剧集 | 湮灭(2023) | 导航列表
We're all adults here.
这是命令 不准看
That's an order. Look away.
该死的 温特斯 你确定一个罐子够用吗?
Damn, Winters. You sure one can is enough?
我不知道
Uh. . . I. . . I don't know.
老天爷! 你到底喝了多少水?
Jesus! How much did you drink?
这罐子太小了 你还有罐子吗?
It's a thin can. Do you have another?
如果她还有罐子 我就要发疯了
If she has another I'm going ballistic.
好了 嗯 完事了
Okay. Yeah, we're done.
我发誓我们都是专业人士
I swear we're all professionals.
大多数情况下 我在更奇怪的地方尿过
Most of the time. I've peed in weirder places.
糟了! 麦克奈特 不!
Oh, shit! McKnight, no!
麦克奈特!
McKnight!
保罗! 停悬! 该死的
Paul! Hover! Shit.
麦克奈特!
McKnight!
麦克奈特!
McKnight!
我要滑下去了! 他太重了! 抓住我的手!
I'm slipping! He's too heavy! Grab my hand!
不行! 我们加起来有百多公斤重
Fuck no! We're 400 pounds combined.
你抓不住我们的!
No way you can hold us!
如果我抓住你的手 我们三个都死定了!
I grab your hand, all three of us are dead!
给我闭嘴 抓住我的手!
Just shut up and grab my hand!
不行!
No way!
Ugh!
洒到我嘴里去了! 你要滑下去了!
Ugh! It's in my mouth! You're slipping!
麦克奈特!
McKnight!
妈的!
Oh! Fuck!
我抓住你了
I got you.
吓死我了!
Shit. Shit!
你吃芦笋了吗?
Did you eat asparagus?
当我在麻省理工学院读大二的时候
So then when I was a sophomore at MIT,
我黑进了谷歌♥在俄勒冈州的数据中心
I hacked into Google's data center in Oregon,
并改变了他们的算法
and changed their algorithms,
所以当有人搜索连环杀手时 他们就会看到麦片广♥告♥
so whenever people looked up serial killers, they got ads for cereal.
但我没有意识到的是 这居然有反作用
But what I didn't realize was it had the reverse effect.
结果第二天 家乐氏收到很多人
The next day, Kellogg's got complaints
投诉说他们搜索卜卜米时
from people who were looking up Rice Krispies
出来的却是残缺不全的尸体照片
but got images of mutilated bodies.
太荒谬了!
That's crazy!
我很欣赏你的聪明才智
You know, I love how smart you are.
要不我们去后面的房♥间?
What do you say we go to the back room?
我私底下给你跳支舞
I can give you a private dance
然后继续听 你在麻省理工的狂野时光吧
and hear more about these wild days at MIT.
后面的房♥间 听起来色♥色♥的
Backroom. Sounds naughty.
你自己一个人待在这里可以吗?
Are you gonna be okay here without me?
可以 当然可以 但在你离开之前 我们来干一杯吧
Oh, of course, of course, but let's do a toast before you leave.
为我的新闺蜜干杯!
To my new bestie!
友谊永固!
Friends forever!
直到我们死去的那一天 宝贝
Until the day we die, baby.
不 这个我不能喝 里面有葡萄柚
Oh! Oh, no, I can't drink this. It has grapefruit in it.
我对柑橘过敏
I'm allergic to citrus.
不好意思
I'm sorry.
但我们还是干过杯了 对吧?
But the cheers still counts, right?
现在去后面的房♥间吧!
To the back room!
(大威力)
我可以至少进去喝杯酒还是什么吗?
Can I at least come in for a drink or something?
我们不是来喝酒的
Oh! We're not getting drinks.
保罗 你可以看着她吗?
Uh, Paul, can you watch her?
我有选择吗? 没有
Do I have a choice? No. Ugh!
好了
There you go.
等等 我们为什么要带上哈格蒂?
Wait, why are we bringing Hagerty?
有脱衣舞男就有可♥卡♥因♥ 有可♥卡♥因♥就有冰♥毒♥
There's strippers, there's blow, there's blow, there's meth.
军医说这样能让他醒过来 对吧?
That's what the doctor said will wake him up.
这是医生的嘱咐
Doctor's orders.
嘿! 可以让我开飞机吗?
Hey! Can I fly the plane?
