剧集 | 湮灭(2023) | 导航列表
Cutting it a little close. The bomb will detonate at 9:00.
那我建议你们准时一点
I would suggest being on time.
把我哥哥带到长街那边 我就会把核弹带到弗拉明戈那边
Bring Ivan to the Strip side, I'll bring the nuke to Flamingo side.
只要我确定艾凡安然无恙. . .
Once I confirm Ivan is unharmed--
还有只要我确认炸♥弹♥是真的
And once I confirm the bomb is legit.
我们就进行交换 然后各走各路 同意吗?
We'll make the exchange and go our separate ways. Agreed?
同意
Agreed.
他们同意地点了 往隧♥道♥出发
They went for the location. Head for the tunnels.
好了 是时候了 你们都知道该怎么做 我们走吧
Okay. The time is now. You all know what to do. Let's go.
你想干什么 安娜塔西亚?
What are you up to, Anastasia?
你在玩什么把戏?
What's your play?
聪明的女孩
Aha! Clever girl.
(拉斯维加斯 水电)
下水道的主线在交换地点下面
Sewer main line runs under the exchange,
每个街区都有接入点
access points on every block.
她想骗我们
She's going to try and double-cross us.
救她哥哥 留着炸♥弹♥ 然后从隧♥道♥逃出去
Get her brother. Keep the bomb and escape through those tunnels.
汤普森 带你的人过去
Thompson, take your team down there,
守住那里的入口 并给科索沃兄妹设个陷阱
secure those entry points and lay a trap for the Koslovs.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
剩下的人跟我一起去 确保交换安全进行
The rest of you, you're with me, securing the exchange.
收到 是 长官
Copy that. Yes, sir.
打电♥话♥吧
Make the call.
准备送艾凡过去
Get Ivan ready for transport.
(图珀洛)
拜托了!
Come on!
快断开
Come on. Come on.
你们好! 请帮我把封条剪断
Hey! Please. Cut me free.
我不是危险人物 我发誓 我只需要一些锋利的东西
I'm not dangerous. I swear. I just need something sharp.
快进去 不
Get inside. No, no, no.
不! 为什么没有人愿意帮我?
No! Why won't anyone help me?
为什么没有人愿意帮我?
Why won't anyone help me?
你♥他♥妈♥的觉得呢?
Why do you fucking think?
你会帮一个被绑在
Would you help a sobbing lunatic
拉斯维加斯餐厅前的电线杆上 呜呜咽咽的疯子吗?
zip-tied to a pole in front of a Las Vegas diner?
你看起来就像一级精神病患
You look like a Grade-A psychopath.
给我滚!
Go away!
就是因为你 我才沦落到这个地步
You're the reason I'm in this situation,
害我被团队抛弃 害我没办法救我女儿
why the team abandoned me, why I can't help my daughter.
你毁了我的生活!
You're ruining my life!
我毁了你的生活? 对!
Oh, I'm ruining your life? Yes!
如果我就是你 我怎么可能会毁了你的生活?
How can I be ruining your life when I am you?
你♥他♥妈♥在说什么?
The fuck are you talking about?
小魔怪根本不存在
Gremlins aren't real.
它们是在二战期间被创造出来的
They were made up in World War II
好让飞行员不会因自己的失误 而受到指责
so pilots wouldn't get blamed for their own fuck ups.
不可能
Nope, nope, nope.
所以与其对别人指手画脚
So how about instead of pointing fingers at everybody else,
不如好好审视一下自己吧
you take a good hard look at yourself.
你和你女儿的关系搞砸了 是因为你太忙于团队的事了
You fucked up things with your daughter 'cause you're too busy with the team
而你和你队员们搞砸了
and you fucked up things with your team
因为你太担心你女儿了
because you were too worried about your daughter.
想想吧 保罗 如果我知道 你肯定也知道
Think about it, Paul. If I know this, you know this.
我的天啊 你说得对
Oh, my God, you're right.
接受你自己的不足吧 保罗
Embrace your pieces, Paul.
只有这样你才能得到最终的自♥由♥
Only then will you finally be free.
加油
Come on, come on.
太棒了 就是这样
Fuck yeah. That's what I'm talking about.
谢谢你
Thank you.
来吧 过来抱一抱 兄弟 谢谢你
Come on, bring it in here, my man. Thank you.
嗯 做得好 我为你感到骄傲 保罗
Yeah. Great job. I'm proud of you, Paul.
没关系 哭出来吧
It's okay. Let it out.
你现在安全了 一切都会. . .
