剧集 | 湮灭(2023) | 导航列表
There you are.
伙计 其实这些家伙很不错
Dude, turns out these guys are cool as fuck.
过来和我们一起抽吧
Get over here and smoke with us.
去死吧 你个王八蛋!
Die, you son of a bitch!
什么鬼? 不! 你打中加里了
What the fuck? No! You shot Gary.
不 崔维斯 他还好吗?
No, no, no. Travis, is he okay?
妈的 他去哪了?
Shit, where'd it go?
住手 保罗
Stand down, Paulie.
够了! 你已经失控了!
That's enough! You are out of control!
别伤害崔维斯
Do not harm Travis.
他是我最好的朋友 而且将会是我婚礼上的伴郎
He's my best friend, and the best man at my wedding.
王八蛋
Motherfucker.
崔维斯 不要!
Travis, no!
该死的 这些家伙真碍事
Damn, these guys keep getting in the way.
船坞附近有枪声 是从湖那边传来的
Shots fired near the dock. It's coming from across the lake.
计划有变 我们现在就离开
Change of plans. We leave now.
计时器. . . 只能迟点再拆了
The timer- Fix it later.
C队 把车开过来
Charlie team. Marshall the vehicles.
C队 请回复
Charlie team, respond.
威廉姆斯 启动直升机
Williams, fire up the chopper.
威廉姆斯 收到吗?
Williams, copy.
交通工具已遭到攻击 执行撤离协议!
Transpo's compromised. Evac protocol!
Ah!
去你的!
Fuck you!
该死的
Oh, shit.
谁在开枪?
Who's firing those shots?
勒纳 请回答
Lerner, come in.
保罗! 不!
Paul! No!
它一直在烦我
It won't leave me alone.
你又发疯了! 你不明白
You're acting crazy again! You don't understand.
把枪给我! 不!
Just give me the gun! No!
不!
No, no, no!
到底发生了什么事?
What the hell's going on?
外面有枪声!
Shots fired from the outside!
他妈的 他们知道我们来了
Fuck. There goes our element of surprise.
是谁在开抢?
Who's shooting?
你觉得是谁? 还有谁有枪?
Who do you think? The only other person with a gun?
你最喜欢的战术指挥官? 走吧
Your favorite tactical lead? Let's go.
好 我们去找他吧
Yeah, let's get him.
差不多好了
Almost there.
或者我可以按下按钮
Or I can press the button.
我知道准备的时间有点长
I know it's been a long build-up,
但我保证 压轴这一句是值得的
but I promise, the punch line will be worth it.
我希望你喜欢手撕猪肉
I hope you like pulled pork.
太变♥态♥了! 你太变♥态♥了!
That's fucked up! You're fucked up!
别再提烧烤了 王八蛋!
And stop talking about barbecue, motherfucker!
埃伦 我们遭到攻击了
Ehren, we're under attack.
马多克斯说把人♥质♥干掉 然后撤离
Maddox says kill the hostages and evac.
在我按下按钮后
I guess you get a quick and painless death,
你应该会迅速无痛地死去
after I push the button.
不要!
No, no, no, no! Oh!
你还好吗 兄弟?
How you holding up, bro?
我的妈呀!
Oh! Fuck!
保罗! 把枪给我 不!
Paul! Give me the gun. No!
勒纳 我们被发现了 你♥他♥妈♥的在哪里?
Lerner, we're blown. Where the fuck are you?
勒纳 请回复
Lerner, respond.
我不喜欢檫木
I don't like sassafras.
勒纳 回答我 该死的
Lerner, come in, goddamn it.
马多克斯知道我们来了 我们需要你看. . .
Maddox knows we're here. We need your eyes on. . .
糟了. . .
Oh, shit. . .
玛雅 收到吗?
Maya, copy.
通讯器没用了
Comms are useless.
还没找到核弹
No sign of a nuke.
我们整个计划都完蛋了
Our whole plan is fucked.
不一定
Maybe not.
玛雅说我们搞定了主楼 大部分的房♥间 但地下室还没搜过
Maya said we cleared the main floor, but we haven't checked the basement.
在这里等我 我去搜
Hold here, I'll clear.
该死的
Fuck.
