剧集 | 湮灭(2023) | 导航列表
I know.
你收到总统的礼物了吗?
Did you get the President's gift?
收到了 谢谢 那是一份厚礼 长官
Yes. Thank you. It's very generous, sir.
把它打开 你正式放假了 好好享受吧
Pop it open. You're officially on vacation. Enjoy it.
♪ Tonight, I'm gon' be rocking it Dropping it ♪
(威尼斯人酒店)
♪ Shake my ass, no stopping it. . . ♪
♪ I look hot in it ♪
♪ Rocking it, dropping it ♪
♪ Shake my ass, no stopping it ♪
♪ I look hot in it, hot in it I look hot in it. . . ♪
(这就是在拉斯维加斯发生的事)
太好了 小特!
Yes, Trunky!
你收到了我的任务结束礼物! 很合身!
You got my end of mission gift! Fits good!
合身极了! 谢了 队长
Like a glove! Thanks, chief.
差点忘了 我也有礼物要给你 希望你能用上
Almost forgot. I got something for you, too. I hope it fits.
谢谢 这是. . .
Gracias, this is. . .
这是什么?
What is this?
只要像荧光棒那样掰一掰 它就会 在黑暗中发光 你不会错过任何动作
Mmm. You crack it like a chem light. Glows in the dark, can't miss any action.
我要用它来打死你 小心我的脸
Beat you to death with it. Watch the face.
这东西不是这么用的 我看了介绍短片上的使用方法
That is not what it's used for. I seen some films showing its proper use.
我会把链接发给你 但现在 你们真正的礼物来了
I'll send you the link. But now for your real gifts.
该死的毒品 城里最纯的摇♥头♥丸♥
Fucking drugs. Purest MDMA in the city.
奈特 我已经吃了大♥麻♥软糖 不应该再吃摇♥头♥丸♥了
Knight, I already got gummies in me. Shouldn't add Molly to the mix.
摇♥头♥丸♥是个好东西 它和大♥麻♥软糖没有冲突
Molly's a good girl. She doesn't wanna fuck with gummies.
它只会让人若无旁人般地舞动起来
She just makes 'em dance like no one's watching.
管他的 我拼了
Fuck it, I'm in.
这就对了 没错
You are. Yes.
这是你们的酒 我们的酒来了
Here ya go. Here we go.
谢谢 太好了 还有一杯
Gracias. Great. Uno mas.
敬坏人和坏女人
To bad guys and bad bitches.
遇到我们三个上岗时要小心 你们要完蛋了
Beware when the three of us are on the prowl, you're going down.
有人会完蛋 这是肯定的
Yo, someone's going down. That's for sure.
Boom.
Ooh! Yeah.
(准新娘)
麦克 有件事我一直都想和你谈谈
Yo, Mac, there's something I've been meaning to talk to you about.
挺私人的
Kind of personal.
12点钟方向有新目标 已瞄准枕头公主
Alpha Sierra Sierra, twelve o'clock, pillow princess in the crosshairs.
女子单身派对 太棒了
Oh! Bachelorette party. Nice.
戴王冠那个是我的
Tiara's mine.
你是指新娘吗? 新郎应该会不高兴的
The bride? Groom won't appreciate that too much.
这就像在战场上 你看见了目标
It's like in the field. Target's in your sights,
别管他们的私生活 否则你就会临阵退缩
forget their personal lives, or lose your nerve.
该死的 你真冷血
Goddamn you're cold-blooded.
她是你的了
She's all yours.
好了 那里有二、四、六、七
All right, so there's two, four, six, seven.
好的 剩下的我和特兰克分 赞同 开始进攻吧 伙计们
Yeah. Trunk and I'll divvy up the rest. Agreed. Engage targets, y'all.
走吧 嘿 你要一起来吗? 我们可以迟点再谈那件事吗?
Let's do it. Hey, you in? We'll talk about that thing later?
好的 我们去找点乐子吧 走
Yeah. Let's have some fun. Let's do it.
