♥你了
Ah! So my associate has contacted you.
你以为你赢了 结果却发现
Must be really frustrating to think that you have won
自己棋差一着 肯定很沮丧吧
and then realize that you're still a step behind.
你冒着这么大的风险在俱乐部露面
You took a big risk by popping your head out at the club.
你就是不能再忍♥受一天 不参加派对的日子 对吧?
Just couldn't handle one more day without partying, could you?
果然是同类相知 不是吗?
Takes one to know one, huh?
蓬乱的头发、皱巴巴的衣服
Matted hair, crumpled dress.
也许我们俩都喜欢狂欢作乐
Maybe both of us like having a good time.
我们不会放你出去的
We're never letting you out of here.
你知道的 对吧?
You know that, don't you?
你在浪费时间
You're wasting your time.
时间不多了 滴答滴答
And the clock is ticking. Tick-Tock.
没意义 毫无意义!
Pointless. Pointless!
(性感的莎拉 我一直在想你)
是啊 彼此彼此 我的性冲动到现在都还没缓解
Yeah. You and me both. I got fucking blue vag over here.
要不给我发张照片吧 让我想入非非
Maybe send me a pic, so I can think a little more.
不让我上场! 没有人会让勒布朗坐冷板凳
Sideline me! Don't fucking sideline LeBron.
怎么了?
What's up?
温特斯还觉得我是个蹩脚的步兵
Winters still thinks I'm a grunt foot soldier.
你为什么要管她怎么想?
Why do you give a fuck?
我才不管 我管她干什么?
I don't. Why would I?
我可以从那个混♥蛋♥ 科索沃那里得到答案
I could get answers out of that piece of shit Koslov.
超级碗比赛还剩两分钟 而汤姆·布雷迪却坐在冷板凳上
Two minutes left in the Super Bowl, Tom Brady sitting on the bench.
等等 我以为你是勒布朗
I thought you were LeBron.
我两个都是!
I'm both!
那就去做吧 别管温特斯
So go for it. Screw Winters.
那份需要翻面了
That needs to be flipped.
现在你还是盖伊·费里了? 他妈的三重威胁
Now you Guy Fieri too? Triple fucking threat.
妈的
Fuck.
我不得不说 你的计划其实还不错
I have to say, it wasn't entirely a bad plan.
制♥造♥一个假核弹
Make a fake nuke,
骗一些新的恐♥怖♥分♥子♥给你几百万
trick some newbie terrorists into giving you millions
然后转个头就把真货卖♥♥给别人
and then sell the genuine article to someone else.
除了你的核武商 你还能相信谁?
Who can you trust if not your nuclear arms dealer?
你好像非常关心我对那些
You seem to be awfully concerned about my etiquette
计划炸毁这座城市的人的礼仪
with the people who are planning to blow up this city.
如果我是陈 我会很生气自己被耍了
If I were Chen, I'd be pissed I got played.
如果我是你 我会很担心他招供
If I were you, I'd be nervous he talks.
陈?
Chen?
他什么都不知道
He doesn't know anything. Mmm.
不然我为什么要选他那帮人?
Why do you think I picked his group?
他只能以他的狂妄自大 来掩盖他入世未深的事实
His inexperience can only be eclipsed by his hubris.
我甚至能把一台 布谷鸟报时收音机卖♥♥给他
I could have sold him a cuckoo clock radio.
那个傻子对我来说一点威胁都没有
I got nothing to fear from that imbecile.
你. . .
You. . .
紧张的反倒是你
It is you however, who is nervous.
我并不紧张
I'm not nervous.
那你的腿怎么在抖?
Why is your leg shaking?
因为我很想尿尿
Oh. . . 'Cause I got to piss really bad.
所以 谢谢你这么快就让我知道了
So, thank you for making this quick
我想知道的一切
and giving me everything I needed.
已经三振出局了吗?
Strike out already?
最近的洗手间有多远?
How close is the nearest restroom?
在基地的另一边
Opposite side of the base.
我可以把钥匙卡给你并找人带你去
I can get you an escort and key card.
算了 我还能忍♥住
Forget it. I can wait.
陈先生 我叫艾娃·温特斯
Mr. Chen, my name is Ava Winters.
我想我们是时候谈谈了
I think it's time we have a little talk.
好了 笨蛋
All right, shithead.
我没时间陪你玩了
Playtime's over.
好警♥察♥走了 现在轮到我来伺候你了
Good cop is gone and now you're stuck with me.
水刑 真老套
Waterboarding. How original.
这不是为你准备的
It's not for you.
我应该害怕吗?
Am I supposed to be afraid?
是的 那是合适的情绪
Yeah, that would be the appropriate emotion
因为你不可能在得罪了美国后 还能全身而退
'cause you don't fuck with America and get away with it.
