剧集 | 湮灭(2023) | 导航列表
就算有人还活着 也活不了多久了
If anyone's still alive out there, it won't be for much longer.
收到了
Copy that.
我们进去吧?
Shall we?
走吧 甜心 我会照顾你的
Let's go, sugar. I'm gonna be looking after you.
这个混♥蛋♥真重
This fucker's heavy.
这是一段漫长的旅程 队长 我体内的水分比例
This is a long haul, Chief, and my body water percentage
现在应该只有个位数了
has got to be in the single digits by now.
如果我们一到那里就虚脱了 找到大块头也没用
Won't be much good to the big fellow if we're out of steam when we get there.
喂 你和特兰克在那个派对之后
Yo, you and and Trunk have been acting squirrelly as fuck around each other
就一直怪怪的
ever since the party.
你是想告诉我发生了什么事 还是继续憋着?
Wanna tell me what's going on or just keep gruntin'?
好吧 这是秘密
All right. This is classified.
在派对上
At the party,
特兰克说他有重要的事想告诉我
Trunk said he wanted to talk to me about something
然后我发现了他想说的是什么
and I found out what it was.
他喜欢男人
He's into dudes.
我撞见他和一个马戏团的人在洗澡
I walked in on him in the shower with one of the circus guys.
好吧 所以现在你知道了
Okay, so now you know.
也许你能帮我想想 这些刚出现的人是谁
Maybe you can help me figure out who these new players are.
任何有足够资金
Anyone with the money,
和战术资源跟科索沃正面交锋的人
tactical resources to go toe-to-toe with Koslov
一定在我们的监控范围内
has got to be on our radar somewhere.
为什么他们会例外?
Why aren't they?
看来某人的情报也没那么. . . 灵通
I guess someone's not so intelligence. . . after all.
什么?
What?
这是个双关语 多读点书吧
It's a play on words. Read a book.
你说完了吗? 你呢?
You done? Are you?
好吧 勒纳 我只说一遍
All right, only gonna say this once.
麦克奈特的事是酒后犯错 而且这不关你的事
McKnight was a drunken mistake and none of your fucking business.
所以别再吃醋了 把你的心思放在任务上吧
Cut the jealous junior high shit and get your head in the game.
你还有工作要做
You have a job to do.
你在初中就开始做♥爱♥了吗?
You were having sex in junior high?
“你早就知道了”是什么意思?
What the fuck you mean, "You knew? "
他并没告诉我 他只是没故意隐瞒
Well, it's not like he came out to me, he just didn't hide it.
那他为什么要瞒着我?
Why did he hide it from me?
不知道 也许他觉得你无法接受
Maybe he thought you wouldn't be cool with it.
什么? 他知道我接受了你 而且. . .
What? He knows I'm cool with you, and. . .
他也知道 我喜欢皇后乐队和《壮志凌云》
He knows I love Queen and Top Gun.
什么情况 伙计?
What the fuck, man?
你们需要休息一下吗? 好吧
You pussies need a break? Fine. Fine.
我很乐意带一会儿路
I'll happily take lead for a bit.
我们马上就跟上去
We'll be right on your heels.
我很爱你 麦克
I love the shit out of you,
但你知道当你看到特兰克的那一刻
but you know the minute you let eyes on Trunk,
你就看到了一个更强壮的自己
you saw a beefier version of yourself in all the ways.
而且他很崇拜你
And he idolizes you.
所以当你总是说要怎么泡妞
So when you're always talking about getting pussy
还认为他会想成为你的助攻时
and you just assume he's going to want to be your wingman,
他应该怎么做?
what is he supposed to do?
该死的 我确实经常提到泡妞
Shit. I do talk about pussy a lot.
妈的!
Oh, shit!
温特斯 你还好吗?
Winters, you good?
我还好 我们就不一定了
I am. We may not be.
妈的 开什么玩笑
Oh, fuck. You gotta be kidding me.
该死的 保罗!
God damn it, Paul!
最终搞砸了 还连累了我们
Finally gets fucked up and ends up fucking us all.
有人会移山吗?
Anyone know how to move a mountain?
等我 珍 我马上就来. . .
Hang on, Jen. I'm on my way--
珍. . .
Jen. . .
有信♥号♥♥ 谢天谢地
Service. Thank God.
喂 我是珍 请勿留言
Hey, it's Jen. Don't leave a message.
(凯撒宫)
她在凯撒宫?
She's at Caesars?
什么. . .
What the. . .
珍 不要 那个臭混♥蛋♥!
Oh! Jen, no. That piece of shit!
该死的!
Fuck!
多亏了你 我们要被冻死了
We're going to freeze to death, thanks to you.
