剧集 | 湮灭(2023) | 导航列表
We're preparing the device right now.
应该只需要几分钟就好了
Should only be a matter of minutes until it's ready.
喂 保罗 可以站在这里吗?
Hey, Paul. Stand here?
好的
Okay.
喂! 这是为了你的安全着想
Hey! This is for your own safety.
我们爱你 但你被禁足了 不 等等!
We love you, but you're grounded. No, no, no, wait!
伙计们 我得帮忙!
Guys, I have to help!
我得要去救我女儿! 特兰克
I have to get to my daughter! Trunk!
麦克奈特说得对 这是为了大家好
McKnight's right. It's for the best.
别担心 我们会回来接你的
Don't worry, we'll come back for you.
伙计们 这并不好笑
Guys. This isn't funny.
伙计们! 不! 别把我扔在这里!
Guys! No! Don't leave me here!
我们要结婚了!
We're getting married! Whoo!
哈格蒂! 看这里!
Hagerty! Hagerty! Hagerty! Over here!
哈格蒂!
Hagerty!
搞什么鬼?
The fuck?
我脑子里那个该死的小魔怪!
Fucking gremlins in my brain!
你们俩留在这里
You two stay here.
是时候开口了 科索沃
Time to talk, Koslov.
你准备好给我解开手铐了吗?
So, you're ready to uncuff me?
炸♥弹♥在马多克斯手上
Maddox has control of the bomb.
你的盟友都死了
Your allies are dead.
你的基地成了墓地
Your compound is a graveyard.
我需要你帮忙 你也需要我帮忙
I need your help. You need mine. Wow.
故事编得挺精彩的
Quite a story.
你让我以为局势改变了
You make me think that the game has changed.
真聪明
Very smart.
真会编
Very good bluff.
我没时间陪你玩游戏了 老实说 你也没有
I don't have time for your games, neither do you.
是吗? 那就奇怪了
Really? That's strange.
我还以为自己拥有无穷无尽的时间
I thought I have all the time in the world.
而且待在你给我安排的这个地堡里 我感到很安全
And I'm actually feeling quite safe in this bunker you've got me in.
他怎么能这么白♥痴♥?
Uh! How can he be such an idiot?
大多数男人都这样
Most men are.
她这样根本和艾凡谈不出结果
She's won't get anywhere with Ivan like this.
她不像我这么了解他
She doesn't know him like I do.
我也希望我是编的
I wish I was bluffing.
马多克斯用了暗号♥来安排会议
Maddox uses a code to set his meetings.
不管他把炸♥弹♥带到哪了 答案就在里面
Wherever he took the bomb is right here.
你说得对
You're right.
答案确实在里面
The answer is there.
那就帮我吧 不然马多克斯就赢了
So help me or Maddox wins.
也许应该让他赢
Eh! Perhaps he should.
这个国家已经注定要一分为二了
This country is ready to be split in two.
原来你还不知道他那个宏伟的计划
Ah! You didn't know his grand plan.
如果马多克斯想要引发内战 那就没完没了
If Maddox wants civil war, it won't end there.
他会破坏整个世界的稳定
He'll destabilize the entire world.
包括俄♥罗♥斯♥
Russia included. Hmm.
你的队员们在玻璃的另一边吗?
Is your team on the other side of that glass?
不 应该不在
No, I didn't think so.
你今天过得不太好 对吧?
You're not having a very good day, are you?
如果你就这点把戏
If this is all you have. . .
真的不怎么样
. . . no good.
别再废话了 马上告诉我
Cut the shit and start talking now.
Ooh!
不
No.
你这个白♥痴♥ 死混♥蛋♥!
You stupid, fucking asshole!
拉娜! 她说的是实话
Lana! She's telling the truth
而且她是我们最后的机会了
and she's the only chance we have left.
所以给我仔细想想 然后告诉她!
So get the shit out and start talking!
你来这里干什么?
What are you doing here?
我是让你帮我们 你♥他♥妈♥的白♥痴♥
I'm telling you to help us, you fucking dickhead.
否则我们都得死
Or else we're all gonna die.
厉害了女孩 给他好看
Damn girl, get him.
你得马上告诉我 艾凡
It has to be now, Ivan.
挺简单的 上面说
It's fairly simple. It says,
“我们在当铺见”
"Meet back at the pawn shop. "
哪一家当铺?
Which pawn shop?
上面说的就这么多
It's all there is.
抱歉
Sorry.
还有一件事
Oh, and one more thing.
祝你们好运
Good luck.
