剧集 | 湮灭(2023) | 导航列表
No!
见鬼了
Ugh! Oh, shit.
什么事?
What is it?
我好像捞到我们的针了
I think I found our needle.
太棒了 宝贝
Oh, fuck yeah, baby.
先生?
Sir?
什么事?
What is it?
逮到你这个王八蛋了!
Got your bitch ass!
准备好
Be ready.
快上! 马上给我下车 王八蛋!
Go, go, go! Get out now, motherfucker!
天啊 求求你
Oh, shit, oh, shit, oh shit. Please.
别杀我!
Don't kill me!
你♥他♥妈♥是谁?
Who the hell are you?
我是唐尼 一个送货司机
I'm Donnie. Delivery driver.
有一群人袭击了我
These guys, they jumped me.
他们拿着枪
They had guns.
他们抢走了我的货车 并让我朝这边开
They took my van and told me to drive this way.
他们交换了货车
They swapped vans.
该死的
Shit.
应该没问题 把货车停在这里 我们走吧
Looks clear. Leave the van here. Let's go.
你没看见他们往哪个方向去了吗?
You didn't see which way they were headed?
没有 他们只是开着我的货车走了
No, they just took off in my van.
妈的 他们现在可能在任何地方
Shit, they could be anywhere by now.
该死的
Shit.
我知道要怎么找到他们 是啊
I know how to find them. Sure.
你要用你的迷幻力 和他们融为一体吗?
Gonna use your psychedelic powers and mind-meld with them?
不 我们只需要 打电♥话♥给这个家伙的上级
No, we just call this guy's supervisor.
每辆送货的车都有跟踪记录
All these vehicles get tracked for deliveries.
应该很容易找到
Should be easy.
操 你说得对
Fuck, you're right.
该死的 那些鳄梨酱拓展了你的思维
Goddamn. The guac's expanding your mind.
我要开始微量摄入那玩意了
I'm gonna start microdosing that.
可以吗?
Is it working?
不 还是一样 出现了加密锁的画面
No, same deal. It goes to this encrypted lock.
可惜玛雅不在 没有人能帮我们
Too bad we don't have Maya here.
我知道 继续找 一定能找到什么线索的
I know. Keep looking. There's got to be something here.
拉娜 你没必要这么做
Lana, you don't have to do that.
你经历的已经够多了
You have been through enough already.
趁现在还有时间 我得送你离开这里
I need to give you a ride while there's time.
不! 不用了
No! No.
听我说 一开始我不想和这件事 有任何关系 这是. . .
Look, I wanted nothing to do with all this at first, it's a. . .
我知道 这是一团糟 但你的队员救了我的命
I know, a fucking mess, but your team saved my life.
我不确定他们还是不是我的队员 不 他们是!
I'm not sure they're my team anymore. No, they are!
这就像. . .
Hey, it's like. . .
防弹少年团解散 去做他们的单飞一样
when BTS broke up to work on their solo stuff,
但那只是一个间歇
but it was like a hiatus.
就当你说的没错吧
If you say so.
而你们想阻止的这些人 他们真的很坏
And these guys you're trying to stop, they're like really bad.
所以如果有什么是我能帮忙的 我想这么做
So if there's anything I can do, I want to.
真的吗? 嗯
Really? Yeah.
能做点有意义的事也挺好的
It'd be nice to do something meaningful for once.
再说 我还没上过一个 真正的一线艺人 我还不想死
Plus, I don't want to die before I fuck a legitimate A-lister.
《单身女郎》里没有失败者
No losers from Bachelorette.
温特斯 有发现
Uh, Winters, I found something.
拉迪默? 从来没听说过
Ladimer? Never heard of it.
是拉迪 我超爱那个地方的
Oh! That's Ladi's. I love that place.
也许没什么特别的
Probably nothing.
等等. . .
Wait. . .
你在干什么? 你为什么不守着那些俄♥国♥人?
Why aren't you guarding the Russians?
抱歉 先生 我正试着联♥系♥达拉斯 他的语♥音♥信箱满了
Sorry. I'm trying to reach Dallas. His voicemail's full.
我想他在拉迪那儿
I think he's at Ladi's.
我记得其中一个坏人 提到过另一个坏人. . . 达拉斯
I remember one of the bad guys saying something about another bad guy. . . Dallas.
他说他们联♥系♥不上他 因为他正忙着在拉迪狂欢
They couldn't get in touch with him 'cause he was busy at Ladi's.
如果那里还有马多克斯的手下
Well, if one of Maddox's guys is still there,
他可能知道马多克斯会去哪里
he may know where Maddox is headed.
即使他不开口 你也能让他解锁手♥机♥
Even if he doesn't talk, you can get him to unlock his phone.
这个叫拉迪的地方 还没打烊的可能性有多大?
What are the chances this Ladi's place is open?
那是个下班后的俱乐部
It's an after-hours club.
