剧集 | 湮灭(2023) | 导航列表
We followed your instructions to the letter.
他什么都还没说 但也许你们能让他开口
He hasn't made any statements, but maybe you'll have more luck.
我们的加密币恐♥怖♥分♥子♥ 陈先生呢?
And our crypto terrorist, Mr. Chen?
这是他第一次被拘留
It's his first time in custody,
也许这就是他被吓尿两次的原因
which is probably why he pissed himself twice.
我需要所有 被我们抓回来的人的详细资料
I'm gonna need full profiles on everyone we brought in.
勒纳 我们需要你的数据库
Lerner, we're gonna need your database.
该死的
Shit.
怎么了?
What is it?
如果他们想打击她 我就一脚踹过去
♪ If they ever tryna knock her Put my foot up in your caca ♪
叫上你♥爸♥妈 好像我要抢走你女儿似的
♪ Call your mama and your papa Like I'm finna take your daughter ♪
把那贱♥货♥变成一个足球 一脚把它踹出去
♪ Turn that bitch into a soccer ball And rocka, rocka, rocka ♪
姐妹
Girl.
谢谢
Thank you.
女生之夜
Girls' night.
为那些不是婊♥子♥的婊♥子♥干杯
Here's to bitches who aren't bitches.
不 我们不是婊♥子♥ 干杯!
No, we're not. Boom!
Uh-uh.
Oh!
你老板让你伤透了心 是吧?
Your boss did a real number on you, didn't she?
你和那个女人是做哪行的?
Where do you and that ho work anyway?
其实我们是不同部门的
It's actually interagency.
我们. . .
We, um. . .
你知道 其实我不应该谈这件事的
You know, I'm not really supposed to talk about it.
我们有保密条款 好吧
Confidentiality clause. Right.
你老板上了你的男人 你还保护她的条款?
Your boss just fucks your man and then you protect her clause?
拜托了 姐妹 这样公平吗?
Does that seem fair?
去他的 其实我公♥司♥ 来拉斯维加斯是为了
Fuck it. So my company is here in Vegas
参加一个会议
for a convention.
我们花了六个月的时间 来调查一个俄♥罗♥斯♥人的账户
We spent the past six months trying to get this Russian account.
一开始情况很糟糕
Things were looking shitty at first
但我们团结一致 最后终于成功了
but we rallied and ended up getting it.
因为你是毁灭者玛雅! 好吧?
Cause you're Maya the Destroyer! Okay?
所以我们就大肆庆祝
So we do this big celebration,
我老板开了香槟
my boss busts out the champagne.
我们一起喝酒
We're drinking.
她开始把我当成朋友
She starts treating me like a friend for once.
甚至因为我帮忙找到核弹而表扬了我
Even gave me props for helping to find the nuke.
合单项目 公♥司♥的合单项目
New customers for business.
现在看看 她接下来出差会有什么表现吧
Let's see how well she does on the next business trip.
我是团队里最不可或缺的人
I'm the most indispensable person on the team.
没了我 他们就完蛋了
Without me, they're fucked.
是这样吗?
Oh! Is that right? Hmm.
看来我们到了
It looks like we're here.
欢迎来到大威力俱乐部
Welcome to Big Willy's.
我的天啊
Holy moly.
我已经两年没见过赤♥裸♥裸的鸡♥巴♥了
I haven't seen a live dick in two years.
好吧 你马上就要被鸡♥巴♥包围了
Well, you're about to be surrounded by 'em.
进去吧
Come on.
你们俩到底谁会开口?
Now which one of you is gonna talk?
太荒谬了!
This is bullshit!
天啊 这里是美国 白♥痴♥
God. I mean, this is America, dickhead.
你们不能随便把人关在笼子里 然后把他们的东西都拿走
You can't stick someone in a cage and take all their shit away.
如果我的粉丝看到我两小时没发消息
When my followers see that I haven't posted in two hours,
他们就会认定我为失踪人口
they'll declare me a missing person.
我能和你的主管谈谈吗? 因为我知道你不是管事的
Can I speak to your supervisor? 'Cause I know you're not in charge.
我一定会找个律师告死你们
I'm gonna get a lawyer. I'm going to sue all your asses.
等着瞧吧 发生了什么事?
Watch me. Whoa! Whoa! What's going on?
这个木头人不肯把手♥机♥还我
Groot here won't give me my phone.
我知道我的权利
I know my rights.
他不能这样对我
He can't do this to me.
听我说 我知道你很不高兴 是的
Listen, I know you're upset. Yeah.
拉娜 你叫拉娜 对吧? 对
Lana. It's Lana, right? Yes.
我真的很需要你帮个忙
I could really use your help.
我什么都不知道! 天啊!
I don't know anything! God!
我到底得说多少遍? 我没做错任何事
How many times do I have to say it? I did nothing wrong.
