剧集 | 湮灭(2023) | 导航列表
(20个小时前)
Huh?
我都说了 这是个完美的复♥制♥品!
I told you, it's the perfect replica!
我们的加密货币买♥♥家 绝不会知道是假的
Our crypto buyers will never know it's a fake.
直到他们尝试将它引爆
Until they try to detonate it.
到那时候 那个变♥态♥的马多克斯 已经把他们连同这座城市
And by that time, that psychopath Maddox will have incinerated them,
一起烧成灰烬了
along with this entire city.
也就是说今天是我们 享受拉斯维加斯的最后一天了
Which means today is our last day to enjoy Las Vegas.
走吧 我们去夜♥总♥会♥吗?
Let's go. Shall we go to the club?
不准去!
No!
现在出去是个不必要的风险
Leaving now is an unnecessary risk.
我亲爱的妹妹
My darling sister,
我知道你为今天的事感到紧张 但是放轻松
I know you're nervous about today but relax.
一切尽在我掌握之中
Everything's under control.
我并不紧张 而且你太放肆了
I'm not nervous and you're out of control.
每天都这样 喝酒、吸毒、玩女人
Every day, it's the same thing. Drinking, drugs, women.
我找到了这玩意
I found these.
还有你上一个妓♥女♥ 留下的一堆放荡的衣服
And a bunch of other slutty clothes your last whore left here.
嗯 她不是妓♥女♥ 她是个IG模特
Yeah. Well, she wasn't a whore. She was an Instagram model.
是啊 IG模特
Right, an Instagram model.
“我可以和你的私人飞机自♥拍♥吗?
"Is it okay if I take a selfie with your private jet? "
我想把它发到TikTok上 不给拍就不口♥交♥”
"I want to post it on TikTok. No PJ no BJ. "
你演得真像
You're so good at that.
这破事会让你进监狱的
This shit will get you behind bars.
喂
Hey.
我只是玩玩而已
I'm just having some fun.
玩?
Fun?
玩
Fun.
你知道一个人 在这个国家长大并不好玩吗?
It wasn't fun growing up in this country alone.
活在谎言中 假装自己是别人
Living a lie, pretending to be somebody else.
你是我在地球另一端唯一的家人
You're the only family I had on the other side of the world.
唯一让我熬过那些年的动力
What got me through those years
就是希望有一天你会出现 让我能再次拥有一个家
was the hope that you'd arrive and I'd have a family again.
妹妹 你的愿望会实现的
Nastenka, you will have your wish.
我们可以为父母报仇
We can get revenge for the death of our parents.
我们可以赚到足以让我们的余生
We can make the money to do whatever the fuck we want
随心所欲的钱
for the rest of our lives.
我唯一想要的是你平安无事
All I want is you to be safe.
要是你出了什么事 我不知道我会怎么. . .
If something happens to you, I don't know what I would. . .
Whoa! Whoa!
妹妹 相信我 我们一定能成功
Nastenka, trust me, we're gonna make it.
希望如此 哥 希望如此
I hope so, brother. I hope so.
我会确保一切顺利的 哥
I'll make sure everything works out, brother.
我不能失去你
I won't lose you.
早上好呀 安娜塔西亚
Good morning to you, too, Anastasia.
都到齐了吗? 巴里诺夫兄弟已经准备好了
Is this everyone? The Barinov brothers are standing by.
你确定想让他们参与进来吗?
Are you sure you want them involved?
这两个畜生不受人控制
You cannot control those animals.
你说得好像这是件坏事似的
You say that as if it's a bad thing.
联络他们 还有罗德里格斯先生
Call them. And Mr. Rodriguez, too.
告诉他我们需要人手
Tell him we need some men.
这些钱绝对够了
It's definitely enough.
《醉爆特攻队》
进去一下就出来
Quick in-and-out.
我只是想看看能不能 从玛雅的笔记本里找回她的追踪软件
I just need to see if I can salvage Maya's tracking software.
尽量停得靠近点
Keep it close.
拉娜赢了这局又怎么样?
Lana won this round, so what?
战斗还没结束 我们会抓到她的
Fight's not over. We'll get her.
拉娜 安娜塔西亚·科索沃 一整晚都在我眼皮底下
Lana. I had Anastasia Koslov right under my nose all night.
我怎么没看出来?
How can I not see it?
因为根本无迹可寻
Because there was nothing to see.
情报显示她很多年前已经死了
Intel told us that she died years ago.
早在我们听说过科索沃家族之前
Long before any of us heard of the Koslovs.
而且这不只是你的问题 她从一开始就糊弄了我们所有人
And it's not just on you, she played all of us from the jump.
我还牺牲了我的老二保护她 显然 她并不需要我保护
I risked my dick to protect her. Obviously, she didn't need my protection.