她是我的樱桃派
♪ She's my cherry pie ♪
喝喝冷水 如此甜蜜的惊喜
♪ Cool drink of water Such a sweet surprise ♪
味道真好 好到让成年人哭泣
♪ Tastes so good Makes a grown man cry ♪
甜美的樱桃派. . .
♪ Sweet cherry pie. . . ♪
耶!
Oh, yeah!
如果你喜欢吃甜点 你应该尝尝我的香蕉船
If you like desserts, you should try my banana split.
这里有雪糕吗?
They have ice cream here?
这地方真是太棒了
This place really is the best.
不是 那是. . .
No. It's. . .
来 我让你看看
Here, I'll show you.
你的鸡♥巴♥就是所谓的香蕉
Oh! Your dick is the banana.
是的
Yeah.
但是你一定会喜欢的
But you'll love this.
怎么了? 你有乳糖不耐症吗?
What's wrong? Lactose intolerant?
不能再和这婊♥子♥浪费时间了
No more fucking around with this bitch.
所有男性脱衣舞俱乐部都这么挤吗?
Are all male strip clubs this packed?
你为什么问我?
Why are you asking me?
我是说 这里看起来很好玩
I mean, it just seems like a fun place.
哟 特兰克 兄弟!
Yo, yo, Trunk. My man!
嘿
Hey.
我们今晚来了四个新舞男 你想坐老位子吗?
We got four new dancers tonight. You want your usual table?
不用了
I'm good.
好吧
All right.
好了 大家散开去找玛雅吧
All right, let's all spread out and find Maya.
没有她 我们没办法找到. . . 好吗?
Without her, we do not track down this. . . All right?
十分钟后在直升机会合
Rendezvous with the Vulture in ten.
知道了
I got it.
哇 怎么了? 你找到她了吗?
Oh, wow. What is it? You find her?
不是 但现在摇♥头♥丸♥的效力 让我感觉棒极了
Mmm. No, but this ecstasy is hitting me so amazing right now.
伙计们 如果我们最后死了
Guys, if we end up dying,
我只想说我爱你们
I just want to say, I love y'all.
我爱你
I love you.
我的天啊 我恨你们 现在 给我集中精神
I hate all of you. Get your head in the game
去找玛雅
and find Maya.
哔哔哔!
Bing!
哔哔哔!
Ooh! Bing!
嘿 帅哥 你找对地方了
Hey, stud. You came to the right table.
我其实是在找人 也许你能帮我找到她
I'm actually looking for someone. Maybe you can help me find her.
我找到她了
I got her right here.
天啊 你真性感!
Holy shit. You're hot!
这是珍妮特 是的
This is Janet. Yeah.
这是她的离婚派对!
It's her divorce party! Uh-huh.
恭喜你婚姻失败了 珍妮特!
Congratulations on your failed marriage, Janet.
看起来很自然
Look natural.
好了 有我在 伙计
All right, I'm right here, buddy.
特兰克会帮你醒过来的
Trunk is going to help wake you up.
就是这样 宝贝
There you go, baby.
天啊 太正了
Damn. Fuck.
(轮到你了. . . )
来就来吧
Fuck it.
不 不准在这里露奶 婊♥子♥
Ew. No, no. No titties in here. Biatch.
滚开
Fuck off.
你想当牛仔还是马?
You want to be the cowboy or horse?
我通常是个很直接的人 但今天我必须找到一个女孩
Usually I'm a cut to the chase guy but today I need to find this girl.
你已经找到了
You found her.
决定了 你来当马!
It's settled. You're the horse!
Ow! Ow!
该死的 你把我的鸡♥巴♥弄弯了
Ow! Fuck, you're bending my dick.
然后我乳♥头♥上的樱桃掉了
And then the cherry fell off my nipple.
天啊
Oh, God.
我永远都无法直视他了
I'm never gonna be able to look him in the eye.
别这么说 好吗?
Hey, stop it. Okay?
我相信麦克奈特对你评价一定很高
I bet McKnight thinks very highly of you.
他连我的名字都不知道
He doesn't even know my name.
对他来说 我只是个技术宅
I'm just another tech geek to him.
技术宅?
Tech geek?
现在不是了
Not anymore.
今晚你展现了你狂野的一面 玛雅
You showed your wild side tonight, Maya.
局势已经摆好了
The table is set.
去她的 艾娃 好吧? 你一定要拿回属于你的东西
剧集 | 湮灭(2023) | 导航列表