剧集 | 湮灭(2023) | 导航列表
保罗 你能载我一程吗? 我现在就来接你 戈麦斯
Paul, think I can snag a ride? Coming to pick you up now, Gomez.
收到
Roger that.
艾娃 你那里怎么样?
Ava, what's your status?
艾娃? 艾娃 你收到吗?
Ava? Ava, do you copy?
我已经在顶楼了
I'm at the top now.
麦克呢?
What about Mac?
麦克奈特倒下了
McKnight's down.
等等 “倒下”是什么意思?
Wait. What do you mean "down"?
专心工作吧
Just stay on task.
我一定要拿到那枚该死的核弹
I'm gonna get that fucking nuke.
艾娃 欢迎
Ava, welcome.
你的朋友们都不来吗?
Will none of your friends be joining us?
太可惜了
Aw! What a shame.
进来吧 我们喝一杯
Come in. Let's have a drink.
艾娃 你还在吗?
Ava, are you there?
玛雅 怎么了?
Maya, what happened?
我不知道 做好准备
I don't know. Stand by.
有哈格蒂的踪迹吗?
Any sign of Hagerty?
没有
No.
程序还没找到他
The program hasn't been able to locate him.
而且我们没时间了
And we're running out of time.
了解了
Understood.
但那是女人 老兄
But that's women, man.
你得孤注一掷
You push your chips all in and you roll the dice.
有时你会赢大钱 不然就是输个清光
Sometimes you win big, or it all goes bust.
妈的 有时两种情况都有
Hell, sometimes both.
继续说吧 老兄 继续说 我有在听
Preach it, man. Preach it. I hear you.
你听说过这个城市可能有炸♥弹♥吗?
Did you hear there may be a bomb in this city?
我已经解决了
I already took care of that.
我告诉你一件事 兄弟
I'll tell you one thing, bro.
世界上没有什么痛苦 是享乐主义治愈不了的
There ain't no pain in the world that can't be cured by hedonism.
(狂野的捷克美女)
去布拉格 我的好兄弟!
To Prague, my good man!
我要在毁掉自己之前 去捷克反省一下
I am gonna Czech myself before I wreck myself.
没问题 机场就在附近
It's all good. Airport is like a mile down.
你慢慢开吧
You just take your time.
我就像只蜥蜴一样躺在这里
I'll be back here, lounging like a lizard.
好的 先生
Yes, sir.
你想看看吗?
Would you like to see it?
你不是这样的 安娜塔西亚
This isn't you, Anastasia.
好吧 这就是问题所在 不是吗?
Well, that's the thing, isn't it?
你根本不了解我 对吧?
You really don't know me, do you?
我知道你经历了很多磨难
I know you've been through hell.
不止一次了
More than once.
我原以为我不需要再经历磨难了 直到你在我生活中出现
I thought I was out for good until you came into my life.
没有人希望今天变成这个样子
No one wanted today to go the way it has.
但是引爆核弹并不能让艾凡复活
But detonating a nuke won't bring back Ivan.
救了拉斯维加斯 也不能让麦克奈特复活
Nor will saving Las Vegas bring back McKnight.
我们都失去了自己在乎的人
We've both lost people we care about.
别把气撒在无数无辜的人身上
Let's not take it out on a million innocent people.
你以为我在乎他们吗?
You think I care about them?
无数个我不认识的混♥蛋♥?
A million fuckups I don't even know?
那些浪费自己的生命 在罪恶之城放纵的人
Who waste their lives on every indulgence Sin City offers.
这是你们这整个病态国家的缩影
It's a microcosm of your whole diseased country.
也许这个国家并不完美
Maybe this country isn't perfect.
但这仍然是一个你可以犯错
But it's still a place where you can make mistakes,
和做个混♥蛋♥的地方
and be a fuckup.
有些人可能认为 这种自♥由♥是理所当然的
Some may take that freedom for granted.
但这只是因为有像我 和我的团队这样的人
But it's only because there's people like me and my fucking team,
冒着生命危险去捍卫它
who put our lives on the line to defend it.
艾娃 你听到吗?
Ava, do you copy?
玛雅? 你听到吗?
Maya? You copy?