拉斯维加斯地区有数不清的当铺
There are countless pawn shops in the Greater Las Vegas.
我们需要调动所有资源
We need to mobilize every resource we have.
根本不够 我知道
It won't be enough. I know.
我们别无选择
We don't have a choice
还有拉娜想去哪里都需要有人护送
and Lana needs an escort to safety wherever she wants to go.
艾娃! 不
Ava! No.
拉娜 说真的 就听她的吧
Lana, seriously, just listen to her.
你现在退出还来得及
You can still get out in time.
但是艾娃 我不明白
But, Ava, I don't understand.
你现在是团队的一员了 拉娜 这不是要求 而是命令
You're part of the team now. I'm not asking. I'm ordering.
玛雅有消息了吗?
Any update on Maya?
医院一有消息我们就通知你
Soon as we hear from the hospital we'll let you know.
我相信这是你的
I believe this is yours.
有谁能来接你吗?
Got someone you can call?
有
Yeah, I do.
再见了 拉娜
Goodbye, Lana.
你应该联络麦克奈特
You should call McKnight.
如果说我从这件事中学到了什么 那就是重新开始永远都不晚
If I've learned anything from this, it's never too late to start again.
时间不多了 杜根先生 有什么问题吗?
Time's running out, Mr. Dugan. What is the problem?
没有那些俄♥罗♥斯♥人的启动程序 我无法重编定时器
I can't reprogram the timer without the Russian initiation sequence.
唯一能够绕过它的办法 就是制♥造♥一个远程引爆器
The only way to bypass it is to create a remote detonator,
但我少了一个接收器芯片
but I am missing a receiver chip.
你忘了我们在哪里吗?
Have you forgotten where we are?
到前台去找找看
Take a look up front.
对. . .
Yeah. Yeah, yeah, yeah. . .
好吧 我们需要一个. . .
Okay, we need a. . .
我们需要的是你这里最大的戒指
We need is the biggest ring you got,
没什么是我的爱人配不上的
and nothing's too good for my lady.
你们是怎么进来的?
How the hell'd you get in here?
我们关门了
We're closed.
你管那叫锁? 你这里不是当铺吗?
You call that a lock? Aren't you a pawn shop?
你们应该像7-11一样 全天候营业才对 不是吗?
You're supposed to be open 24/7-11, right?
喂 给我出去 我们需要一个无线电接收器芯片
Hey, get out. Okay, we need a radio receiver chip.
我可是让你赚钱的顾客 发生了什么事?
Whoa! I am a paying customer. What's going on?
原来是老板! 我来告诉你发生了什么事
Oh! The boss! I'll tell you what's going on.
这个混♥蛋♥正在阻碍 一笔完全合法的交易
He is standing in the way of a perfectly legitimate transaction.
好吧 那我很抱歉
Well, I am sorry to hear that.
是啊 你应该感到抱歉 先生
Well, you should be, good sir.
因为我恋爱了
Because I am in love,
没有任何关门标志或什么无谓的事
and no closed sign or any other nonsense
能阻止我给我心爱的女孩买♥♥戒指
is going to get in the way of me buying a ring for my little lady.
原来是这样
I see.
而且坦白说 我不喜欢 这个笨蛋接待我的方式
And frankly, I do not appreciate the way this half-wit received me,
你应该重新考虑要不要继续雇佣他
and you should reconsider his job status
如果他连明明就摆在
if he can't find a radio receiver chip
这张完美对称的脸正对面的 无线电接收芯片都找不到
that's staring him right in his perfectly symmetrical face.
那个能用吗? 当然能用
Will that work? Of course it's gonna work.
那种东西里面的接收器 可以处理任何无线电♥信♥♥号♥♥输入
The receivers in those things can handle any radio signal input.
好了 亲爱的 有看到喜欢的东西吗?
All right, honey, anything you like?
全都很漂亮
I mean, they're all so beautiful.
看看那只带着大钻的 太不可思议了
Look at that big one. It's amazing. Wow.
我不确定我是否有能力买♥♥下来
I'm not sure I can swing that.
我有一颗金牙可以抵押
I've got a gold tooth that I can throw into the mix.
这样吧
Tell you what.
我就送你们了
It's on the house.
恭喜你们 祝你们有美好的一天
Congratulations. Have yourselves a beautiful day.
你认真的吗?
Are you serious?
这位朋友 你是个绅士
You, my friend, are a gentleman.
不 你是个英雄
No, you're a hero.
剧集 | 湮灭(2023) | 导航列表