剧集 | 湮灭(2023) | 导航列表
我很抱歉 我就是. . . 不 别抱歉
I'm sorry, I just- No, don't be.
你很清楚自己的底线 我也很尊重那一点
You've been clear about your boundaries and I respect the fuck outta them.
我只是有点兴奋 因为我从未试过 在铺满现金的床上亲热
Just got amped 'cause I never made out on a bed of cash-eesh before.
真的太爽了
Shit is lit.
对吧?
I know, right?
我超爱天上掉下来的钱
I fucking love free sky money.
来吧 和我一起看风景
Come on, look at this view with me.
是不是很棒?
Isn't this amazing?
珍 亲爱的 我是你♥爸♥爸
Jen, honey, it's your father.
我真的需要和你谈谈
I need to talk to you.
我现在就给你打电♥话♥ 请接电♥话♥ 我求你了
I'm calling you now. Please pick up. I'm begging you.
你♥他♥妈♥是认真的吗?
Are you fucking serious right now?
我只想让你知道我有多爱你
I want you to know how much I love you.
爸爸. . .
Dad. . .
很抱歉我错过了 你人生中那么多重要的时刻
I'm sorry I missed so many important moments in your life.
但我要你知道 我无时无刻都在想着你、想念你
But I need you to know you were always on my mind and in my heart,
无论我的任务把我带到哪里
no matter where my assignments took me.
我告诉自己我所做的一切都是为了你
I told myself I was doing it all for you.
但我应该陪在你身边的
But I should have been there for you.
爸爸 没关系
Dad, it's okay.
我很爱你 我知道 我对你的态度不好 但是. . .
I love you so much. And I know I give you shit, but. . .
我真的为你的工作感到骄傲
I'm really proud of what you do.
你是我的英雄 爸爸
You're my hero, Daddy.
你不知道听到你这么说 对我来说有多重要
You have no idea how much it means to hear you say that.
但我得走了 孩子
But I have to go now, kiddo.
我还有任务在身
There's a job left to do,
而且我可能是唯一能胜任的人
and I might be the only one who can do it.
我需要你和布拉斯特 尽量离这座城市远一点
I need you and Blast to get as far from the city as you can.
你居然记得他的名字
You remembered his name.
我试过忘掉 但就是忘不了
I couldn't forget it if I tried.
我爱你 爸爸
I love you, Dad.
我很爱很爱你 小珍
I love you so much, Jenny.
永远爱你
Always.
你♥他♥妈♥是谁?
Who are you?
我是比利 莎拉的未婚夫
I'm Billy. Sarah's fiancé.
好吧 是前未婚夫
Well, ex-fiancé.
你到底是怎么找到我的?
How the fuck did you find me?
她的手♥机♥在你那里 我们开了共享位置
You have her phone. We share locations.
他妈的 伙计 真是难以置信
Fuck me, man. Unbelievable.
隔壁屋顶上还有一个人
Another party on the roof next door.
目标制♥服♥了他 双方都被遮住了
Target subdued him. Both still under cover.
有必要的话 两个都干掉吧
Take them both if you have to.
了解
Understood.
你得走了 你不知道 自己陷入了什么境地
You gotta beat it. You don't know what you walked into.
你想干什么? 开枪打死我吗?
What are you gonna do? Snipe me?
那就动手吧 让我从痛苦中解脱出来
Do it. Put me out of my fucking misery.
放开我的武器!
Let go of my weapon!
不! 你想和莎拉在一起吗? 那就在一起吧
No! You want Sarah? You can have her.
没关系 但你得先杀了我!
Fine, but over my dead body!
你打断了我的鼻子 我从来没有骨折过
You broke my nose. I've never broken a bone.
该死的!
Fuck!
什么?
What?
别哭了 否则我就让你哭得更惨
Stop crying, or I'll give you something to cry about.
我要死了
I'm gonna die.
我要死了 你不会死的 混♥蛋♥!
I'm gonna die. You're not going to die, pendejo!
那一枪打不死你
Not from that shot.
天啊!
Oh, God!
那群美国人还活着
The Americans are still alive,
我们的撤离部队也不见人影 而你却坐在这里喝香槟
our evac is nowhere to be seen, and you sit there drinking champagne.
我想我们已经让他们占够先机了
I suppose they've enough of a head start.
什么先机?
What head start? Aw!
放松点 先生. . .
Relax. Gentlemen. . .
基里尔
Kirill.
