剧集 | 湮灭(2023) | 导航列表
管他的 我们一起被遣散吧
Fuck it, let's get cancelled together.
管他的 来吧
Fuck it. Come on.
你确定吗?
Are you sure?
你还有别的事要做吗?
You got anything better to do?
还没想到
No one comes to mind.
杯子! 我喜欢痛感 但不喜欢这么痛
Ah! Glass! I like pain but not that much.
昨晚很漫长 可能需要由你来做大部分的事了
It's been a long night. You might have to do most of the work.
你的核心力量怎么样?
How's your core strength?
我的臀部训练 已经为这一刻做好了准备
My butt training has prepared me for this very moment.
是吗?
Oh, yeah?
操!
Oh, fuck!
操! 操!
Fuck! Oh, fuck!
操!
Oh, fuck!
太棒了!
Fuck, yeah!
是很棒 但是你看看后面
That, but also just look.
那是乔伊 它不介意的
That's Joey. He's cool.
我觉得被骆驼看着没办法高♥潮♥
I don't think I can come with a camel staring.
这种事它在森林里看过了 这就跟动物王国一样
He's seen this in the jungle, this is like Animal Kingdom shit.
好吧
Okay.
不 感觉太奇怪了 好吧
No, this is too wrong. Okay.
对 对
Yeah. Yeah. Oh, yeah.
该死的 你说得对 操! 感觉太奇怪了
Goddamn it, you're right. Fuck! It is weird.
乔伊. . . 给我滚出去 兄弟!
Joey. . . fucking get out of here, bro! Bro!
赶紧滚!
Fucking leave!
艾娃 你是不是. . .
Ava, are you--
玛雅?
Maya?
上帝啊 又来了?
Jesus. Again?
嘿 玛雅! 你还活着
Hey! You're still alive.
你们还让骆驼看着? 你们真是一对怪胎
And y'all got the camel watching? Y'all a couple of freaks.
放我下来 我就快射了
Put me down. I am so close.
放我下来 该死的
Down. God damn it.
我这次没上次那么大反应了
Eh! This isn't affecting me like last time.
可能是吗♥啡♥的作用 但没什么
Could be the morphine, but yeah, nothing.
我对你的屁♥股♥没感觉
Your butt does nothing for me.
喂!
Hey!
玛雅 真高兴你还活着
Maya, I'm so glad you're alive.
操 等等 不好意思 没事 反正我都感觉不到
Shit. Wait, sorry. It's okay, I can't feel shit.
你可以出院了吗? 医生说还不能
Should you be out of the hospital? According to the doctor, I shouldn't.
你怎么知道我们回来这里了? 我追踪了你们的手♥机♥
How did you even know we came back here? I tracked your phones.
你们肯定觉得难以置信的
You are not gonna believe this.
拉娜和那些俄♥罗♥斯♥人是一伙的
Lana is working with the Russians.
对 我们知道了 是啊 早就知道了
Yeah, we know. Yeah, that's old news.
她是艾凡的妹妹
She's Ivan's sister.
好吧
Okay.
那你们也知道弗拉迪 在四皇后酒店见了谁吗?
So you know who Vlad met with at the Four Queens?
莱尼·罗德里格斯 他是个“筹划者”
Lenny Rodriguez, he's a "fixer. "
可以说是最大的豺狼 我指的是罪犯 而不是动物
Kind of the biggest version of a coyote, the criminal type. Not the animal.
一个当你需要非法出入 拉斯维加斯时可以找的人
The guy you call when you need to get in or out of Vegas extralegally.
他和弗拉迪见面后
After he met with Vlad,
我在长街附近的一个机场附近 发现了他的手♥机♥信♥号♥♥
his phone pinged near an airport just off the Strip.
做得非常好 玛雅 一如既往
Nice fucking work, Maya. As always.
听起来那些俄♥罗♥斯♥人 从一开始就安排了逃跑计划
Smells like the Russians had an escape plan from the get-go.
弗格森不可能有这个情报
There's no way Ferguson has this intel.
我们必须做点什么
We gotta do something.
联调局已经明确表示 不欢迎我们参与他们的行动了
The FBI made it clear, we're not welcome on their op.
是啊 而且我费了很大的劲才黑进去
Yeah, and I had to hack the shit like a boss.
我访问国安局服务器的权限被取消了
My access to NSA servers was pulled.
我已经没有权限了
I don't have clearance anymore.
我们都没有
None of us do.
该死的 我们被人《碟中谍》了
Fuck, we got Ghost Protocoled.
那不是《火线警告》吗? 也许吧
Isn't it Burn Notice? Maybe.
我要给弗格森打电♥话♥
I'm calling Ferguson.
谁? 弗格森吗?
Who is this? Ferguson?
我们的技术专家有个情报 你会. . .
Our tech expert has intel you're gonna--
你听不懂“别插手”是什么意思吗?