有人吗?
Anyone?
老天爷啊
Oh, for fuck's sake.
我们刚从20层楼上摔下来
We just fell 20 fucking stories.
缓一缓吧
Give it a minute.
去你的!
Fuck you!
美国娘们! 你是想侮辱我吗?
American pussy! Is that supposed to be an insult?
美国娘们是全世界最棒的娘们
American pussy's the best pussy in the world.
而且我全都上过了
And I had 'em all.
包括你老娘
Including your mother.
该死的!
Oh, fuck!
卧♥槽♥!
Oh, fuck!
艾娃. . .
Ugh, Ava. . .
你就不能认输吗?
will you ever admit you lost?
我们的撤离部队来了
It's our evac.
别再玩弄她了 让一切结束吧
Stop toying with her and end it.
根本没有撤离部队
There is no evac.
因为. . .
Because. . .
她根本没打算走
she is not going anywhere.
对吧 安娜塔西亚?
Are you, Anastasia?
你在仓库里明明说 要打电♥话♥给撤离部队
At the warehouse, you said you were calling for an evac.
她不是打给他们
She wasn't calling them.
而是打给了我. . .
She was calling me. . .
说再见
to say goodbye.
逮到你们了
Gotcha.
戈麦斯 屋顶 两点钟方向
Gomez, rooftop, two o'clock.
我看到他们了!
I see 'em!
保罗 绕圈 收到
Paul, circle around. On it.
妈的! 坐稳了!
Oh, shit! Hang on!
千万别死
Please don't die. Please don't die.
还没死 太棒了!
Not dead yet. Yes!
加油 艾娃 把那个TikTok婊狠揍一顿
Come on, kick that TikTok bitch's ass.
给我过来 贱♥人♥
Come here, bitch.
妈的
Shit.
别开枪 你会打中老大的
No. You'll hit the boss.
绕回来了 他还可能会有另一枚导弹吗?
Coming around. What are the odds he's got another rocket?
给我整一条视线 让我解决这个混♥蛋♥!
Give me a line of sight, I'll put this prick down!
该死的! 是热能追踪导弹!
Oh, shit! It's a heat-seeker!
我甩不掉它
I can't shake it.
再见了 贱♥人♥
Bye, bitch.
太棒了 打得好
Yes, great shot.
玛雅 我是特兰克
Maya, this is Trunk.
我刚到顶楼 现在情况如何?
I just got to the top. Where are we at?
(城♥堡♥公♥司♥ 牛排屋)
特兰克 顶楼情况危险 小心行事
Trunk, the rooftop is hot. Proceed with caution.
你会打中老大的
You'll hit the boss.
该死的!
Fuck!
想我了吗?
Miss me?
妈的 我还以为你死定了 我也是
Shit, I thought you were a goner. Same.
该死
Shit.
你刚才遇到什么情况? 自助餐之战 你呢?
Where you coming from? Buffet fight. You?
我在电梯井里和一个俄♥国♥人打了一架
I fought a Russian in an elevator shaft.
操 遗愿清单的事! 对吧?
Shit. Bucket list! I know.
就在那里
It's over there.
我们是要打开 还是. . . 它会. . .
Do we open it or. . . will it. . .
玛雅 我们拿到核弹了
Maya, we secured the nuke.
告诉我你找到哈格蒂了
Tell me you found Hagerty.
我也希望如此 抱歉 伙计们
I wish I could. Sorry, guys.
没关系
It's okay.
如果不是你 我们根本无法走到这一步
We'd never have gotten this far without you.
保罗 看来我们需要你帮忙了
Paul, it looks like we're gonna need you.
收到了
Roger that.
正在掉头
Circling back.
已经结束了
It's over.
保罗要带着核弹飞到沙漠中部
Paul's flying the nuke to the middle of the desert,
这样就只有一个人牺牲
where it'll kill exactly one person.
我无法着陆 所以我会降下一个绳索
I can't land, so I'm sending down a harness.
他不应对你哥哥的死
He's not responsible for your brother's death.
或你父母的死负责
Or your parents.
他自己也是一个父亲
He's a father himself,
剧集 | 湮灭(2023) | 导航列表