我们发现你时 你半裸着 身边还有近两公斤的可♥卡♥因♥
We found you half naked with almost two kilos of coke.
做♥爱♥又没罪
Sex isn't crime.
而且我相信在拉斯维加斯 可♥卡♥因♥已经被合法化了 对吧?
And I'm pretty sure in Vegas coke is like decriminalized.
不 根本没那回事
No. Not even close.
该死的
Fuck.
我该死的人生
Fuck my life.
我饿得可以吃掉整个房♥间的人
I'm so hungry I could eat this whole room.
抱歉 我把薯片吃完了 好吧?
I'm sorry I ate the chips.
不好 一点都不好
No, it's not okay.
好吧 我去找食堂 先冷静点
Fine. I'll go find the mess. Just chill.
喂!
Oh, hey!
给我们做你在坎大哈那里 做的烤奶酪三明治吧
Cook up those grilled cheeses you made in Kandahar,
就是加了蒜蓉黄油之类的那个
the one with the garlic butter and shit.
蒜蓉烤奶酪三明治 下足料 收到
Garlic grillers, full shit. Copy.
我要六份
I want six.
所以说 他到底怎么了?
So, what exactly happened to him?
我们不太清楚 我们认为他被下药了
Um, we're not entirely sure. We believe he was drugged.
知道他们给他下了什么药吗?
Any idea what drugs they gave him?
什么药都有
All of them.
肯定包括麦角酸 还有安♥眠♥酮♥
Definitely some LSD. And ludes.
可能还有氯♥胺♥酮♥、摇♥头♥丸♥ 和其他大部分
Probably some K, E, most of the letters.
还有一些一氧化二氮 他们给他下了一氧化二氮?
And a bunch of whippets. They drugged him with whippets?
那些可是他妈的共♥产♥主义者 完全无视人类尊严
Fucking commies. No regard for human decency.
他身上有很重的酒味
He smells like alcohol.
好像有个家伙用伏特加瓶砸了他的头
I think one of the guys hit him on the head with a bottle of vodka.
对 那是一瓶龙舌兰酒 没错
Yeah, and a bottle of tequila. Yeah.
你不是应该记下来吗? 你的本子呢?
Shouldn't you be writing this? Where's your pad?
告诉我 柯克伍德小姐
Tell me, Miss Kirkwood,
一个来自蒙大拿州斯科比的女孩
how does a girl from Scobey, Montana
怎么会和一个国际军♥火♥商在一起?
end up with an international arms dealer?
我只知道艾凡是个喜欢派对的有钱人
All I know is that Ivan's a rich guy who likes to party.
我几天前在俱乐部遇到他的
I met him at a club a few nights ago.
他说要让我看看他的私人飞机
He offered to show me his private jet.
好吧 他说过 他为什么来拉斯维加斯吗?
Okay. Did he mention why he was in Vegas?
没有
No.
他提到了核装置吗?
Did he say anything about a nuclear device?
没有!
No!
天啊!
God!
我是说 那么多可怕的混♥蛋♥ 为他工作是有点可疑
I mean, it was a little sus that he had all these like, scary MFs working for him,
但我只以为他是个毒贩
but I just thought he was a drug dealer.
我不可能和恐♥怖♥分♥子♥上♥床♥
I do not fuck terrorists.
我和恐♥怖♥分♥子♥上♥床♥了?
I fucked a terrorist?
妈的!
Shit!
没关系 谁都有判断失误的时候
It's okay. We all have lapses in judgment sometimes.
你和他在一起待了几天
Um, you were with him for a few days.
所以你看到或听到的任何东西
So anything you may have seen or heard
都可能是有助于 避免一个灾难的关键信息
could be the crucial information that helps avert a catastrophe.
所以 好好想想
So, think.
拉娜 你对艾凡 和他的同伙了解多少?
Lana, what do you know about Ivan and his associates?
Uh. . .
想想吧
That's right.
他们说俄语
They spoke Russian.
她说了什么?
What'd she say?
她有点傻 但我觉得 她知道的比她想的要多
She's not the sharpest tool in the shed, but she knows more than she thinks.
好吧
Okay. Ha!
好了 轮到我出马了
All right. My turn.
我会让科索沃开口的 不
I'll get Koslov to talk. No.
你不能用严刑逼供来把事情搞砸
You are not fucking this up with your strong arm shit.
这次不准你插手
You're sitting this one out. Oh!
你因为上♥床♥的事看我不爽
This is because of the sex.
开什么玩笑?
Fucking kidding me?
给我小声点
Keep your voice down.
是因为你喝醉了 而且很好斗
It's because you're drunk and belligerent.
就像一个刚刚输了球的苏格兰球迷
Like a Scottish football fan whose team just lost.
首先 这他妈叫足球
First of all, it's called fucking soccer.
其次 我很清楚自己在做什么
Second, I know exactly what I'm doing.
剧集 | 湮灭(2023) | 导航列表