剧集 | 湮灭(2023) | 导航列表
Here, let me help.
谁去检查一下大厅 别让他离开这座建筑
Someone check the lobby. Make sure he does not leave.
收到 我去赌场看看 特兰克 你负责大门
Copy. I've got the casino. Trunk, you cover the doors.
收到
Copy.
不好意思 我的双倍肉食狂热者 加墨西哥胡椒做好了吗?
Is my double meat lovers with extra jalapenos done yet?
还没
No.
操 经理是谁?
Fuck. Who's the manager?
经理是. . . 该死的!
Who's the. . . Fuck!
我的速度很快 下楼梯容易多了
I'm making good time, going down is a lot easier.
该死的!
Fuck! Ow!
该死的!
Fuck!
麦克奈特 怎么了?
McKnight, what happened?
你还好吗?
Are you okay?
很好
All good.
我被困在这该死的电梯里了
I'm stuck in this fucking elevator.
五彩缤纷的 有人看到他了吗?
Ah! Colors. Anyone see him?
我在找了
Uh, I'm. . . I'm looking.
我们不能让弗拉迪离开赌场 否则我们就完了 保持警惕
We cannot let Vlad leave the casino or we are fucked. Stay vigilant.
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
你怎么会在这里?
What are you doing here?
我不知道 我甚至不知道自己在哪里
I don't know. I don't even know where I am.
我只是. . . 我不希望今晚结束 不
I just. . . I don't want this night to end. No.
我这辈子从未感觉如此鲜活
I've never felt so alive in my life.
容 俄♥罗♥斯♥人的车怎么样了?
Yung, what's going on with the Russians' vehicle?
他们正在逃离这座城市 跟着他们
They're hightailing it out of the city. Stay on 'em.
特兰克 有发现吗?
Trunk, you got anything?
嗯 还没看到李特文
Yeah, no signs of Litvin.
你是谁?
Who's this?
我是送餐服务的查理
It's Charlie, from Postmates.
我接到了你在塔可钟点的外卖♥♥ 我已经站在你提供的地址了
I got your Taco Bell order and I am at the address.
对 我有事走开了 我在四皇后赌场
I had to move, I'm at the Four Queens Casino.
我们把外卖♥♥取走后就不能换地址了
We're not supposed to go to a new address after the order's already been picked up.
好吧 我再给你多一点小费
Okay, I'll give you a bigger tip.
你在吃我的大玉米片吗?
Are you eating my nachos del grande?
不好意思 信♥号♥♥不好
Sorry, you're breaking up.
我听不到你说什么
I can't hear you.
真不敢相信我居然想过 和无聊的比利在无聊的小镇安定下来
I can't believe I was gonna settle down to boring town with boring Billy.
I. . .
你让我重获新生了
You turn something on me.
你让我在很多方面有了新的领悟
You turn a lot of things on in me.
但你知道的 你看过那些视频了
Um, but you know, you saw the videos.
有不止一个视频?
There. . . There was more than one video?
对 有七个 你没收到吗?
Yeah, there were seven. You didn't get them?
没有 我想要. . .
No, I want--
那我隔空投送给你吧 对 快隔空投送给我 没错
Let me airdrop them to you. Yeah, airdrop them, yeah.
你想去开个房♥间 继续做我们上次没做完的事吗?
You want to get a room and pick up where we left off?
相信我 我真的很想很想
Believe me, I want to more than anything,
但我现在真的不行
but I really can't right now.
为什么不行? 因为我在工作
Why not? Because I'm working.
那你为什么在摸我的阴♥部♥?
Then why are you rubbing my pussy?
Oh! Oh!
该死的
Fuck.
你和摇♥头♥丸♥简直是完美的结合
It's just you and the molly, it's like the ultimate combination.
不 但我真的得走了
No, but seriously, I gotta go.
嗯 我会给你打电♥话♥的
Yeah, I'll call you. Mmm. . .
马上给我滚过来四皇后赌场
Get your ass to the Four Queens Casino
不然我就给你打零分 听懂了吗?
before I drop zero stars on you. You get me?
天啊 好吧 我来了 马上来
Jeez, all right. I'm coming, I'm coming.
我找遍了整个赌场 他不在里面
I looked all around the casino. He's not there.
他一定是出去了 但应该还没走远
He must've gotten outside but can't be far.
把弗里蒙特街搜个底朝天
Search Fremont high and low.
你留在底 我去搜天
You stay low, I'll go high.
