剧集 | 湮灭(2023) | 导航列表
其实 你不如也去一趟 拐角处的婚礼小教堂吧
In fact, why don't you come down to the wedding chapel
去参加我们的婚礼
around the corner. Join us.
谢谢你! 我会带着香槟一起去!
Thank you! I'll bring the champagne!
记得来!
Come on down!
我会给他们大概十分钟
I give that about ten minutes.
赶紧动手吧 好的
Get to work. Yeah.
(进入惠特尼市边界)
拜托了
Come on.
到底在哪里?
Where the hell is it?
我知道你不想听到这句话 但是我觉得我们应该. . .
I know you don't want to hear this, but I think we should--
我们应该联♥系♥温特斯
We should check in with Winters. Mmm-hmm.
是的 我知道 我得跟她说声对不起
Yeah, I know. I need to tell her I'm sorry.
我对玛雅的事感到很内疚
I felt guilty about Maya
我有点过火了
and I went a little overboard,
而且我是个. . .
and I was a. . .
糟糕的混♥蛋♥ . . . 糟糕的混♥蛋♥ 没错
Shitty asshole. . . . shitty asshole. Exactly.
你看
Look. Look.
看看那个车牌
Look at the plate.
(内华达
THA K1NG)
毫无独创性的垃圾
Unoriginal fucks.
我要给温特斯打电♥话♥
I'm calling Winters.
温特斯 你在哪里?
Where are you?
我们有线索了
We got a lead.
他们的总部设在一家当铺
Their HQ is based out of a pawn shop.
我们资源不足 无法覆盖所有地方
We don't have resources to cover them.
我们没必要这么做 找惠特尼的那家
We don't have to. Look for the one in Whitney.
我们目前就追踪到这里
That's where we tracked them to.
看来你的计划还是管用的
Guess your plan worked.
看来你的也管用
I guess yours did, too.
好吧 我应该找到了 在这个地址集♥合♥吧
I think I got it. Rendezvous at this address.
我们找到核弹后要怎么办? 我们的拆弹专家不在
What do we do when we find the nuke? We don't have our EOD tech.
我们先搞定炸♥弹♥
We'll worry about the bomb first.
再处理哈格蒂的事
We'll deal with Hagerty later.
收到了
Copy that.
(我们在拉斯维加斯结婚了! )
Wow!
你看起来漂亮极了
You look great.
谢谢
Thank you.
我最亲爱的. . .
Dearly beloved. . .
准备好了 我们走吧
Huh. It's ready. Let's go.
有点不对劲 前面有动静
Something's wrong. There's activity out front.
妈的 他们找来了
Shit. They found us.
让大家准备作战
Get every gun we have.
保罗呢?
Where's Paul?
他刚才突然失控了 不小心伤了猫王
He went loose cannon on us, caused a bit of a Elvis incident.
我们只好逼他退出任务 但他很安全 拉娜呢?
We had to sideline him, but he's safe. Where's Lana?
她也很安全 已经在回家的路上了
Safe. On her way to her family.
之前的事我很抱歉
Hey, um. . . I'm sorry about earlier.
我也是 我是个混♥蛋♥
Me, too. I was an asshole.
有时候 你也不完全是个白♥痴♥
You, occasionally, are not a total moron.
你也不总是个冷血的婊♥子♥
And you're not always a cold-hearted bitch.
你也有对的时候
Sometimes you're right about some things.
玛雅有消息了吗?
Any update on Maya?
好吧 那让我们为她结束这一切吧 好的
So let's finish this thing for her. Okay.
那家当铺离这里只有一个街区
The pawn shop is one block from here.
我们要攻破那里 消灭马多克斯的人并保住核弹
We breach it, neutralize Maddox's team, and secure the nuke.
有人反对吗?
Any objections?
你. . .
Do you. . .
哈格蒂
Oh, Hagerty.
. . . 是否愿意娶. . .
. . . take. . .
雅妮咔·玛丽索尔·慕斯科维奇
Yanica Marisol Muskivitch.
. . . 为你的合法妻子?
. . . to be your lawfully wedded wife?
我当然愿意
Damn straight, I do.
而你 雅妮. . .
And do you, Yan. . .
叫我雅妮就好
Yani is fine.
愿意 我想嫁给他
Yes, I want him.
赶紧让他吻我吧
Tell him to kiss me now.
你可以吻新娘了
You may kiss the bride.
过来
Come here.
等等
Oh! Wait, wait.
我们还没踩碎玻璃杯
We have to break the glass.
我不知道你是犹太人 我不是
I didn't know you were Jewish. I'm not.
但我一直都很想这么做 好吗?
But I always wanted to do this.
准备好了吗? 好了
Are you ready? Yeah.
什么鬼?
What the fuck?
见鬼了
Holy shit.
这是一场该死的大屠♥杀♥
It's a goddamn bloodbath.
保持警惕 肇事者可能还在这里
Keep your guard up. Whoever it was might still be here.
温特斯 快过来
Winters, get over here.
发生了什么事?
What happened?
你来得太晚了
You're too late.
是谁干的?
Who did this?
科索沃
Koslov.
他到底在说什么?
What the fuck is he talking about?
我不知道
I don't know.
(好运当铺)
好运
Good luck.
怎么了?
What is it?
你在做什么 温特斯? 这是找我的
What are you doing, Winters? It's for me.
喂 拉娜
Hello, Lana.
抱歉我骗了你 艾娃
I'm sorry for lying to you, Ava,
你也不用再叫我拉娜了
and you don't have to call me Lana anymore.
你知道我是谁
You know who I am.
你的父母死于美国的空袭
Your parents died in an American airstrike,
你哥哥活了下来 显然你也是
your brother survived, and you did, too.
该死的
Shit.
你是安娜塔西亚·科索沃
You're Anastasia Koslov.
现在你终于看到事实的全部了
Now you see the full picture.
你来这里干什么? 我是让你帮我们
What are you doing here? I'm telling you to help us.
挺简单的 上面说
It's fairly simple. It says,
“我们在当铺见”
"Meet back at the pawn shop. "
哪一家当铺?
Which pawn shop?
祝你们好运
Good luck.
告诉我你想要什么
Tell me what you want.
就像我说的 艾娃
It's like I said, Ava.
重新开始永远都不晚
It's never too late to start again.
在早上九点前放了我哥哥
Release my brother by 9:00 a. m.
否则 你知道会有什么后果
or well, you know the rest.
剧集 | 湮灭(2023) | 导航列表