剧集 | 湮灭(2023) | 导航列表
糟了
Oh, shit.
不 请别杀我
No, please, please don't kill me.
勒纳 报告情况!
Lerner, sit-rep!
他被人带走了
He's. . . He's being taken off.
被人带走了? 被谁带走? 我不知道
Taken off? By who? I don't know.
该死的!
Fuck!
你还好吗?
You okay?
发生了什么事?
What happened?
有个家伙不知从哪冒出来 拿着赶牛棒 坐着豪华轿车跑了
This guy came out of nowhere, he had a cattle prod and took off in limo.
你记下车牌了吗? 车是黑色的
Did you get a license plate? It was black.
容 我们在找一辆 刚刚离开的黑色豪华轿车
Yung, we're looking for a black limo, just left the area.
容 你还在吗?
Yung, are you with us?
黑色豪华轿车 你有看到吗?
Black limo, do you see it?
嗯 我看到了一辆黑色豪华轿车
Yeah. I see a black limo.
还有一辆 又一辆 又一辆
And another and another and another.
当然了
Of course.
这是世界上 “坐豪华轿车的人♥渣♥”最多的地方
The douchebags-in-limos capital of the world.
你看清他的样子了吗? 看清了 但我从来没见过他的脸
Did you get a good look at him? Yeah, but I've never his face before.
我见过
I have.
我和艾凡在一起的时候 他去过一个地方
Ivan had to make a stop once when I was with him.
他说那是生意上的事 所以我在车里等他
He said it was like a business thing so I waited in the car,
但那个人也在那里 他们在哪里见的面?
but that guy was there. Where was the meeting?
某个仓库
Some warehouse.
我不确定地址 但旁边有个垃圾场
Not sure of the address. There was a junkyard next to it.
还有什么能缩小范围的吗?
Anything else that narrows it down?
感觉就像一个荒废多年的 旧嘉年华游乐设施
Oh! It was like a graveyard for old carnival rides.
那里有个摩天轮 但是已经废弃了
There was a Ferris wheel, but dead.
我知道那个地方
I know where that is.
再给我说一遍你的计划
Tell me again about your schedule.
什么事那么重要
What is so damn important,
以至于让你破坏我们的协议
that you would upend our agreement
并惹怒像我这种爆脾气的人?
and upset a man of my temperament?
去你的
Fuck you.
你知道吗? 我不喜欢你说俄语
You know, I don't like it when you speak Russian.
我无法理解你在说什么
I can't understand you
但我希望我们能互相理解
and I want us to understand each other.
你想帮助我们的朋友理解吗?
Wanna help our friend understand?
有一辆豪华轿车 我们找到他们了
There's the limo. We got 'em.
我们悄悄潜入
We go in quiet.
尽量找出有关那个仓库的一切 看看有没有你能黑进去的监控录像
Find out about that warehouse. If there's security cams you can hack.
我已经黑进去了
I'm already in.
里面有很多带枪的人
There are a lot of dudes with guns.
我们也有枪 而且他们不知道我们来了
We've got guns too, and they don't know we're coming.
你是个硬汉 我知道了
Hmm. You are tough. I get it.
那个被毁的耳朵 很吓人
The fucked up ear thing, very scary.
你和你的老板 确实很厉害
You and your boss, very formidable.
但你忽略了一件事. . .
But here is the thing that you missed. . .
我也很厉害
I am formidable too.
埃伦 让他看看我什么意思
Ehren, let's show him what I mean.
嘿 戈麦斯 快走吧
Psst. Hey, Gomez, let's go.
现在 即将发生的有三件事
Now, three things are about to happen,
其中两件根本由不得你
two of which you can't do shit about.
而第三件呢 你还是有选择的
The third one, that's still up to you.
第一 是你得告诉我我的炸♥弹♥在哪里
One, you are going to tell me where my bomb is.
第二 是我会把它弄到手
Two, I am going to take it.
而第三 在这件事上 你还是有选择的余地的
And three, now this is one that you still have some say in,
埃伦会把你那只好的耳朵割掉
Ehren is going to cut off your good ear
以确保
just to make sure
不会有进一步的误解
that there is no further miscommunication.
你现在听见我说的话了吗?
Can you hear me now?
去你的
Fuck you.
随便你吧
Suit yourself.
割下来
Take it.
你听到了吗?
You hear that?
该死的 你能打开这把锁吗?
Shit. Can you pick this lock?