亲爱的 每个街角都潜伏着死亡危机
Honey, death lurks around every street corner.
不 我没有夸张
No, I'm not being overdramatic.
舞会之夜是青少年酒驾最危险的夜晚
Prom night is the most dangerous night for teenage drinking and driving.
确保珍来回都搭豪华轿车 而且司机没有犯罪记录
Make sure Jen has a limo, a driver without a record,
还有让她在午夜前回家
and to be home before midnight.
亲爱的 你这么说不公平 你知道我也想回家
Honey. That's not fair. You know I wanted to be there.
但这次的任务很重要
This mission was important.
什么? 不 我当然不是说 我们的女儿不重要 什么. . .
What? No, of course, I'm not saying our daughter's not important. What the. . .
喂 保罗的太太 我是查德·麦克奈特
Hey, Paul's wife, Chad McKnight here.
我只想说你丈夫今天是个真正的英雄
I just want to say your husband was a real hero today.
他做了一些疯狂的事
He did some crazy shit.
要不我们就放他一马 让他放松一下吧?
Why don't we cut the guy some slack, let him have some fun, huh?
也许就跳几支大腿舞 顶多也是手♥淫♥
Maybe a couple of lap dances. Handy at most.
喂?
Hello?
她挂了电♥话♥ 该死的 伙计
She hung up. Fuck, dude.
太感谢了 她会原谅你的
Thanks a lot. She'll forgive you.
别紧张 过来喝几杯吧 你知道我不喝酒
Stop stressing, have a drink. I don't drink.
也许那就是你的问题 没错
Maybe that's your problem. Right.
你得他妈的放松点
Gotta loosen the fuck up.
太好了! 现在我浑身湿透了
Great! Now I'm drenched.
我也湿透了
Me too.
抱歉
Sorry.
(中情局黑狱 莫哈韦沙漠 地点不详)
听说你喜欢奢华的生活 科索沃
Heard you liked to live large, Koslov.
我给你安排了这里最好的套房♥ 好极了
I made sure to give you our best suite. Charming.
你知道现在几点了吗?
Do you happen to know the time?
时间对你来说已经不存在了 你再也见不到天日了
Time no longer exists for you. You'll never see the light of day again.
我可不敢如此妄断
I wouldn't be so sure about that.
我一定是开始出现幻觉了 因为我看见温特斯了
I must be starting to trip balls because I see Winters.
不 我也看见她了
Nope, I see her too.
好啊
Well, well, well.
看来独狼要加入狼群了 要来一瓶百威啤酒吗?
Looks like the lone wolf's come to join the pack. Bud Heavy?
你到底是怎么在短短几个小时 把这个派对搞定的?
How the hell did you pull this together on a few hours' notice?
就凭我取之不尽的足智多谋
My inexhaustible resourcefulness.
再加上美金 就能让你在拉斯维加斯人见人爱
That and Uncle Sam's dime buys you a lot of Vegas goodwill.
你见过乔伊了吗?
Have you met Joey?
我的天啊 我从虎王那里租来的
Oh, my God. I rented him from the Tiger King.
不是在监狱里那个 我不是混♥蛋♥ 而是新的那个
Not the one in jail. I'm not an asshole. The new one.
不过他说不要吓到它 这家伙跑得像风一样快 不是吗?
He said not to spook him though, these things run like the wind. Don't ya?
你♥他♥妈♥是个白♥痴♥ 我的老师过去常这么说
You're a fucking idiot. My teachers used to say that.
哈格蒂是在吸可♥卡♥因♥? 当然不是 这是阿得拉和氯♥胺♥酮♥
Is Hagerty doing cocaine? Fuck, no. It's Adderall and ketamine.
加上马用镇定剂和灌装奶油
With a horse tranq garnish and a whipp-ed chaser.
你们都不用做毒品检测吗?
Don't you guys get tested?