What part of "stand down" aren't you getting?
我在一小时内有个交易
I have an exchange happening in under an hour.
我没时间听你废话
I don't have time for your shit.
我. . .
I--
好吧
Okay. Okay.
如果你不给我滚 还继续打电♥话♥干扰我
If you don't fuck off and stop jamming my line,
我就叫人把你抓起来
I'm gonna have you arrested.
该死的 他不肯听我说
Damn it. He's not hearing me out.
谁需要他? 我们可以自己去机场看看
Who needs him? We could check the airport ourselves.
没错 我们可以!
Hell yeah, we can!
机场离这里不远 你们其中一个人得开车
Airport's not that far. One of you is going to need to drive.
没问题 玛雅 你需要一条裤子
Done. Maya, you're going to need pants.
我挺喜欢这样的 很通风
I kind of like this. It's airy.
天啊 我永远吃不上东西了
God, I'm never going to eat again.
客房♥服务的事我很抱歉 我明明叫他们快一点的
I'm sorry about room service. I did tell them to hurry.
Oh!
恭喜我们的大赢家鸡肉大餐!
Congratulations to our big winner-winners chicken dinner!
没错 宝贝!
Yes, baby! Whoo!
拉斯维加斯 宝贝! 梦想成真的地方!
Vegas baby! Where dreams do come true!
我们只需要你填一些税务文件
So we just need you to fill out some tax paperwork,
这是所有大赢家的标准程序
standard procedure for all big winners.
没问题 表格!
Oh, of course. Forms!
看看这里 “哈格蒂先生和夫人”
Look at this, "Mr. and Mrs. Hagerty. "
其实我打算继续用我的娘家姓 还有我比较喜欢“女士”
Actually I'm keeping my maiden name. Also I prefer Ms.
好吧
Oh! Okay.
那等我们有了孩子后 就有点令人困惑了
That's going to be a little confusing when we have kids
因为他们的姓氏不一样
and they don't have the same last name.
孩子?
Kids?
抱歉 宝贝 我几年前就结扎了
Sorry, babe, I got my tubes tied years ago.
在生了第三个孩子后
After my third.
第三个孩子?
Third?
那我们要把奖金 存入一个联名账户吗?
So are we depositing the winnings into a joint account?
请给我们一点时间
Um. . . Just give us a second.
联邦调查局同意交换了
The FBI agreed to the exchange.
他们不可能信守诺言
There's no way they'll keep their word.
到时我们就需要你们了
That's where you come in.
你们需要帮忙吗?
Do you need help?
我们是有备而来的
So we have come prepared.
太震撼了
Very impressive.
我一直听说 你们收藏了一堆厉害的家伙
Always heard you boys had a nice toy collection,
但我不希望这演变成一场交火
but I don't want this to turn into a firefight.
太冒险了
It's too risky.
别用武器 徒手作战
No weapons. Hand to hand.
那个婊♥子♥以为自己比我们聪明
Bitch thinks she can outsmart us.
她不知道自己面对的是谁
She doesn't know who she's dealing with.
记住 任何人 都可能是科索沃兄妹的同伙
Just remember, anyone can be working for the Koslovs,
保持警惕
keep your eyes and ears open.
时间差不多了
It's almost time.
Whoa! Whoa! Whoa!
好了
Now, all right.
伙计们 这是联邦政♥府♥管辖的区域
Folks, hey, this is a federally regulated area,
所以我不能让人踏入停机坪
I can't have people on the tarmac.
那架飞机不能起飞 那是恐怖阴谋的一部分
That plane can't take off. It's part of a terrorist plot.
好吧 你们是?
Okay. And you are?
一个精英联合特别行动小组
An elite joint special op team.
是啊 你们看起来确实很特别 但我需要看看你们的证件
Yes, you do look special, but I'm gonna need to see some ID.
有人上报说你们这里 有一架飞机有可疑行为
Someone's reporting suspicious behavior about one of your planes.
所以你得通知联邦航♥空♥局
So you need to call it into the FAA.
但是如果上报可疑行为的人 本身也很可疑
If the people reporting the suspicious behavior are pretty suspicious themselves,
那就抵消了 所以我要报♥警♥了
it kind of cancels out. I'm gonna call the cops.
别自以为是了 你这个该死的白♥痴♥
Pull your head out of your ass, you fucking idiot.
你的口气有股强烈的酒味 和苹果酱的味道
Oh, wow! Your breath smells like an Irish wake and applesauce.
有人的嗅觉非常敏锐啊
Oh! Someone's got a refined olfactory receptor.
该死的
Oh! Goddamn. Whoa! Whoa!
听好了 笨蛋
Listen, jackass.
那架飞机的主人
That plane's been hired by a criminal
是一个对我国构成 巨大威胁的知名罪犯
who poses a huge fucking threat to the homeland.
剧集 | 湮灭(2023) | 导航列表