剧集 | 湮灭(2023) | 导航列表
跟比特币的创始人称兄道弟
Rubbing shoulders with the founder of bitcoin.
小心走路 兄弟 她买♥♥单!
Watch your step, bro. On her tab!
妈的! 稍息
Oh, shit! As you were, soldier.
喂 你搞砸了 老兄
Yo. You fucked up, man.
去你的
Fuck you.
不 去你的 她很辣
No. Fuck you. She was hot.
还好而已
She was fine.
也就六分半 关了灯也只是七分
Like, six and a half, seven in the dark.
你现在连七分都看不上了?
You turning down sevens now?
不好意思 大帅哥
Excuse me, Mr. Clooney.
拜托了 老兄 操 她很辣 是吧 兄弟?
Come on, man. Fuck, she was hot, wasn't she, bro?
是啊 这还用说
Duh-fucking-uh.
该死的 老兄
Oh, fuck, man.
好吧 我们现在就回去
Okay, we're gonna go back in
然后你要假意对她朋友好一点
and then you are gonna play nice with her friend.
不 我才不干 没错
No, fuck that. Yeah.
我才不要和那个大脚野人好上
I'm not getting with that Sasquatch.
喂 你还欠我太浩湖的人情 老兄
Whoa! Hey. You owe me for Tahoe, bro.
妈的 没错
Fuck. Yeah.
我只是想让今晚重回正轨 好吗?
Hey, I'm just trying to get this night back on track, okay?
不就是喝几杯酒 开几个玩笑
Look, couple drinks, some laughs,
然后在不知不觉中就会 “一、二 我给她脱鞋”
so before, you know it it'll be "One, two, I unbuckle her shoe. "
“三、四 她把我的肥鸡♥巴♥塞进. . . ”
"Three, four, she shoves my fat dick right in the--"
天啊
Shit.
什么鬼?
What the fuck?
你撞到人了吗?
Did you hit someone?
什么? 当然没有 我刚和兰登通过电♥话♥
What? Of course not. I just got off with Langdon.
事情越闹越大了 我们需要加强把控
Things have gotten noisy, we need to tighten up.
能让我专心开车吗? 我不知道 你能吗?
Can I just drive? I don't know, can you?
开慢一点
Slow down.
我们的期限是早上九点 时间十分紧迫
We got till 9:00 a. m. , we're on a ticking clock.
是的 但我不想让李特文发现我们
But I don't want Litvin to spot us.
他一定会发现我们的 等我 把他从车里拽出来揍得屁滚尿流时
He will, when I rip him from his car and beat the crap out of him.
你不准把任何人揍得屁滚尿流
You're not beating anyone.
你上次一这么做就把目击证人害死了
Last time you did, a witness got killed.
我们应该暗中监视
We're in surveillance mode.
现在科索沃不在 炸♥弹♥由李特文负责
With Koslov out of play, Litvin is in charge of the bomb.
只要他不知道我们在监视他 就会带我们去找炸♥弹♥
If he doesn't know we're watching, he'll lead us to it.
或者让我们在接下来的
Or send us on a wild goose chase
六个小时里白费力气 直到核弹爆♥炸♥
for the next six hours till the nuke goes off.
杨 上面什么情况?
Yung, how's it going?
我看到他们了
I have a visual.
目标是一辆在15号♥州际公路上 向北行驶的黑色越野车
The target is a black SUV Northbound on Interstate 15.
他就在你们前面五公里 驾驶速度稳定
He's about five klicks ahead of you, keeping a steady pace.
(保密通话)
喂? 你欠我一个包裹
Yes? You owe me a package.
货一定会交到你手上的 但是计划有变
The delivery will be made, but the schedule has changed.
你最好别耍我
I'm not the kind of man you jerk around.
我一生起气来可不好惹
I can be a real son of a bitch when I'm unhappy.
我可不是那种会被空洞威胁吓倒的人
I'm not the kind of man who cowers from empty threats.
如今唯一空洞的就是我的耐心
The only thing running on empty is my patience.
我有严格的时间限制
I am on a strict timeline.
我必须在今晚让炸♥弹♥爆♥炸♥
I have to make this go kaboom tonight.
告诉科索沃 如果他不能 在半小时内把炸♥弹♥交到我手上
Tell Koslov, if he doesn't get me my bomb in the next 30 minutes,
接下来就有他好看的了
he won't like what happens next.
计划有变
The schedule has changed.
那就没办法了
Then you leave me no choice.
《醉爆特攻队》
喂 你身上有吃的吗?
Hey, you got any food?
巧克力棒? 甘草片? 他妈的薄荷糖?
Chocolate bar? Licorice? A fucking Tic Tac?
抱歉 我没有 我也很饿
Sorry, no. Look, I'm fucking starving, too.
我可以为了一份玉米饼把你们都干掉
I'd kill all of you for quesarito.
玉米饼
Quesarito.
怎么样了?
Any luck?
这些都是核武器市场上的潜在买♥♥家
These are all the potential buyers in the market for a nuclear weapon
如果你觉得有人看起来很眼熟 就能帮我们搞清楚俄♥罗♥斯♥人的计划
so if anyone seems remotely familiar, it'll help us figure the Russians' plans.
抱歉 我去过很多派对
Sorry, I go to a lot of parties.
