剧集 | 湮灭(2023) | 导航列表
你整晚都带着目标的妹妹东奔西跑
You had the target's sister with you for a ride along the entire night.
这就是你对做好工作的定义吗?
Is that your definition of doing your job?
我也这么想
That's what I thought.
所以你干脆把安娜塔西亚·科索沃 用来联络你的手♥机♥给我
So how about you just give me the phone Anastasia Koslov called you on,
好让我能收拾你的烂摊子 并保护好核弹
so I can clean up your mess and secure the nuke.
去你的 我们会收拾自己的烂摊子 不 我们不能
Fuck that. We clean up our own messes. No. We won't.
这无法追踪 但我觉得她还会打来的
It's untraceable. But I have a feeling she'll call again.
如果你想听听我的. . . 我不想
If you want my theory- I don't.
这里没你的事了 温特斯探员
Your job is done here, Agent Winters.
移♥动♥小组在等我们 走吧
Mobile unit is waiting. Let's go.
该死的小丑
You fucking clown.
你看见我笑了吗?
Do you see me laughing?
别挡我的路
Get out of my way.
赶紧走吧
Go on.
现在那些混♥蛋♥都走了 计划是什么?
Now that these fuckers are gone, what's the plan?
计划? 对
The plan? Yeah.
去找点冰块
Find some ice.
这就是为什么 我们不应该离开原来的交货地点!
This is why we're not supposed to veer from the original delivery location!
又来一个直肠出血的!
Another rectal bleeding coming through!
山埃? 我感觉更像是迷♥奸♥药
Cyanide? Felt more like roofies to me.
你朋友会没事的
Your friend is going to be fine.
但警方想找你们俩谈谈 有关他们发现的毒品
The police need to speak with both of you about the drugs they found.
妈的! 该死的混♥蛋♥! 喂 他要逃跑了
Shit! Fucking douchebag! Yo, he's running.
两处穿透性枪伤 躯干和肩部各一处
Two through-and-through GSWs, one to the torso and shoulder.
没有器官或血管破裂 有望完全康复
No organ or vessel ruptures, expected to make a full recovery.
目前她被麻醉了 还在梦乡里
Right now she's all drugged up and in dream land.
别告诉我你要坐在那里对键盘手♥淫♥
Don't tell me you're going to sit and finger that keyboard.
我很欢迎你来给我手♥淫♥
You're more than welcome to do the fingering.
过来吧
Get over here.
奶♥子♥和脑子? 你全都有了 玛雅
Boobs and brains? You got it all, Maya.
我很无聊
I'm bored.
我不无聊 去玩你的平板吧
Well, I'm not. Go play with your tablet.
这东西根本没用
It's useless.
少了无线网络 它就像一个超大的计算器
Without Wi-Fi it's like an oversized calculator.
拿去吧 上TikTok上到你满意为止
Here, TikTok to your heart's content.
该死的 我们刚才干什么来着?
Fuck. Where were we?
我们正要开始做♥爱♥ 没错
About to get our fuck on. Yeah.
这是从哪弄来的? 安全第一
Oh! Where'd that come from? Safety first.
安全和安保就是我的中间名
Mmm-hmm? Hmm. Safety and Security, those are my middle names.
你♥他♥妈♥太安全了
You're so fucking secure.
三重加密 该死的
Triple encrypted. . . Shit.
双重验证 操
Two-factor authentication. Shit.
他妈的区块链
Fucking blockchain.
卧♥槽♥
Fuck! Ah!
我是最安全的
I'm the most secure.
除了你把无线网络给了我的那个时候 好让你可以在这家伙
Except when you gave me the Wi-Fi so you can flirt with this guy
玩骰子时和他暧昧
while he played craps.
但现在我很无聊
And now I'm bored.
拿去吧 上TikTok 上到你满意为止
Here. TikTok to your heart's content.
谢谢
Thank you.
我可能只是 在上TikTok 对吧?
I was probably just on TikTok though?
但我也可以做任何事
But I could have been doing anything,
和任何人聊天
talking to anyone.
该死的 拉娜给弗拉迪通风报信了
Shit. Lana warned Vlad.
所以他才知道我们在追踪他的手♥机♥
That's how he knew we were tracking his phone.
你是俄♥罗♥斯♥双重间谍
You're a Russian double agent.
糟了
Whoopsies.
别管她 任务可以等 把注意力放在我身上吧
Don't worry about her. The mission can wait. Just focus on me.
不能这样 我一整晚都太过于关注你了
It can't. I've been way too focused on you all night.
什么? 不
What? No.
你搞得我无法好好工作
You made me worse at my job.
你的鸡♥巴♥是个陷阱
Your dick is a trap.
快醒过来
Wake up.
勒纳小姐 你能听见我说话吗?
Miss Lerner. Can you hear me?