四点才开门 所以应该刚刚好
It doesn't open till 4:00, it's just getting good.
好吧 我们要去泡吧了
Okay, we're going clubbing.
太棒了! 女孩欢乐日
Yes! Girls' day.
我们应该通知麦克奈特 嗯 不
We should call McKnight. Yeah, no.
别提麦克奈特 我们不需要他 好吧
Fuck McKnight. We don't need him. Okay.
而且他不服从命令
He doesn't follow orders.
嘿 他刚才又不是想把事情搞砸
Hey, he wasn't trying to mess things up back there.
他确实救了我和特兰克
He did help me and Trunk.
好吧 你们知道吗? 我们得走了
You know what? We got to go.
戈麦斯 这里还有能用的车吗?
Uh, Gomez, is there any car here we can use?
有 我知道有一辆
Yeah, I know just the one.
(保时捷911卡雷拉S)
这里没有! 这里也没有!
Clear here! Here, too!
我的老天爷 怎么了?
Oh, sweet baby Jesus. What is it?
有什么发现? 救命的东西
What do you got? Salvation.
求你了 上帝 一个就好
Please, God, just one.
我要的就这么多
That's all I'm asking for.
这样吧? 我每个礼拜天都去教堂
You know what? I'll go back to church every Sunday.
不是非得有果酱
Doesn't need to be jelly.
王八蛋!
Son of a bitch!
谁他妈会留下一个空的甜甜圈盒子!
Who the fuck leaves an empty fucking doughnut box!
我的牧师总是说 上帝的旨意是高深莫测的
My pastor always says the Lord works in mysterious ways.
去你的 保罗!
Fuck you, Paul!
去你的牧师和他老妈! 给我闭嘴!
Fuck your pastor and pastor's momma! Shut up!
天啊 特兰克 他妈的冷静点
Christ. Chill the fuck out.
马多克斯可能还在附近
Maddox could still be nearby.
换成手♥枪♥ 我们要徒步前进
Switch to your secondary. We're gonna continue on foot.
保罗 保持距离 免得你又出状况
Paul, keep your distance, in case you freak out.
我说了我没事
I told you. I'm fine.
你确定马多克斯的手下 在这里狂欢吗?
This is where Maddox's guy's partying?
这里看起来像个废墟 我知道 但相信我 把卡给我
Looks like an abandoned building. I know. But trust me. Give me the card.
你确定我们这样能进去吗?
Are you sure we're getting in like this?
我们已经进去了
We're already in.
太棒了!
Yes!
什么鬼!
What the fuck!
(玉米糖)
操! DJ是玉米糖?
Oh, shit! Candy Corn is DJing?
你要去哪里?
Where you going?
妈的 早该知道 带拉娜来俱乐部会是场灾难
Should've known bringing Lana to the club would be a disaster.
嘿 穿蓝裙子的金发女郎 三?
Blonde in the blue dress. Three?
无论她是什么意思 我才不管
Whatever the fuck she wants. I don't care.
我们要怎么找到那个叫达拉斯的人?
How are we supposed to find Dallas?
我们连他长什么样子都不知道 而且这地方太拥挤了
We don't know what he looks like. This place is packed.
这样吧? 我们分头行事 四处打听一下吧
We're just gonna spread out and ask around.
嗯 好吧
Yeah. Okay.
伙计们! 跟我来 我为我们争取了上DJ台的机会
Guys! Come with me. I got us into the DJ booth.
我们没时间上DJ台了!
We don't have time for the DJ booth!
让这三位上去贵宾区
Let these three up to VIP.
他妈的怎么搞的? 我比这些女人性感多了!
What the f'ing fuck? I'm way hotter than these hos!
是吗? 你做梦
Yeah? You wish.
戈麦斯 我们非常支持女性 而且完全不赞成这种做法
Gomez. We're very supportive of women and do not approve of this process at all.
去你♥妈♥的♥ 荡♥妇♥
Oh, go fuck yourself, slut.
那你也去死吧 婊♥子♥
Well, then fuck you too, bitch.
你去死吧
You go fuck yourself.
视野不错 对吧? 对 绝佳的有利位置
Great view, right? Yeah, perfect vantage point.
好吧 所以我们要找的人 脖子上有个老鹰文身
Okay. So we're looking for a guy with an eagle tat on his neck.
保镖说他是常客
Bouncer says he's a regular.
做得好 拉娜
Nice work, Lana.
我们去下一个街区看看吧
Let's check the next block.
我不知道 麦克奈特 也许我们应该和温特斯联♥系♥
I don't know, McKnight. Maybe we should check in with Winters.
不 她会拖我们后腿 我们得继续前进
No, she'd slow us down. We gotta keep moving.
你确定? 还是说你只想证明她是错的
Are you sure or you trying to prove her wrong?
你在质疑我的领导能力吗?
You questioning my leadership?
我只是问了一个诚实的问题
剧集 | 湮灭(2023) | 导航列表