我们稳居世界第一是有原因的
There's a reason we're the best.
在哪方面世界第一?
The best at what?
你们脆弱的经济 是由三十万亿美元的债务支撑起来的
Your fragile economy is propped up on 30 trillion dollars of debt.
而在军事方面 在过去的半个世纪里
And militarily, over the last half a century,
失败的记录比比皆是
the track record is full of failures.
你真的想比较军事上的失败吗?
Do you really want to compare military failures?
美国称霸的日子早已过去
The days of American hegemony are long gone.
好吧 我不知道那是什么意思
Okay, I don't know what that means,
但我很确定你这话里 肯定有贬损的意思
but I'm pretty sure there's a diss somewhere in there.
所以让我告诉你一些有关美国的事吧
So let me tell you something about America.
在重要的领域里 我们仍然是第一
We're still number one where it matters.
自♥由♥、冰镇啤酒 还有劲爆的摇滚乐
Freedom, cold beer, and kick-ass rock and roll music.
差不多是斯普林斯汀 在《生于美国》里所提到的一切
Pretty much everything Springsteen covers in "Born in the U. S. A. "
你确定吗? 确定
You sure? Yeah.
因为那首歌♥强调了 一个国家在战争上过度消费
Because that song highlights the irony of a country that overspends on war
并在冲突结束后 抛弃了所有的人的讽刺
and then abandons everybody the moment the conflict is over.
我要找律师
I want a lawyer.
我们这里律师管不了
We're way beyond lawyers.
这里可不是拉斯维加斯警局的扣留室
This isn't a holding cell at Vegas Metro.
严格来说 这个设施根本不存在
This facility technically doesn't exist.
这里就是我让你们这种人消失的地方
This place is where I make people like you disappear.
但不一定要这样
But it doesn't have to be.
我不想粉饰事实
I'm not going to sugarcoat it.
你的所作所为极其愚蠢
What you did was extremely stupid.
有人死了
People died.
但算你走运 他们都是科索沃的手下
But lucky for you, it was all Koslov's men.
你的结局不一定要这样
This doesn't have to be the end.
只要你的情报 能让我们在炸♥弹♥爆♥炸♥前找到它
Full immunity as long as your intel leads us to the bomb being retrieved
你就能获得完全豁免权
before it goes off.
陈. . .
Chen?
他什么都不知道
He doesn't know anything.
不然我为什么要选他那帮人?
Why do you think I picked his group?
他只能以他的狂妄自大 来掩盖他入世未深的事实
His inexperience can only be eclipsed by his hubris.
我甚至能把一台 布谷鸟报时收音机卖♥♥给他
I could have sold him a cuckoo clock radio.
那个傻子对我来说一点威胁都没有
I got nothing to fear from that imbecile.
如果他知道我掌握的信息 就不会这么说了
If he knew what I had he wouldn't say that.
你掌握了什么信息?
What do you have?
你抓住了科索沃 但你真正要找的人是他的信使
You captured Koslov, but who you really need is his courier.
他才是负责炸♥弹♥的那个人
He's the one he left in charge of the bomb.
你知道他的信使是谁?
And you know who that is?
我不知道 但我知道他在哪里
No, but I know where he is.
你怎么知道?
How?
我根本不相信艾凡·科索沃
I didn't trust Ivan Koslov.
我有预感他会黑进我的系统
I had a feeling he would hack into my system
来确保我的钱是合法的
to make sure my money was legit.
所以我故意给他设了陷阱 结果他的信使中计了
So I purposely laid him our trap and his courier fell for it.
从那时起 我就能追踪他的手♥机♥
From then on, I was able to track his cell
如果你把我的手♥机♥还给我 我就能告诉你他的位置
and if you get me my phone, I can give you his location.
当然 手♥机♥密♥码♥隐藏在 4096位的RSA中
Of course it's hidden within a 4096 bit RSA
你们要花很长的时间才能解密
that'll take you forever to decrypt.
所以 如果你想将它解锁
So, if you want it unlocked,
我需要国务卿签署的完全豁免权
I want total immunity in writing signed by the Secretary of State.
让我看看我能做什么
Let me see what I can do.
把他的手♥机♥给我 好的
Get me his phone. Yes.
我需要让上校联♥系♥国务卿办公室吗?
Should the colonel contact the Secretary of State's office?
不 我只需要一张信纸和一台打印机
No. I just need a letterhead and a printer.
还有 现在你能带我去洗手间吗?
And can you show me where that restroom is now?
没问题 长官
Yes, ma'am.
走快点 再走快点
Little faster, just a little bit faster.
剧集 | 湮灭(2023) | 导航列表