你的鸡♥巴♥是个陷阱
Your dick is a trap.
好的 那是吗♥啡♥在作怪
Right. That's the morphine talking.
拉娜是俄♥国♥人
Lana's a Rusky.
我一定要警告大家
I need to warn the team.
勒纳小姐 我建议你别这么做
I'd advise against it.
你现在的状态还不能出院. . .
You are in no shape to leave the hospital--
给我! 这关系到国♥家♥安♥全♥!
Give me that! It's a matter of national security!
我来了 艾娃!
I'm coming, Ava!
欢迎来到拉斯维加斯急诊室
Welcome to a Vegas ER.
真是一刻都闲不下来
Never a dull moment.
这杯是敬玛雅的
This one's for Maya.
希望她能及时做完手术
Here's hoping she gets out of surgery in time
和我们一起被起诉
to get prosecuted with the rest of us.
干了
Inside.
我不能空腹喝酒 我会拉肚子 然后晕过去的
I can't drink on an empty stomach. I'll shit myself and pass out.
我给你叫了客房♥服务 每样东西都给你点了一份
I ordered you room service. Got you one of everything.
我还给你点了一整个巧克力蛋糕
I even got you a chocolate cake.
我喜欢巧克力
I love chocolate.
我知道你喜欢 大男孩
I know you do, big guy.
这杯是敬我老板的
And this one is for my boss.
中情局局长詹姆斯·兰登!
CIA Director James Langdon!
他愚蠢地把美国史上
For foolishly trusting me
最重要的秘密行动托付给了我
with the most important covert op in US history.
喂 我已经告诉过你了 这不是你的错
Hey, I already told you, this is not on you.
对 我们所有人都有责任
Yeah, it's on all of us.
不 伙计们 总得要有人负全责
No, guys. The buck has to stop somewhere.
这就是我加入中情局的原因
This is why I joined the agency.
我想为我们的国家赴汤蹈火
To put my ass on the line for our country.
不管发生什么事
Come what may.
我要为你干杯
I'll drink to that.
往好的方面想 等我们都被烧成灰烬时
Look on the bright side, we won't be worrying about any of this
就不用担心这些了
when we're all incinerated.
谢谢你的安慰
Hey, I appreciate that sentiment,
但没人会被烧成灰烬的
but no one's getting incinerated.
拉娜 安娜塔西亚?
Lana, Anastasia?
她会不择手段 因为她最在乎的是她哥哥
She risked everything 'cause she cares about her brother.
她根本不想引爆♥炸♥弹
She's not interested in detonating the bomb.
她会用它来换艾凡
She's going to trade it in for Ivan.
只要他安全了 他们就会再次逍遥法外
And once he's safe, they'll be in the wind again,
任意策划对美国的报复
free to plot their revenge against America.
喝完了 我去拿啤酒
We're out. I'll be beer bitch.
我敢打赌联调局 把所有的好酒都打包走了
I bet FBI bagged all the good booze.
那群混♥蛋♥!
Fuckers!
(移♥动♥指挥中心)
我要你们给我查看仓库
I want you to run every John Doe
湖边的房♥子和当铺里每一个人的资料
from the warehouse, lake house, pawn shop.
我要得到所有已知的 科索沃同伙的行踪往来记录
I need the comings and goings of all known Koslov associates.
追踪一下他们在拉斯维加斯 接触过的每一个人
Shake loose anyone they interacted with in Vegas.
我说的是任何一个人
And I mean anyone.
从给他们做半脱因咖啡的咖啡师
From the baristas making their half caffs,
到给他们提供服务的妓♥女♥
to the call girls tugging their junk.
让我们把这些该死的老鼠逼出来
Let's flush out these fucking rats.
喂!
Hey, hey, hey!
可以了
We're good.
喂
Hello.
我以为会是艾娃·温特斯接电♥话♥
I was expecting Ava Winters.
温特斯不在了 从现在起这个手♥机♥只能找到我
Winters is gone. From now on this phone reaches me.
联调局特工弗格森 你是?
Special Agent Ferguson, FBI. Who am I talking to?
我觉得你已经知道了 特工
I think you already know, Special Agent.
我们就别绕弯子了 好的 安娜塔西亚
Let's not play games. Fair enough. Anastasia.
加密了 无法解锁
Encrypted, we can't get a lock.
你手上有我要的东西 我手上也有你要的东西
You have something I want and I have something you want.
把我要的东西给我 我就把你要的东西给你
Give me mine and I'll give you yours.
用你哥哥换核弹 就这样?
Your brother for the nuke. Just like that?
就这样
Just like that.
早上八点 在弗拉明戈酒店 和南拉斯维加斯大道的拐角处
The corner of Flamingo and South Las Vegas Boulevard, 8:00 a. m.
时间太紧逼了 炸♥弹♥定于九点引爆
剧集 | 湮灭(2023) | 导航列表