剧集 | 湮灭(2023) | 导航列表
Just asked an honest question.
所以现在你变诚实了?
So honesty's your thing now?
但我们认识这么久以来 你却一直骗我说自己是直男?
After lying to me about being straight the entire time?
我没骗你 好吗?
I never lied about that, okay?
只是你没问 我没说而已
You didn't ask, I didn't tell.
而且这根本不是我想和你谈的事
That's not what I wanted to talk about.
好吧 那就现在说吧
All right. Let it out then.
你还对我撒了什么谎?
What other lies you been telling me?
我要离开团队了
I'm leaving the team.
这是我最后一次出任务
This is the end of my tour.
任务一完成 我就要离开了
Once the mission's done, I'm done too.
你是什么意思? 你♥他♥妈♥还能做什么?
What do you mean? What are you gonna do?
私人保镖
Private security.
你在开玩笑吧
You gotta be kidding me.
你要去给黑水公♥司♥的亿万富翁打工?
You're gonna go work for some Blackwater billionaire dildos?
不 是当嘎嘎小姐的保镖
Nah. It's for Lady Gaga.
嘎嘎小姐
Lady Gaga.
她比我们重要? 一个该死的歌♥手?
She's more important than us? A fucking singer?
她是个创作歌♥手 慈善家 而且还是一线艺人!
She's a singer, songwriter, philanthropist, A-list actress!
我刚救了你
I just saved your ass
还有你那该死的老二 现在你却要辞职!
and your fucking dick and now you're quitting!
我比任何人都想抓到那些人
I want to get these guys more than anybody.
但我觉得温特斯 在这方面的经验比较多
But I think Winters would know more about this.
老天爷
Oh! Jesus Christ.
先是戈麦斯 现在轮到你?
First Gomez and now you?
这样吧? 你去找温特斯吧
You know what? Go find Winters.
反正再过两个小时就世界末日了
We got two hours till the world ends anyway.
你知道吗? 他妈的 我不干了
You know what? Fuck this. I'm out.
无论如何 我们都完蛋了 妈的!
Fucked on or before, we're fucked now. Fuck!
发生了什么事? 该死的 保罗!
What happened? Jesus, Paul!
别再吓我了 你要去哪里?
Stop freaking me out. Where are you going?
去找他妈的吃的!
To find some fucking food!
因为如果我们要死 我也不想空着肚子死!
'Cause if we're gonna die, I'm not dying on a fucking empty stomach!
我受够了! 我饿死了!
I'm sick of this shit! I'm starving!
太他妈戏剧化了
So fucking dramatic.
(图珀洛)
我们来买♥♥车吧
Let's go car shopping.
你好
Hey, there.
你好 朋友们 合影的话要收费
Howdy, friends. I charge for pictures.
那是应该的 我对你的车比较感兴趣
As you should. I am more interested in your car.
我不明白你的意思
I don't get your meaning.
这样就能解释了
This will explain it.
喂 桑尼! 快点!
Hey, Sonny! Come on!
我们做个交易怎么样?
How about a trade?
天啊 我爱死这里的音乐了
God, I love this music.
我老爸以前常听这种音乐
My old man used to listen to this stuff. Mmm.
让我想起了以前在车♥库♥工作的日子
Reminds me of the old days, working in the garage.
好温馨啊 你们以前一起修车的吗?
Aw! That's so sweet. You guys worked on cars together?
才不是
Hell no.
他经常喝得烂醉如泥
He would get plastered,
然后我和我弟弟会溜进去做土制炸♥弹♥
and my brother and I would sneak in and make pipe bombs.
我们很擅长制♥作♥炸♥弹♥ 然后. . .
Mmm. We got pretty good at making them and then. . .
我很擅长拆弹
I got pretty good at breaking them.
所以你既是外科医生 又是埃维尔·克尼维尔?
Hmm. So you're like part surgeon, part Evel Knievel?
那个该死的懦夫?
That fucking pussy?
相信我 世界上没有一个摩托车坡道
Oh! There ain't a bike ramp in the world
能给到你像第一次拆弹的那种兴奋感
that can give you the thrill like disarming your first bomb.
等等 那是怎么样的?
Mmm-hmm. Wait, what's that like?
漂亮极了
Fucking beautiful.
那个年代不一样 那时候关键在于颜色 好吧?
It was a different time back then. I mean, it was all about colors, right?
你得知道你要剪什么颜色的电线
You had to know what color wire you were gonna cut.
蓝色、红色、绿色 你偶尔还会看到黄色
Blue, red, green, once in a while you come across yellow.
而现在他们用的是该死的机器人
And now they send in this fucking robot.
那很. . . 我不知道
And it's. . . I don't know.
反正就是不一样
It ain't the same.
我觉得我比较守旧
I'm. . . old school, I guess. Mmm-hmm.
我喜欢用这双手
I like to use these, right?