You're safe now. Everything's going to be--
(拉斯维加斯大都会警♥察♥)
这么早就遇到这种破事
It's too goddamn early for this shit.
让我先喝杯咖啡吧
First let me get my coffee.
嘿
Hey.
我知道你是一个冰块
I know you're an ice cube,
但如果我发自内心地相信 你是多力多滋联名至尊墨西哥夹饼
but if I believe in my heart that you're Doritos Locos Taco Supreme,
加了两包暗黑破坏神酱
dressed with two packs of Diablo sauce.
还有额外的酸奶油. . .
With extra sour cream. . .
我就可以让这变成现实
I can make it my reality.
心灵胜于物质
Mind over matter.
不知不觉中 所有人都变成了目标
Somewhere along the way, people just became targets,
准新娘 去他的
bride-to-be, fuck it.
感觉已经不重要了
Feelings just went out of the equation
但是我把自己训练成这样的 你知道吗?
and I trained myself to be like that.
应对机制之类的
Coping mechanism, and all.
但我想不一定要把每个人当成目标
But I guess not everyone needs to be a target.
你知道我怎么想吗?
Know what I think?
我觉得这吃起来像他妈的冰块!
I think this tastes like a goddamn ice cube!
你刚才在听我说话吗?
Were you listening to anything I said?
你有说话吗?
Did you say something?
温特斯?
Winters?
不 长官 我是麦克奈特军士长
No, sir, it's Senior Chief McKnight.
你拿温特斯的手♥机♥干什么? 这么做很不合规矩
What are you doing on Winters' phone? This is inappropriate.
是的 长官 那就是我的作风
Yes, sir, that's kind of my brand.
但这次我不得不这么做
But in this case, it's necessary.
如果说有人是这次行动的害群之马 那就是我
If anyone compromised this op, it was me.
我得承担全部责任
I assume full responsibility.
温特斯非常可靠 长官
Winters is solid, sir.
她是我遇到过的最好的领导
She's the best goddamn leader I've ever had.
我欣赏你的坦率
I appreciate your candor,
至于温特斯 我也同意你的说法
and when it comes to Winters, I agree.
即使是在休假中
Even coming off personal leave.
她仍然是我最好的探员
She's still my best agent.
那就让她再次上岗吧 让她完成任务
So put her back in. Let her finish the job.
我现在没办法
I can't now.
不是我说了算
Not my call.
但不管怎样 温特斯也认为你的表现很出色
But for what it's worth, Winters was impressed by you as well.
能被她赞美是件难得的事
And praise from her is to be cherished.
再见 军士长
Goodbye, Senior Chief.
你没必要这么做
You didn't need to do that.
有必要
Yes, I did.
这次任务之前发生了什么事? 什么?
What happened before the mission? What?
你在走廊跟兰登通电♥话♥时
When you were on the phone with Langdon
你说“一点都不早”
in the hallway, you said it wasn't too soon.
我看还是算了吧 就当我没问
You know what, forget it. Forget I asked.
不 没关系
No, it's okay.
在这一切发生之前 在我们相遇之前. . .
Before all this, before we met. . .
我订婚了
I was engaged.
他是军情六处的探员
He was MI6.
那是英国的秘密情报局
That's British secret intelligence service.
你以为我以为 那是汤姆·克鲁斯的电影里的吗?
You thought I thought it was a Tom Cruise movie?
抱歉 你的想法是对的
I'm sorry. You were right.
对
Yeah.
总之. . . 他的任务失败了
Anyway, um, his mission went bad.
他被俘虏并被杀害了
And he was captured and killed.
该死的
Oh, fuck.
该死的 我. . .
Fuck, I am. . .
我很抱歉 我不知道
I'm so sorry, I had no idea.
我的意思是 我觉得向前看 最好的方法就是回到工作岗位上
My point is, I thought the best way to move forward was to get back to work.
但现在. . .
And now. . .
我也在战场上失去过战友
I've lost guys in the field.
这是职业危害
Occupational hazard.
但由于我亲身经历过
But having been there,
我知道你的领导能力从未受到影响
I know for a fact that your leadership was never compromised.
除了被我影响
Except by me.
但这次任务你领导得非常棒 艾娃
But you led the hell out of this mission, Ava.
天啊
Oh, God.
这些敢死队是不会自己喝酒的
These kamikazes are not going to drink themselves.
我们还能这么叫他们吗? 我不知道
Can we still call them that? I don't know.
剧集 | 湮灭(2023) | 导航列表