见过很多人 什么都记不太清了
I meet a lot of people, it all just kind of, like, blurs.
还有一个问题就是这些人都很难缠
And also doesn't help that all these guys are extremely un-fuckable.
这对我是否会记得某个人来说 是个很重要的关键
That's kind of a biggie on whether or not I'll remember someone.
比如说我应该会记得你们三个
I'll probably remember three of you guys.
那你尽量吧 好的
Just do your best. Okay.
玛雅 你有没有. . .
Maya, did you run--
在国安局的数据库里进行交叉核对 看看李特文是否被逮捕过?
A crosscheck of the NSA database to see if Litvin's ever been arrested?
有 当然有了
Yeah, obviously.
如果我发现了什么我会告诉你的 因为我不是鬼鬼祟祟的贱♥人♥
And if I found something I would've told you because I'm not a sneaky bitch.
不是有人说过 不会在工作的地方乱来吗?
What happened to I don't shit where I eat?
那是摇♥头♥丸♥在作怪
It was the ecstasy.
不 少来了 派对上还有很多女人
No. Bullshit. There were plenty of women at the party.
你可以随便找个人干
You could have fucked anyone.
可你偏偏干了温特斯
But you had to fuck Winters.
我是因为讨厌她才干♥她♥的 好吧?
It was like a hate-fuck situation, okay?
我以为再也不会见到她了
I thought I'd never see her again.
干掉目标 继续前进 这不就是我们的作风吗?
Take down the target, move on. That's how we roll, right?
好吧 我们谈谈吧
Right. Let's talk.
我们已经谈过了 你说得对
We already had our talk and you were right,
我确实是个美国英雄 所以我想干什么就干什么
I am an American hero, so I can do any fucking thing I want.
(珍·容的大城小事23 在舞会上喝醉了)
真希望我今晚能在那里 亲爱的
Wish I could be there tonight, sweetheart.
什么鬼. . .
What the. . .
这个笨蛋是谁?
Who is this dipshit?
你♥他♥妈♥的在开玩笑吧
You gotta be fucking kidding me.
怎么了 那家伙在做什么?
Why, what's your guy doing now? Oh! Uh. . .
他们离开了15号♥公路 在卡森大道往东走
They're off the 15 now, heading East on Carson Avenue.
等等 他要靠边停车了
Wait, he's pulling over.
你们现在离他只有两公里了
You're only two klicks behind him now.
要我们跟你一起去吗?
You want us to come?
不用了 留在这里替我把关
No. Stay here and keep your eyes open.
李特文往弗里蒙特街走去了
Litvin's heading to Fremont Street.
独自一人
Alone.
把车停在这里 他在北边的一个街区往西走
Pull over here. He's a block north, heading west.
(弗拉迪·李特文 在线)
他在那里 穿着一件丑西装 离我们有18米远
There he is. Shitty blazer, 20 yards up.
我们看到李特文了
We've got Litvin.
别用重炮 只能用手♥枪♥ 知道了
Leave the heavy artillery, sidearms only. Got it.
我们不能再引起更多的注意了
Can't afford to attract any more attention.
开始行动吧
Let's move.
你♥他♥妈♥看着我♥干♥什么?
The fuck you looking at me for?
(金砖赌场酒店)
♪ Drop that low ♪
(宾尼昂赌场酒店)
♪ I ain't come lonely, once on me ♪
(弗里蒙特赌场)
♪ Drop that low ♪
♪ But you scared that, don't want from me ♪
♪ Drop that low ♪
♪ We get back, I hate no gummy ♪
♪ I see you baby ♪
♪ Ribs out, drop that low ♪
♪ Like this money on the flow ♪
♪ Drop it like is half of the stone ♪
♪ Just make sure you pick it up slow ♪
点还在向西北方向移♥动♥
Dot's still moving heading Northwest.
真希望我的点会动
I wish my dot would move.
把九个墨西哥玉米饼、五个脆皮卷
How long does it take to put nine quesaritos,
还有四个大玉米片 装进一个袋子需要多长时间?
five Crunchwrap Supremes, four Nachos BellGrande in a fucking bag?
我看到那个混♥蛋♥往四皇后赌场去了
I got eyes on the douchebag headed toward the Four Queens Casino.
保持你的节奏 别打草惊蛇
Keep your pace. We don't want to spook him.
好了 他要进去了 我们还只是从旁观察吗?
Okay, he's going in. We still just watching?
没错 跟进去 但别和他接触
Affirmative. Move in, but don't engage.
妈的 这整个地方都充满了感官刺♥激♥
Fuck. This whole place is a sensory overload.
我11点钟的方向
My eleven o'clock.
假定他认得我们的脸 保持距离
Assume he knows our faces, keep your distance.
好了 散开来
All right, spread out.
记住 这是威胁 要炸掉拉斯维加斯的家伙
Remember, this is the guy threatening to nuke Las Vegas.
他来这里是有原因的 一定要好好盯着他
He's here for a reason, do not take your eyes off of him.
勒纳 你能控制摄像头吗?
Lerner, can you access the cameras?
赌场的保安措施很难搞 我会跑后门试试
Casino security is a fickle bitch. I'll try through a back door.
我高中时就认识一个这样的女孩 祝你好运
I knew a girl like that in high school. Good luck.
剧集 | 湮灭(2023) | 导航列表