这家伙在特拉维夫被汽车炸♥弹♥炸焦了
This fucker got scorched in a car bomb in Tel Aviv.
我失去了一个拇指 但我要告诉你一个肮脏的小秘密
I lost a thumb, but I'll tell you a dirty little secret.
是什么?
What?
当你身处于爆♥炸♥之中时 就能体验到终极高♥潮♥
When you're in the middle of an explosion, it's the ultimate rush.
你想要体验终极高♥潮♥吗?
Oh, you want the ultimate rush?
我刚买♥♥了一克 最纯正的哥伦比亚可♥卡♥因♥
I just bought a gram of the purest Colombian cocaine,
还把它和天使尘 还有磨碎的安♥眠♥酮♥混在一起了
mixed it up with some Angel Dust and ground up pharmaceutical Quaaludes.
相信我 这玩意能让你心动
And trust me, this shit will make your heart cum.
我已经心动了
It already has.
来吧 小鸟儿
Come on, little bird.
我们去找点乐子吧
Let's go have some fun.
多吃点 大块头
Eat up, big papa.
对不起
Oh! Pardon me.
不好意思 我可以点餐吗?
Excuse me. Can I make an order?
可以 先等我忙完
Yeah, when I'm ready.
你能不能快点? 我饿了
Can you hurry the hell up? I'm hungry.
该死的
Fuck.
(享受我们的特色菜! )
喂!
Hey!
外面还有一枚该死的炸♥弹♥
There's a goddamn bomb out there.
有数百万人会死
Millions of people will die.
我们没时间乱发脾气了 所以赶紧让你屁♥股♥离开椅子
We can't afford a hissy fit so get your butt-hurt ass up.
什么? 现在“屁♥股♥”也算是冒犯性词汇了?
What? Is "butt-hurt" offensive now?
我不能再提到肛♥门♥了吗? 因为要是这样的话 基♥地♥组♥织♥就赢了
Can I not talk about anuses? 'Cause if that's the case, Al-Qaeda won.
好了 你想点什么?
All right. What do you want?
两份特色菜、一叠巧克力煎饼
Two jumbo Trucker Specials, a stack of chocolate pancakes,
两份法式吐司
two orders of French toast,
六个土豆饼
six hash browns,
再加上你们厨房♥里的 所有的烟熏肉 要特别脆的
and all the bacon you got in the back, extra crispy,
如果能给我带一杯那个油脂就更好了
and if you can bring me some of that grease in a cup, do that.
还有一加仑牛奶
And a gallon of milk.
可以麻烦你给我一份原味松饼吗?
May I have the plain muffin, please?
一起点 还是分开点?
Together or separate?
一起 分开
Together. Separate.
这混♥蛋♥到底在哪里?
Where the fuck is this asshole?
在那里 11点方向
There he is. Eleven o'clock.
我们的目标是拿到 并解锁他的手♥机♥ 一得手 我们就撤
Our objective is his phone unlocked. Soon as we have it, we move.
你确定这样能找到马多克斯吗?
You sure this will get us to Maddox?
确定 这些人用同款的手♥机♥ 和加密程序
I'm sure. These guys use the same phones and encryption.
你负责把风 我去抢手♥机♥
You keep lookout. I'll grab the phone.
这可能没那么容易 他看起来很忙
It might not be as easy as it sounds. It looks like he's occupied.
我知道要怎么引起他的注意
I know how to get his attention.
达拉斯 你这个王八蛋
Dallas, you motherfucker.
喂! 你这个出轨的混♥蛋♥
Hey! You cheating bastard.
什么鬼?
What the fuck?
这个渣男是我的丈夫
This asshole is my husband.
你连戒指都没带 不止一次了! 去你的!
You don't even have your ring on, again! Fuck this!
等等
Wait, wait, wait!
这到底是什么情况? 你♥他♥妈♥是谁?
What the fuck was that? Who the fuck are you?
我是她的升级版
I'm an upgrade.
是吗? 让我看看你的厉害吧
Yeah? Let's see what you got.
为了国家 牺牲就牺牲吧
Oh, the shit I do for my country.
操 老板娘还挺会跳的!
Damn. Boss Lady's got moves!
你好吗? 你看起来很漂亮
What's up? You're looking good.
什么?
What?
我说:“你很性感 你好不好? ”
I said, "You're hot. What's up? "
我听不懂你说什么
I can't understand you.
我知道戴着面具说话很困难
I know it's hard to talk with this mask on.
伙计 我完全不知道你在说什么
Dude. I have no idea what you're saying.
你可以把那个三角形脱下来吗?
Can you take off your triangle thing?
你喜欢粉红酒吗?
Do you like rosé?
什么? 跟我来
What? Come with me.
太酷了! 看看这些按钮
Oh, cool! Look at all these buttons.
好了
Here we go.
还在想办法让它更通风一点
剧集 | 湮灭(2023) | 导航列表