要不把它拔下来再插回去看看?
Maybe unplug it then plug it back in?
给我闭嘴
Shut up.
我们现在该怎么办?
What the fuck do we do now?
我们继续执行任务 总不能让他们把拉斯维加斯炸掉吧
We stay on mission. We can't let them blow up Vegas.
我是个技工 保罗
My job is tech, Paul.
你是个飞行员
Yours is flying.
所以除非你看到 外面停着一个会飞的电脑
So unless you see a flying computer parked outside.
目前没有
Not at the moment.
不过那又怎么样?
But so what?
你想就这么放弃吗?
You want to just give up?
不想? 好吧 我也不想
No? Well, me neither.
你确实没有一流的设备
So you don't have your top of the line tech.
多大点事
Big deal.
我的直升机也没了
I don't have my Vulture
还有个小魔怪一直缠着我
and I've got a Gremlin fucking with me
而且我的血液中充斥着足以杀死 一头成年犀牛的迷幻剂
and enough psychedelics in my veins to kill a full-grown rhino.
我甚至不知道我们的对话是不是真的
I don't even know if I'm having this conversation.
说不定你可能是一颗仙人掌
For all I know, you could be a cactus.
我不是仙人掌
I'm not a cactus.
我知道现在看起来不是这样
I know it doesn't seem that way.
但此刻 一切还是未知数
But right now, nothing is certain.
不过你认为这样就能阻止我
But do you think that's gonna keep me
尽一切可能去拯救我的女儿吗?
from doing everything I can to save my daughter?
没门!
Fuck no!
你要让那些坏掉的机器阻止你吗?
Are you gonna let some broken machine stop you?
不 什么?
No. What?
没门 为什么?
Fuck, no. And why not?
因为当命运把你扔进蝎子洞里
Because when life throws you in a scorpion bed
你♥他♥妈♥的得靠自己拼命爬出来!
you climb your ass right the fuck back out!
该死的 那是什么意思?
Oh, damn. What does that mean?
意思是振作起来 帮我把哈格蒂弄到木筏上去
It means get your shit together and help me get Hagerty in the raft.
我们还有工作要做
We still got a job to do.
这玩意怎么用?
How do you cock this?
你不知道这些人有多变♥态♥
You have no idea how fucked up these guys are.
我有一点点概念
I have a bit of an idea.
你得把它拔♥出♥来♥ 好的
You gotta pull it out, Knight. Yeah.
天啊. . . 你得把它拔♥出♥来♥
Oh, God. . . You gotta pull it out.
好吧
Okay.
好吧 听好了 我要摸你老二了
All right, listen. I'm gonna have to touch your dick.
我不反对
I'm not opposed to it.
如果你不介意 我也不介意
I'm okay with it if you're okay with it.
没什么大不了的
It's not a big deal. Oh!
我总是在洗澡的时候拍你屁♥股♥
I slap your ass in the shower all the time.
对 该死的
Yeah. Fuck.
我是不是不应该. . . 快拔♥出♥来♥! 求你了
Should I not do that- Just pull it out! Please.
好吧 我要拔了
All right, here we go. Here we go.
我要按这个按钮吗? 不!
Do I press the button? No!
操 伙计们! 我才刚到
Fuck, guys! I just got here.
好吧 那我直接拔♥出♥来♥了
All right, I'm just gonna pull it out.
好的 有我在 伙计 我来帮你解决
Okay. I got you buddy. I got you.
我要. . . 开始拔了
I'm gonna. . . There we go.
好了 数到三
All right, on three.
数到三就拔. . . 看着我
On three. . . Look at me.
一、二. . .
One, two.
你数到二就拔了!
You went on two!
这是个老派的心理. . . 小心!
It's an old psychological- Look out!
我的老二香不香 王八蛋?
How's my dick smell, motherfucker?
伙计 这也太狠了
Dude, that was so fucking raw.
谢谢你来救我
Hey, thanks for coming to get me.
这是必须的
Never considered otherwise.
能把你救出来太好了
Good to have you back.
拉娜呢?
Where's Lana?
你到底在哪里 伙计?
Where the hell are you, man?
剧集 | 湮灭(2023) | 导航列表