别担心 弗拉迪斯拉夫
Don't worry, Vladislav.
我相信对你的兄弟们来说 那就像在西伯利亚的周日漫步一样
I'm sure it's just a Siberian Sunday stroll in there for your boys.
不 这比另一个选择要好
Oh, no, it's better than the alternative.
另一个选择是什么?
What is the alternative?
Ugh.
你不如直接照张相吧 死变♥态♥!
Why don't you take a picture, you fucking creep?
可以维持更久
It'll last longer.
去你♥妈♥的♥ 死混♥蛋♥!
Fuck you, you fucking fuckface!
Argh!
醒醒!
Wake up!
快醒醒!
Wake up! Wake up!
这是你的命令 但现在你进入了我的领域
It's your command, but you're in my world now,
而我想告诉你
and I am telling you,
要拖着哈格蒂爬过这座山 得花一辈子的时间
it will take fucking forever to drag Hagerty over this shit
要绕过去就更久了 我赞同
and even longer to go around. Agreed.
我们离那个基地只有一步之遥了
And we're about a click away from that compound as the crow flies.
没有那个皮筏 我和戈麦斯很快就能赶到那里
Without that raft, Gomez and me can get over there pretty fucking fast.
然后呢?
And then what?
没错 我们根本不知道对方是谁
We don't even know who we're dealing with.
我们需要做出战略性的决定 而你没有能力这么做
Strategic calls will need to be made and you're not equipped to do that.
所以我要和你一起去
So I am going over with you.
让戈麦斯和玛雅负责带哈格蒂绕过山
Gomez and Maya will take Hagerty around.
你是开玩笑的 对吧?
You're kidding me, right?
完全没有
Not even a little.
特兰克还在对方手上 天知道他正在经历什么
Trunk's on the other side of this going through God knows what.
我们的资源和时间本来就不够了
We're low on resources and time
而你却想让 你训练有素的海军狙击手
and you want to send your marine sniper who's trained for this shit show
在风景优美的路上照看这些累赘?
to babysit dead weight along the scenic route?
我知道你想救特兰克 我也想救他
I know you wanna get Trunk back. I wanna get him back, too.
还有拉娜 那就把哈格蒂留在这里
Lana as well. So let's leave Hagerty here.
一起去救他们吧!
Let's go get 'em!
我不会把我们的炸♥弹♥专家 一个人留在沙漠中的!
I'm not leaving our bomb tech alone in the middle of the fucking desert!
你丢下保罗一个人了
You left Paul alone.
保罗是清醒的
Paul was conscious.
哈格蒂是唯一能够解除核武器的人!
Hagerty is the only person who can disarm the nuke!
只要我们把它弄到手. . .
Once we have it secured. . .
好吧 这是最重要的 如果我们搞砸了 那其他都不重要了
It's priority number one. We fuck that up, nothing else matters.
这是命令
You have your orders.
你比我更需要这个
You'll need this more than me.
祝你好运 兄弟
Good luck, bro.
你也是 祝你好运 科技妹
You too. Good luck, Tech Chick.
你受了伤吗?
Are you injured?
不 我在坠机时割伤了手
No. I fucking cut my hand in the crash.
赶紧行动吧 尽量抓紧时间
Let's get moving. Try to keep up.
(凯撒宫)
晚上好 先生 欢迎来到凯撒宫
Good evening, sir. Welcome to Caesars.
这个我们要特别处理 还是. . . 你收下吧
Any special instructions for this or Keep it.
我女儿也很淫乱
My daughter is also very promiscuous.
大赢家
Whoa! Big winners.
恭喜你们 先锋 又捞了一大笔
Congrats, edgy. That's a fat stack.
来 给我扇扇风吧
Hey, fan me out, fan me out.
嘿 恭喜你们
Hey, congrats, y'all.
搞什么鬼?
Yo, what the fuck?
我女儿在哪里?
Where is my daughter?
我怎么知道你女儿在哪里? 我连你是谁都不知道
How should I know? I don't even know who you are.
珍 珍在哪里?
Jen. Where is Jen?
原来你是珍的爸爸!
Oh, you're Jen's dad!
一切都很好 老爷子 她在我们楼上的房♥间里
It's all good, pops. She's up in our room.
带我去找她 马上
Take me there. Now.
好吧
Okay.
容机长 对吧?
Captain Yung. Yes?
不准出声 否则我对你的肾开枪
No sound or I shoot kidney.
很痛的 你不会喜欢的
Very painful. You no like.
听懂了吗?
Understand?
跟我走
Come now.
剧集 | 湮灭(2023) | 导航列表