如果她和我遇过的
And if she's anything like
其他俄♥罗♥斯♥卧底一样的话
the other sleeper cell Russians I've encountered,
那她这辈子都在接受战斗训练
she's had combat training her whole life.
这就解释了为什么那些俄♥罗♥斯♥人 突然又在基地那里占上风了
That explains why the Russians were suddenly back in play at the compound.
出来吧
Come on.
木已成舟 我们只能继续前进
What's done is done. Got to keep moving forward.
这他妈还没结束
This ain't fucking over.
我的天啊 你让我觉得 自己是世界上最幸运的男人!
Oh, my God. You have made me feel like the luckiest man alive!
我都不记得什么时候这么开心过了
I can't remember a time I felt this happy.
好吧 我们应该见好就收
Should we quit while we're ahead
还是做一些完全不负责任的事?
or should we do something completely irresponsible?
这是修辞问句?
Is that a rhetorical question?
天啊 我爱死你了 我爱你
God, I love you so much. I love you.
兄弟 我要全部买♥♥33号♥
My man. Everything on 33 right here.
迈克尔·乔丹 停止下注
Michael Jordan. No more bets.
迈克尔·乔丹不是23号♥吗?
Isn't Michael Jordan 23?
妈的 你说得对 兄弟 我可不可以. . .
Shit. You're right. My man, can I put that--
33号♥!
Thirty three!
见鬼了! 我的天啊!
Holy shit! Oh, my God!
太棒了! 这简直是我人生中最棒的一天!
Yes! This is the greatest day of my life!
兰登还没接电♥话♥吗?
Langdon's still not answering?
嗯 肯定出了事 他通常. . . 温特斯
Something's wrong. He usually- Winters.
长官 我一直在找你 听我说 核弹已经. . .
Sir, I've been trying to reach you. Listen, the nuke has been--
被安娜塔西亚·科索沃拦截了
Intercepted by Anastasia Koslov,
她一直在你身边 但你却浑然不知
who you had in your possession the entire time and didn't know it.
我知道这看起来像什么 但是. . .
I know how this looks, but--
结束了 温特斯
It's over, Winters.
什么?
What?
不 还没结束 我们还有时间
No, it's not over. We still have time.
已经没时间了
Not anymore.
我争取过了 相信我 但我也无能为力了
I tried, believe me, but it's out of my hands.
别太难过 这不是你的错 而是我的错
Don't take it too hard. It's not your fault. It's mine.
我不该把这个重任交给你的
I shouldn't have put you in this position.
我就知道还太早了
I knew it was too soon.
一点都不早
It wasn't too soon.
我当时准备好了
I was ready.
现在也准备好了
I am ready.
抱歉 艾娃 我真的无能为力了
I'm sorry, Ava, there's nothing more I can do.
我会祈祷让你平安回来
I'll pray you return home safely.
长官 拜托了
Sir, please.
你一定要给我们最后一次机会
You have to give us one last chance.
长官? 你已经没有机会了
Sir? You're out of last chances.
这个白♥痴♥是谁?
Who's this twat waffle?
联调局特工弗格森
FBI Special Agent Ferguson.
你来这里干什么?
What are you doing here?
我正要问你同样的问题
I was about to ask you the same thing.
当我看到你六万美元的酒店账单时
When I saw your $60, 000 hotel bill,
我心想
I thought to myself,
“这对一个临时指挥中心来说 似乎有点贵了”
"Well, that seems a bit pricey for a makeshift Command Center, "
但从这里的情况来看
but from the looks of this place
很明显你的团队 更喜欢尽情玩乐 而不是尽职尽责
it's clear your team would rather play hard than work hard.
没那回事 我们喜欢两者兼施
That's not true. We like to do both.
你知道 当我接到电♥话♥ 说这次任务彻底失败时
When I got the call that this mission had gone FUBAR,
我就想肯定是哪里搞错了
I figured there had to be some kind of mistake.
你们应该是精英中的精英
You guys are supposed to be the best of the best.
但我看到的是什么?
And what do I find?
一滩一滩的呕吐物 用过的安全套
Puddles of puke, used condoms,
还有一头被你们这群变♥态♥ 喂了可♥卡♥因♥的骆驼
and a camel you sick fucks have plied with cocaine.
骆驼有自♥由♥选择的权利
That camel's free to make his own choices.
现在没有了 我已经联络了动物控制中心
Not anymore, I called Animal Control.
它要回到笼子里去了
It's going back in the cage.
你这个王八蛋
You motherfucker.
好吧 你知道吗? 我同意
Okay, you know what? I agree.
事情确实是有点失控了
Things got a little out of control,
但一旦我们知道任务还得继续
but once we knew the mission was on,
我们都全力以赴 并做好了我们该死的工作
we dialed it in and we did our fucking jobs.
是吗 温特斯?
Really, Winters?
剧集 | 湮灭(2023) | 导航列表