现在你们可以用你们的家伙了
Now you can use your toys.
Hmm.
玛雅 我们离那里有多远?
Maya, how far are we?
很远 大概20层楼
It's a long way. About 20 stories.
我会让系统继续重启 以防万一
I'm gonna leave the reboot running, just in case.
你在体育课爬过绳子吗?
You ever climb a rope in gym class?
没有 我又不是百岁老人
No, I'm not a 100 years old.
但我以高分通过了兰利的生存课程
But I did ace the survival course back at Langley.
你到底来不来?
You coming or what?
天啊!
Oh, God! Oh, God!
我的天啊!
Oh, my God! Oh, my God! Oh, my God!
听好了 我要重新调整位置
Listen up. I'm gonna reposition myself.
当我给你信♥号♥♥时 你就举起那块手表
When I give you the signal, you're gonna hold up that watch,
确保假银的部分被阳光照射到
and make sure you catch the sun with that fake silver.
我的手表? 什么? 为什么?
My watch? Wait? Why?
这样那个混♥蛋♥ 就会以为那是我的瞄准镜
So that asshole thinks it's my scope.
但那样他不会打中我的手吗?
But isn't he gonna shoot my hand off?
可能只会打中手表 但谁也说不准
Probably just the watch, but you never know.
天啊 你真冷血
Jesus, you're cold.
对 但这么做是值得的 对我这一行来说
Yeah, well, it pays to be, in my line of work.
也许在工作以外的时间这么做不太好
Maybe it's not the best way to operate when I'm off the job.
莎拉的事我很抱歉 好吗?
I'm sorry about Sarah, okay?
我没有考虑后果
I didn't think about the consequences.
我一看到目标就直接上了
I saw a target and went for it.
这是我的习惯
That's what I do.
很抱歉这件事搞砸了你的夜晚
I'm sorry it fucked your night.
这件事搞砸了我的一生!
It fucked up my life!
听着 现在我必须超冷血地
Look, right now I gotta be ice-fucking-cold
往那个狙击手的耳朵开一枪
and put a bullet in that sniper's ear
这样我们才能活着离开这个屋顶
if you and I are gonna get off this roof alive.
所以你也要冷血一点 威利
So get ice cold with me, Willy.
让莎拉看看你并没那么无趣
Show Sarah you're not so boring after all.
好吧 等等 她说我很无趣吗?
Okay. Wait, she said I was boring?
她只是还没看过你这一面
She just hasn't seen this side of you.
我说你♥他♥妈♥的是个英雄
I say you're a fucking hero.
好吧 来就来吧
Okay. Let's do it.
Go now.
勇敢一点 比利 拿出点男人气概!
Man up, Billy. Fucking man up!
操!
Fuck!
你完蛋了 混♥蛋♥
I got you, asshole.
我要死了
I'm gonna die.
在某种程度上你还挺享受 不是吗?
Part of you is loving this, aren't you?
在某种程度上? 这可是我遗愿清单上的事
Part of me? This is bucket list.
妈的 不好了
Oh, fuck, that's not good.
退下去吗? 不 没时间了
Back down? No. There's no time.
来吧 这是我们唯一能掩护的地方了
Come on. It's the only cover we got.
嘿 嗨
Hey. Hi.
祝我们好运
For luck.
我们需要的好运可不止这么多
We're gonna need more than that.
去追他!
Go after him!
你被打中了吗? 没事
Whoa! Are you hit? No, I'm good.
基里尔!
Kirill!
我觉得你把他惹毛了
I think you pissed him off.
这种感觉是相互的
The feeling's mutual.
他没子弹了 时机正好
He's out. About fucking time.
去梯子那里!
Get to the ladder!
该死的俄♥罗♥斯♥混♥蛋♥
Fucking Russian piece of shit.
王八蛋
Motherfucker.
艾娃!
Ava!
去找那该死的核弹
Go get that fucking nuke.
麦克奈特!
McKnight!
麦克奈特!
McKnight!
麦克奈特!
McKnight!
我满血复活了 宝贝 现在怎么样了?
Back in the game, baby. Where we at?
我们还有36分钟
We've got 36 minutes left.
戈麦斯 你那里情况如何?
Gomez, what's your status?
我♥干♥掉了他们的狙击手
I took out their sniper.
但还没看到科索沃 而且他们也发现了我的位置
But still no line of sight on Koslov and my position's been compromised.
剧集 | 湮灭(2023) | 导航列表