勒纳 调出弗里蒙特街的监控录像
Lerner, pull the CCTV footage on Fremont Street.
我要调用周围的监视器
I need eyes everywhere.
喂!
Hey!
不好意思 我需要一个比扑克牌大的屏幕
Sorry, I need a screen that's bigger than a freakin' playing card.
比如我的笔记本电脑
My laptop, for instance.
你能不能别再自以为是 然后动作快点?
Why don't you get over yourself and hurry the fuck up?
不好意思 不是说你
Sorry. Not you.
进去了
I'm in.
对所有离开的人进行眼部扫描
Run an ocular scan of everyone leaving.
Oh!
电梯满了 搭下一台吧
Elevator's full. Take the next one.
但看上去还有空位
Looks like there's room.
给我搭下一台!
Take the fucking next one!
容 你还能看到那辆车吗? 能 我盯紧他了
Still got eyes on that vehicle? Affirmative. I'm on him.
你确实盯紧他了
Oh, you're on him, all right.
就好像你女儿和那只肮脏的猪 纠缠得那么紧
Just like your daughter's on that sleaze-bag slippery hog.
想象一下 他行过割礼了吗?
When you picture it, is he circumcised?
因为我脑子里有个画面 而且 伙计 这个画面不太好看
Because I've got an image in my head and, buddy, it's not pretty.
他去哪了? 容 上面怎么了?
Where'd he go? Yung, what's going on up there?
保罗 发生了什么事?
Paul, what's happening?
我. . . 不知道
I. . . don't know.
盯紧那辆越野车
Just stay glued to that SUV.
该死的 我跟丢了
Shit, I lost them.
王八蛋
Son of a bitch.
把直升机开回来
Get the Vulture back here.
操
Fuck. Fuck.
不好意思 两位 那个混♥蛋♥在哪?
Sorry, guys. Where's this shithead?
该死的 李特文把外套脱掉了
Fuck. Litvin ditched his jacket.
他想变装逃跑 有发现吗?
He's altering his appearance. Anything?
口袋是空的
Pockets are empty.
这外套没什么特别的 除了比一般男人应该穿的
Jacket's giving us nothing except it's softer than anything
任何衣服都柔软
a man should ever wear.
该死的
Shit.
天啊 真好穿
My God, it's incredible.
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
怎么了?
What?
这不止是放屁了
That's more than a fart.
哈格蒂刚拉了一裤子的屎
Hagerty just shit his pants.
这里可不是一般的臭
Smell in here's a special kind of awful.
那该死的扫描结果呢?
What about the fucking scan?
牛仔竞技刚刚结束
The rodeo just let out,
很多人的脸部都被牛仔帽遮住了
there's tons of cowboy hats obscuring people's faces.
好吧 我不能留在这客车上
Okay, I can't stay on this bus.
不行了
No, no.
检查每个戴着牛仔帽的人
Check everyone with a cowboy hat.
该死的 他不在这里 戈麦斯?
Fuck. No sign of him. Gomez?
我看到李特文了 他往东出口走去了
I see Litvin, he's headed toward the East exit.
所有人到那里集♥合♥
Everyone get there now.
让开!
Move! Move, move, move.
我看到目标了 你想让我怎么做?
I have the target on my sight. What do you want me to do?
开枪制止他 但别打死他
Shoot to stop, not to kill.
瞄准膝盖骨
Aim for the kneecaps.
该死的 我打歪了
Fuck. I missed.
什么? 你向来都是百发百中的
What? You never miss.
别踩在食物上
Not the food.
该死的!
Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!
发生了什么事?
What happened?
你觉得呢?
What does it look like?
我的手肘突然爆♥炸♥了! 搞什么鬼?
My fucking elbow exploded! What the fuck?
我看到李特文了 他要逃跑了
I see Litvin. He's getting away.
他在这条街的尽头 该死的!
He's at the end of the street. Shit!
勒纳 用客车挡住他的去路
Lerner, use the bus to block his path.
我不在客车上
I'm not on the bus.
我必须买♥♥下来 对吧?
I mean, I had to right?
玛雅 发生了什么事? 你不会想知道我现在在做什么
Oh! Maya, what's going on? You don't wanna know what I'm doing.
天啊 他正朝我这里走来
Oh, shit, he's coming towards me.
快拦住他! 怎么拦?
Fucking stop him! How?
不惜一切代价 玛雅 现在是你表现的时候了
Do whatever it takes. It's your time to shine.
好吧
Okay.
站住
Stop.
剧集 | 湮灭(2023) | 导航列表