你知道要把尿弄干净有多简单吗? 这里是美国
You know how easy it is to get clean piss? This is America.
既然如此 那就让你的尿保持干净 以免毁了你的事业
In that case, keep clean pissing your career away.
拜托了 温特斯 你不是来当搞笑警♥察♥的
Come on, Winters. You didn't come here to be the fun police.
学一学科技妹吧 科技妹是来参加派对的 对吧?
Hey, take a cue from Tech Chick. Tech Chick came here to party, right?
对 这是派对时间
Yeah. Party time.
她不叫科技妹
Her name isn't Tech Chick.
她叫玛雅·勒纳 加入我们团队已经半年了
Her name is Maya Lerner. She's been on our team for six months.
叫我科技妹也没关系 或者你想叫我什么都行
Oh, I'm fine with Tech Chick. Or anything you want to call me.
看吧? 科技妹懂幽默感! 爱你!
See? Tech Chick gets it! Love you!
去他的 如果不是我们 这个混♥蛋♥大兵在这次任务中
Fuck him. G. I. Jerk-Off wouldn't know his ass from a hole in the ground
连个屁都不知道
on this mission if it weren't for us.
勒纳 我需要你帮我个忙 好的 长官
Lerner, I need your help with something. Yes, ma'am.
我把笔记本电脑带来了 “出门一定要带上它”
I brought my laptop. "Don't leave home without it. "
先把工作放在一旁 我需要你帮我把这瓶酒喝完
Forget work. I need you to help me polish this off.
你想和我一起喝酒?
You want to drink? With me?
来吧 轮到我们开派对了 好吧
Come on. It's our turn to party. Okay.
尽情狂欢吧!
Fuck it!
你们想融化那美丽的小脑袋吗?
You want to melt those pretty minds of yours?
深蓝裸盖菇
Psilocybe azurescens,
也就是所谓的飞碟菇
otherwise known as flying saucer mushrooms.
注入了军用级的麦角酸二♥乙♥基♥酰♥胺♥
Infused with military-grade lysergic acid diethylamide.
(马格纳斯大号♥安全套)
好吧 你今晚不需要这个了
Yeah, you won't be needing this tonight.
管他的 这是个派对 对吧? 来点菠萝 拌上鳄梨酱
What the hell. It's a party, right? A little pineapple, mixed with guacamole.
Wow!
你感觉到了吗? 我感觉到了 你呢?
Are you feeling it? Oh, I'm feeling it. You feeling it?
我百分百感觉到了
Oh, I'm definitely feeling it.
(中情局黑狱 核实验室试验设施)
正在测量U-235同位素
Measuring U-235 isotope.
太奇怪了
That's odd.
(U-235同位素 达到或低于安全水平)
这不对 必须向高层报告 哈格蒂在哪里?
This can't be right. We need to take this to the top. Where's Hagerty?
太棒了
That is dope.
(实验室的鼠辈)
(实验室的鼠辈 未接来电)
Whoa!
阿容! 怎么了 小子?
Yunga! What's going on, kid?
女士们 让我给你们介绍 我在这个世界上最好的朋友
Ladies, I want you to meet my bestie in the whole wide world.
这是美国空军的保罗·容上尉
This is Captain Paul Yung, USAF,
绰号♥是“你真♥他♥妈♥傻”
which stands for "U Silly As Fuck. "
你什么时候才能放下手♥机♥ 一起狂欢?
Get off your phone and come join the party.
嘿 这里将会有一些水上运动
Hey. There's going to be some water sports here.
你想加入吗?
You want to get in on this?
你也知道我是已婚人士
You know I'm married.
所以我才问你 保罗 你真的很需要放纵一下
And that's why I'm asking you, Paul. You need this so goddamn bad.
不过随你便 好吧?
But suit yourself. Okay?
现在去尝尝那边的鳄梨酱吧 那是好东西
Now go try that guacamole over there. It's the goddamn bomb.
剧集 | 湮灭(2023) | 导航列表