能 但恕我直言 去他的暗中监视
Yeah, but with all due respect, fuck surveillance mode.
带他离开这里
Get him out of here.
妈的 这里有很多带枪的人
Fuck, there are a lot of dudes with guns.
那我们把他们都干掉吧
Then we kill them all.
除了李特文 我们需要他活着
Not Litvin, we need him alive.
戈麦斯 你的左边
Gomez, your left.
特兰克 你的三点钟
Trunk, your three.
拉娜 我们不能待在这里了
Lana, we need to move.
不 该死的! 我还没准备好
No, shit! I wasn't ready.
我这里需要支援
I need help out here.
拉娜跑去找掩护了 我来了
Lana ran for cover. On it.
温特斯 掩护我上去
Winters, cover me up top.
过来 死混♥蛋♥
Come here, motherfucker.
我要在喝了12瓶啤酒 且彻夜未眠的情况下揍死你了
I'm kicking your ass on 12 beers and zero sleep.
去你的!
Fuck you, fuck you, fuck you! Fuck you.
放开我
Free me.
我正忙着对付政♥府♥那帮人 你不止聋 还瞎了吗?
Got my hands full with Johnny government, you deaf and blind?
如果我被他们抓住 你就永远得不到你的炸♥弹♥了
If they take me, you will never get your bomb.
至少你说那是我的炸♥弹♥ 我们还是有进展的
At least you're calling it my bomb. We're getting somewhere.
放开我 我带你去找炸♥弹♥
Free me. I will take you to it.
他妈的好好睡一觉吧
Take your bitch ass to sleep.
没事了 好吗? 我来救你了
It's okay, all right? I got you.
好吧 我带你离开这里
Okay. Let's get you out of here.
跟在我后面 知道吗?
Stay behind me, okay.
搞定了 你还好吗?
Clear. You good?
还好
Yeah.
他们一定是带李特文一起走了 这些笨蛋去哪了?
They must have left with Litvin. Where are these shitheads?
把他抬上去!
Get him in!
特兰克!
Trunk! Trunk!
麦克奈特!
McKnight!
戈麦斯! 开枪吧
Gomez! Take the shot.
我做不到 赶紧开枪
I can't. Take the fucking shot.
该死的摇♥头♥丸♥在作怪
It's the fucking molly.
麦克奈特 我们不能冒险
McKnight, we can't risk it.
该死的
Fuck.
嘿 拜托了 别这样
Hey, come on. Don't do this.
他还活着
He's still alive.
要不是这样 他们也不会把他抓走
They wouldn't have taken him if he wasn't.
我们会把他救回来的
We're going to get him back.
我们会把他们两个都救回来
We're gonna get both of them back.
保罗 在客车那里着陆
Paul, land at the bus.
这东西有安全带 对吧?
These things have seat belts, right?
来吧 勒纳 我们走吧 快点
Come on, Lerner, let's go. Hurry up.
飞快点 他们抓走了特兰克
Fly faster, they have Trunk.
有人会把门关上吗?
Is someone gonna close the doors?
保罗 我们的飞行时速是多少?
Paul, how fast are we flying?
保罗!
Paul!
每小时240公里
130 knots.
以每小时240公里的速度向东飞行 有风. . .
130 knots headed due east, with winds. . .
玛雅 把地图调出来
Maya, pull up the map?
能找到他们的航线吗?
You have a vector?
这个路线会把他们带到拉斯维加斯湖
That path will bring them somewhere here, Lake Las Vegas.
我要知道那个坐标的一切
I want to know everything that's in that grid.
等等 其中一座湖边小屋 在不停地吸收大量的能量
One of the lake houses have been pulling crazy amounts of energy.
大量是多少?
How crazy?
就好比用来冷却核材料的量
If you were trying to cool nuclear material.
调出卫星图像
Pull up satellite images.
马上处理
On it.
保罗 给我们接通空管通讯
Paul, patch us into air control comms.
什么鬼? 这是蛋糕?
What the hell? It's cake?
真♥他♥妈♥的好吃 对吧?
Mmm, fucking delicious, right?
那可不是蛋糕粉做的
This ain't no Betty Crocker shit.
好吧 我也来吃点
Oh, yeah, let me get some.
这东西也太湿润了吧!
Oh! This shit's moist as hell!
没有什么比直升机更甜的了
Ain't nothing like the sweet taste of chopper. Mmm!
剧集 | 湮灭(2023) | 导航列表